z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:01 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy smiled over at him. "Alright," she nodded. "I was planning on talking to Ella before dinner, but I'll surely have time then."

Colt nodded. "She's been pretty anxious to talk to us. She keeps looking over here and smiling." Colton paused for a second and laughed. "I'm just glad she's happy."

Ivy nodded. "Let's go before you start to cry," she joked, mostly because it would make her start to tear up if Colton DID cry.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm not going to cry." Colt said crossing his arms. She laughed and shook her head taking his arm and pulling him towards his sister.

"We're here to save you." Ivy grinned as she moved over and hugged Ella. Ella laughed and smiled at them both.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"You look happy as can be." Colt smiled at his sister.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy was looking at Adam, now. He couldn't take his eyes off Ella. Ivy couldn't blame him though. She was drop dead gorgeous and he knew it.

"I am," Ella replied, moving closer to Adam. Adam smiled warmly at her and suddenly Ivy couldn't help but like him now. She didn't know why she disliked him so much to begin with. Maybe because she felt threatened. He had known Ella and Colt so much longer than she had. He just seemed to fit in more then she had with them, though, that was to be expected.

"I'm so happy for both of you," Ivy grinned. She hugged Ella tightly and then, shyly, hugged Adam. She tried to let him know she was sorry for the way she acted towards him. He seemed to notice and smiled down at her, nodding.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt smiled as Ivy walked back to his side. He looked down at her and smiled. "I can't wait til tomorrow." He whispered in her ear, tomorrow was their wedding.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I'm going to do a time skip to tomorrow. I couldn't think of anything else to post... :P**

Ivy was in her dress now. Her throat was dry and she was dead scared. Still, she was anxioius too. She was getting married. to Colton of all people. To Colton!

She smiled just as Ella came it. She looked stunning in her dress as well.

"Ivy," she gasped. "You are going to be a sight going down that isle."

Ivy blushed. She hoped so. She wanted Colton to be proud to have her forever, just like she felt to have him.

The music started and Ivy couldn't move. She turned to Ella.

"I can't do this," she croaked. "I can't!"

Ella grabbed the tops of her arms. "Think about Colton. That's what I did when I was marrying Adam. Well, I thought of Adam, but," Ella shook her head and got back on topic. "Think of Colton waiting for you. Just think that the faster you get down that isle, the faster you'll see him."

With that said, Ella left her. Though, her words had helped. Soon she would feel Colton's hand wrapped around hers and his lips kissing her, binding them together forever. Her stomach lurched with anticipation and fear.

"Miss. Ivy," Winston bowed, slightly. Ivy's eyes almost filled with tears by the way he looked at her. "I know your father would have been proud to stand by you today. Well, I would just like to say that I'm honored to have taken the job. You look so beautiful and it feels like I'm giving my own daughter away."

Ivy hugged him swiftly and Winston finally grabbed her arm and led her down the isle.

Ivy's dress:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/wedd ... ridals.jpg

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colton's throat tighten as he saw her walking down the aisle towards him. Time seemed to pass by as slow as it possibly could before her hands were in his. He smiled down at her and he felt his stomach and heart do a flip flop.

"YOu look beautiful." He whispered softly to her. She blushed.

"YOu look pretty good too." SHe laughed. The preacher talked and he barely heard him other then saying his vows.

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said. Colt drew her close and lowered his lips onto her claiming her lips with his own.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:19 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy didn't want the kiss to end. This kiss just seemed...so much sweeter. Her hands ran up his back and around his neck.

Colton had to pull away, but he was smiling and trying not to laugh at her. She blushed a little, remembering that she was in front of a crowd.

Colton took her hand and she walked awa closely as she could to him.

"I love you," she whispered softly. She hadn't stopped smiling sense she had kissed him at the alter.

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I love you too." He smiled as he led her down the aisle. Once outside they were horried by tons of good tidings.

***All I had, gotta a lot to catch up on. :P ***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy practically clung to Colton. He didn't seem to mind too much. The party after the wedding was actually pretty fun.

Colton and Ivy danced. The first slow dance came on and Ivy wrapped her hands around his neck, laying her head against his chest. "This is so much better than I imagined it," she admitted.

Colt rubbed his hands up her back a little and smiled, nodding. Ivy briefly thought of after the wedding and blushed deeply turning her glowing face into his shirt. Colton was a gentleman...would he have the same thoughts as her.

"May I cut in?" Winston suddenly asked, holding out his hand. Still red faced, she smiled sadly at Colt. Maybe he would dance with Ella...she didn't care if he danced with Mary-Beth. He was hers and she was his. That's all that mattered.

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:15 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I guess." Colt said sighing exateradly then smiled and winked. He walked over to the drink area and got himself some punch as he watched them dance. His mind flittered back to the night ahead and he shook the thoughts out of his head as he watched them dance. Those thoughts were not needed and he wouldn't give party to them.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Miss Ivy," Winston smiled at her while they danced. "I wanted to congratulate you."

"Thank you, Winston," she smiled brightly. "And I wanted to thank you. You've had many chances to leave me but you've always been there. I haven't been the...nicest person to you either."

Winston shook his head and laughed. "You had a good heart. I'm just glad I could be here today. You look beautiful."

Ivy blushed again. "Thank you," she replied, quietly, once again.

"I know you'll be happy, too. Colton does care about you a lot," he nodded. Ivy laughed.

"Well, I should hope so!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. "Though, I'm glad he does. I wouldn't have agreed to marry him if I thought that he had doubts about me."

Ivy sighed and Winston looked at her confused. "You alright, Miss. Ivy?"

Ivy smiled sadly. "How can I feel so happy when I know Colton will be in danger after this?" she asked.

"I think that you both prefer it this way, rather than you leaving him, for good," Winston responded. "And you've been in danger all your life, still you're standing here today like it hasn't affected you. Colton, I'm sure, can take care of himself and you. Just like you will take care of yourself and him."

Ivy's heart lifted at Winston's words. She hugged him tightly once the dance ended and walked away, carefully, to find Colton.

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colton smiled when he saw Ivy walk over. He put his arm around her waist pulling her close and kissing her forehead. "I missed you." He smiled. She laughed,

"I wasn't out of sight." She giggled.

"Ya, but you weren't in my arms, so I missed you." He replied smiling down at her.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Mmm," Ivy nodded. "I know the feeling."

She didn't have to stand on her tiptoes to kiss Colton this time. She kissed him deeply and with so much reverence and passion she swore that if Colton's arms weren't around her knees would have been too weak to hold her up.

"Ahem!" someone cleared there throat a little too loudly. Ella wsa smiling at them, with Adam right beside her. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

Ivy rolled her eyes and sighed. That was Ella for you.

**Alright, my boyfriend and I just made up. (: We've been really mad at each other for a while now, but we're back together and I really miss him, so of course, Ivy is going to be super happy, lol. Plus, I might not be on as often. ): But I will try!**

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****It's cool. I"m glad you two made up ****

Colt laughed as he pulled Ivy close.

"The wagon to take you to the cabin you two will be staying in until we head west is waiting." Adam grinned. "Time for you two to go."

**i'm sick**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Thanks. (: And I'm sorry you don't feel good. :P I've been pretty sick myself and I had a swine flu scare. I hope you don't have anything like that though!**

Ivy grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the wagon. She had hardly been alone with him and this was their wedding for goodness sakes!

Ella hugged her goodbye and even Adam gave her a quick hug. She was beginning to like him.

Winston had tears in his eyes but quickly hugged her along with Colton's parents. His mom seemed to hug her for the longest period of time.

"You look so much like your mother out there. Congratulations to both of you," she laughed through her tears.

Ivy kissed her quickly on both cheeks while Colton helped her into the wagon, making sure to be careful about her dress. They drove off and Ivy layed her head against his chest, hugging him.

"It feels like this is the only time I've had you to myself," she teased.

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom