z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled softly and rolled her head back, kissing Jayke on the cheek playfully. She smiled cheekily and he laughed aloud, shaking his head. "Well don't y'all look cute." A soft voice laughed whimsically, a very pregnant Cheslar waddling, yes waddling over with a broad-shouldered young man following behind with his hand on the small of her back. Brooklyn's eyes widened and she lunged at the girl, careful of her stomach, and hugged her tightly, a cheeky grin on her lips. Cheslar laughed and leaned down to hug Jayke. Brooklyn hugged Adam, who man-hugged Jayke like Trent had done.

"Shouldn't be... like on bed rest?" Brooklyn smiled worriedly, Cheslar just laughing again.

"Yes, but I just had to drop by." She smiled softly. "How're you feeling?" She directed the question to Jayke, who was smiling widely.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Great, I've got Brooklyn and all my friends." He smiled as he pulled Brook back down on his lap. "I couldnt' be better. I say that now while my meds are still pumping through my veins." They all laughed and nodded. "Your looking so happy, Chesler." He smiled. She nodded.

"Thanks to you guys." She leaned back against Adam. "Now, we need to go home before I fall over." She smiled
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Yeah, you do... You'd never quit rolling." Brooklyn teased, Cheslar laughing loudly.

"Until I hit something," she giggled, rolling her eyes. "Oh, did I tell you guys the ultra sound results? They're twins!" She smiled cheekily, all four of the best friends gasping.

"That's great!" Taylor squealed. "Brookey and I are going to be like your midwives, or something."

Brooklyn snorted and rolled her eyes with a cheeky grin. "Yeah, okay you two." Cheslar grinned, Adam closing the door behind them as they walked out.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke smiled as he held Brooklyn close. "When's this party over?" He asked.

"Whenever." Brooklyn replied.

"Can it end now, I want to spend time wiht my wonderful amazing girlfriend, and my best friends." He said kissing her neck.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Just give it a couple minutes Jayke... you haven't even seen everyone yet." Brooklyn giggled softly.

"You mean there's more?!"

"Of course!" She laughed softly, waiting for the parade of people who were going to welcome Jayke back.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke groaned softly and kissed the nape of her neck. "Please make them leave." He whispered. "I'll do anything!" SHe giggled and turned to face him.

"IT won't take long, babe. You'll live." She smiled. He frowned and wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

"Fine, for you."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:35 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn laughed cheekily and pressed her forehead to Jayke's, kissing his lips softly. She pulled away teasingly right as he got into it, an accomplished smile on her face. "Tease," Jayke accused and Brooklyn giggled.

"I know," she smiled back at him right before a couple football players walked over, fist bumps and man-hugs galore.

"Hey Shorty." One of them teased, ruffling Brooklyn's hair.

"Hey, hey hey! Stoppit! I like my hair!" Brooklyn pouted, smoothing it all back in place.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke laughed with the guys as he hugged Brooklyn. She pouted and then smiled.

"Thanks for inviting us." One guy said as they filled out of the house. Jayke rested his head on her shoulder and sighed. The rest of the people couldn't leave fast enough.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn laughed at how impatient Jayke was. "You're just like an old man, you know that? Happy to see the family, and ready for them to go after the first five minutes." She teased playfully, Taylor and Trent laughing along.

"I'm just embracing my personality in fifty years." Brooklyn giggled and shook her head, kissing him softly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke deepened the kiss holding her close.

"Ahem!" Trent laughed. Jayke growled pulling away.

"Cruelty to the injured guy." He growled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

"You know it," Trent laughed loudly, hitting Jayke's once broken leg. He let out a sharp hiss of pain and glared at Trent, who was across the room in a matter of seconds. Brooklyn looked up at Jayke, her bottom lip jutted out in a pout.

"Ah, want me kiss it make it better?" She smiled playfully, kissing his lips softly before pulling away and laughing loudly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke smiled at her. "Well your not the one that near broke every bone in your body."

"True." She grinned. "Very true."

"I love you, Brook. And I'm going to kill you Trent." He said the second part louder.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled softly and pecked Jayke on the cheek gently. "I missed you," she smiled, giggling softly. Jayke grinned crookedly, wrapping one arm around her neck smoothly.

"I missed you too Brook," he smiled, both of them kissing again.

"Ew!" Taylor screeched childishly and drew a laugh from all three of them. "Brook, help my clean up!" Taylor whined and Brook giggled, dancing over to her and helping her clear off the table.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

"HEY! Not cool." He said rolling towards them.

"What?" Taylor grinned.

"You know what, she's mine tonight." He replied with a smile.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:36 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

"Oh please... you two have like... forever." Taylor rolled her eyes and dropped three bags of chips into the garbage, Brooklyn staring at her wide-eyed. "What?"

"You just through away six dollars worth of jumbo chips!" Brooklyn gasped, Taylor laughing loudly.

"I sure did! Well, would you look at that!" Taylor grinned and Brooklyn lunged at her, yelling about her wasted money.

"Dude... you wait. You're gonna be an old man tonight. Those meds are going to wear off, and you'll be moaning about everything hurting." Trent teased Jayke. "You'll either be in too much pain, or too doped up on meds to do anything."
George Bernard Shaw

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.