z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine sighed in contentment, her head resting on Stone's chest. She hadn't felt this way in a very long time. Since Trevor. The name made her heart drop into her stomach. Trevor had been her boyfriend since eighth grade, when she moved to Australia, and she thought he was the best thing since toast. In her sophomore year, he'd been her first. The day after, he broke it off with her, just like that. He told her that he was only with her because his friends made him do it for a couple hundred bucks. He had also told her that screwing a virgin who didn't know a thing was a waste of time and that he deserved more that two hundred dollars. He'd broken her heart without regret, and that hurt her more than the fact she'd actually lost her virginity to a jerk like him. "What are you thinking about?" She heard Stone ask softly, his eyes gazing up at the stars above.

"Just, last time I felt like I do now. It was with my first and last boyfriend. We'd been together for three years and I though he was the best thing that happened to me. In tenth grade, he was my first and he broke it off with my the day after only to tell me that having sex with a virgin wasn't worth two hundred dollars, which is what his friends bet on me." She smiled sadly and blinked her eyes a few time. "What about you?"

&thought I'd throw that in*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone felt like she'd knocked the breath out of him. "Nothing much, just that it's really nice out here." He replied. "Trying to figure out if I asked you out what you would say." HE shrugged glancing down at her.

**I'll let you reply**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine pulled away, staring at him wide eyed. "Are you serious?" She asked softly, blinking slowly.

"Does it look like I'm lying?" Stone smirked and Katherine shoved him in the shoulder.

"I'd love to." She smiled widely. "Go out with you that is."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"You just made my day." he smiled kissing her softly.

"I'm glad." She replied as she looked up at him. He pulled her close and kept a hold on her.

"Your quiet a girl." He smiled. "Quiet a girl."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine blushed and laughed softly, her hair falling over her rosy cheeks. "Well thank you very much Pebbles." She giggled, curling up against him, her arm draped over his chest. "You're quite amazing yourself." She smiled softly, failing to resist the urge to kiss him. This time though, she didn't want to pull away. She felt his arms travel down to her waist and she smiled against his lips, rolling over on top of him, her hands playing with his hair while his hands rested on her butt, groping it tightly. Katherine finally pulled away, out of breath, and giggled softly. "Wow," she smiled, trying to slow her breathing back down, along with her heart beat.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"You can say that again." He smiled as he kissed her neck. She smiled and pulled his lips back up to her's and they kissed again. He loved the feeling of her fingers in his hair. He gropped her butt as he kissed her.

"Wow." She smiled when she pulled away. He nodded and she laid her head on his chest.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine let out a sigh of contentment and closed her eyes slowly. It was heaven, laying there. Hell, she was in heaven just being near him. And to think that just that morning she had been telling him off. She couldn't find the right words to say at the moment, so she just relished in it, loving every second.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone didn't know when he drifted off to sleep, but when his phone rang he jumped up startling Katherine. He pulled it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Where are you?" It was his mom.

"The cliffs." He yawned.

"Where's Katherine?" She asked.

"With me." He yawned again.

"You better be acting like a gentlemen or I prom...."

"Mom, we were just up here talking and looking at the town and stars. Nothing happened, I kinda dozed off." He replied.

"Good." His mom replied. "Now, please come back."

"Yes, ma'am." He said before hanging up. "We gotta go home."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine pouted and leaned down, touching her lips to Stone's before smiling and rolling of the top of him. She pulled his jacket tighter to her body and crawled out of the truck. She rested her chin on her arms that were propped on the truck. "Do we have to?" She pouted, jutting her bottom lip out. Stone chuckled and kissed her lips softly, moving her hair out of her dark green eyes.

"Unfortunately." He smiled and jumped out of the bed of the truck smoothly, walking over to Katherine's side of the truck. She smiled up at him as he backed her up against the side of the truck, running his hand through her hair and resting it on the back on her neck. He pressed up against her and without waiting, Katherine kissed him heatedly. They pulled away a minute later for a breath of fresh air and Katherine giggled, climbing into her seat. Stone smiled at her crookedly and walked over to his side, sliding in.

"Thank you," Katherine smiled at him, "for tonight I mean. I had a lot of fun."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I did too." he smiled. "Hopefully it won't be the last."

"I should hope not." She smiled.

***Gotta run***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

They pulled up in front of Stone's house and Katherine smiled over at him crookedly, kissing his lips tenderly. "Thank you, again for today." She smiled, looking up at him. Stone smiled down at her, but Katherine couldn't help but notice something in his eyes. A strengthening emotion. One of regret. He didn't regret asking her out, did he? She pushed the possibility aside and kissed him again. "I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked rather than stated. Stone laughed and cupped her face in his hands.

"Of course," he smiled, pressing his lips to hers. Katherine smiled and slid out of the truck, waving him goodbye as she jogged across the street in the crisp late-Autumn air.

When she walked into her house, she almost wish she hadn't. Almost. "What are you doing nerd?" She groaned, seeing her little brother playing on the nerd-console.

"Video game." He replied, obviously zombified.

"Scoot over and let a pro-nerd at it." Katherine smirked, shoving him over playfully to easily get passed the level he was struggling on.

**I'm going to be nice and give her a little brother. None of my characters have siblings, ever. Stone can have a little sister too! About the age of thirteen and going into the eighth grade? :D**

Jared
very close to 14
Eighth grade
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am
TNCowgirl says...

Missy
Eight Grade

Stone drove home. He felt bad for leading her on. It was just a bet right? He couldn't let his emotions get in the mix. He knew they were already, but he didn't want them to.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he hissed. He pulled up into the drive way and walked inside to see his sister eating Oreos and milk.

"Hey, missy, what are you doing up?" He asked.

"Mom wanted me to make sure you got home. Make any babies?" She smiled.

"Go to bed." He growled.

"Geez, sorry, old family joke. Haha, remember? You didn't, did you?"

"No, Missy, now go to sleep." he replied going to his room after snagging an oreo.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 am
Chupatoasta says...

"And that's how the Master Nerd Griffin will always be me." Katherine ruffled her little brother's hair playfully and stood up with a yawn. "Good night bro." She yawned and started for the stairs.

"Katherine!" She stopped and turned to him with a 'hmm?'. You know the people down the street? The ones that helped us move in? Do you know who that girl is that lives with them? She's really hot." The thirteen, almost fourteen year old smirked. Katherine thumped him on the nose.

"First of all, you don't say hot. Not until you're at least in high school. Now, you say cute, or beautiful. Not hot. Second of all, yeah. I was out with her brother. She's your age and her name's Missy." Jared smirked.

"Mind putting a good word in for me?" Katherine rolled her eyes.

"I'll think about it." Katherine smirked and shook her head, jogging up the stairs to shower.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I've nothing***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Tomorrow maybe?**
George Bernard Shaw

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights