z

Young Writers Society

The Red Vine

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 pm
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

"Just what I was hoping you would say," the demon said jumping up and onto Rory's back biting into his wings. I shrieked and jumped to my feet.

"Get off of him you freak!" I yelled charging at him and snatching him off of Rory. He fell to the ground and looked at me.

"You shouldn't of done that princess," he said jumping at me. THat's all I saw before I blacked out.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

Rory groaned in pain as he felt his body shake. His eyes started to get black as he saw Jar jump the demon and attack him. He felt another seizer fly though his body and his eyes started to roll back in his eyes.

"Rory? Rory, wake up!" He heard Jar cry. "I'll be back, I swear." She disappeared as everything started to close around him.

*Sean*

Sean got home and frowned when he smelled Jar, but not Rory.

"DADDY!" He heard her yell and he quickly ran towards where she was. "It's Rory, a demon attacked him and he's hurt." He took off leaving her behind as he followed her scent back to where Rory was laying his wings curled up around his body leaving just his head visible. He scooped him up and ran back towards the house. He laid him on the couch as Jar walked over.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"What happened, when the demon jumped him?" Sean asked.

"He bit Rory's wings." She replied. he looked at Rory's back and saw the bite marks right where the wings met his back.

"I'm not sure if he has been poisind or what." He sighed as he ran his finger over the bite marks. "But it doesn't look good."

"Because it isn't." A voice said behind him. He spun around and saw a girl standing there looking at him.

"Who are you?" He hissed as he looked at her.

"I'm Lena, Rory is my brother." She replied as she walked towards him. "The one spot on an angel that is a typically a sure kill is to bite them, stab them, or anything in that spot."

"He can't die!" Julene cried.

"He might not." She replied as she walked over and pulled a vile out of her pocket. "This isn't a sure cure, but it's the only hope. If put on the wound by someone that truely loves him and isn't family." She replied holding it out. "But it has to be genuine love or he dies instantly."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Oh, and this is Lena. Image
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:10 am
Ellyphant says...

*Ooh, she's pretty*

I felt like I was being forced to either bring him back or kill him. I didn't like having his life in my hands. I gulped hard and quickly shook my head.
"I can't do it," I whispered. Lena stared at me, I could feel it, as I stared at my feet.
"You want him to die," she yelled. I took a step back and shook my head side-to-side.
"Of course not...that's why I can't do it," I said barely in a whisper.
"So you don't love him," Lena asked surprised.
"No, I do! Very much! I just...you don't know what's been going on lately. With the snap of someone's fingers I could be possessed by something evil and it could totally change my mind and I could kill him! I don't want that to happen...mother, will you do it? You love Rory with genuine love...right?" My mother shook her head.
"Do I look like the one who has his heart, dear?" I lowered my head and bit my lower lip. I was deathly afraid of this. My biggest fear was to kill someone. I just couldn't find myself to do it.

*All I got for now*
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ya she is.***

Lena walked over to her and narrowed her eyes. "Your my brothers only chance. You have to do this. Or his death will be completely on your shoulders."

"She's already having a hard enough time." Her father hissed. Lena turned around and faced him.

"Well someone needs to stop babying her. I will not let my brother die!" She hissed. "And don't go all person change on me, I'm twice your age and could kill you with a snap of my finger." Rory groaned and rolled around before settling again. "We have to hurry, please."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 am
Ellyphant says...

I felt my lower lip quiver and nodded. She opened my clenched fist a placed a vile in it. I closed my eyes and opened them again.
"Can I do this alone, please?" I asked.Daddy and mother left quickly while Lena glared at me as my eyes started to water. She closed the door softly, I could sense her on the other side of the door. She was pressing against it. I looked at the vile and then to Rory. I sighed and focused on him and how I felt about him. I tried to block all of the voices from my head as much as I could. I poured the clear liquid on the wound on his wing. I dropped the vile and collapsed at his side grasping his arm.
"Please come back, Rory, I need you," I whispered. I waited patiently.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Lena paced back and forth by the door after a while. WHat was taking that stupid girl so long. Lena didn't care who the hell she was or how much of the future she held in her stupid little hands, Rory was her youngest brother and if anything happened to him she was going to kill someone to pay for it and it was going to be that no good girl.

*~*~*

Rory felt some cool wash over the burning on his back. He heard voices, but he couldn't understand them. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Come on, Rory, please." He heard Julene whisper. "You made a promise."

"And I plan to keep it." He managed to say with a small smile.

"RORY!" She clenched his neck and he moaned.

"Can't breathe!"
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 am
Ellyphant says...

"I'm sorry. I missed you while you were gone...your sister is here," I said pulling away from choking his neck. "You probabally want to talk to her, so, I will go get her and you just chill right there," I said turning to the door and turning the knob, pulling the door open. "You can talk to him now," I said. She nodded and burst past me. I closed the door behind her and walked to the kitchen where my mother was sitting at the counter.

"Where is daddy," I asked.
"He went after the man that did that. He got the scent off of you. He knew exactly who it was and how to find him," she said. I nodded.
"It's two days until my birthday mom...I'm scared," I whispered. She jerked her head towards my voice.
"Why?"
"Because all of these things are happening, and I am scared to see what my birthday will bring...what if it's worse? Or that one dream that I had is going to come true?" I asked starting to cry. My mom reached her hand out and I took it. She pulled me in to her chest and ran her fingers through my hair as I melted into her arms with tears.
"Oh, baby. I won't let anything happen to you. It will be okay," she whispered.
"No it won't" I heard someone in my head say. I assumed it was Deadlove. That only made me cry harder. I wasn't ready for this, not now...not ever.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

Rory looked at Lena and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Saving your rear." She replied. "I'm half a mind to convince the arch angels to pull you out of here. I won't have you hurt."

"YOu'll hurt me worse if you do that. I can't leave Jar, end of story. She's my life now and no matter waht I will not be kept from her."

"SHe will be the death of you, I'm sure of it!" Lena hissed. "No good will ever come of that girl!"

"You dont' know that! Lena, you see things in black and white even if there is color to them. You know nothing about her! I will not have you talking bad about her either. She is not evil. It's all this thought abotu her being evil that makes what happen to her happen. So stop, and leave if you are going to treat her harshly."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Ellyphant says...

I pulled away from her, finally and wiped my eyes. She brushed my cheek.

"Keep your chin up, darling. It will all turn out how it's suppose to," she said. Suddenly, I heard her voice in my head. At first I was like, 'Hell no. Not telepathic reading, too' But the voice soon revealed itself as Deadlove. He was telling me something, I couldn't read it well. It was all muffled and the words were jumbled together. I sighed and threw myself on the couch stuffing my head under a throw pillow.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

Rory walked to the other room and saw Jar with her head stuffed under the pillow. He walked over and pulled her against his chest holding her close. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey, it's ok. It's all ok." He said softly kissing the top of her head and glaring at Lena over her head.

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:16 am
Ellyphant says...

I sighed.

"I guess it will be...can I talk to you?" I asked having a million thoughts rushing through my head. I jolted my head towards his sister, Lena. "Without her?" I said emphasizing 'without'. Lena looked at me evily. Rory returned her stare.

"Of course," he replied. We walked out onto the porch and I felt the noise reduction vibe that he put around us.

"About us...um...my birthday? Can you get me something else? Or give me my present early...or way later...unless what I think is going to happen doesn't happen," I said sitting still. He stared at me with a questioned look on his face. "It isn't you, Rory. It's me...being scared and paranoid," I said awaiting him to reply.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"You can have it whenever you want." He said touching her cheek. "I'm just glad that demon didn't get you. And I'm not going to let anything happen to you if I can help it." He said looking down at her.

"But something is going to happen." She sighed.

"Then we'll face it together." He replied with a smile.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:04 pm
Ellyphant says...

I thought about what I was going to say next.

"Wh-what if I...don't want to face it together? What if it's something that I need to do alone?" I heard a hesitant sigh slide from his mouth. I gnawed on my lower lip as I waited for his response.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

He took a deep breath. "I'm here to protect you. I'll be there one way or the other, love. I'll be watching out for you."

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues