z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy rolled her eyes and tried not to blush. She wanted Colton to like her cooking whether she admitted it to herself or not.

"Thank you," Ivy smiled, eating a little bit of the breakfast she cooked. Honestly, she wasn't that hungry. She was completely content to watch Colt the entire time. Last night had been perfect. She was glad she had found Colton and wouldn't want to spend her these moments with anyone else.

Breakfast was over too soon. Ivy and Colt had to meet up with Ella. Really Ivy just wanted Colton to herself for now, but she had to share. Well, for now anyway.

Ivy cleared up the dishes and washed them to the best of her ability. She had always had servants to do the dishes, but Ivy had once snuck into the kitchen for an extra snack and to watch Winston flirt with the younger girls there. She had seen how it was done and had even helped Ella when they lived at their house.

Ivy dried her hands on the old dish towel and ended up running into Colt. She didn't back away from him, even if he would have let her.

"Ready to go?" She asked, smiling brightly up at him.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Nope, cause I don't want to share you with my sister." He smiled kissing her lips. "But we need to get this done with if we want to go west soon."

"Which we do." She smiled. He nodded and pulled her close kissing her once more.

"Alright, lets go before I decide otherwise." He smiled down at her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy wanted to do otherwise, herself, but she knew it would be best for them all if they headed out.

As it turned out, they weren't as secluded as she thought. It only took them thirty minutes to reach Ella who was packed and ready to head out, just as Colton and Ivy.

"Hey Ivy," Ella smiled, hugging her. Ivy squeezed her, tightly.

"Hey," she replied, returning the smile. Ella looked completely happy with Adam beside her. Ivy couldn't help but grin at the two. It was nice to see Ella happy.

"Alright," Adam laughed, dragging Ella away from Ivy. "I might jealous."

Colton's arms found there way around Ivy's waist. "I agree," he whispered. Ivy leaned back against him, turning her head to kiss his cheek, lightly.

"Well, I can't say I don't like it better this way," she teased. "Though, we do have to head out west. I'm actually a little excited about it."

"It will be our home," Colton nodded. Ivy put her hand against his cheek, softly.

"You don't know how good that sounds to me," she sighed, hugging him and laying her head against his chest. She and Colton were married. They were going to have a home together. For once, things were actually going good in Ivy's life.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ok, so are they leaving already? :P ***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I figured they would. ^_^ If not, you can change up my post to fit it to where they stay a bit. ^_^**

**I'll post again tomorrow. I've got College Day tomorrow and I have to go talk to a bunch of recruiters. I'm shaking because I'm so nervous. I'm headed to bed before I start freaking out. lol.**

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Eh, we can just say they got everything ready to go to town to get their lists and all that junk. :P Have fun
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Ugh, College Day sucked. I don't even want to think about College yet. :P**

Ivy held Colton's hand tightly. They were heading to town first and then they would start out west. Everything was just moving along so fast. Ivy couldn't believe it.

Colt used his thumb to stroke small circles in the back of her hand. Ivy lay her head on his shoulder, lightly.

**Brain dead. Not exactly sure what to post. :P**

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****hahahahahahaha, I don't blame you.****

COlt smiled and he kept her close to him. They got every supply they would need and carrid them out to the wagon they had outside. Once they checked adn double checked everything they took them back home and they loaded them up in the covered wagons that they had. They were bigger then the normal covered wagons were beacuse Colt wanted to make sure they'd have everything they'd need. He got the draft horses he had gotten from his parents, there were four to each wagon, though they only needed two to pull a wagon. They would have the others following along with the horses and cattle they would be bringing.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:39 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy smiled. "So we'll be leaving soon then?"

Colton laughed at her. "You're in a good mood today. Calm down, love, we'll leave soon."

Ivy blushed a little and nodded. The sound of hooves beating down on the ground was heard up the road. There was a few horses with men on the sadle.

"Get Ella and Ivy inside," Colton ordered. Adam looked at a pouting Ella but shook his head.

"We'll be fine, you won't," he sighed. Ella was shooed inside the cabin and Adam turned to Ivy next.

"I'm not moving," she said, hands on her hips. "I'm staying. I won't leave Colton out here."

"It's dangerous for you women out here," Adam said, exasperated with her stubborness. "I don't mean that in any way. Many men see women as...well, I won't say. Now, you'd better get inside before they get too close and see you."

Ivy shook her head. "I'm staying out here. They're probably just passing through and I already told you that I'm not going to leave Colton."

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt swallowed. "What if it's the men after you. They'll know who we are and they'll follow us west." He said touching her cheek. She bit her lower lip and he held his breath.

"I'm not helpless...."

"I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying we don't want them to know where we are going if it's them. They don't know I'm connected to you." He replied with a reassuring smile.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy stomped her foot angrily. "No fair," she frowned. "That's not fair at all." He didn't realize it, but he was pointing out that if she didn't go inside, he would be in danger as well.

Colton looked surprised, but turned around to see the men gaining on the cabin quickly. "We'll talk later, just please get inside. Please," he begged. Ivy bit her lips and stronde into the cabin. She didn't know if she should be angry or scared. A little of both, really.

Inside, she found Ella pacing, worriedly in her room. "I'll be right back," Ivy whispered.

She grabbed on of the kitchen knifes and ran towards on of the windows. Sheets were drawn across them, but she could peek out, unnoticed there. At the first sign of trouble Ivy would run out there.

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt looked at the rider's as they rode up.

"Y'all moving out?" The first rider asked.

"Up north." Adam said as he rubbed one of the horses' neck. "Figured we'd start our own place up there. If it doesn't work we might go east a ways, or just come back here."

"Sounds like a plan. Why not west? I've been out there and there is great amounts of land." The man said.

"Everyone is heading that way. I figure we'll be some of the first to go up north. THen we'll get to start our own town and pull in money for it. Start with nothing and get more." Colt smiled.

"Well, good luck to you then. We'll be moving on." The man tipped his hat and the group rode off. AFter they were gone Ivy and Ella came out.

"Why'd you tell them we were going north?" ELla asked.

"Less they know the better." Colt replied.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Well, next time I will not go and hide," Ivy replied, crossing her arms over her chest. "I can go by some other name or something."

Colton shook his head. "Sometimes your stubborness gets you in a lot of trouble," he sighed. Ivy rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Yeah, well, you married me, you'll have to put up with that," she teased. Colton grabbed her waist and pulled her to him.

"Gladly," he grinned, kissing her.

"Ahem," Ella coughed. "Weren't we supposed to start traveling right around now."

Ivy sighed and pulled away from him. "Yes. I suppose so," she replied. "Who will steer the horses first? We could go in pairs."

Ella had already inched towards Adam just as Ivy had moved towards Colt. They both laughed.

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

((There are two wagons, they'll need to switch who is herding and who is driving the wagons.))

"We'll try and see if we can just herd the horses and cattle with one person." Colt said.

"We can tie the horses together, hook one to the wagon and they'll be good to go. We can do the same with the cattle. We only got the good ones." Adam said. Colt nodded.

"Lets try that. If it doesn't work we'll herd them. That way we can drive the wagons." Colt said. "Less the girls are dying to drive."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"No thank you," Ivy replied, remembering the last time she tried to drive. It turned into a disaster. Terrible. Colton had yelled at her, though this was when they weren't exactly the couple they were now.

"So, um, should load everything up then?" Ella asked. "For once Ivy didn't pack a lot of stuff."

Ivy rolled her eyes and went to get her stuff.

**Sorry, brain dead**

I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert