z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled and wrapped her arms around Ella too. "When do I flirt?" She asked kissing her. "I won't, if they flirt with me, I'll play along a lil, maybe dance with a few people, otherwise we stick together and play hard to get."

"Sounds good." Ella smiled kissing her back. Ara kissed her again backing her against the wall. "Or we can stay." Ara laughed and kissed her back.

"We're going, Ella." Ara smiled kissing her again. "Only cause I don't want anyone suspicious." Ella pouted and then smiled.

"Good idea." Ara smiled and kissed her then pulled away walking to the mirror and putting on her make up. "Let's go."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Isn't Kyle picking us-" Ara started but was interrupted by a loud honking from outside.

"I think that was our answer," Ella replied, rushing outside before Billy came out of his room to see what the commotion was about. He was being oddly quiet today.

Ara and Ella hopped in the car and Kyle took off.

"Took you both long enough," he complained.

"Oh shut it, Kyle," they said at he same time.

"Jinx, you owe me a soda," Ara winked. Ella rolled her eyes.

"I'll have to remember that," she responded.

It didn't take long to reach Brandon's house for his party. It looked like their was already a ton of people their.

"I hope you too didn't cause us to miss the best part," Kyle frowned.

"Best part?" Ella asked.

"Didn't you know?" He replied, shocked. "Their setting off loads of fireworks. They bought pretty much the entire stock at the store."

"I haven't seen fireworks ina while," Ella said, excitedly. Ara just grinned at her.

"We'll see them later. Don't lose your head just yet," she grinned. "Let's go get something to drink in the mean time."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:33 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

They parked and walked to the house grabbing some alcohol on the way outside to the back. They found a spot on the grass and looked up at hte sky as the fireworks started flying.

"Sweet." Ara smiled. She jumped when someone laid next to her and pulled her against their chest. She knew who it was when she smelled him. "Let me go, Billy." She growled.

"Nope, your too hott tonight. Don't want anyone thinking they can have you." He laughed as he kissed her neck. She growled and saw Allen slip behind Ella.

"There goes the night." She hissed. Billy's arm tightened around her waist and she whimpered in pain.

"What did you say?" He asked in a threatening tone.

"Nothing." She replied.

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:47 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Allen held Ella a little too tightly. His eyes gazed her body, greedily. She pushed him, but he only held her tighter to him.

"C'mon, baby," he said, alcohol thick on his breath. "Let's have a little fun."

She heard Ara whimper a little. Ella struggled more, but Allen simply refused to let her go. Billy had his hands all over her body now. Ara pushed him and he slapped her. He actually slapped her!

"Ara!" Ella called to her. "You son of a bitch! Don't you hit her!"

"Language," Allen laughed, shoving her roughly on the ground. He lay on top of her, stopping her from going anywhere.

"This is or night. You don't look too tired right now. Let's test that theory," he grinned.

Ella struggled again, trying to kick him in the groin like she did to Billy.

"Uh-uh," he shook his hand. He put his mouth over hers and she felt his tounge in her mouth.

"You little-" He puched her and she fell to the ground, halfway unconscious. She heard a scream in the distance. She knew that scream.

"Ara," she groaned. Someone was taking off her clothes now.

"Ara," she called. She wanted to tell her she loved her and that she was sorry. There was nothing she could do to help her. Ella cried for the first time in ten years. She cried for her best freind and only love.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara couldn't fight Billy when he picked her up and carried her further away from everyone else. They'd all gone abck inside and wouldn't know what was going on. She fought to get free when he pushed her to the ground.

"This is my night." He laughed kissing her.

"I'll tell my dad, he'll kill you!" She cried.

"No he won't and you know it." Billy replied as he ripped her clothes off. "Plus, you just look way to nice." She whimpered as she tried to get away, screaming when he shoved in her as pain flew through her body.

"Please stop!" She cried trying to break free. He didn't, the pain lasted for what seemed like forever. When he'd had his fill he just left her there curled up and crying.

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella opened her eyes. Her clothes were laying beside her in a heap. She sat up and whimpered, holding back a scream. She was so sore and she could have sworn he had ripped her. She was lucky she was mostly unconscious when everything happened.

Ella pulled on her clothes and looked for Ara. A little ways away she was curled in a heap, crying. Ella crawled over to her and helped her into her clothes.

Ella's tears were falling in Ara's hair now. She was still crying and so was Ara.

"Please don't cry, Ara," she whispered. "Please don't."

"He-Billy-He," she managed to choke out. Ella shook her head.

"I know, honey, I know," she said, gently. After all, the same thing had happened to you.

"Did, Allen-" She left the question at that. Ella closed her eyes and nodded. That only seemed to make Ara cry harder.

"C'mon, Ara," Ella whispered, gently. "Let's go."

Getting up, both of them groaned. Ella tried not to make a sound. She didn't want it to be any worse for her friend.

Their clothes were ascue and their hair was knotty and messy.

"How do we get home?" Ara asked. Ella sat her on the ground.

"I'll get Kyle. He wouldn't have left without us. These parties usually last a long time anyway," Ella told her, on the verge of tears. Why did this have to heppen to them? Why?

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Kyle walked out just then and ran over.

"What happened to you two?" He demanded looking at them.

"Allen and Billy." Ella chocked out. Kyle's face got red with anger.

"Just take us home, please." Ara cried. He nodded wrapping his arms around the both of them and leading them to his truck. He drove them to Ara's house and made sure they were inside before he headed home. The girls walked to Ara's room and Ara got changed and curled up on the bed tears in her eyes.

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella grabbed her spare pair of pj's out of the dressor. Ara had already changed and was curled p on the bed crying again. It hurt her to see this.

Ella climbed in the bed as well. She put her arms around Ara's waist gently. Ara turned towards her and did the same. Ella cried again. She had never cried this much. Not ever. They both comforted each other.

Ella started to stroke Ara's hair and after a while her sobs subsided. Ara's breathing changed pattern and she knew that she was alseep.

"I'm sorry," Ella said quietly, falling asleep as well.

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara woke up the next day her whole body screaming in pain. She opened her eyes and looked at Ella who was still asleep. Carefully she sat up and bit her lower lip to keep from crying out as she climbed off the bed.

"Morning." Ella said. Ara could hear the pain in her voice. She laid back down and hugged Ella knowing she hurt just as much as Ara did.

"morning." She whispered. "You don't have to be strong."

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella smiled at Ara. She could always see through her. She just wished that she really could be strong.

"Do you think we should tell our dads?" Ella asked, already knowing the answer.

"Why should we? They don't care if we were raped or not," Ara spat.

Ella sucked in a deep breath. She had said the word. Raped. It hurt her so much to realize that it had actually happened. To them both.

"I don't want to go home," Ella whispered. "I don't think I can look Billy in the face and I know - well, Allen's going to be there. I don't think you should stay over at my house anymore. Not with him there."

Ara nodded. "We'll stay at my house."

"You're not...you're not in too much pain are you?" Ella asked, standing up now. She grimaced a little but held back the fit of moans. She hoped Ara didn't feel like this, though she knew she must have.

"Not that bad," Ara smiled sadly. Ella knew she was lying, still it helped her.

They got dressed in silence, except for the occasional whimper. Ella found it especially painful to put on her jeans. It felt like someone had ripped her.

"I sorry, Ara," Ella finally spoke.

"Don't start," she shook her head. "Don't."

"I'm the one who made us go to that party. I knew that they would be there still I wanted to go," Ella replied. The guilt was eating at her. It felt good to let it out.

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara shook her head walking over and hugging Ella. "I knew they'd be there too. I chose to go. You didn't push me." She replied. "It's no ones fault. Except for Billy and Allen, there is nothing we can do about it."

"I know, but..."

"No buts! I don't want to hear it anymore. We'll not talk about it unless we need to let it off our chest." She said firmly. Ella nodded and Ara tipped her chin up. "I'm serious, we've got each other, we've been through worse. We can do it." She kissed Ella softly and then walked to the mirror looking in it. She sighed and smiled a little when Ella walked behind her wrapping her arms around her waist.

"We'll make it." Ella sighed.

"We always do." She smiled back.

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**isn't the day Friday? If it isn't I'll change my post**

Ella felt so much better. Ara was like a dream come true. She couldn't believe she had someone this great.

"I'm not going to school today," Ella sighed.

"We have to," Ara replied, sadly. "I don't want to go either, but we have to."

"We don't have to do anything," Ella responded. "You have bruises all over you and...well, it's not like we're in the best shape right now."

"That's why we have to go," she frowned. "We can't let anyone know about what happened, Ella. If someone suspects something and they find out what Billy and Allen did...well, our dads won't be very happy about that."

"No one will suspect anything," Ella complained. "I don't want to go."

Ara laughed. "You never want to go."

Ella smiled. "Yeah, well, I still think we should stay here. Lots of people are. It was right after the party. C'mon, please?" She asked, batting her eyelashes and pouting.

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara growled and then smiled. "Thats so not fair." She sighed. "Not fair at all."

"So we're staying?" She smiled.

"Yes, we're staying. I'm going to soak in a hot bath." She sighed. "How about we get swim suits on and soak in the hot tub in my tub."

"Sounds like a plan." Ella smiled. She walked over to her bathroom and starte dthe water putting soap in it. It wasn't anything new for them to saok in the hot tub together as long as they were in their swim suits, thats the rule her dad had laid out. She pulled her suit on and walked back in the bathroom slipping in the hot water. It felt so good to her sore limbs. Ella followed her and climbed in.

"This feels good." She sighed.

54 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella looked over at her and winked. "Looks good too."

Ara rolled her eyes. "Thanks."

Ella laughed. She sighed and let her shoulders sink beneath the surface. She scooted closer to Ara and kissed her lightly.

"What was that for?" She asked, smiling.

Ella shrugged. "Because I love you."

Ara shook her head. "I love you, too."

Ella out her arm around her waist and kissed her again.

"I still can't believe it, though," Ella grinned. "I've loved you for so long and I just can't believe you feel the same. It's weird, really."

Ella knew Ara's dad wasn't home. He never was on a Friday. He probably wouldn't be back until late, anyway. She felt safe to kiss her out here.

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

(((They have to go through Ara's room to get to the hot tub, it's in her bathroom :P))))

Ara pushed into the kiss and winced when Ella touched her side.

"Sorry." Ella said pulling back.

"Don't worry, it's ok." She smiled softly. "I think we're both going to be tender for a while."

"Probably." She sighed. Ara kissed her and then slipped under the water as her muscles soaked. She surfaced and smiled a little. "This feels so good."

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14