z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:54 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine looked up from the sweet chocolate and vanilla ice cream she was stuffing her face with. Puking for three hours straight really gave her an appetite, as odd as it sounded. Bright lights of a large truck shone into her livingroom, almost blinding her despite the dark blew blinds that were up. She knew immediately it was Stone. Missy and Hannah both walked down stairs slowly, trying not to be noticed even though Katherine had heard them as if they were a herd of elephants. Missy slowly opened the front door, her eyes meeting with Stone's.

Missy sighed, a sorrow-filled look on her face. "Stone... now's not a good time. At all. Please leave... please." She was on the verge of crying. She felt sorry for Katherine, sure, but she also felt sorry for Stone. Katherine was the first girl he had ever really looked happy around.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm not leaving, Missy." He said crossing his arms. "I'll stand here all day, and night if I have to make her understand."

"Stone, please." He frowned as her voice shook.

"Whats wrong?" He demanded. "What happened, is she ok? Where is Katherine?" He pushed past her and walked into the house.

"Stone, leave." Missy said.

"Not until I know whats wrong?! Not until I can explain, Missy I can't lose her." His voice shook a little. "I screwed up, I would go back in time in a second and change what happened. I can't lose her!"

***NIght***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

**G'night**

Katherine sneaked out of the living room and through the kitchen, dropping the empty pint of ice cream in the trash can, slowly creeping towards the stairs, tears already treading their way down her cheeks. "Katherine!" At his voice she let out a broken sob and took the stairs two at a time, running into her bedroom and slamming the door behind her. "Katherine! Open the door!" Every time his fist hit the door she flinched.

"Your scaring her! Don't act so angry!" Missy screamed, stomping up the stairs after Stone.

"Shut the hell up Missy!" Stone screamed, his voice cracking mid-sentence. "I can't... I can't lose her! Don't you under stand that?!" With that said he continued to bang on Katherine's door.

"I'm pregnant okay?" Katherine finally screamed after a few minutes, a sob wracking her body only a second later. "I'm fucking pregnant, and it's all your fault! Had you not taken that bet, I wouldn't be in this situation, because you wouldn't have even talked to me when I moved in to begin with!" She screamed, her throat burning.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone froze. Pregnant, she was pregnant. "That's not true, Katherine. I used the bet as an excuse to get to know you." He leaned against the door not really knowing what to say. "Listen, I'm sorry, ok."

"Yeah, well sorry doesn't change the fact that I'm pregnante!" She yelled.

"I know." He sighed softly. "But right now I don't know what else I can say to make you stop hating me.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*I got nothing*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***her reaction to that? I don' t know.***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Okay, I'll post in a minute or two.. I've got a headache**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****Join the club, I might go take a nap, I dont' know****
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine swallowed the lump in her throat, and straightened her back against the back board on her bed, tears still rolling down her cheeks. "I'm not getting rid of it." She sniffed, rubbing her eyes angrily.

"I already put that together Kat. I know you're not the type of person to abort if you were even given the chance." Stone sighed, his voice clear as day.

With everything she had left, Katherine crawled off her bed and drug her feet across the hardwood floor until she was at the door. She unlocked it and Stone threw it open, Katherine immediately crumpling in his arms with a series of sobs.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone held her close. "It's ok, I promise. I'll take care of you." He said stroking her hair. "Everything will be just fine. I'm so so so sorry."

*oy**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine held onto him tightly, her fingernails digging into the fabric on his long sleeve shirt that was soaked with tears already. She sniffled as he lifted her up, carrying her over to the bed. He sat down, rocking her back and forth. "What am I going to do Stone? We've got eight more months of school, and I'm pregnant. I don't want to go to prom pregnant, or graduate with a lump on my stomach. Maybe I should just withdrawel from high school, and take my senior year again next year."

"No Kat, we're going to get through this, I promise." Stone whispered, holding her tighter. "I'll be beside you no matter what." And it was those simple words that made her cry harder.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone swallowed. Had he said something wrong? He stroked her hair as he held her. He didn't know what else to do. He was so new at acctually caring.

"I promise." He said kissing hte top of her head. "Even if I'm nwe to it all we'll figure it out." He sighed. I'll take care of you, no matter what I'm going to protect you, I've hurt you enough. he thought to himself.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine sniffed pitifully, crumpled in his arms as tears poured down her cheeks. "I'm sorry... for being such a bitch to you and all. It's just really... really stressful." Her pitch rose mid-sentence and she sniffed, wiping her eyes.

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

"If you hadn't acted that way I would've wondered if you were ok. I was a royal jack ass for what I did. Even if at the time you didn't mean anything to me. Now you mean the world, I can't lose you." He said softly holding her. "I'm the one that needs to apologize over and over not you."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Don't. Please. If you keep apologizing, it'll just keep reminding me. One apology is enough, really." She smiled softly, tears slowly rolling down her flushed cheeks. She looked up at him, her eyes clashing with his.

"Well... here's the first and last apology then. I am so, so sorry." Katherine smiled softly and nodded.

"I'm still a little hurt Stone, but I forgive you... I'm just really scared right now."
George Bernard Shaw

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians