z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

*my mom is in the hospital right now. Please pray for her. I've still nothing. I'll try tmoorrow ifyou dont'post anything. And my space bar ain't working very well*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone woke up the next morning jumping into the shower and hten getting ready for school. He met missy out in his truck.

"We're going to drive Katherine and her brother to school." He said as he drove to their house honking the horn. Katherine ran out pulling a younger guy out behind her. Stone got out and helped Katherine in as her brother climbed in the back.

"Hi." Missy said looking at him. "I'm Missy."

"That's Jared." Katherine said smiling sense her brother seemed a tad tounge tied.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Wow TN, I'm so sorry! I'll definately pray for you and your family! Is she still in the hospital right now? What happened? :? **

Jared blushed slightly when Missy smiled, obviously trying to be the courageous one. "Can I see your schedule?" She smiled, causing Jared's blush to intensify as he nodded. He fumbled with his binder, grabbing a slip of paper and handing it to her. A smile broke across her face. "This is great! We've got the same schedule! Are you playing any sports?"

"Y-yeah. I'm doing football since they're not starting their season for another week." Jared smiled, his Aussie accent something any American girl would swoon at.

"That's great since I cheer! We can walk home together afterwords!" Missy smiled as the truck pulled to a stop. "Come on, I'll introduce you to some people, especially Mr. McEroy, our US History teacher. He's a lot of fun, but loves to embarrass you when he gets the chance." Jared smiled brightly and nodded, soon jumping out of the truck.

"Bye Missy! Bye Jared!" Katherine and Stone called, Katherine leaping over the seats. She planted a kiss on Stone's lips as they pulled away.

"Good morning!" She smiled brightly.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((She is heading home as we speak. :P WE don't know what made her sick, btu she passed out while I was driving then started throwing up.

Flames are blue :P http://blogs.cars.com/photos/uncategori ... aul560.jpg

And his lil sis' name can't be Missy, that's the friend. :P So it's.....Selen. :D ))

"Morning." He smiled as he kissed her back. They drove to the highschool and he pulled into his normal parking spot and then cut the engine. "Come on, I'll show you around." He smiled as he opened her door and helped her out and then held her hand as they walked into the school. Missy met them at the entrance and walked next to Katherine

"Stony...." A girl said running over then stopping. "Who is she?"

"She, is Katherine my girlfriend." He replied warpping his arm around Katherine's waist.

"Hi." Katherine said her Aussie accent slipping out. The girl eyed her then turned and took off.

"Who is she?" Katherine asked.

"Head cheerleader and biggest slut." Missy said smiling.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Oh yeah, Missy is the friend, huh? Lol. Well I'm glad you're mom's on her way home! She must be feeling a heck of a lot better. Did the doctors ever say what happened? :? **

"Ah, makes since," Katherine smiled crookedly, Missy nodding as she rolled her eyes. Ceder suddenly ran around the corner and Katherine screamed, jumping in his back. Ceder let out a surprised shout of his own and Katherine giggled. "Heller dork! I can't believe you ditched the party for stupid taekwondo!" She teased, still hanging off his neck. Ceder laughed and she let go, dropping to the ground before Stone put an arm over her shoulders.

"So what, you two an item?" Ceder teased and Stone pulled Katherine closer, causing her to giggle.

"Yeah we are," Stone smiled crookedly. Ceder looked surprised but nodded anyways.

"Didn't take you two long." He smirked and Katherine laughed.

"We just like each other that much! Huh Pebbles?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Yup, Kitten." He smiled.

"Come on, Bam-Bam. We gotta get to class." Katherine smiled.

"Ya, come on, Bam-Bam." Missy laughed. He glared at her and she smiled.

"Hush, Missy." He growled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine looked back and forth between Ceder and Missy as they argued. She finally whined and pulled Stone off to their first period class, Spanish 3. "Hola Senor Stone, Hola... como te llamas?" The teacher, Senora Luna smiled as they entered the classroom, asking Katherine what her name was.

"Hola, me llama Katherine." The teacher smiled brightly and nodded, pointing the two to a chair. Katherine grinned a skipped over to the chair, plopping down beside Stone. They sat at a single table with two chairs and charts taped and laminated on the table.

"Mrs. Luna is also the ninth grade Algebra teacher." Katherine nodded in understanding and smiled over at him, taking his hand in hers gently.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone ran his thumb over her hand as they sat there. Her skin was soft and smooth. He hardly paid attention to what was happening.

*Sorry, had to help mom with something :D *
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

**It's cool! I'm sorry too, for leaving and all. I went to the local highschool's first football game of the season and they rocked it! :D We won and half of the eighth graders there were all screaming and jumping around. One of the football coaches came over and was like, "Now this is what we need in our cheer leaders! None of those fancy flips, but just a hell of a lot of screaming!" (Yes, he did say hell, which made us scream louder) LOL Then he turned around to the cheer coach and went, "No offense." :lol: **

The bell rang, and before she knew it, a couple more rang and they were headed to lunch. Katherine giggled and held Stone's hand above her head, twirling under it as she grabbed a water, apple and a ham, cheese, and lettuce wheat sandwich. She bounced over next to Missy, who was glaring and Ceder from across the table. Stone sat across from Katherine, looking back and forth between Ceder and Missy before shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Katherine giggled and took a bite of her sandwich. "How was Calculus?" Ceder smirked over at Katherine. That was the only class she was in without Ceder, Missy, or Stone. Katherine groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Screw the Australian school curriculum for being so annoying!" She shouted loudly. "It's easy, but the teacher is so dull!" The three of them laughed at her. "It's not fair!" She whined. "You guys all have Trig, and I'm stuck in smart people Calc!" She pouted and gulped down a quarter of her water, wiping her mouth angrily as more people filled the table.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

**SWEET!!! I gotta go though :'( **

Stone smiled and ate his food while they all talked. He listened to her accent wheneve rhe could and when they went to the next class he kept close to her. He had never felt like a lost puppy around any girl before and he sure as hell did now.

*UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed loudly as Hunter Brookshire, the class clown, ran around her History class, screaming about the teacher, Mrs. Jannazo, throwing a book at him. Katherine smiled over at Stone, who rolled his eyes at his teammate. She giggled right as the bell rang and gathered her books, soon the first person out of the classroom with Stone hurrying behind. She stopped at her locker, quickly put in her books in her backpack, and smiled back at Stone, saying a quick goodbye to some kids in her Calculus class.

"Why aren't you in the locker rooms?" She teased, poking Stone in the ribs. He laughed and shook his head.

"I wanted to say goodbye first." He chuckled, causing Katherine to giggled lightly.

"I'll be there, watching the practice you nerd." She teased as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Says the only one if Calculus." Stone smirked, getting closer.

"Hey, no picking on me. I'm a girl." She smiled, resting her arms around her neck as they got closer. They locked lips playfully, Katherine biting Stone's bottom lips right before a teacher slammed his hand on the lockers behind them both. Katherine let out a yelp and jumped, staring wide eyed at the old man who was shooing them out the door. Stone gave Katherine another peck on the lips before jogging off to the locker room. Katherine giggled and rolled her eyes, shoving her hands in her pockets before jogging out of the school and across the street over to the stadium. She plopped down on the top bleacher, pulling her hood over her head and smiling widely as the players started pouring out of the locker rooms for practice.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone had ignored the jibs he got in the locker room.

"Come on, you land her yet?" Another teammate asked.

"Not yet, it's been one day." he replied growling. "Shut up about it right now, got it?" They didn't say any more about it. They ran out onto the field and started practice. He saw Katherine up on the bleachers and saw Missy walk over to her sitting down and they talked as they practiced.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled at Missy as she sat down, a cheeky smile on her own face. "Aren't you supposed to be at cheer practice, or something?" Katherine teased and Missy groaned.

"One of our base girls ate the mystery meat special at lunch, so they're all deciding what to do. I put my sweat suit on because a skirt is freezing." Katherine giggled and shook her head.

"I could probably help you with it all. Tell me what to do and I'm sure I'll stick it." She smiled.

"You can do back hand springs and all that stuff?" Katherine nodded solemnly.

"Odd with how I act, I know, but my mom made me take gymnastics, dance, and cheer for ten years. I started when I was five, and stopped at age fifteen when I reached the last level. I didn't want to be an instructor, so I just stopped doing it." She smirked and shook her head.

"Okay! Come on, you can help us!" Missy grabbed her arm and started dragging her towards the cheerleaders who were all whining about no practice. "So, you really like Stone, huh?" Missy teased, noticing Katherine stare at the guys as they practiced.

"Yeah, I really do." Katherine smiled right before they came to a stop.

"Ashley, this is Katherine. She said she'd be able to help us with the practice today, if you guys are still having it."

"Of course we're still having it!" Ashley, obviously the captain, screeched, her piercing eyes glaring at Katherine. "Okay Stone's girlfriend. Show us what you got." Katherine looked down at her jeans.

"Well you got a spare skirt, or a pair of sweatpants would work too." She smirked when Ashley glared, tossing her some rough fabric. Katherine smirked and slid the black practice skirt on over her jeans, which she unbuttoned and slid off, still in her neon orange hoodie.

"Well, you just going to stand there?" Ashley growled snootily. Katherine smirked and set up a ways away from the group, soon running at them. She did a quick cartwheel, a few back handsprings, some more fancy flips that she couldn't remember the named to, and finally one last back handspring. She was in Ashley's face by the time she finished, a smile on her face.

"So?" She smirked, raising an eyebrow. Missy was laughing her ass off at Ashley's surprised expression.

"You can practice with us today." Ashley hissed angrily, causing Katherine to smile proudly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone had seen Katherine doing the cheer moves and Ceder elbowed him. "She's good."

"No joke, she could probably pull off being captain if she had gotten here earlier." He replied as they went back to practice. When they were done practicing they went back to the locker rooms and showered off and then left. Stone ran a hand through his hair making it spike up. Ceder walked with him outside where Missy and Katherine were talking.

"Stone, your giving me a ride home." Missy smiled.

"Then you'll be sitting in the back with Ceder." He replied walking over and wrapping his arms around Katherine's waist kissing her neck.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:09 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine giggled and turned her head to kiss Stone softly, her hand reaching back to run across the back of his neck. "Jared and Selene are walking, right?" She smiled, pulling away from his playfully.

"Yeah, they are." Stone smirked, Missy suddely gasping.

"Did you guys see Katherine! I heard Ashely talking to her goonies about having her join the team."

Gotta go sorryu!
George Bernard Shaw

hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight