z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:12 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella's heart fluttered. Could Ara possibly be thinking the same thing that she was? Her stomach felt like there were a million butterflies squirming around.

"I-Well, I," Ella started. Ara smiled a little and leaned over to her. Their lips were inches apart and Ara's eyes were half-closed.

Ella pressed her lips softly against Ara's, closing that last, intolerable distance. And Ara kissed her back.

Ella pulled back giving her a wide smile. "I've waited so long for that," she whispered.

Ara returned the grin and nodded. "Me too."

Ella kissed her again, but more passionately this time. She ran her tongue across Ara's lips and threaded her fingers through her hair. Ara pulled back suddenly.

"We have to be careful," she sighed. "You know what will happen if...well, if they find us."

Ella nodded. "I know. We'll have to act normally at school, but my door is closed and locked," she laughed, quietly. "We're fine for now."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:22 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled and wrapped her arms around Ella's neck kissing her. Ella pushed her back on the bed as they continued to kiss, Ara's fingers threading into Ella's hair as they did. There was a knocking on the door and both jumped.

"Open the door." It was Ella's dad. They made sure their clothes were straight and hair normal before Ara opened the door Ella sitting on a chair with a book. Ara stepped back as both of the dad's walked in.

"Whats this about you two turning down Billy and Allen?" Ara's dad demanded.

"We're tired, dad." Ara said. "I mean we did go on that mission with you. We don't feel like making out with them right now." Ara sat back on the bed.

"I'm sure your tired. If you were you'd be asleep, not reading a book." Ella's dad said snagging the book away from Ella.

"I was finishing up the chapter for school before I went to sleep." Ella replied nonchantly. Her dad opened his mouth then closed it again.

"I just have to change and I"m going to bed." Ara said. "We're not married, we don't have to spend every waking moment with them letting htem feel us up." Ara growled. Her dad glared at her and didn't say anything before they both walked out of the room. Ara shut and locked the door her heart still pounding widely. She laid back on the bed taking a deep breath.

"I'm so glad neither of us wears make up." Ella said walking over.

"Why?" Ara asked.

"Cause, if we did then we'd have to worry about it getting on the other and us getting caught." Ella smiled.

"THe window." Ara said jumping up and closing the blinds. "We have to be careful." She replied walking back over. Ella nodded.

"I need to get in my pjs." Ella replied. Ara nodded and grabbed the pair of pjs she kept at Ella's house and got changed, they'd always just changed in front of each other. They had sense they were little, the secret didn't change that. When Ara was changed she climbed in the bed and laid her head on a pillow. Ara was glad that their dad's hatred for gays didn't keep them from being able to act like 'sisters', thats what her dad called them looping arms, sleeping in the same bed, etc.

Ella climbed in the bed next to her and she rolled over to face Ella pulling her close and kissing her passionatly. "I love you, Eliose." She whispered softly.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:33 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella ran her hand down Ara head, smoothing her hair. "I love you too, Ara," she grinned before kissing her again.

She felt Ara's body press up against hers while they kissed. Ella kissed her neck, and nibbled at it playfully.

Ara moaned a little and Ella pulled away. She wasn't about to go too fast. They had known each other their whole lives but Ara had always taken things slow. Even their friendship.

Ella pulled away from her, reluctantly. "Get some sleep," she whispered.

**Sorry. Short! :P**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***It's fine.***

Ara nodded yawning. "Good idea." She smiled pulling Ella back and kissing her one more time before she laid her head on the pillow closing her eyes and falling asleep. She wasn't sure when she'd slept better, but when she woke up she was in a good mood. Until she remembered today was thursday, tomorrow friday, and then saturday. She hated saturdays. She was always stuck with Billy most of the day. Ella was sleeping like normal, sprawled out. Ara smiled and kissed Ella's lips softly. Her eyes fluttered open and Ara smiled.

"Morning."

"Am I still asleep?" Ella asked smiling softly.

"Nope." Ara replied as she dug through Ella's closet and found some clothes to wear. "Get dressed, we've got school."

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Ugh," she groaned, getting out of the bed. She walked over to her closet and picked out a pair of blue jeans and her favorite T-Shirt.

Ella ran a brush through her hair quickly and finished changing. Ara smiled at her. "Ready to go face our dads? It won't be bad. They'll probably have hangovers and just want s out."

Ella nodded and grabbed Ara's hand, kissing her lips quickly. "Sorry," she grinned. "Won't be able to do that once we go downstairs."

Ara laughed and they walked, arm in arm, towards their family. As she predicted, Ella's dad was sitting at the table, Advil strewed across the table, with his head in his hands.

"Quiet girls," he said, rubbing his temples. Ara gave her an 'I told you so' look while Ella rolled her eyes.

"Let's grab a poptart or something and get out before Billy comes down," she whispered.

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:59 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara grabbed two packs tossing one at Ella and then they darted out of the door and got on the bus before Billy could come out and make them ride with him. When they got to school they went through the normal routine. Every time they got out of class Ara prayed she didn't see her dad in the halls.

"Where'd y'all go yesterday?" Kyle, their only other friend, asked walking over at lunch.

"Dad." She replied.

"Oh, right." He took a deep breath and looked at the table. Ara knew he was gay, she wasn't sure if Ella did or not, but she swore on her life she'd never tell anyone.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

She smiled brightly at Kyle. It seemed...ironic that their only other freind was gay. She knew that Ara knew, but she had never talk to her about it, simply because she knew their were ears all over the place. If their Dad's found out...well, that would be the worst day of their lives.

"So, Kyle, how was your afternoon?" She asked, smiling at him. She hadn't been this happy in a long time and Kyle was quick to pick that up.

"You're quite happy today," he laughed. Ella glanced quickly at Ara and nodded.

"Yeah, well, I just appreciate things more, I guess," she laughed.

She saw Ara smile as well.

"Are you going to the party tonight, then?" He asked them. Ella clasped a hand to her forehead. She had forgotten about it.

"Are you going, Ara?" She asked, hopefully.

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask dad." She shrugged. "But I'm up for it."

"Sweet, I'm sure your dad will let you go." Kyle smiled.

"I hope." She replied. "Long as we don't go on any 'missions'." She replied rubbing her face. Kyle nodded.

"Don't worry, I've noticed they don't tend to do them back to back." He replied with a shrug.

"Less they get more fanatic." Ella growled.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:17 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

The lunch bell rang and Ella and Ara separated for their last class. The only one they didn't have together.

That was possibly the longest class period in her life. Every now and then Ella would glance up at the clock. After Ella had just dozed off, the bell rang. Immediately, she got up and rushed out the door to find Ara. She was waiting for her by the buses.

The smiled at each other and locked arms. Ella wished they could lock lips instead, but of course, they couldn't do that in public.

They sat together on the bus and Ella shared her suspicion with her. "You don't think Billy and Allen were invited, do you?" she asked.

[I am so going to make a long post next time. lol. ^^]

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:29 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"I don't know, I'm a tad worried they were." Ara admitted.

"Me too." Ella sighed. "That'd stink."

"Ya, I'm just hoping dad doesn't have me stay home or go anywhere with him tonight." She took a deep breath. "maybe I could use us going yesterday as an excuse. I don't know."

"We'll just have to wait and see." Ella smiled. "You staying to do homework?"

"Is that even a question? I dont' want to go home anyway." She smiled.

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

They went inside the house, happy to find it empty. Billy was probably at one of his freinds' houses.

"English or math first?" Ara asked, cocking her head.

Ella sighed. It would be difficult to concentrate today. "Math. Let's save the easiest for last."

They did their homework quickly, occansionally playing footsie with one another or giggling about some new, ridiculous rumor going around.

After they finished, Ella sighed. "I absouletly hate Mr. Carter," Ella complained.

"You look like you need a pick me up," Ara laughed as she kissed Ella lightly on the lips.

"I'm still not happy yet," she teased, pulling Ara into her lap. She kissed her again, a slow sweet kiss.

The door downstairs banged shut and they jumped apart, giggling.

She heard Billy's voice and groaned. He'd better not try anything today. Ella wasn't in the mood.

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Your room." Ara whispered. She nodded and they darted up to the second floor, he had come through the basement door. They shut Ella's door laughing as they did.

"Ella! Ara! Where are you?" Billy called. Ara looked at Ella and frowned.

"What now?" She asked.

"Shhhh." Ella smiled.

"I know your here!" Billy yelled. She heard him walk up to Ella's room and pound on the door. "Open the door."

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella bit her lips to keep from laughing. What was he going to do? Kick open the door? Ara was smiling now too.

Billy pounded on the door one last time before stomping down the stairs. Ella let out a fit of giggles and so did Ara. They both fell down on her bed, sighing in contemptment.

[Sorry, short. :P Should they start getting ready for the party if they are going?]

Random avatar

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:00 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**Ya**

Ara smiled and walked to the closet. "Now, what to wear to this party." She smiled. Ella walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around Ara's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I don't know." She smiled.

"Well, how about something hott." Ara replied as she pulled free and grabbed two pairs of mini skirts and then handed her one. SHe pulled one on and then grabbed two tops one was black the other blue. She handed the blue one to Ella and pulled the black one on. "How do I look?" She asked smiling.

"Hott." Ella replied pulling her close before kissing her. Ara laughed and kissed hr back then grabbed some high heels from the closet. There were two of them sense they had picked them out togther. She pulled her's on and looked in the mirror.

"Dang!" She smiled. "We look good."

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella looked at Ara and nodded. "Oh yeah." She caught her eye and Ara pushed her playfully.

Ella had on a blue jean mini skirt ( http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PAB4287.jpg ) and a tank top ( http://flypaper.bluefly.com/images/monr ... ypaper.jpg ). And a pair of heels that matched Ara's.

"We're going to be the life of this party," Ella winked. She put her hands lightly on Ara's waist, pulling her closer.

"Try not to flirt with too many people," Ella whispered. "We may not be 'public' or anything, but I still do get jealous."

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom