z

Young Writers Society

The Red Vine

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory shrugged. "No matter the case y'all are stuck wtih me." He smiled pulling Jar close. "I'm not letting anyone, even you, hurt you." She laughed and leaned back against him snuggling close.

"It'll be nice to know someone else is watching out for her." Ettabell smiled.

"I'll be doing htat." He replied as he looked at Sean who was watching him.

"Just you two know, I don't want any grandkids any time soon." Sean said crossing his arms. Ettabell laughed.

"Not planning on it." Rory smiled back.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:12 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Okay, so we're going to go now. I'm taking the car today," I said. I grabbed Rory's hand and lead him to the garage and I ran to the passangers seat and started dancing as I waiting for him to unlock my door.

"Where are we going?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled.
"For a drive."
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory nodded as they pulled out of the garage and started driving. He drove up to the top of the nearby mountian and got out grabbing her hand as they walked to the edge looking over it. He held her close as they looked over it at the small town below them.

*I've nothing*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm
Ellyphant says...

"It's amazing how small this place is," Julene said. She let go of him and the wind started softly blowing as she spread her arms out. "Don't you wish you could fly sometimes?" She asked Rory. He grinned as he walked over to her spreading his arms against hers. Then he kissed her neck once and started humming the tune of a song. Julene turned around quickly and kissed him pulling him down to her level. He picked her up and put her on the trunk of the car. She stopped him and pushed him back to where she was looking into his eyes. "I'm...ready," she said. Rory smiled.

"Okay. Well then I know what I'm doing for your birthday," he said smiling. She smiled and gave him a big hug. They talked from that moment on until the sun started to set. They watched that together just smiling and holding eachother. When the first star started to shine, they wished on it and got back in the car and headed home.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

When they got back to her house her parents, well her mom was asleep. Her dad walked down the stairs and looked at them.

"Have fun?" He asked. They nodded and Jar yawned.

"We're going to bed. Don't worry we'll behave." She smiled at her dad. He nodded and they walked down the stairs and to her room. She slipped into her pj's as he got into some shorts and then laid next to her on the bed.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:59 am
Ellyphant says...

It wasn't long and I was asleep. Somehow I felt that I was still awake, and that I was outside. Some man was standing there. He turned around and blinked once. His face changed. He blinked again, his face changed once more. It seemed that everytime he blinked, this would happen. He came at me with something in his hand. He held it up and I flinched as though he was going to slap me. I turned back to him to see that he was holding a mirror. I knew what he was saying. I plucked it from his hands. I looked in it and it myself staring back. I turned to him holding a darker mirror. I looked in it to see someone else with my appearance but darker. I looked at him confused. He smiled and we seemed to float to a different place. I turned around and I was back at the crucifix that I had dreamed about before. One that I was hung from, but I seemed dark and evil. Then we seemed to float again. I turned around and there was a man with wings. He turned around and his eyes were glowing. I glanced closer to realize that he had the same facial features as Rory. I looked at the face changing man. Finally, I realized who he was. Deadlove. He was trying to warn me about the choices that I make. We floated to one more spot. I looked down and I was laying there dead. I jumped up breathing hard. Rory was already in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I looked at him and something in my mind triggered him to look different. His eyes started glowing. I slapped him. "What the hell was that for?" he yelled. He was still glowing. This time I slapped him again. He came back and was still glowing. I got up calmly and walked to the bathroom door. Opened it, walked inside, closed it, and locked myself in. "What are you doing, Jar?" he asked. I backed up and turned to the mirror. I saw him, Deadlove. I picked up my fist and slammed it into the glass. I turned around and started hallucinating badly. I heard Rory yelling in the background

I opened the door to his face and slapped him again. He was still glowing but that wasn't the reason. It hurt because I had just busted my mirror with my bare fist, but I had to do it to shut him up.

"Shut your flippin' mouth! You'll wake daddy," I said in a loud whisper. I closed the door again. I was still seeing things. I walked over to the bathtub and climbed in. I curled myself up in a sitting position and put my arm over my eyes.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Lets say the glowing part is in her haed. :P ***

Rory was tired of it. He floated through the door then the bathroom one. He walked to the bath tub and picked her up. "No I won't, now what the hell is going on?" He demanded. She started to slap him again and he grabbed her wrists. "Stop it!" He said firmly.

"Stop glowing!" She hissed.

"I'm not." He said his eyes narrowing.

"Yes you are!" She growled.

"No, Jar, I'm not. What happened. You pulled me outside then started slapping me and shut me out there. What is going on?" He demanded.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 am
Ellyphant says...

"Get out of my head," I whispered smacking my forehead. I looked at Rory. He was still glowing. "Okay, listen. I know that you aren't glowing. If I wasn't seeing things then I would understand that. And-" I stopped to stare at him.

"And what?" he asked as I kept staring.

"How did you get in here?" I asked glancing at the door seeing that the lock on the door knob hadn't changed.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

TN

Rory looked at the door then at her. "I-uh-well" He stuttered for something to say. "You remember that secret?"

"Ya."

"Well, uh, ya." He smiled a little hoping she'd drop it.

Elly

He stopped glowing. I felt a jut in my stomach and a foggy image of the angel with Rory's facial features came up. Deadlove was trying to tell me something. And Rory was about to tell me something important. I stood up and touched Rory's cheek lightly. I lifted his chin up and kissed him tenderly.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me," I replied assuringly.

TN

"Promise not to hate me?" He asked. She nodded.

"Of course." She replied with a smile. He took a deep breath.

"I'm not human." He replied watching her face to see how she would react. "I'm an angel." He waited watching her features waiting for her to demand he leave.

Elly

I looked at him.

"Is that how you did all of those cool flips that day when we were swimming?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yes," he replied looking down. I lifted his chin.

"Thank you for telling me," I said. He looked confused.

"Your not mad?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Of course not. I love you. You just trusted me with a secret bigger than anything. It just makes me love you more," I said gently. "Wow, the first time that I have sex, I get to say that I did it with an angel!" I said grinning wide. He smiled to. He chuckled at my comment. Then he kissed me. It felt more powerful than all of those other times. I guess it was because now, we had no secrets. We trusted eachother with everything. And for some reason, I couldn't wait until my birthday.

TN

Rory held her close after they pulled apart. "Wanna try something cool?" He asked.

"What?" He picked her up and smiled.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop." He phazed through the door with her and then outside. "Hold on." His wings pushed out and he jumped up into the air shooting up towards the clouds knowing she'd be able to breath fine with him holding her.

Elly

At first, my adrenaline caused my breathing to stop suddenly. When we had been in the air for at least a few minutes, my breathing was normal with the occasional turn of the stomach. I looked down over the small town. It was absolutely beautiful. I looked at Rory, who was also beautiful. I wanted to touch his wings. He looked at me and smiled. It wasn't long and we were on the coast. He slowed to where he could land safely. We landed right at the waters break point.

"Wow," I said looking at him. "Before you hide your wings...can I...touch them?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure, but be careful," he said. I smiled. I lightly touched them with my thin middle finger. He shuttered at first. I looked at him with Awe. He looked at me.

"Why is your hair white?" he asked. I shrugged.

"An old school prophecy. I'm suppose to be the answer to everything, but by being an answer, I am also a weapon," I said turning from him and staring at my toes as the water scooted around them and then skated away. I felt Rory's muscular arms wrap around my stomach. He kissed my neck lightly. I turned around and embraced him. I felt one tear fall, and I bit my lip telling my eyes to stop. "I'm scared," I whispered. I kicked myself for being so emotional. It was so hard to keep my feelings away from him though. He started to run his fingers through my hair.

TN

"I know, but you don't need to be. I won't let anything hurt you." He said pulling her close to his chest his wings tucked in his back now as he held her close to him. He kissed the top of her head and sighed. He loved this girl with everything he had.

"So you didn't know that about me?" She asked looking up at him.

"No, all I know is that I'm supposed to protect you against angel, demon, human, anything. When I found out I figured they'd wanted me to try and persuade you one way or the other, but thats not what I'm here for. You are the only one that can make that choice. I'm just supposed to protect you, even if that isn't what they wanted me to do thats what I'd do. I love you so much, Julene Alice." He sighed kissing her head. "So much." He whispered the last part.

Elly

I pulled away from him and looked at him. I cupped his face and pulled his face down to my level. I kissed him with all the passion I had. I tongued him before he had the chance to tongue me. He picked me up and layed me down in the sand. I continued kissing him. Finally I pulled away to breathe as he nipped and sucked on my neck. Then I whispered, "I'm not sure if I can wait until my birthday," I said. He stopped and looked at me.

TN

He pulled back and shook his head. "You will though." He smiled picking her up and kissing her lips softly kicking himself for losing control. "Maybe."

"Maybe?" She demanded with a smile crossing her arms.

"I'm not sure I want to either." He picked her up and shot into the air feeling her gasp and snuggle against his chest. "Sorry, but a minute later and we'd be stuck there for a while with some demons." He replied when she started breathing normal again.

Elly

I nodded. It wasn't long and we were back home. He landed right in front of my door. I opened it and headed down the steps holding his hand. He closed and locked it and followed me down. I looked at him and kissed him sweetly.

'Want to watch a movie? Or do you just want to cuddle?" I asked. He looked at me and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"I want to do both," he replied smiling. I looked at his eyes and ran my finger down his nose.

"Kiss," I said standing on my tip toes puckering my lips. He laughed and placed one on my lips nicely. I crawled under the covers and he looked at me strangely.

"What happend to the movie?"

"You get to pick," I said grinning.

TN

Rory nodded and walked over to the selection before closing his eyes and grabbing one and sticking it in without looking.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"OTher then the few we've watched I've never watched movies before." He smiled. "So I don't know what is what so I'll just pick a random one." He pushed play and climbed in the bed next to her pulling her close as he rested his head so that her's was tucked below his where they could both still see.

"The Notebook." She laughed.

"Is it good?" He asked.

Elly

"It has sex in it. Lots of sex. But it is a great movie. It's sweet," I said feeling his hand on my tummy. I scooted close to him. We started watching the movie and I was asleep soon. I woke up to feeling Rory's hands re-wrap around me. I got up and stretched.

"I need to take a shower," I said getting up. I looked at him. "Are my parents home?" I asked. He looked to the ceiling.

"No, why?" he asked. I looked at the door when I heard Envy pawing and growling. I opened it and he was holding Angel by the skin on her neck. She was asleep. He walked over to the bed and crawled under and put Angel down. He came back out and layed right beside the bed. I looked at Rory.

"Just wondering," I said. I took my shower and then found out that I had forgotten my towel. "Damn, Rory!" I cried.

"Yeah?"

"Towel please!"

TN

Rory rolled his eyes and put one on the toilet. "Not happening til your birthday." He laughed before fading back otu of the bathroom. She laughed walking otu of the bathroom in the towel.

"WHo said I was trying something." She demanded. He shrugged.

"Just making sure." He smiled kissing her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. The towel was soaked still. "You should get dressed."

"And you should take a shower, you smell." Seh replied with a smile.

'Ouch." He laughed before heading for the shower himself.

Elly

"Oh wait!' I yelled after him. He turned around.

"What?"

"You need a towel," I said turning to the towel closet and puling one out. I turned to give it to him and my towel came loose. I squealed and he immidiately closed his eyes. "I'm so sorry," I said embarrased. He opened one eye and got down to get his towel.

"It's okay," he said kissing my neck lightly. I heard the bathroom door close and I let go a breath of relief. I counted te days until my birthday...three more. Only three. I smiled as I dropped my towel to put on a bra and panties.

TN

Rory washed off quickly then walked back out getting dressed quickly. "What are we going to do today?" He asked as he peeked down under the bed at Angel. She was still asleep and Envy growled when he reached to get Angel. "Guess I'm not allowed to wake her. Envy really is envious of all my girls." He laughed.

Elly

I giggled too. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go and have a picnic somewhere in the middle of nowhere," I said smiling.

"Yeah?" He asked kissing me.

"Mmhmm," I said kissing back.

"Okay, well, whose packing the basket?" he asked. I shrugged.

"i guess I can," I said letting go and heading up the stairs. He grabbed me by my stomach and slung me to where I was facing him. He kissed my neck multiple times and I started laughing as I tried to push him away.

'Stop it that tickles!" I said. He stopped and kissed my lips and pushed me up the stairs. I smiled on my way up and I found a basket and put the blanket in the bottom along with two waters and two cokes. I packed some pasta salad, grilled ham on cheese sandwiches, cheetos, and some cake for desert.

TN

"Your making me hungry just seeing all we have to eat." He smiled.

"Well you'll have to wait." She smiled. "Lets get the dogs." He nodded and followed her down the stairs holding the basket. He picked up the sleeping Angel after she picked up Envy.

"Was naming her that a way of tellign me?" She asked.

"Sorta." He smiled as he walked otu the door. "Walk or fly?"

Elly

"Walking. My backyard has all of those woods, right? Well, when I was little I used to go all the way past them to a meadow. I haven't been there in forever, but I want to see if it's still there," I said smiling. He grinned.

"Okay," he said. Then we headed on our way. I smiled when we reached it. It had plenty of flowers and the grass was up to my waist. I let the doggies loose and they ran like crazy. I walked to the middle of the field and sat down. I couldn't see because the grass was over my head. Rory sat down also. We pulled out all of the food and laid the blanket down placing all of the food on top of it. I looked around and smelled the scent of the wild air.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked Rory.

"Sure," he said opening the pasta salad.

"One day, can we come down here and have sex under the stars?" I asked. He smiled.

"Of course," he rplied.

TN

She smiled and he pulled her close kissing her softly. "Now you made me super hungry." He laughed.

"For food?" She teased smiling.

"That too." He laughed as he grabbed the basket and she laughed. They ate while they talked then he cleaned it up and got up. "Five seconds."

"Til what?" She demanded.

"Til I'm going to tickle you til you turn green." HE smiled. SHe squealed and jumped up running away. HE ran after her laughing as he did.

Elly

I ran as fast as I could until I tripped. "Oof," I said as I landed. He tripped over me also. I landed laughing and he landed on top of me laughing too. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me once. Then kissed me again. I kissed back wrapping my arms around him. It wasn't long and Angel was licking my forehead. I giggled. Rory looked up.

"Stop it Angel, she's mine," he said laughing. Envy was soon over me also. He joined Angel in licking me.

TN

Rory laughed and picked the dogs up and then kissing her. "Mine." He smiled. She laughed and he let the dogs go. He laid down next to her and sighed. "This is heaven."

"THats sad when you've seen the real thing." SHe said snuggling close.

"Not as sad as you think. Heaven is different things. It's not just hte place, sometimes its just somewhere that is prefect. Doesn't have to be in referance to the real thing." H e smiled. "THough heaven is nice."

Elly

I giggled. "I bet." Rory rolled over and held himself up with one arm. He brushed some hair away from my face and kissed my nose.

"You're so beautiful," he said. I smiled.

"So are you and your beastly wings," I replied. He laughed.

"You think so?"
"I know so." He sat up so I did, too. He cupped my face and pulled me close so he could kiss me. When he didn't let go, I kissed back crawling onto his lap. I pulled away for air, and he tried something new that sent my hormones through the roof. He kissed and sucked on my earlobe lightly. I started to giggle and I returned to kissing him. He kept his hands on my hips the whole time. It was nice to know that he wasn't just thinking about sex all the time. I smiled at the thought. When we had finally both ran out of air, we stopped, just holding eachother. I played with the skin on his shoulder as he brushed my hair with his fingers. It was that one perfect moment in that one perfect place and for some reason, I was thinking "I am in Heaven."

"Do you think that it was weird making love to a lifeless corpse? I mean, my mom and dad. He is a Vampire," I said. He shrugged.

TN

"I don't think it'd be any different." He shrugged. "Their still human, they just don't age, breath, eat, or make blood of their own."

"I guess." She shrugged.

"Don't you think it'd be weird to make love to an angel?" He asked smiling a little.

Elly

I looked at him and smiled. "Of course not. It'll be heavenly," I replied. He chuckled. I looked at him and stroked his cheek.
"You know what?"
"What?" he replied.
"I love you a ton," I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and I laid my head in his lap. It wasn't very long until he was braiding my hair. "When do you want to leave?" I asked.

TN

"How about never." He smiled at her.

"I think dad would come kill you." She laughed. "If that is even possible."

"It would take alot, but if your dad's dark side came out, well it might be a little easier." He shrugged.

"Is his dark side really that strong?" She asked, he nodded.

"Your mom is lucky to have your dad. Long as he is around nothing will hurt her. When the other side comes out, well if you are a threat he won't care who you are. His other sides sole purpose is to protect your mom against anything." He replied.

Elly

I shuddered. What would happen if he killed me. I let Rory run his fingers through my hair a tad longer before I stood up claiming that we had to go. He smiled and picked up the picnic basket as I whistled for the dogs. Envy came immidiately. I whistled again for Angel. Rory did also. I looked around trying to see grass moving.

"Uh-oh. You go drop off that basket and I'll look for her," I said heading off. Rory shrugged and started walking towards the house. Envy was behind me. When we had gotten in the woods a pretty good bit, Envy started whining. I looked under logs trying to ignore Envy's whine until he did a nasty growl. I stood up and spinned around. A man was standing there staring at me. "Oh, hi. You scared me," I said letting go a sigh of relief.

"You smell just like your mother," he said. I looked at him strangely.
"Excuse me?"
"Hi, my name is Ronnie," he said walking a little closer. {Remember him TNCowgirl}
"I'm Julene Alice. I'm looking for a puppy," I said looking at him. He nodded.
"I saw her. She ran right in to me. She got scared and ran off," he said. He got a little closer and as he said the last word, his shiny, pointed teeth glimmered. I noticed that his nails were the same point. I tilted my head as a disgusting scent entered my nose. I looked back at him and he became hazy. I turned around to run, but he was face to face with me. I felt an urge to tackle him. So I did. Envy was barking the whole time. I got up to run and he grabbed my ankle, causing me to trip. I stood back up with a log in my hand and hit his head. He backed away fast, holding his injured head. I started to run with Envy running beside me. Ronnie was soon in front of me. He rushed to grab me with his nails and I flinched, holding my arms up. That was the scariest moment of my life. The scarrier part was that he couldn't touch me. His hands were flowing right through my stomach.

"Why can't I grab you," he screamed getting frustrated. I took this chance and jumped at him enclosing my fingers around his neck. It was strange, because I could see everything that I was doing but I couldn't control it. At the same time, it felt so great.

TN

Rory heard her yell and took off full speed for the woods. He saw the demon slashing at her as his hands moved through her body, yet her hands held his neck tightly chocking the life from him.

"Jar! Don't kill him!" He yelled running over. She looked at him and he pushed his wings out closing his eyes and pushing them back and forth causing Ronnie to fly back away from Jar as she stayed still. She looekd at him as he moved by her his wings pulling back in his back.

"Why not?" She demanded looking at him. "He tried to kill me."

"Every time he is killed he will come back stronger. His kind of demon is satans favorite." Rory replied watching Ronnie carefullyy.

Elly

I shrugged. "Fine. Next time, I'm going to get him though," she replied as he scrambled up and away from me fearing that there was someone stronger than him. I smirked at the worry in his eyes as he whimpered away. It wasn't long after that then Envy came up with his jaws clasped around Angel's neck skin. She curled up as we walked home and she had fallen asleep. Rory hadn't spoken a word to me the whole walk.

"Are you going to talk," I asked impatiently. He kept his glance straight ahead.
"What is there to talk about," he said shrugging lightly. I heaved out air and opened my door storming down the steps. For some reason I was starting to get odd smells from everywhere. Some smelled like burnt tar whilst others smelt of muddy water. She shrugged it off and Rory slammed the door behind him.

"What are you huffing about?" He said raising his voice. I turned around to yell back, but I was soon met by his lips. I tried to push away trying to get his attention back on what I was going to yell at him, but I finally just gave in. I closed my eyes and the freakiest thing happend. I had seen that I was next to a man that was extremly handsome, but there was something strange about him. I opened me eyes and it began coming in little flashes. I tried to push Rory off. He wouldn't budge so I pulled away quick enough to slap him.

"What part of get off do you not understand? While you were sticking your unwanted tongue down my throught I was hallucinating! You bastard!" I said storming up the staris sliding easily through the door and slamming it fast only to break it. I screamed. "What is worng with me?" I cried. I couldn't help it. I wasn't ready for this. Not now. Not ever. I sat down on the kitchen floor. I sat for about two minutes before I pressed my cheeks against the always cold tile. I started to sob.

TN

Rory blinked and growled to himself. "Good going, idiot." He heard her sobs and he ran up the stairs hugging her. She slammed her fist into his chest and he nearly flew across the room. "Sorry." He whispered.

Elly

"Go away!" I yelled. I kept sobbing and I could feel that he was still standing, no sitting looking at me. I picked my head up and looked at him. "What the hell are you looking at?" I said rudely.

"My girlfriend," he replied with a flat tone. I grew frustrated. Not at him. Not at me. Not at anyone. Just the soul that gave me these god-given powers that had no buisness in having. I laid my cheek back on the tile and sniffed, quivering my lip. He sat far enough away from me where I couldn't reach him. I rolled over to where my nose was touching his knee.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a sass tone. I sat up and put my legs over his, embracing him with my arms. It was about aminute before I felt his strong hand on my back. Then both.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper," I said just holding onto him. It was nighttime now. After this day it would be two more days until my birthday. I grew excited.

"I'm sorry, too. For making you loose your temper," he said grooming the bottom half of my hair. I pulled back and ran a finger down his lips before pulling them too me in a sweet kiss. I didn't let go, neither did he.

TN

When they pulled back for air she rested her head on his chest sighing.

"I love you." he whispered softly holding her close. "If this is going to be a common occuarnace I'll put up with them."

"I hope they aren't." She sighed.

"I do too, but right now your going through a lot. Your body is trying to protect itself." He said kissing the top of her head. "It happens."

Elly

I was tired. "Can we go to bed?" I asked. He nodded. We crawled in bed both holding onto eachother. In the morning I was up before him. I was feeling extremly happy. I put one leg Over and bent down, licking and sucking on his earlobe. He started to giggle.

"Stop, Jar," he said shooing me away. I smiled and kept on. He turned his face towards me.

"Two more days!" I squealed. He smiled.

"Yepp. Now, can I sleep?"

"No, it's a beautiful morning!" I said. He looked at me with a disgusted face. I laughed.

TN

"I don't like mornings." He replied.

"Ah, come on, you should be a morning person." She smield.

"I'll see more mornings then needed later." He replied. "I'm stuck at this age. now I'm sleeping."

"Awe, come on, Rory, please!" She begged. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Just for you." He replied with a smile.

Elly

"No, don't ddo it just for me," I said. He looked at me strangely. "Do it for a piece of chocolate breakfast cake," I said grinning widely. He laughed at me and sat up. "After my birthday, can we start taking showers together?" I asked pouting my lower lip.

"You are very sex-crazed," he replied. I nodded. "I don't see a reason not to," he said smiling. I gave him a hug and litterally pulled him out of the bed. We headed up stares and Daddy was staring at me oddly.

"Haven't seen you two in a day or two," he said raising his eyebrow.

"Oh, relax daddy. We're teenagers just goofing off," I replied getting two plates from the cabinet.

"Oh, alright. I caught a deamond this morning, by the way. I am just going to say that you two need to stay at the house today. Stay protected. Now, I have an old friend to see," he said rushing towards the door.

"Daddy, wait!" I said following him out. I closed the door behind me and looked at him. I gave him a hug, hoping that he could hear me, telepathically that is. Vampires can read your above thoughts, right?

"What?"

"Yes, I just wanted you to know that," I said letting him go from the hug and heading inside. I sat down and watched Rory finish the last pieces of his cake.

TN

Rory smiled as she walked in and he gave her a hug. "Eat up." He smiled as Ettabell walked in and looked around.

"How is the cake?" She asked. "I was practicing for Julene's actual birthday."

"It was good." Rory smiled. "Very delicious."

"Julene?"

"I've nto had any yet. I'm about to." Jar replied.

"Good, let me know how it is when you finish it. I'll be in the painting room if you need me." Ettabell smiled turning. She stopped and walked over to Rory her hands touching his face. He looked over at Jar not sure what to do. "Ok, now I can paint it." Ettabell turned and walked back to the painting room.

Elly

I sighed and stared after my mother. "I wish I got her art skills," I said. I looked at Rory and a nasty scent of tar cleansed out my nose. "Ugh! What's that smell?" I asked. He tilted his head and breathed in.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jar," he said. I shrugged.

"It smells like burnt tar...and it stinks," I said. He took a deep breath and his eyes adjusted to me.

"Are you feeling okay, Jar?" he asked. I shrugged again.

"Yeah, I feel fine. I'm going for a walk," I said. I started to walk into the woods, following the scent that was making me sick.

TN

Rory followed after her.

"YOu don't have to come." She said.

"Yes I do. I've got to protect you against whatever it is."

Elly

I kept following the scent until I was directly in the middle of the forest. The scent ended. I looked down and up and all around wondering why it had stopped. I turned around when I heard a crunch of the leaves.
"What? What is it, Jar?" He nagged. I stepped toward the place where the dark was as more leaves crunched.
"You don't hear that?" I asked.
"No...hear what?" As something emerged from the darkness I backed up quickly as he was exposed to the light.
"I don't think you can save me from this, Rory," I said turning and running full speed. Rory was following and soon I was standing in front of the thing I had watched come out of no where. The stench was unbearable and he squealed. It hurt my ears and brought me to my knees. I screamed holding my ears trying to tell myself that he wasn't real.
"Go away! Leave me al-," I was interrupted by a soft touch to the chin. I looked up and it was Deadlove. He was trying to tell me something again, I don't know what, but he was. Suddenly, he dissappeared and I came back to reality and a sonic blast seemed to boom through my body. Both me and Rory flew back. My back hit a tree and I lost site of Rory. When I had regained my strength I stood up looking for Rory, he was beside me. He looked at me strangely and stressed his face.

"That was weird...and that hurt...how did you do that," he asked. I looked at him and shrugged.
"I dunno, but that was AWESOME!" I yelled. I jumped up.

TN

"Only cause I was the one that softened your landing." He smiled teasingly as he popped his back and shoulders.

"Stop your teasing, that was great!" She jumped up and down and he smiled.

"Next thing we know you'll be flying." He laughed kissing her lips and wrapping his arms around her.

"What if I can. Like I won't know I can until later." She smiled.

"We'll wait until later to know about that." He laughed.

"It would be so great if I could though." She smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:01 pm
Ellyphant says...

I grinned and he smiled back.

"But you know, it's always nice to have my wings in the hands of someone I love...oh geez, that was really cheesy," I said. I laughed kissing him and grabbing his hand. "There's a river right down there...so I was thinking...skinny dipping?" I asked. He giggled.

"Of course...but no peeking, right?" I shrugged.

"We'll get that answer when we come to it," I teased.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"There is still two days too, missy." He said kissing her neck.

"Ok" She smiled before running down to the river.

*OY, short :'( *
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:34 pm
Ellyphant says...

"You don't have to, but I am!" I yelled stripping my clothes off quickly when I had reached the river, and jumping in. THe splash was huge and I surfaced back. "Ah, you sure you don't want to? The water is great!" I yelled.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory smiled and ran toward sthe water stripping and jumping in all in a blur. he surfaced next to her making her jump.

"NOT COOL!" She yelled.

"What?" he asked.

"You scared me!" She laughed.

"GOod, thats what I planned on."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 pm
Ellyphant says...

I stuck my tongue out at Rory. He chuckled and stuck his to where the tips were touching. I pulled mine back.
"Did you know that it's two days befor emy birthday and you're skinny dipping with me? I mean, you could of just waited until I was done," I said giggling. He looked at me and smirked.
"But you cheated!"
"What!? Cheated? You wish I had cheated," I replied. "But I can't blame you...I am irresitable," I said laughing.
"Of course, more than you know," he said tucking some wet hair behind my right ear. I blushed a little. I wanted to kiss him, but we were naked...and I wanted my birthday present to be special. SUddenly, I got a killer cramp.
"Ouch! Ow! Ah, that hurts," I yelled wrapping my hands around my stomach.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, jus-" I was interupted by someones hands grabbing mine. I tried to pull away without struggling to bad. I realized that whatever was holding me with such strong force wasn't letting go easily. "Rory," I whispered. As soon as his name escaped my lips I was jolted under the surface. The water filled my nose forcing me to breathe in, flooding my lungs.I couldn't tell if I was being dragged further or deeper. I figured it was most likely both.I screamed and yanked on my wrists trying to set myself free. I burst through the surface of the River still being dragged, the water splashed in my face. It tasted salty and dirty. I was scared. Suddenly, I was forced farther down as someone's fingers embraced my neck. I closed my eyes thinking that I was going to die. They thrust themselves back open as I kicked the thing off of me and floated back to the top of the water. I floated above and my toes barely touching the water. I fell on the shore as I felt someone grab my ankle. I yanked my leg up and pulled up the person that so violently handled me. It was a man with yellow eyes and gills. He came at me again and jumped on my back knocking me down. I screamed and tried to push him off, but he wouldn't budge. He grabbed my neck again and choked me to where I started to claw at him.
"Get off," I yelled hoarsely.
"Not until I get a hold of that Angel boy you have so I can have you all to myself," he whispered in my ear. I gasped for air and started to cry.
"At least let me breathe," I said again.
"Don't worry, Rory will be here soon," he said choking harder. I jumped up and slammed him on a tree. He released me trying to soothe the pain of his own. I looked up and Rory was running towards me, he had pants on though.
"Rory! No! Run!" I yelled. He ignored my comment and kept coming closer. I turned around and slammed my foot on the ground forming a blue-ish bubble around Rory. I focused on that or tried to. I felt hands around my neck again and I slung foward slinging him off.
"Let him go!"
"Why do you want him?"
"So I can have you!"
"WHy do you want me?" Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I tried to push him off, but then I heard whispers and his tongue slid on top of mine. I felt my heart start to throb and something started to itch under my skin. I kissed back, not on purpose though. I don't even think it was me.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

Rory growled when he saw the demon kissing her and then she started responding. Every muscle in his body itched to hurt the man. He felt his wings shove out and he took off towards the two slamming into them. They fell apart and Jar blinked twice looking at him.

"Stay away from her!" Rory growled looking at the demon.

"Finally, you decide to come after me." The demon smiled.

"I'm warning you." Rory hissed crouching low. "I will kill you."

**ugh**
Want a Readers crit???

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird