z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

*it's mostly gone, I hate meds.*

STone smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked out the door and he helped her in the truck before going to his side. "TO the shake shack it is."

"Shake Shack?"

"They make the absolute best shakes anywhere." He smiled. "Trust me."

"Alright, will do." She smiled. They pulled up to the shake shack and he sent in their order then he looked over at her.

"When do you have to be home?" He asked.

"Whenever." SHe shrugged.

"Ok, we can go up to the cliffs and drink the shakes, it's really cool up there on a cool night like tonight."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Hehe, the cliffs. :P They don't have the same meaning in this story do they? I just wanted to make sure.*

Katherine smiled brightly and nodded. "Are those the ones that overlook the beach?" Stone nodded and Katherine grinned brighter.

"Yeah, who told you?" Stone looked over at her, smiling.

"Jeremy. He said it's really something up there. He said if you look up you can see millions of stars, unlike what you can see right above us." She smiled, looking up at the sky which was dotted with four or five stars.

"Yeah, it's really something up there." Stone smiled, grabbing the shakes, and handed Katherine her's.

*Hey, you know how he has to get her laid and all. Can they build up a relationship first? Ooh, and I had an idea to do with the whole bet thing. I was reading about all kinds of high school pranks out of sheer boredom. And I ran across one that was talking about people poking holes in condoms as a joke. Well, what if after Katherine hears about everything being a bet, she finds out she's pregnant? Just an idea. If you don't like it it's cool! :D*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

**No it's cool, and of course it'll build. He'll truely be in love and wish the bet never happened :D No they don't have to**

STone smiled as they pulled off onto the cliffs and climbed out. "Come on." He sat back in the bed of the truck looking over the cliffs and up at the sky.

"It's amazing." She said sitting next to him. "It's just so beautiful."

"I know, I like to come up here when I wnat to think."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled up at him, and eyebrow cocked. "You? You actually think? Shocker there." Stone glared over at her playfully and she stuck her tongue out teasingly.

"Hey, hey. Be nice, okay? I brought you here so you have to be nice." Katherine laughed at him and took a sip of her milkshake.

"Do I have to?" She whined playfully. "I'm kidding." She smiled brightly, leaning against him.

"Well, you have to anyway, so ha! You like it?" Stone laughed softly, laying his arm around her neck.

"No, the sky's too beautiful and the waves are calming. I hate it." She looked at him, emotionless, and started laughing at his sullen expression. "I'm kidding. It's great, really."

*Okay, I just really wanted it to build first! :D Wait, are you saying no to the whole pregnant thing or no, you don't mind it? Sorry, I'm confused! D: haha*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

*No I don't mind*

"I'm glad." He smiled before kissing her. She giggled softly and then drank some of her milkshake.

"How often do you come up here?" She asked.

"Twice a week maybe. Whenever there isn't something goin on. Sometimes there are parties up here. Thats why that fence is there. It doesn't restrict the view, but a kid fell a while back. Broke his spine, he's alive though." He shrugged.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine blinked at him, wide eyed. "He's okay though right? No serious damage was done after his spine healed, right?" Stone shook his head and smiled over at her.

"No, the kid was okay. He healed right up. He plays for our school on the basketball team. He used to be on the football team, but there was way too much forced contact, so his mom made him quit." Katherine let out a breath of relief.

"Well that's good to hear." She smiled crookedly, soon kissing Stone on the lips. "So Pebbles, lets play a game." She smiled at him brightly. "It's ten questions, but with a twist. Each time we ask a question, we've got to answer it ourselves as long with the other person. That way we don't steal the other person's question."

"Ten? Don't you mean twenty?"

"We Aussies only do ten cause we're cooler than you guys." She smiled cheekily. "And we've got to answer our own question, so it's twenty answers each in the end."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

***OH MY GOODNESS!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I thought just me and my friends played.***

"Alright then." He replied facing her. "Whats your favorite country."

"Austraila of course. That was stupid." She frowned.

"Mine is the good ol USA." He smiled. "Your turn."

"That's cheap, your not supposed to use an easy question when you go first."

"I didn't know how you played it. Some people only like easy." He shrugged.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, it's a lot easier then playing twenty questions! :D And a lot more fun**

"Well fine then," Katherine pouted, smiling wickedly. "Boxers or whitey-tighties?" She teased, knowing she couldn't really answer something like that.

"Ah, that's no fun. Boxers." Stone smirked.

"Oh well," Katherine shrugged. "You know, you always came across as a white-tighties kind of guy." She laughed tauntingly. "Neither by the way." She smirked. "Your turn."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Thong or granny panties." He smiled. She gaped at him. "YOu asked for it and you know it."

"Neither." She replied.

"So nothing?" He smiled wiggling his eye brows teasingly.

"No, just not granny panties, their ew." She replie crossing her arms.

"Right, dangerous teritory. SOrry." he smiled raising his hands. "And that wasn't the same question, and I wear neither, thank God."

**Oh ya it is. I almost got my first kiss playing that game. :P **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Really? That sounds like fun :P **

Katherine pouted and smirked over at him. "Yeah, you'd look bad in a g-string." She teased, leaning away to avoid getting smacked. "So, I'm gonna get really personal with this one." She smirked wickedly. Stone shot her a scared look and she laughed loudly. "I'm kidding." She shook her head, wiping her eyes. "How many times have you ever had sex with someone you didn't love?" She smiled playfully.

"Uh... considering I've never been in love... every time I had sex."

"What?! Seriously? I've never had sex with anyone I didn't love. Not accusing you of anything, just saying." She smirked playfully. You mean you've never had sex with anyone before. A voice laughed within her head. She glared mentally and shook her head, poking Stone. "Tag."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Ya we'd been playing on and off for several weeks so the questions started getting personal, and then we were hanging out together and we were down by the swimming area and he was in teh water I was on the dock and he swam right below my face for a few minutes and then moved. His next question was asking waht I was thinking then. We ended up both thinking the same thing. :P It didn't happen though, but I was SO giddy. :P **

"Have you ever fallen in love?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied with a smile.

"Well you know I haven't." He replied.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Thats not a question so I don't have to answer, but I will." He shrugged. "I just haven't found the right girl yet." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, that's neat! Knowing me, I probably would've freaked out :P**

Katherine's smiled faltered and she took another sip of her milkshake to hide it. "Oh," she sighed quietly. "What are somethings you really like?" She smiled, laughing at her lame question. "Wait, let me answer first. Surfing, basketball, guys, and you. You're pretty cool." She teased, poking him in between the eyes.

*I want him to answer :P*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Ya, I normally would say I would, but I didn't.**

"Football, sports, working with my hands, and girls, especially you." He smiled tapping her nose.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled and flipped her hair off her shoulder, more question being asked and answered in between them. She yawned after answering her last question. Stone chuckled and tightened his hold around her neck. She took another sip of her milkshake, finishing it off, and wrapped her arms around Stone's torso, resting her head on his chest after laying her legs across his lap in an attempt to get comfortable.

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone knew better then to think he was going to get lucky. That yawn told him so. He moved so he was laying down and she curled up next to him her breathing soon even. He looked up at the stars his hands brushing through her soft hair. She was beautiful, and her hair and skin were so soft. He licked his dry lips and looked down at her. He was sure that when he did sleep with her it was going to be something he remembered. This aussie girl was something else, and he couldn't wait.

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes