z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara giggled softly, moving her hair to one shoulder. Her whole body was tingling with excitement as she smiled widely. "Yeah... I get it now." She laughed softly, dipping her head back into the water to smooth her hair down as she tread water. Creed laughed at her and she blushed, sticking her tongue out playfully and smiling.

"You want to go again?" Creed smiled, getting a little closer.

With a blush, Kara cleared her throat, turning so she was floating on her back. "N-no you go ahead. I j-just want to float a b-bit." She smiled sheepishly.

*Best thing about being library aide is the free computer time* :D
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm sure, sorry I was gone so long. :P ***

Creed ducked under the water and came up under her shoving her in the air where she flaied her arms before landing back in the water. "Come on, goodie, floating is boaring." He smiled as he swam over to her.

"Fine." She coughed as she stuck her tounge out again. He had mind to kiss her, but he decided against it at the moment. He pulled her out of the water and up to the top. Before she could jump by herself he pulled her close again jumping high before flipping them both twice in the air. He straightened his body out and she did the same before they hit the water breaking through and under just right. He came back up grinning waiting to see what she had thought, hoping he hadn't scared her to bad.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara smiled wildly, her heart thundering against her ribcage. That was so exhilarating! She let out a series of laughter, clutching her stomach as she laughed and slowly came to her senses. "Wow." She giggled, Creed laughing with her.

"Fun, huh?" He teased and Kara grinned brighter, nodding quickly as she pushed a lock of blond hair out of her eyes.

"Lots." She smiled crookedly, looking around the water. A rock jutted out, making a makeshift seat, just a little bit away and Kara smiled, swimming over and perching herself on it. "How long have you been doing that? Jumping off of things?"

**I think there should be something in the water... like evil mermaids maybe? :twisted: **
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Sounds good***

Creed shrugged. "A while." He swam over and treaded water in front of her.

"Seriously, how long?"

"I don't know, I've always done it." He smiled.

"Whats the craziest thing you jumped off?" He thought, he couldn't tell her about when he jumped off the grand canyon to see if it'd kill him.

"A sixty foot bridge." He said. Anything higher would be impossible for a human.

"DANG!" Her eyes widened a little and he smiled.

"It was ok." He smiled.

"Hello, Creed." Creed stiffened when he heard the sickly sweet voice from behind him.

"Go up to the bike, now." He whispered to Kara.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just get the hell up there as fast as you can and don't look back. Don't go anywhere with anyone, stay on the bike." He growled as he flashed his eyes at her hoping she'd go.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara wasn't a fool. She had heard that voice too. Was it some other girl? Looking around Creed, she spotted another woman, probably Kara's age, if not older. Certainly not any younger. She had hollow black eyes, a wicked smile that decorated her lithe face, and crimped auburn hair. Her lips were plump and oddly enough, her teeth were sharp-like those of a shark- and she wasn't wearing a top, or at least from what Kara could see in the dark water. Kara shot the other girl a slightly scared glare, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood. She noticed Creed tense, eyes wide as he took deep breaths.

"Ah, Creed, you brought us a snack?" The young woman hissed, her voice melodic and slightly enchanting as she swam closer, her body suddenly pressing against Creed's whose was pressed against the rock Kara sat on. "I'll have to thank you." The young woman smirked over at Kara and kissed Creed's tight lips ravishingly. Kara's bottom lip quivered and jealousy filled every inch of her body. The young woman was suddenly flung away from Creed, screaming loud enough to deafen someone, and hit the water with a slap. Did she have a tail?! Kara swallowed hard, backing up to the edge of the rock, eyes wide with fear.

Something sharp as knives dug into Kara's arm, causing her to scream, before she was drug under water, the water filling her lungs as she gasped for a much needed breath of air. The moonlight kept getting dimmer as she was drug deeper. Kara turned around to see who had her arm, screaming and flailing and kicking, all in attempts to get away. The woman with deathly sharp teeth and nails, looking much like the one from before, slapped a hand over Kara's mouth, something, like teeth, digging into Kara's shoulder angrily.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed growled and dove down into the water swimming quickly. He slammed his fist into Koral's head flinging her back against the rock and then grabbing Kara and swimming quickly to the top. He pulled her out of the water and stopped breathing.

"Ah, come on Creed, share!" He heard Sea hiss. He looked at the wound on Kara's shoulder and winced.

"Go to the bike, get on it and do not get off. Understand?!" He growled. He saw fear lining her face and then she glanced behind him. He growled and spun around as Koral and Sea climbed out of the water, their tails turning into legs in the moonlight.

"Listen, Creed, I can only put up with so much. You ditching up last time, that I can forget, but keeping something so sweet from us is out of the question. We've not had human in forever!" Koral hissed.

"Koral, get back in the water and get the hell otu of here. I told you never to come to this swim pond." He hissed.

"You don't tell us what to do." Sea hissed. "And we want her."

"Sea, I really don't want to hurt you two." He growled low his eyes changing color to pitch black. He wasn't about to look at Kara in fear she would see his eyes. He felt his teeth slid down and he snarled at the two girls who stopped and backed up.

"Fine, I rather not have to bandage wounds." Sea hissed. "But we'll get our meal."

"I told you to stay away from this town. Anywhere else is fine, but not my town."

"We've always broken rules before." Koral smiled.

"I hear you hurt anyone I'll hunt you both down which won't be hard, and I'll kill you both." He growled. They rolled their eyes before diving in the water. He waited for his face to go back to normal before turning around and picking up Kara keeping from breathing as he ran up to his bike. "You gotta trust me, ok? I'm going to get you to my house, my dad'll fix you up and your parents will never know, ok?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara whimpered, fear coursing through her body, and nodded weakly. Pain radiated from her shoulder and back, where the woman, Koral, had clawed her. It itched terribly as well. She grabbed around Creed's waist when he sat down, a wave of pain tearing through her body. Creed cursed and revved his bike, shooting away from the pond. And to think Kara was having fun only moments ago. "Creed... it hurts." She whimpered.

*Sorry, Algebra take home test. Yuck*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***SOrry***

Creed pulled to a stop in his garage and carried her inside. He looked around laying her on the counter. His mother appeared and he shoved her back out of hte room.

"Get out of hte house, you can't be here right now." He growled.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do." She frowned.

"Go." He hissed.

"What is going on?" His dad asked.

"Koral and Sea attacked her." He said motioning towards the kitchen. HIs mom hissed then turned around and left as he followed his dad in the kitchen.

"Hi, sweetie." He dad smiled as he looked at her cuts. Creed walked over and took her hand. "Ah, they got you good, didn't they. Well, you'll only remember, never have proof. His dad pulled out a jar and then a cotton ball. "I'm sorry to say, but this will hurt. Creed help her sit." Creed did as he was told and then he held Kara's hand tight. His dad put the liquid over teh cuts and he saw her about to scream.

"Squeeze my hand." He said softly. "I'm so sorry"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Hot tears rolled their way down Kara's cheeks as she squeezed Creed's hand tightly. His father touched the cotton ball to Kara's cut on her neck. Pain flooded her body for a second time and she couldn't help but scream at the severity of it, her face barried in Creed's shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay." Creed's fingers threaded through her hair, making their way through it. Kara whimpered as the pain subsided, letting out a gasp when the cotton ball touched the wounds on her back a second time.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed looked at his dad. Their eyes met and he frowned, his dad was silently scolding him.

"Alright, let them dry. Creed, come on, we need to talk." His dad said leading him out the door. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING! We finally settled down." His dad yelled. Creed winced knowing she could hear them.

"I didn't know they would be there. I thought last time I had to run them off was the last time. They swore they wouldn't be coming back." He frowned.

"What did they get out of the deal?" His dad demanded.

"I wouldn't kill them, and I'd come visit them sometimes." He sighed. "I followed up on my side, but they didn't on theirs."

"Now what are we going to do? What are you going to tell her?" His dad demanded.

"The truth." Creed replied.

"Hell no!" His dad hissed. Creed sighed and ran a hand over his face.

"Shut up." Creed growled before walking back where Kara was. He looked at the wounds and saw the small silverish line that was left from the medicine. He ran his finger over it and they disappeared. "Come on, I better get you back to the party. First, here are some clothes, change into them and I'll dry and wash your clothes."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara shivered, still slightly shaken, and walked into the bathroom, changing her clothes quickly. She tied her soaking wet hair into a messy bun and sighed, looking into the mirror. She looked lovely. Her mascara was running and smudgy. Taking her black tank top, Kara rubbed the running make-up away and finally walked out, handing Creed her clothes nervously. He walked down the hall, throwing them in a dryer, and walked back up. "Come on." He breathed softly, taking the stairs two at a time. Kara followed as quickly as she could, face slightly flushed as her arms folded across her free chest. She felt weird in front of people, especially Creed, without a bra on.

Kara sighed, hearing the thud thud thud of her shoes drying, and sat down on a chair, instantly sinking into it after realizing it was bean bag chair.

*UGGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed looked at her as he sat down on a chair across from her. "Um, about Koral and Sea." He started with a sigh.

"Th-they weren't human." She managed to say. He nodded.

"Their murmaids." He replied with a sigh. "See the stories that humans tell about them are the furthest thing from the truth, their anything but nice."

**OY**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:34 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara snorted. Sure, she believed him, what else could they have been? However, she still couldn't piece some things together. Like, how he knew that and the mermaids didn't kill him? She bit the inside of her lip as everything added up. His slightly cold skin, unnatural green eyes, the snarling from earlier, and the threats to the mermaids.

"Th-then..." she swallowed hard, looking up at him slowly. "W-what are y-you?

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed took a deep breath and looked away from her.

"Your not human." She whispered hoarsly. He ran a hand over his face and shook his head.

"No." He replied looking down at his hands. "I'm not."

"Wh-what are you?" She stuttered. He sighed and looked up at her.

"Do I have to say?" He asked looking up at her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara swallowed deeply, her breathing hitched. He wasn't human. How could he be? Everything about him, in one was or another, was inhuman. His young parents, who instead of looking to be forty-something, like Kara's own, were probably at the most, in their mid-twenties. "I'd like to know." She sighed softly. She'd only started talking to Creed today, and by the end of the night, realized he wasn't human. God, please protect me from whatever evil these people may be hiding. She thought, instantly ashamed for it. Creed wasn't evil. At least, he didn't seem like he was other than his bad boy demeanor.

"I'm a... a..." She waited patiently, her heart preparing for the worst.

**What is he? A vampire-demon cross breed?**
George Bernard Shaw

it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina