z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I think it might be a swine flu scare. It could also be that I haven't been eating right. So we're going to try and figure which, cause my temp is 96.5 with the adding or whatever. ***

Colton laughed and nodded. "The only time you've had me to yourself when you weren't firey mad at me." HE replied kissing the top of her head.

"Well, we're both headstrong." She deffended.

"I know, and I love you for it." He replied with a smile.

**OY**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:39 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Yikes! I'm sorry and I hope you feel better! ):**

Ivy pushed him a little. "You'd better!" She exclaimed. "Though I must say the feeling is mutual."

"It better!" He mocked her, laugh silently to himself.

It was starting to grow colder now, but Ivy couldn't tell being that she was wrapped in Colton's arms. The cabin appeared into veiw. It obviously wasn't that far away.

Ivy swallowed. She was really alone with him. She was married to Colton and they were finally alone. Her stomach flipped and her heart raced.

Colton got out and held his hands out for her. Ivy got out slowly while Colton grabbedher waist to lower her down, and she lost her balance slightly and fell against him. Even though it was a simple touch, it seemed to amplify with the current conditions. Her cheeks turned pink but she didn't push away from him.

Colton grabbed her hand, not touching her now. "C'mon. I'll showyou the cabin," he smiled.

Ivy nodded and gave a weak smiled, following him. He obviously didn't seem fazed by the touch or even the thoughts roaming through her brain.

"Yeah," she nodded.

**Sorry if it's much. If you don't feel comfortable writing about all "that stuff", it's fine. You can like skip over it or something. lol. I know it makes some people uncomfortable. ^_^**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I always ask who I'm writing with if it bothers them or not. :P I'm fine with it. :D HE'll carry her across the thresh hold at the house when they move west. :P ***

Colton fought his racing heart. He tried not to touch her hoping she wouldn't feel his heart beat through his hands. He'd never been so nervous in his whole life. He led her into the kitchen.

"This'll be home, til we get everything we need to move out west." HE smiled. He wrapped her in hsi arms not wanting to keep from holding her any longer. "Will it due, love?"

"I think it will." She smiled. She seemed as nervous as he felt.

"Good, I'm not sure when we'll head out west, we'll figure that out later." He replied holding her close not wanting to let her go. "This is our wedding day, we dont' need to worry about that."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy thought over his words. This was their wedding day so what were they going to worry about?

"Aren't you going to show me the rest of the cabin?" She asked, shyly. Colton nodded and took her to the next room.

She pretended to be interested in it all, but really she could hardly pay attention. Colton seemed to take his time about leading her into the very last room.

"And this is...well, it's our room," he smiled softly.

Ivy looked over the room. There were flowers on the wooden nightstand and the large bed looked to comfy and soft. Ivy hugged Colton.

"It's all so nice," she smiled. Ivy now realized that she was still in her wedding dress. Before they...well, before anything else happened she wanted to change.

"Maybe I should get out of this," she laughed. "I'll be right back."

Hurriedly she went towards her bag and found a nightgown. Honestly, she wasn't tired at all, bt it would be silly to change into another dress with how dark it was outside. Still, Ivy let down her hair, letting it fall in curls down to her waist. Colton loved it when she wore her hair down.

She came back to see Colton had changed as well. She blushed upon seeing him and he immediately stood.

"Hey," she whispered, walking towards him. She felt awkward, but once Colton's arms folded around her, she melted.

"Hey," he replied, smiling. She turned her face up to him and he leaned down to kiss her. It was a sweet kiss at first, but it grew into a more passionate kiss. Her fingers ran up his muscular back and through his hair. She shivered a little when she felt his hands slid down to her waist.

Colton broke the kiss, only to have Ivy's lips back on his once again. She heard him chuckle a little, before returning the kiss. Ivy's hands unwound from his hair and slid down to his chest and finally under his shirt. She pushed it up and over his head.

Ivy pressed closer to him once the shirt was off. It was getting harder to breath, but Colton seemed unfazed.

"Is-is this alright?" she asked, biting her lip. She didn't know what Colton had done in his past. She trusted him now, but she wanted to make sure she was doing eveything right.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I'd hope so, we are married." He smiled kissing her lips softly his heart racing. He had no idea what he was doing, but it seemed a tad natural. "Unless you dont..." She kissed him again her eyes sparkling.

"No, it's fine." She smiled. His heart raced faster at her smile. He wasn't sure she knew what she did to him. "I just, well I don't know what I'm doing."

"Me either. We'll learn together." He smiled kissing her lips again and pulling her close.

**STRESS IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! UGH, :S my famiyl is all stressed out cause we go to classes once a week and it's tomorrow. :S**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Yikes! Seems like it's taking it's toll on you. You and your family go to classes? For what? That confused me a little, lol.**

Ivy pushed into the kiss again. She felt Colton help her onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. They were so close together that Ivy could hardly started to undo the buttons on her night dress. Colton soon relieved her of that, though, but his hands seemed to shake a little. Ivy couldn't help but sigh a little at that sign that he was nervous too.

Colton first pushed the shoulders down and kissed her neck lightly, giving her chills. Then he pulled it down more until it gathered at her ankles and she kicked it to the floor. Colton kissed Ivy again, his tounge tracing lightly over hers.

He rolled on top off her, though he didn't put all of his weight on her. Ivy sucked in a deep breath and undid the buttons on his pants now with more grace, though she was still clumsy, and finally managed to take them off.

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**I'm homeschooled and we go to a co-op every thursday for classes. :P It's annoying, I hate stress**

Colt was nervous as could be as he kissed her. His kissed down her neck again and felt her gasp and sigh. He pulled away quickly and bit his lip.

"Your fine." She smiled softly. He smiled back and kissed her lips holding her close.

***UGH, i've nothing. Been awhile sense I wrote this. :P ***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Oh. lol. I can only imagine the stress. It's really worse on kids who are homeschooled, or so I've heard. ^_^ lol.**

Ivy swallowed hard. From what she had heard, her first time was going to hurt. She looked up at Colton a little self consciously. He stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"This is going to hurt a little," he told her. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay."

Ivy nodded, still trying to hold him close. Colton pushed inside her and Ivy cried out slightly. She turned her head to the side a little.

"Ivy?" Colton asked. She gave a watery smile.

"I-I'm fine," she nodded. She still hurt a little, but she wanted to have more. To be with Colt in all senses.

She grabbed him around his neck and pulled his lips onto hers. She kissed him lightly. "Please, I'm fine," she nodded, her lips brushing his as she moved her head.

**Ugh! Dishes. :P**

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Depends. :S :P ***

Colt kissed her willing himself to be gentle. It felt so well, but he kissed her gently holding her close.

**NOTHING. Ugh, I'm so out of it. :S **
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:39 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy's breath grew shallow. Colton seemed to notice this and would hug her to him when he thought she hurt. But after a moment, she felt okay. Better than okay.

She kissed Colton again now, but with more passion. With more energy. He was caught off guard but he kissed her back with the same enthusiasm.

Ivy felt him enter her again, but she wasn't filled with pain now. She felt...better. She held Colton close to her.

"I love you," she whispered against his ear.

**^_^ Me too. If you would like we could skip to the next morning. ^_^**

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***That works, typically I can whip these out. I'm just out of it. :S ***

Colt woke up the next morning Ivy wrapped up in his arms. He felt her snuggle closer to his chest and he kissed the top of her head pulling her closer to him. The events from teh night before flooded his mind and he smiled. He loved this girl more then anything else.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**It's fine. ^_^ I was a little brain dead myself. lol.**

Ivy struggled to get closer to Colton. He didn't seem to mind and she felt his lips lightly brush the top of her head. She blushed a little. Was he remembering last night as well?

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," he smiled in return. "Did you sleep good?"

Ivy streched, feeling how sore she was. It wasn't that bad, but she could still feel it a little. "Very good," she answered.

Colton stroked her hair. "Good," he replied.

Ivy laid there for a moment, wrapped in his arms before she decided to get up. She wanted to just lay with Colton all day, but she also wanted to spend the day doing something since they were actually married now.

She tried not to feel self conscious as she got up, wrapping her nightgown around her body while she found her clothes, changing into a vibrant scarlet dress. One of her more revealing dresses, that might draw Colton's attention.

She smiled a little and brushed out her hair, leaving it down today.

"So what is on the schedule?" She asked, grinning while Colton pulled a shirt on.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt shrugged. "We'll meet up with Adam and Ella. You and Ella can make out a list of things we'll need food, cloth, and furniture wise while me and Adam fix out what we need tools, animals, and everything else. Unless you want to stay here today." He looked over at her as he buckled his belt.

"No, thats fine." She replied with a smile.

"Ok, after breakfast we'll go over, hopefully be done by lunch then we can come back here and get anything done we need to here. Depending if we get done. If there isn't anything here to do I'm sure Adam and Ella will be fine with going ahead and gathering the supplies. The sooner we head west the better. We want to get there before winter to set up shelter. If we don't soon we'll ahve to stay here for a winter then go on." He ran a hand through his messed up hair and hten smiled at her. "How can you look so good in the morning?"
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy blushed. She used to get plenty of compliments back home, but when Colton complimented her, her mind just went fuzzy.

She walked over to him and thanked him with a small, sweet kiss. "Mm," she sighed. "I'll go make something to eat before we go."

Ivy left him and went towards the kitchen. There wasn't much to pick from so she just made a pot of grits and fried a couple eggs. It was quick and easy and hopefully, Colt would like it.

Two arms wrapped around her and Colton's warm lips kissed her neck. "Smells good," he nodded, inhaling the scent.

Ivy rolled her eyes. "You might want to be careful. You haven't tried it yet and I'm not exactly th world's greatest cook," she admitted.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm not picky." He smiled as he looked at them. "They look good to me."

"Eh, we'll see what you say after. And you have to tell the truth." She smiled as she split the food on two different plates. He carried them to the table and pulled her seat out for her. SHe sat down and he scooted it forward then sat down at his seat. He tasted his food and smiled.

"Hold on and I'll comtribute to this wonderful meal." He slipped out to the well where his ma had put some milk. He pulled it up carrying it inside and pouring it in cups then grabbing some honey. He poured a small amount on his grits, not enough to cover a bad taste, which wasn't there, but enough to add some flavor. He handed her her glass and smiled. "I like your cooking."
Want a Readers crit???

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom