z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Oh yeah, a lot of guys only want that kind of stuff." Katherine sighed, shaking her head. "It's disgusting to me how many pigs there are rather than actual guys. Why doesn't Ceder date her?" Stone shook his head.

"Ceder was her first boyfriend ever. A friend of hers invited her to a party and she got drunk and slept around with like five guys that night. Ceder went off on her and they broke up. Ceder was in a depression mode for months. Didn't come to football games or anything." Katherine sighed and frowned.

"That's sad," she admitted, turning to Stone. "You wanna dance?" She smiled brightly. "Seeing as there's nothing else to do I mean."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone laughed and nodded. "Sounds good to me." He said as the DJ started some better music up. He pulled her onto the dance floor and they started dancing to song after song. The DJ put on a slow song and Stone pulled her close. "So, how are you liking it here?" He asked.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled softly, slightly short of breath, as her hand rested around Stone's neck. She shrugged and nodded her head in approval. "It's fun. A lot of fun." She laughed softly. "I think I could come here every day." She smiled and laughed softly. The people dancing behind her suddenly shoved her, causing her to slam into Stone with a grunt.

"Ouch Kitty, that really hurt." Stone teased, using a British accent. Katherine laughed at him and shook her head.

"Oh well Pebbles," she smiled, not bothering to step away.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone smiled as she stayed close to him. He got a sudden idea. She was so close, he let his head dip down and he kissed her lips gently.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine didn't know what made her do it, but she soon found herself kissing him back. It was a shock when he'd kissed her first, but she hadn't wanted to pull away, so she did the opposite instead. When she pulled away she blushed, keeping her head down. I just got here and I'm already kissing a guy I just met. What a way to start off in a new home. She shook her head and sighed, smiling weakly up at Stone. Whatever propelled her to do it, she wasn't sure, but she kissed him again, not wanting to break it.

*ugh*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone smiled when she kissed him again. He pulled her close his arms wrapping around her waist holding her close as the music kept going.

"Dang, Kitten." He smiled when they pulled apart.

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine blushed and laughed softly, turning her face away. "Kitten's got claws." One of the football players laughed loudly as he walked by, a blond hanging off of him. Katherine smiled and looked back at Stone, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Do it again and I'll bite it," he teased, sounding serious.

"Yeah right," Katherine giggled, rolling her eyes.

"Try me." Stone smirked. Katherine cocked an eyebrow and stuck her tongue out at him again. He moved closer and she brought it back in quickly, glaring playfully. "Told you." Stone laughed and Katherine huffed, soon bursting into laughter.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I guess you did." She smiled. He nodded and bent down to kiss her again. She pushed into the kiss as he pulled her close.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*Haha, it's cool*

Katherine pulled away and laughed softly, her eyes drifting to the four guys leaning against a back wall. They were all smirking and talking among themselves. "Hey, aren't those the guys that helped us move in? Katherine smiled, grabbing Stone's hand and pulling him towards them. She waved happily at them as she walked over.

"Let's not go over there Kitty." Stone breathed, trying to pull away.

"Oh, come on ya big pansy." Katherine laughed, soon standing in front of them all. "Hey guys." She smiled.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone frowned, if one of them opened their mouths he was going to slaughter them. He knew they wouldn't, even if they were drunk. A bet was a bet and they didn't say anything about the bets until after they were over there. He had a feeling he wouln't want them to talk even after that.

"Hey, Stone." One smiled.

"Whats up?" he asked.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm
Chupatoasta says...

One of the guys suddenly burst into laughter, shaking his head. "Nothing much. Just enjoying the party. We've had a little to drink." Katherine saw Stone nod.

"I've noticed." He smiled slightly. The guys laughed and nodded rather drunkenly. "Well, I'll catch you guys later."

"Bye Stone. Bye Kitty Kat." Katherine waved slightly as she and Stone walked off.

*sorry I gotta go for a bit... I gotta practice some b-ball. lol, school starts tomorrow here. :thud: *
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Tis fine :D**

"Don't want to be around them when they are drunk, their the worst." He replied.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"They run their mouths, and they get really pushy with the girls." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Ugh... I've got algebra this year and don't understand it AT ALL*

Katherine nodded slowly before a playful smile graced her lips. "You don't do it when your drunk too?" He looked down at her sheepishly and she laughed loudly. "I'm just playing with you." She smiled, swinging their hands. She remembered the kiss from earlier and bit the inside of her lip inquisitively. What did that simple exchange mean? Were they just friends or something more? She shook her head in confusion and smiled up at Stone. "I bet I could beat you at pool." She smiled.

"You think?" Stone laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I know darling." She laughed, patting him on the side of the face.

"Fine, let's do it." Stone tossed her a shooting pole and she laughed softly.

"Let's make a deal. Loser has to buy the other one a milkshake on the way home." She smiled as she set it up. "Deal Pebbles?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Algebra isn't bad at all***

"Deal, Kitten." He smiled as he got his normal que stick. She set up the triangle and he let her break. She got the solid blue in and took another shot, barely missing from sending another in. "Get ready to be schooled." He smiled as he got two in.

**let her win. UGH I have a headache**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Oh! ExcedrinMigrain works wonders! And, Algebra's not bad, just confusing :D**

Thirty minutes and dozens of in-your-faces later Katherine got the eight ball in and cleared the entire table, smiling widely. "In your face, again." She smiled proudly, sticking her tongue out playfully at Stone. "I'll have a chocolate chip cookie dough milkshake please." She smiled brightly and walked around the table, giving Stone a hug.

"I let you win," Stone grumbled and Katherine pulled away, glaring teasingly.

"Wanna play again?" She smiled, Stone shaking his head quickly.

"Nah I'm good." He smirked and Katherine doubled over in laughter, soon hugging him again.
George Bernard Shaw

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar