z

Young Writers Society

What Keeps Us Apart

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:27 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Graduated a year ahead." Lily smiled slipping past her and grabbing some food. "Once I turn 18, and get the money, I'm out of my parents place finally." She smiled as Tori sat next to her. Ara walked over and laid her head on Lily's lap eyeing the food. She gave the dog a small bite, but that was it.

"Sounds like a plan." Tori smiled. Lily nodded and streched her feet out bumping Tori's on accident.

*Sorry, short*

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:33 am
Ellyphant says...

"Sorry," they both said.
"Jinx!" they both said again. After that they started laughing.
"Well, when do you turn 18?" Tori asked.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:36 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"A week." Lily smiled.

"That soon?" Tori asked. "YOu don't have that long to wait then."

"Nope." She smiled.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 am
Ellyphant says...

"Wow, I thought it was longer. I was going to say that you could just move in with me so you could save up enough money to get a place of your own if we break-up. But geez, nevermind, that's to close of a date," Tori said shifting positions. Lily stared at her.

"You've thought about all of that? I mean us breaking up and us going far?" Lily asked. Tori shrugged.

"You have to be prepared for anything that comes your way," she said.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:51 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily nodded. "Ya I know what you mean." She smiled. She finished the food and threw away her trash then leaned against the wall. "Now what do we do?"

"The boys wont be back for a while." Tori said throwing away her stuff too. Lily had the urge to make out with Tori, but she didn't say anything. "We can take Ara to the park."

"Sounds good to me." Lily smiled.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 am
Ellyphant says...

Tori started towards the door and then turned around and got very close to Lily.

"Or we could leave Ara locked up in the apartment...and go do somethings alone...if you get my drift," Tori said grinning wide. She felt the positive tension spill off of Lily's skin. It made her smirk a little.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**My brain took a hike, I don't get your drift :P PM me what you mean. :P **

"Sounds good to me." Lily smiled. They walked back to Lily's apartment and dropped off Ara. Lily checked the machine for messages sense it was blinking and called her parents back sense they'd left a message. When she got off the phone she smiled at Tori. "Sorry."

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Something wrong?" Tori asked. Lily shook her head.
"No. tThey were just checking up on me," she answered. Tori nodded and walked over to Lily.
"Now that we don't have an disturbances," she said before leaning in to kiss Lily and sliding her tongue in her mouth. Lily raised one eyebrow before kissing back sweetly. Tori let go to let Lily breathe and kissed down her neck, coming across her soft spot making Lily gasp. Tori smiled and went back sucking and nibbling there. Then someone knocked on the door.
"Dammit," she said into Lily's skin before pulling away and opening the door. Jacob was standing their smiling the biggest smile ever.
"Are you two ready to go to dinner?" He asked. Tori smiled.
"No," she said slamming the door. He knocked on it again so she opened it again. "What?" she whined.
"It's fancy," he said holding up the brochure to it. Tori took it.
"Why did you get one so fancy?" she asked.
"Oh, I didn't. My new boyfriend did. So ask him when we get there," he said. "Come on!"
"Okay, okay. Come on, Lily," Tori said holding out her hand to where she was standing, rubbing her neck.
"Did I hurt you?" Tori asked walking over to her.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"No." Lily smiled. "Sense it's fancy do you think they'll let us in in our normal clothes?" She asked taking Tori's hand and following her.

"They have to." Tori replied. "Jacob's paying."

"Why?" Jacob asked looking back at her.

"Cause your boyfriend picked the place." Tori smiled. "Rules are rules." Jacob smiled and led them to his car where Tori and Lily climbed in the back. While Jacob was driving Lily pulled Tori's face to her's kissing her.

"Cut it out." Jacob whined.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:01 pm
Ellyphant says...

Tori pulled away.
"Hey, you interupted us and wanted us to come along. And you and whatever your boyfriends name is do this all the freakin time, so stop complaining," Tori said pulling Lily's face back to hers. Jacob slammed on his breaks sending Tori hitting the back of the passenger seat and Lily jerked in her seatbelt.
"Freaking idiots!" Jacob yelled. Tori started laughing.
"I guess I should put on my seatbelt," she said.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:07 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily giggled and nodded. Tori buckled up and Lily moved close as the belts would let them kissing Tori as Jacob drove. She threaded her fingers in Tori's hair as they kissed.

"We're here." Jacob said tossing something and hitting Lily in the back of the head. SHe moved away from Tori frowning.

"You didn't have to throw that." She said chucking it back at him. He rolled his eyes dramatically and they walked inside the resturant where Brad (i think that was his name) was waiting for them.

((I"VE A GREAT IDEA!!!! I'll PM it to you))

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm
Ellyphant says...

Tori scooched closer to Lily and whispered "Jacob is such a freaking girl. He's getting on my nerves," she said. Lily nodded in agreement. Brad pulled out Jacob's chair for him while Tori and Lily just sat down. They looked at the menus and Tori smacked hers down.

"I can't understand a damn thing on here and I'm not fixing order something that I can't pronounce," she said.
"Oh, I forgot. You never make changes," Jacob said rolling his eyes. Tori gave him the most evil look.
"Hey, Jacob. Look at me. You are seriously getting on the edge of my nerves. If you don't stop you're going to go home with a broken nose. Chill out with your queerness. It's okay to act like a man sometimes," Tori said. Lily just stared. She had never pictured Tori being like that.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:35 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily kinda liked it though. She glanced at Brad who looked at her. She bit her lip and looked at her menu not really knowing what she wanted. Jacob had gotten quiet as he started to look at his menu.

"If you want I can translate it for you. Mom made me take italian instead of spanish." Lily said looking at Tori who smiled. They read through the menu and finally ordered.

"So, what movie are we going to watch tonight?" Brad asked clearing his throat a little.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Ellyphant says...

Jacob spoke up. "Actually, I wa thinking that we could go to the movie theatre," he said smiling. Brad smiled back.
"I can do that," he said. Tori rolled her eyes. The only reason Jacob was dating this guy was because he gave him attention and he spent money on him.
"What happend to the original movie night?" Tori asked frustrated.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily glanced at Tori then back at Jacob. "Movie theatre isn't much different then home." Jacob replied.

"But we planned it to be at either your place or mine." Tori replied holding her ground.

"Ladies, relax," Brad said holding up his hands. "How about we watch a movie at Tori's place, then sense Lily has to be home at a certain time I"ll take you to a movie after." He said looking at Jacob who pouted a little.

"Fine." Jacob agreed. Lily fought not to roll her eyes. What did brad see in him. He was so.....annoying.

I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro