z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I swear on my life!" He replied and she smiled kissing him again.

"I believe you." She smiled. He smiled back, damn was he lucky.

**OY**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed softly and slid off his lap, taking his hand in hers. "I think we should tell the siblings, if it's okay with you. I mean, Jared is my little brother. We've been best friends for the passed thirteen, almost fourteen years unfortunately."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:19 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Alright, but your brother is going to want to kill me." He sighed.

"We'll see." She replied leading him down the hall. When they walked in the game room he put a protective arm around her waist holding her close.

"Hey." Selene said not looking up. Jared stopped playing which made Selene mad. "That's not cool, we were in the middle of the game." She said pausing it.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine swallowed the lump in her throat and smiled softly at the two junior high students, sitting down on the couch. "What's wrong Katherine, you know you can tell me anything!" Jared urged.

"I know Jared, I know. The truth is..." Katherine took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

*Hey, I got an idea for a story, and if you're interested in hearing it, would you PM me? If not that's cool, I'll just post it in that 'stories in need of a partner thing'*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

"WHAT!" Both of the junior highers yelled.

"Are you kidding!" Jared demanded.

"Yes." Stone replied pulling Katherine close to give her any strength she needed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Okay, you either meant to have Jared ask if they were serious, or Stone reply no... Either way**

Katherine let out a shaky breath and opened her eyes to look at her brother, whose young face was scarlet with rage. "Jared..." She said softly, the boy meeting her gaze. "It was an accident, really. It's not like we intentionally did it."

"It doesn't matter Katherine! You're seventeen and pregnant! What do you think Mom and Dad are going to say?" Katherine's bottom lip quivered as tears filled her eyes, Stone quickly wrapping her in his arms and holding her tightly to his chest.

"We're hoping they accept it, and let Katherine and I move on with our lives." Stone breathed softly, calming Katherine considerably.

"Are you going to abort it?!" Katherine didn't answer. "Are you?!"

"No Jared! I'm not... it's a life, and abortion is murder." Katherine sniffed softly.

"And what about when you and Stone are ready to kill each other?! One in every fifty high school couples stay together through college long enough to get married, and eventually two in three of the ones that got married get divorced after the first two years!" Jared screamed.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:27 am
TNCowgirl says...

"That's not going to happen, Jared!" Stone growled. "Stop upsetting her! Your not helping any."

"Shut up! This is your fault, I knew you were no good!" Jared growled.

"JARED!" Selene gasped shocked.

"Hush!" Jared growled then his face softened. "Sorry."

"No, no your not." Selene growled. "You need to be there for her, not yelling." She growled as she walked towards the door shaking her head. "I'm going home Stone, I'll back you with the parents."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine started crying when the front door slammed, the slam soon followed by Jared's enraged shout and finally Jared's feet stomping against the stairs without a goodnight. Katherine turned her face into Stone's neck and sobbed, gripping his shirt tightly. "I-I'm sor-sorry, I didn't thing h-he'd react that w-way," she sniffled and wiped her eyes, causing more tears to flow down her already rosy cheeks.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Don't apologize to me. I'm sorry he reacted how he did." He said softly stroking her head. "This is all my fault."

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

"No, stop saying that, really, stop. I was idiot enough to think he was ready to hear it, so shut up about it. Let's just... I don't know, take a nap. I'm tired and homecoming is tomorrow." She smiled up at him softly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"Alright." He sighed as they laid on the coach and she soon was fast asleep as he stroked her hair, what had he done? He'd just ruined her life, and he hated himself for it.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine let out a soft whine when she woke up, slightly dizzy and light-headed. Nausea flooded over her and she leaped from off of Stone, unintentionally waking him up, before she shot to the bathroom, already letting the little contents out of her stomach and into the porcelain bowl. Rough hands pulled her hair back and stroked her back lovingly. When she was finished, Katherine sniffed and wiped her watery eyes before flushing the toilet. She immediately brushed her teeth rigorously, the taste making her a little sick. She swallowed hard, drank a little bit of water, and finally burred her head into Stone's chest, fingers digging into his wife beater.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone held her close rubbing her back. He sighed, he couldn't believe what he had done. He hated himself for it.

"I'm sorry." He heard her whisper. He looked down and shook his head.

"You shouldn't be." He replied. "This is my fault." He kissed the top of her head.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine shook her head roughly and sniffed softly, wiping her tears away with her white sleeves. "We should go meet up with everyone and get the plans for today. I know that the girls and I are hopefully going to go to a Day Spa for a bit just to look good for you boys." She smiled weakly, looking into the mirror and sighed at the dark bags under her eyes. "Lord knows I'll need it."

&&UGH sooo short&&
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You need the relaxation." He smiled as he rubbed her shoulders. "It'll do you good." He smiled.

"Maybe." She sighed.

"I'm sure it will. It'll relax you for sure." He smiled at her. "Come on."
Want a Readers crit???

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg