z

Young Writers Society

What Keeps Us Apart

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"That costs money too. I rather not sue my parents." She sighed. "I'll figure out something, but they'll keep me in the house as long as possible. I have an older brother that took off when he was 17, they've never seen him sense."

"THey?"

"He comes and visits me all the time." She smiled. "I'm glad cause I love my brother."

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:15 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Well, that shouldv'e taught them to chiil on their strict rules, but I guess it takes two to teach," Tori said sort of to herself. She looked at Mona then at her watch. "You should be getting back, but if anything gets to be too much then I'm right down the hall. You can stay for a night and then your brother can pick you up the next day or something. But that's only if anything gets to be too much," Tori said smiling at Lily. Lily stood up.

"Okay," she said before kissing Tori bye. Tori headed down the street to who knows where while Lily headed the opposite way back home.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

Random avatar

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily walked back in the house and let Ara off the leash then walked into her bed room and laid down looking at the roof. She chewed on her lip thinking. She smiled as she thought about getting a hold of her brother and leaving. Only problem was that she wouldn't see Tori again, and for some reason she really didn't like that thought.

Three days flew by and she got border and border.

"Lily come here please." Her mom called. She walked into the kitchen and frowned a little when she saw Brad.

"Ya?"

"Have you meet Brad yet? He lives upstairs." Her mom smiled.

"Yes, I've met him." She replied. "How are you Brad?"

"Just fine." He smiled.

"He came down to visit you. How about you two go down to the cafe?" Her mom smiled. So this was it, her mom was trying ot hook her up with someone that looks competely straight. She laughed in her head at the thought.

**Doesn't have to happen right now, just so her mom gets to know him :P **

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm
Ellyphant says...

Tori kept walking in the direction she was going. She ended up walking right past a bookstore that she saw someone who looked familiar. She decided to walk into it. She poked her head in the door and looked at the emeployee who was standing behind the counter.

"Excuse me, is it okay is I bring my new puppy in here? I can leave her at the front with you," Tori said politely.
"Sure," the girl said with a grin. "What's her name?"
"Mona. Mona Lisa," Tori said. She smiled as she said it because the puppy looked up at her.
"Is she quiet?"
"Yes, very," Tori said handing the female employee the leash. Tori started down the isle that she had seen someone who looked familiar. She walked right up to him. Well, actually right beside him and acted like she was skimming through the books. When she got close enough she realized who he was. She froze. Then she turned around and rushed to the front. She grabbed Mona's leash.
"Thank you for holding her. I'll be back tomorrow to get some books," she said turning around and bumping right into him. "I-I'm s-sorry," Tori stuttered. She rushed out the door and continued walking in the direction she was heading before she had gone into the bookstore. She heard someone call her name from behind her.
"Tori! Tori, wait up!" a man voice said. She turned around and it was him. Jason Mewbourne. Her first and only boyfriend. He finally caught up to her and when he reached her he smiled big. "Tori...hey," he said putting his hands in his pockets.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:24 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily shrugged, at least she'd be getting out of the house and she didn't have to worry about Brad sense he was gay, right? She followed him out the door her hands in her pockets.

"Sorry about what he did." Brad said as they walked.

"Its not your fault." She replied taking a deep breath. She missed Tori alot.

"I broke up wtih him, I couldn't stand how girly he was." Brad laughed. "If I wanted to date a girl I would."

"Ya, well we are pretty great." She laughed. He rolled his eyes while they walked into the cafe. They talked for a while before she said she needed to head home. She spotted Tori talking to this guy by a book store and the way she was looking at him made her stomach drop. She knew that look. They kept walking til they got back to her apartment where she tried the door. Locked. She got her key out and opened it and walked in. Brad followed her closing it behind him. She didn't hear or see him lock it though.

"I had a pretty fun time." He smiled. She nodded as she turned and faced him.

"Ya, me too. It's nicie talking to someone other then Ara." She smiled. He nodded and walked over to her and before she knew what he was doing he was kissing her. She pushed at his chest but he was to strong. When he pulled away she was breathing hard. "I-I think you should leave." She said trying to wiggle free from his grasp.

"No." He replied before he started it again picking her up and carrying her back to one of the bed rooms and laying her on the bed. She fought to get free to push him away from her but she couldn't. She could hear Ara in her room barking and trying to get free.

"Get off me!" She cried when he bit her neck. "Please!" He didn't stop though, she was soon laying naked as his hands moved over her body then he raped her sending pain through her body at his roughness. Tears were rolling down her face when he finished. He didn't say anything, just got up and dressed.

"This never happened, no one will believe you anyway." He smiled before he left. She curled up and cried for what seemed like hours before she pulled her clothes on and ran to her own room. When she opened the door Ara was at her side like glue. There were claw marks on the door and bite marks where Ara had tried to get out. SHe laid on her bed in a ball and cried herself to sleep as Ara laid her head on Lily's side.

18 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:05 pm
Ellyphant says...

*:cry: AWE*

Tori talked to Jason for a while. She was surprised that he even remembered her.

"So, how did the lesbian thing go? Are you still into it?" he asked. Tori hesitated before nodding her head and looking down in shame. "That's cool, I guess," he said scrubbing his feet on the side walk. Tori looked up at him.

"Yeah. I'm getting a baby soon. I got accepted by the Manhattan Adoption Agency. I also just got a job as an editor of Elite magazine that I applied for a while back," she said smiling. He smiled back.

"That's great. I'm happy everything is working out for you. Geez, that smile is as beautiful as I remember it," he said blushing. Tori kind of did, too. She wouldn't have if Jason hadn't of said it.

"Well, I should head back. I need to give Mona her dinner and put her to bed. Also, clean the house and do laundry and all that fun stuff," Tori said stepping a little bit closer to her apartment. Jason nodded.

"Well, would you possibly maybe want to eat lunch with me tomorrow? I mean as friends!" he said blushing.

"You're still the same shy person I remember. Yeah, I'd love that. And you know what, maybe you can stop by and I'll cook some chiken Tenderloin and some sides. Or some salmon." Jason had the biggest smile on his face.

"Okay, cool. Oh, but can you show me where your place is?" he asked nicely. Tori nodded and started walking to the apartment with Jason tagging not far behind. She got there right when Brad walked out. He was sort of sprinting.

"That's strange," Tori said to herself. She walked right up to an intercom and on the fourth row, three over, her name was there. "You just press this button and I'll let you up," she said smiling. He nodded.

"Okay. Thanks. Catch you tomorrow," he said while Tori walked into the main lobby. Tori waved and headed up stairs with Mona trotting along. She got to her apartment and opened the door and felt that something wasn't right. She didn't know what it was, but it wasn't right.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lilly laid in her bed for a little while before she walked over to Tori's apartment. She was about to knock then she stopped. What if Tori had company, she didn't want hr coming around and crying. She walked back to her apartment and laid on the bed curling up again. No was going to believe her. She took a deep breath and got in the shower. When she got out her parents still weren't back. She walked over to Tori's apartment an before she could talk herself out of it she knocked on the door.

"Hold on." She heard Tori call. There wasn't anything on the door handle so she knew she could walk in, but she wasdn't sure she wanted to.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:46 am
Ellyphant says...

I opened the door to see Lily standing there, swaying back and forth. Tori pulled her in and gave her a hug. She kind of stood there not letting go.

"What are you doing," Lily asked after Tori had been hugging her for at least five minutes.
"Embracing you," Tori giggled out. She finally let go and backed up. She softly touched Lily's face and kissed her forehead. "Oh, we have to be quiet. Mona's sleeping. Why didn't you just walk in? You know you could have," she said staring at Lily.
"I thought that you might be with someone," she said. Tori shook her head.
"Nope. The funniest thing happend today. I bumped into Jason," she said walking into her room and coming back out continuing. "He's actually coming over for lunch tomorrow. Oh, Lily...can I tell you something?" she asked coming out with a shopping bag. She had still felt bad after she had gotten done with her daily chores so she went out and bought Lily something, planning to tell her how much she meant to Tori.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:26 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily nodded slowly her gut twisting up tightly. She didn't like where this was going. She didn't know if she should tell Tori what had happened or not. She wrapped her arms around her waist and waited not wanting to say anything sense there was a lump in her throat.

****UGH*****

18 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 am
Ellyphant says...

Tori handed a big shopping bag to Lily. Lily stared at it before acknowledging.
"What's this?" she asked. Tori shrugged.
"Just a little something telling you how much you mean to me," she said smiling. Lily looked in it and saw a box. She opened it to find a nice white leather jacket. Inside of that was another little box. It was rectangular and velvet. She opened it up to find a necklace with half a heart on it. It had the letters T and H on it. She looked at Tori who was holding the other half of the heart. Hers had the letters L and R on it. Lily had realized that the letters were their initials. Tori stopped grinning so wide. She wasn't sure how to process Lily's facial emotions
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((This post is the update for Topsy and Elly)))

Elly

*Latest post*

Tori talked to Jason for a while. She was surprised that he even remembered her.

"So, how did the lesbian thing go? Are you still into it?" he asked. Tori hesitated before nodding her head and looking down in shame. "That's cool, I guess," he said scrubbing his feet on the side walk. Tori looked up at him.

"Yeah. I'm getting a baby soon. I got accepted by the Manhattan Adoption Agency. I also just got a job as an editor of Elite magazine that I applied for a while back," she said smiling. He smiled back.

"That's great. I'm happy everything is working out for you. Geez, that smile is as beautiful as I remember it," he said blushing. Tori kind of did, too. She wouldn't have if Jason hadn't of said it.

"Well, I should head back. I need to give Mona her dinner and put her to bed. Also, clean the house and do laundry and all that fun stuff," Tori said stepping a little bit closer to her apartment. Jason nodded.

"Well, would you possibly maybe want to eat lunch with me tomorrow? I mean as friends!" he said blushing.

"You're still the same shy person I remember. Yeah, I'd love that. And you know what, maybe you can stop by and I'll cook some chiken Tenderloin and some sides. Or some salmon." Jason had the biggest smile on his face.

"Okay, cool. Oh, but can you show me where your place is?" he asked nicely. Tori nodded and started walking to the apartment with Jason tagging not far behind. She got there right when Brad walked out. He was sort of sprinting.

"That's strange," Tori said to herself. She walked right up to an intercom and on the fourth row, three over, her name was there. "You just press this button and I'll let you up," she said smiling. He nodded.

"Okay. Thanks. Catch you tomorrow," he said while Tori walked into the main lobby. Tori waved and headed up stairs with Mona trotting along. She got to her apartment and opened the door and felt that something wasn't right. She didn't know what it was, but it wasn't right.

Topsy

Lilly laid in her bed for a little while before she walked over to Tori's apartment. She was about to knock then she stopped. What if Tori had company, she didn't want hr coming around and crying. She walked back to her apartment and laid on the bed curling up again. No was going to believe her. She took a deep breath and got in the shower. When she got out her parents still weren't back. She walked over to Tori's apartment an before she could talk herself out of it she knocked on the door.

"Hold on." She heard Tori call. There wasn't anything on the door handle so she knew she could walk in, but she wasdn't sure she wanted to.

I opened the door to see Lily standing there, swaying back and forth. Tori pulled her in and gave her a hug. She kind of stood there not letting go.

"What are you doing," Lily asked after Tori had been hugging her for at least five minutes.
"Embracing you," Tori giggled out. She finally let go and backed up. She softly touched Lily's face and kissed her forehead. "Oh, we have to be quiet. Mona's sleeping. Why didn't you just walk in? You know you could have," she said staring at Lily.
"I thought that you might be with someone," she said. Tori shook her head.
"Nope. The funniest thing happend today. I bumped into Jason," she said walking into her room and coming back out continuing. "He's actually coming over for lunch tomorrow. Oh, Lily...can I tell you something?" she asked coming out with a shopping bag. She had still felt bad after she had gotten done with her daily chores so she went out and bought Lily something, planning to tell her how much she meant to Tori.

Lily nodded slowly her gut twisting up tightly. She didn't like where this was going. She didn't know if she should tell Tori what had happened or not. She wrapped her arms around her waist and waited not wanting to say anything sense there was a lump in her throat.

Elly

Tori handed a big shopping bag to Lily. Lily stared at it before acknowledging.
"What's this?" she asked. Tori shrugged.
"Just a little something telling you how much you mean to me," she said smiling. Lily looked in it and saw a box. She opened it to find a nice white leather jacket. Inside of that was another little box. It was rectangular and velvet. She opened it up to find a necklace with half a heart on it. It had the letters T and H on it. She looked at Tori who was holding the other half of the heart. Hers had the letters L and R on it. Lily had realized that the letters were their initials. Tori stopped grinning so wide. She wasn't sure how to process Lily's facial emotions.

Topsy

Lily swallowed hard. They meant so much to her, but she wasn't worthy of them. She bit her lower lip as tears filled her eyes. How was she going to tell Tori what happened? Would she accept it?

"T-thank you." She whispered running her hand over the jacket then looking at the necklace. She loved them both so much. But what did this mean about that guy? She'd seen the look on Tori's face.

"Are you ok?" Tori asked her brow furrowed.

"Y-ya." She lied forcing a smile. "I love these." That was the truth and she could truely smiled when she said that.

Elly

"It doesn't seem like you're okay," Tori replied.

"I'm fine" she said shaking her head.

"If I don't know I can't fix it," Tori said. She stared at Lily as she sniffed still quiet. Lily stood up.

"I probably should get going," she said. "I don't want my parents coming home to find I'm not there," she said picking up her new gifts that Tori had gotten her. Tori stood up and walked over to her. She yanked on her arm as she turned towards the door. Lily turned around as Tori embraced her in a hug. Tori had put together that Jason was what Lily was freaking out about. Lily hugged her back. Tori ran her fingers through her hair as she put her lips to the top of her head.

"I just realized that I can't have lunch with Jason. I have to go to work," she said pulling Lily back to look into her eyes. "You don't have anything to worry about, babe. My heart is set on you and only you," she said pulling her in to give her a kiss. It was tender and innocent. "Do you have to go now?"

Topsy

"I can't help that my parents will be home soon. You don't have to keep from going to eat with him." She said biting her lip.

"It's fine. I do have to work." Tori smiled. Lily nodded,

"Well that stinks, I think you'd have fun getting to talk to him. Maybe you should rescheadule." She shrugged. "I better get home." She kissed Tori quickly before slipping out the door and running to her apartment and to her room closing the door. She clipped the necklace on tears slipping down her face.

Elly

Tori watched her slip out the door. She looked down and her phone rang. She jumped to it so it didn't wake Mona.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Miss Healea. It's me again, from the Mahattan Adoption Agency," the voice replied
"Oh, hi! How are you?" she asked, already forgetful of her name.
"I am doing swell. You?"
"I am fine," she replied.
"That's great. I was calling to remind you of tomorrow. 10 o'clock is when the interview begins with the mother. I would prefer you to arrive an hour earlier so I can tell you some things and get you ready for the interview. I understood that you had to work tomorrow, with your new job. I already called in and someone was extremly happy for you, and offered that you take the whole day off. I said that was up to you. Is that alright?"
"Of course," Tori said nodding with every sentence the lady finished.
"Great. I also wanted to inform you that an inspection of your home would also need to be scheduled. It's only to assure the biological mother that her child will be going in a safe, friendly home," she said.
"Of course! My home is usually spic and span so that shouldn't be a problem. I even have a baby room ready also. I pick up everyday, and deep clean every sunday," she replied.
"That's great! Well, I see that it's getting late and I refuse to consume any more of your precious time. I will see you tomorrow," she said.
"I'm looking foward to it!" Tori said back.
"Alright, buh-bye"
"Bye," Tori said pressing the disconnect button. She smiled and ran to the bathroom. She took a shower and brushed her teeth. She got into panties and an over grown tee shirt. She crawled into bed with a smile on her face.

Topsy

Lily laid in bed for the longest time wrapped in the jacket Tori had given her and clutching the necklace. She didn't know when she fell asleep but she woke up the next morning to her mom pounding on her door. She sat up grogerly and walked to the door opening it up.

"What?" She yawned.

"We're leaving." Her mom said. "Stay inside other then taking Ara out."

"I know." She yawned. She felt the necklace hanging on her neck still and she had to smile a little. When her mom was gone she pulled it out holding it in her fingers.

Elly

Tori got up around five. It was about a two hour drive to the Manhattan Adoption Agency. She got up and walked to the door. and closed it putting a white sock on the door, signaling that she wasn't home. She turned when Lily's door opened, her parents walking out having a general convorsation. It wasn't long and they were gone. Tori was even happier. She had about an hour to spare so she walked to Lily's door rapping on it softly. Lily creaked it open, when she saw who it was she opened all the way and hugged Tori tightly.

"I'm off for the day and just thought that I'd give you a kiss goodbye...but a good one," Tori said smirking slightly. She lifted Lily's chin and kissed her inserting her tongue. Lily put up a fight at first. Tori giggled as she won. When she finished she brushed Lily's hair with her fingers. She inhaled. She wasn't sure how Lily would take this, but she was just going to say it, give a quick peck and head down the hall. "I love you, Lily," she said. She quickly pecked her cheek and picked up her bag, heading down the hall.

Topsy

Lily was about to say it back when Tori disappeared. She smiled and leaned against the door frame. "Love you too." She whispered. She walked back in the house and grabbed Ara's leash and then went to the park for a walk. When she came back it was nearly dark outside. She walked in her house and her mom started yelling but she just tuned it out. Tori loved her, she wasn't going to let her parents yelling ruin her mood. She was happy as could be.

Elly

The meeting went great. The young mother's name was Kristina and she absolutely loved Tori.

"Why'd you pick me? I mean, I'm a lesbian," Tori said uneasily. Kristina looked up at her and smiled.
"Because I don't want my little hooligan to be prejudice," she replied. That made Tori's day. They talked about the due date. They talked about what they wanted the infant’s education to be like. Tori explained about her new puppy, Mona. Kristina had no problem with it. They seemed to want the best for the infant in every way. When it was time to leave, Tori said goodbye, and they ended up setting up another meeting. Tori left happy as a clam. The two hour drive was exhausting. When she got home she took the sock off of the door and put it in its place. She put her purse on the counter and took off her jeans. She fell asleep on the couch in the funniest position.

Topsy

*A weeks later*

Lily paced back and forth in her bed room. It was a day before her birthday, and she was still a few days late. She bit her lower lip and looked at the bag she had on her bed. She'd gone to the store that morning when she took Ara out. She finnally opened the box and went to her bathroom and took the test then went back to pacing the floor for five minutes. She had left the test in the bathroom. She hid the box under her bed to make sure her parents didn't find it then walked to the bathroom taking a deep breath ever nerve in her body racing. She bit her lower lip to keep from sobbing otu loud when she saw the plus sign.

"No, no, it can't be right." She said slumping against the door and slowly sinking to the ground. She couldn't be pregnant. She wouldn't be able to take care of a kid and live on her own when she moved out. She couldn't believe it. She knew she'd keep it in a heart beat if she had the money and the means. And what was she going to tell her parents. What was she going to tell Tori?! She sobbed that time and pulled her knees up to her chest as the tears rolled down her cheek. What would Tori think? Would she hate her?

Elly

Tori was eating some bacon and watching television on her couch when she heard her door closed.

"Hey Lily," she said without looking up. When she didn't answer Tori tipped her head back to see Lily looking down, scratching her arm. Tori put down her plate and got up. "You okay?" she asked. Lily still stood there staring down.

"I-I have to tell you something," she quickly said. Tori's morning happiness left.

"What?"

"You have to promise that you won't ha-"

"Just tell me," Tori said putting her head in one of her hands. There was a long moment of silence before Lily spoke up.

'I-I'm...pregnate," she said. Tori clenched her jaw. She didn't even look up at Lily.

"Get your whore-ass self out of my apartment," she said walking to the door and opening it. Lily stood there for a moment before speaking.

"Bu-"

"Get out!" Tori yelled. Lily flinched. She stepped towards the door. When she was outside of it, barely, Tori slammed the door. It shut so hard that her plate shook on the coffee table. She walked to her kitchen and started violently washing dishes by hand.

Topsy

Lily chocked back a sob as the door slammed. Tori hadn't even let her explain it. She sniffled and walked back to her house and laid on the bed sobbing. Why did her life have to be so screwed up. She heard a knock on her door and ran to open it hoping it was Tori. It wasn't, but it was almost as good.

"Kyle!" She smiled jumping in his arms and hugging him. "You couldn't have picked a better time."

"Whats wrong, sis?" He demanded as he closed the door to the apartment and set her down. She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath.

"I-I'm pregnate." She whispered hoarsly.

"How?" He asked.

"T-this guy mom tried to hook me up with r-ra..." She choked out all she could.

"Where is the son-of-a-bitch?" He demanded.

"I-I don't know." She whispered.

"ANd thats not all of it is it?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Y-y-you see there is this g-g-girl down the hall." She started.

"And your in love." He smiled a little. He was ok with the idea. She nodded.

"S-s-she t-t-thinks I slept around on her." Lily sobbed. "She wouldn't hear me out."

Elly

Tori didn't know what to do. She sopped cleaning and walked to her bedrrom putting on her work clothes. She walked to the door picking up Lily's birthday present. She put it by Lily's door and knocked on it loudly and headed down the hall fleeing down the stairs. She ended up walking right past Jason.

"Hey," he said. Tori kept walking pulling his arm.

"Walk with me," she said. He folowed her.

"You rescheduled breakfast today...did you forget?" he asked innocently. Tori shook her head.

"Just a bad morning. My girlfriend just litterally broke my heart," she said. She bit my upper lip to kep the tears back. Jason walked beside her silently for the next few blocks.

"Well, that sucks. What about Mona?" he asked. I looked at him totally forgetting about the poor puppy.

'Dammit. Jason, would be a sweetie and run and get her for me? And put a white sock on the door knob? The sock is in a box below the counter," she said fishing out her keys. Jason grinned wide.

"Of course! I'll bring her to your work," he said. Tori grinned.

"Thank you so much, you're a life saver!" she said handing him the keys and hugging him. He headed to her place.

Topsy

"Let's go get some coffee and talk." He smiled at her. They walked out of the apartment and Lily saw the guy from earlier walking into Tori's apartment spinning some keys on his finger. She swallowed hard and Kyle squeezed her shoulder. "That her apartment?" She nodded and he steered her down the hall way and down the street to a cafe. They ordered coffee as she told him about everything that had happened. She kept playing with the necklace Tori had given her. She sniffled a little.

"I hate abortion, but m-m-maybe...."

'No, you won't abort it. If anything you'll move in with me. Mom and dad are over reacting and you need support right now. I can't believe Tori didn't believe you. I mean if she really cared she would've heard you out." He said squeezing her hand.

Elly

Jason walked out of the apartment with Mona barking rapidly on her leash, jumping on his leg. He tied the sock on as he locked it and headed out. He started towards the Elite headquarters. He walked into the apartment and somebody saw Mona.

"Awe, you must be Jason," she said lightly. "Come on in, she's in her office," she said. He walked in and Mona yipped at every person she saw. He walked into Tori's office. Tori had called Lily's phone three times now. This time she left a voice mail.

"Hey Lily. It's Tori. Please call me back. I over reacted and I just want to hear your part. If you want to, then later just walk into my apartment when I get back home. Bye," she said hanging it up.

"Thank you so much, Jason!" she said. He undid Mona's leash and she rushed to her owner jumping into her hand. Tori picked her up and put her in her lap. She started reviewing the magazine, not able to concentrate.

Topsy

Lily jumped when her phone beeped from in her purse. She pulled it out and listened to the voice mail.

"Well?" Kyle asked.

"She wants to hear my side of it." She sniffed smilign a little.

"Good, I want to meet her to. SO I'll be there when you go." HE replied. She nodded and sipped her coffee. She hope Tori listened.

Elly

Tori had the longest day at work. Jason left a few hours before she clocked out. Mona followed behind her on her leash. She walked to her apartment and took off the sock. She put the key in the door and twisted it lightly. She walked in and closed it behind her. She fed Mona her dinner and sat down on the couch right when someone knocked on the door. She huffed as she stood up. She slung it open expecting Jason to be clinging on the door, but instead it was Lily and some other boy. Tori looked from Lily to the boy.

"This is my brother, Kyle," she said. Kyle stuck out his hand and Tori took it shaking it nicely.

"I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you," he said.

"Same here. Uh, do you two want to come in," Tori asked. Lily walked in with Kyle coming in to the living room. Tori embraced Lily first and took a quick glance to see if Kyle was looking. When he wasn't she gave Lily a quick peck. She was uneasy about lily's family.

"So would you like anything to eat or drink?" Tori asked both of them. Kyle asked for water and Lily said that she was fine. They all sat down on the couch.

"Okay Lily. I'm ready," Tori said clasping her hands together.

Topsy

Lily took a deep breath. "I didn't cheat on you." She said looking Tori right in the eyes. "My mom invited Brad over, and made me go out to the cafe with him. I figured as friends it wouldn't be bad. So we went and talked. It was nice cause he was the only one I'd gotten to talk to without worrying my mom would kill me. When we got back....." She felt tears pushing at her eyes.

"When they got back he raped her." Kyle finished for her. "It wasn't her fault."

"Thats what was wrong the other day when I came here." Lily sniffed. "I didn't mind you going and hanging out with that guy. I just didn't know how to tell you what'd happened, but I had wanted someone to talk to." She waited wringing her hands for Tori's reply hoping for the best, expecting the worse.

Elly

Tori stood up. She picked Lily up with her. "Come on," she said leading her to her room. She closed her bedroom door and hugged Lily. "I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to you," she said running her fingers through Lily's hair. Lily started to cry. Tori held her closer and just kept on brushing Lily's hair. They sat there for a good hour, just doing that.

When they came back out, Kyle had gotten into the snacks. He was eating butter popcorn and watching a horror movie. When he had seen that Lily and Tori were out, he turned it off, standing up.

"You guys okay?" he asked. Lily nodded rubbing her swollen eyes. Tori tilted Lily's chin and kissed her lightly.

"I love you," she whispered in Lily's ear. "If you want to come over tomorrow and we discuss things about your upcoming baby, I'm fine with that," Tori said tucking some hair behind Lily's ear. Lily just nodded. Tori touched the small of her back leading her to the open door with Kyle standing outside of it. Lily stopped and turned around giving Tori a big hug also.

"I love you, too," she said with a relieving sigh. With that she was gone. She had left Tori with a big smile on her face.

Topsy

Kyle led her back to her apartment where she washed her face off until her eyes didn't look so bad. They laid on the bed in her room talking for a long time just staring at the ceiling like they always did when they were little.

"I think I'm going to move here." He said out of the blue.

"Why?" She asked.

"Your going to need me. I don't care if mom and dad are here. I'll ignore them if I have to. But I think your going to need my help if not to move in with me after tomorrow." He replied looking at her. "You know mom and dad will flip when they find out your pregnate."

"I know. I don't know how I"m going to tell them." SHe sighed.

"I will." He replied.

"You haven't talked to them in years." She said sitting up.

"Sis, I'll talk to them for you. Lets go see if there are any apartments in the building I can get." He smiled.

Elly

Tori sat down on her couch. Mona was soon at her feet.

"How did you get out?" she asked her. Mona only yipped. "I guess you can stay up a little later than usual, but I have to work in the morning so you have to get up and walk with me. I don't think it will be much longer until I get a car," she said looking at Mona's enlarged eyes. She picked her up and walked to her room, switching off lights as she walked. She came into her room and laid on the bed with Mona snuggled in in her bosom. Tori stroked her floppy ears and fell asleep slowly.

The morning was quite hectic. Tori was everywhere. Mona wouldn't eat her breakfast so she had to pet her for the puppy to feast. She had to grab a little gronola bar to eat while Mona danced about her feet. She had to replace the pillows and spray febreeze everywhere. It was a morning clean-up. She finally was ready to leave with two minutes to spare. She didn't have time to stop for coffee or to get Mona a new toy. She was exhausted throughout her working day. When she finally was ready to head home, she was as tired as tired could be. She walked into her apartment and closed the door. She released Mona and plopped on the couch with her puppy soon in her lap. She turned on the television and watched some re-runs of Tom and Jerry.

Topsy

Lily sat on her bed. It was her birthday, and her parents were mad at her. Kyle had gotten an apartment on the floor above theirs and he had come down wishing her a happy birthday. Her parents walked into the room and started yelling at him. She hid behind him while they brought up things from teh past that she could barely remember. When they finally settled down it all seemed to be going ok, and Kyle and Lily both felt they should tell her parents. He told them for her and that started the yelling agian. Her dad threw Kyle out of the apartment and then her parents locked her in her room. She curled up next to Ara and let the tears roll down her face. What else would go wrong in her life? She sniffled and jumped when someone tapped on her window. She glanced at it and saw a smiling Kyle. She walked over and opened the window.

"You packed?" HE asked. She nodded and handed him the few suitcases and boxes she had. WHen they had gotten all her stuff up to his apartment and stripped her bed down they shut the window and let Ara follow them up to his apartment.

"Welcome home." He smiled at her. He had gotten a bed in the room she was going to stay in.

"Thanks so much, Kyle." She said hugging him.

"Your welcome, now your girlfriend should be done with work. Why don't you go say hi." He smiled. She nodded wtih a smile and ran down the stairs Ara at her heels. She started past her parents apartment as her mom and dad stepped out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Her mom demanded. "Why aren't you in your room?"

"I moved in with Kyle, I'm going to say hi to Tori." She replieed.

"You will NOT go talk to that girl." Her mom yelled.

"You can't keep me from it!" Lily replied. HEr mom slapped her across the face causing Ara to start growling at her mom. She grabbed Ara's collar hoping Ara wouldn't bite her mom.

Elly

Tori had walked out right when Lily's mom had slapped her. She had gone out to get the mail. She froze at first and then stepped in.

"Hey! Back off!" she yelled pushing Lily behind her. "Whatever lady has the nerve to hit her own child is a fucking bitch! I'm sorry but I won't stand around and watch a christian mother slap her child around. She didn't do anything to deserve that! I'm sorry if you don't respect her decisions! She's respected you from day one and all you do is throw her around like a fucking dog! You need to get a hold of your parenting skills, lady. She shouldn't be scared of you," Tori finished turning around and lightly pushing Lily into her house leaving her mother speachless. When she got in she checked Lily's face. "Happy birthday," she said smiling when she had concluded that nothing was bleeding. That yelling took a lot out of the little energy she had built up. She yawned causing Lily to yawn also.

Topsy

Lily covered her mouth and smiled a little. "Their contagious."

"Ya, I know." Tori smiled. "It's been a long day." She looked exhausted.

"Then go to bed. I can go home." She replied.

"With them?!" Tori shook her head. "No way."

"I live with Kyle upstairs now." She smiled a little. "Sense I'm 18 they can't do anything about it."

Elly

"That's actually good. I like him," Tori said smiling. "You can always spend the night," she said smiling. "Not tonight, but when you want to," she said. Lily nodded as she opened up the door starting to head out. "Oh, and Lily?"

"Yeah?" she answered turning around.

"I love you," she replied smiling.

"I love you, too," she said back.

Topsy

Lily smiled and gave her a quick kiss before walking otu of the apartment Ara on her heels. She slipped up to Kyle's apartment without any issue and walked to the living room.

"Back already?" He smiled.

"Yeah, she had a long day at work." She replied.

"So she slapped you?" He asked.

"That was mom."

"What for?"

"Going to see Tori." She replied wtih a shrug.

Elly

Tori laid down in her bed. She puuled the covers up past her shoulders and turned on her side, staring out the window as the night slowly fell.

The morning wasn't as hectic as the day before. Afterall...it was her day off. She decided to sleep in and when she woke up Lily was sitting next to her.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," she cried. Tori smiled.
"Morning."
"I made you some breakfast! Bacon, eggs, toast, grits...I hope you're hungry," she said smiling.
"Always."

Topsy

Lily smiled and walked to the kitchen with Tori following.

"Looks good." Tori smiled. Lily nodded.

"I already tried some." She smiled.

Elly

Tori ate up greedingly. "That was delicious, baby. Thank you," she said finishing up the last bite on her plate. Lily grinned wide.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said sitting in Tori's lap as she scooted her chair away from the table. She sat down and Tori pulled her face down, embracing her in a sweet kiss.

"You smell delicious," she said. She touched her butt lightly as she stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Topsy

**Time Skip :S **

Lily woke up on the couch next to Tori the movie had just ended. She yawned and nestled her head closer to Tori's chest as Tori stired a little. Ara and Mona started barking and Tori sat up yawning.

"What are they making a racket for?" She asked.

"I don't know." The door opened and Lily blinked, it was Brad and his boyfriend walked in. Lily moved closer to Tori looking at Brad.

Elly

Tori sat up and stood up. "What the hell are you two doing here? I thought I punched you. And as for you, you are fixing to be dead," Tori said glaring at Brad.

Brad's boyfriend spoke up. "I was just coming to say I'm sorry," he said. Tori shook her head.

"You're apology is pending at the moment," Tori said. Lily sat on the couch worried.

"He came to apologize that should be eno-" He was interrupted by a knee to the testicles and a blow of the hand to his nose. He fell to the ground holding his nads and nose.

"Get out, you whimp," Tori said a little frustrated.

Topsy

Lily bit her lower lip as she sat on the couch. The two guys left and she relaxed as Ara laid back down and Tori walked over wrapping her arms around Lily's waist and kissing her forehead.

"Thanks." Lily whispered.

"For waht?" Tori asked.

"For hitting him. I wanted to do it so bad." She sighed. "I just couldn't get close."

Elly

"I wouldn't want you getting close to him anyway," Tori replied. "Want to watch Tom and Jerry?", she asked. Lily nodded and pulled her knees up. They watched and giggled together for mainly the whole day. Mona and Ara became best friends, and Brad went to the hospital and had his sperm count checked. Tori did knee him very hard. The day was great, and Kyle ended up joining the girls for dinner; Salmon, broccoli, Jasmine Rice with Soy Sauce. They talked for the longest time. They were all like a little family. After Tori had kissed Lily goodnight and her and Kyle and Ara left, she found herself jealous of Lily. Lily had so many people that loved her, Tori only had her. She thought about this for a bit and it soon passed over. She fell asleep on the couch again with Mona at her fingertips.

Topsy

Lily woke up the next morning in a good mood. She walked down to Tori's house and left a note on Tori's table.

Going to find a job. I'll see you later. Hugs and kisses She walked back to her apartment and got dressed up and then started walking around getting applications. She was barely starting to a show and she was nervous she wouldn't get a job because of it.

Elly

Tori woke up and scratched her stomach as she picked up the note on the table.

"Okay," she said yawning. "Mona! Are you hungry?" She yelled. Mona came running and when she turned the corner, she slid across the floor flying into the couch. Tori burst into laughter as she set down her food and water bowl.
"Less claw, more grip," she said still giggling. She grabbed her mailbox key and headed down in her slippers. She opened her mailbox door and pulled out the mail, closing it again. She looked through it all and pulled out the bills. She threw away the junk mail and started up the stairs before she heard a squeal and her name called.

"Oh, shit...not her again," she said turning around as somebody's arms wrapped around her. "Hi, Kyle. I thought I dumped you and threatened you with a restraining order...what, did you think that the offer died?" She said getting aggravated at Kyle's high pitched laugh.

"No, silly! I'm over you. I just moved in here on the third floor," she said smiling. Tori dropped her bills.

"You're kidding me, right?" she said staring at Kyle's stunning eyes.

Topsy
***Kyle is Elly's brother, if you don't want me to change it to this then let me know.***

Lily hummed as she got back from the applications. Tori was probably just waking up. She walked down the hall and saw a girl embrassing Tori. She chew the inside of her lip and was about to turn around when Mona barked and ran over jumping on her leg.

"Hey girl." She smiled petting Mona's head.

"Your back already?" Tori smiled looking past the girl as Lily walked over.

"I left hours ago." She laughed walking over. The girl next to Tori cleared her throat.

"Oh, Lily this is Kayla, Kayla this is Lily." Tori smiled. Kayle shook Lily's hand and Lily noticed her checking her out.

"Nice to meet you." Kayla smiled.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:57 pm
Ellyphant says...

*Ya no problem! I forgot what his name was*

"Hey, Kayla. Back off, she's mine," Tori said pulling Lily to her side. "And what are you doing here? No one wants you," she said.

"Fine, I'll back off. But I am staying here for a little while, so get used to it," she said grinning widely. Tori grunted.

"Go away," she said. Kayla nodded and turned around, walking out going across the street into some tattoo parlor. "Ugh, I hate her," Tori said turning to Lily.

"She seems nice," Lily shrugged. Tori shook her head.

"No, no. She's inside your head now," she said smiling moving foward pulling Lily towards her as well. She kissed her sweetly.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily pushed into the kiss and when they pulled apart she smiled. "Well, it was a weird converstaion, but she's not in my head. YOu just chased her away." Lily smiled as she kissed her again and then they walked into Tori's apartment.

"SO who is she?" Lily asked sitting down.

18 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex-ex phsyco girlfriend," Tori replied embracing Lily smiling at the word phsyco.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***You staying on tonight? Or did you already leave***

Lily laughed as she hugged her back. "Well I'm sorry you had to date a psyco." She smiled.

*UGH*

The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath