z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Well, she'll get "captured" then. ^_^ I might have an idea after all that drama plays out, though.**

Ivy felt a clammy hand clasp around her mouth. Her eyes opened wide, staring into the wide, ugly face of a blonde haired man. A big man.

IVy bit his hand and screamed. Shestumbled away from him, scrambling on her hands and knees to get away. something heavy thudded her on her back and she stopped moving, trying to regain her breathing.

"I don't think so, girl," his gruff voice growled. "I've traveled a long way for you. And now, we're leaving. Don't worry, you can return to your petty life soon. Once you agree to marry me."

Ivy's eyes widened. These were the people she was trying to escape. This man looked to be forty. She couldn't marry him! She tried to move again, but he hit her hard in the back of the head.

The whole world looked like it was blending together to Ivy. She was aware of the man binding and gagging her, finally throwing her across his lap on a horse, but then everything went dark as they rode off.

**Ivy's got to escape on her own this time. ^_^ If you haven't noticed, she likes to be independent. lol. She is having a personality crisis as it is. ^_^**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

***OK, then what do I post?***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:07 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Well, Colton could try and track her. Just post a bit of what he's feeling. Dosen't have to be long. Plus you could have drama going on with him, as well. ^_^**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt woke up with a startle when he heard a scream. "Where is Ivy?" He demanded.

"She went for a walk." Adam replied. Colt jumped up and took off towards teh sound, by the time he got there they were gone, and had covered their tracks. He felt like he got stabbed in the gut.

"No, no no." He groaned. He wasn't going to lose her. He couldn't lose her. Not now. "Why did you let her leave?" He growled storming towards Adam.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy felt the horse's uneven footing, jolting her around. She groaned and heard a deep laughter.

"Finally, coming 'round?" He laughed. "Good. We need to talk."

Ivy cried out again, and started to move away. The man stopped the horse and got off, throwing her on the ground. Ivy's hands and ankles were bound, but at least she wasn't gagged.

"Look, Ivy," he growled. "We can make this hard or easy. I can kill you, right now. Or you can agree to marry me and share your power and riches. I'm Mikael, by the way."

Ivy's eyes started to water. "I will NEVER marry you!" She spat while the man laughed again.

"I heard you were a fiesty one," he shrugged, pressing his mouth on hers. Ivy almost gagged. "We can try this out now, if you'd like."

Ivy thought back to that day in the forest. She was so helpless, with nothing to do. Ivy ground her teeth. Not this time.

Her hands reached to the back of her dress. There, in a pocket, she kept an old knife, just in case. Ivy distracted the man by kissing him back and using the knife to cut the ropes binding her hands.

Once they were free, she wrapped them around his neck and rolled over on him. She took her knee to his groin, that becoming her signature move, and while he cried out in pain, undid the ropes on her ankles.

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Does Colt come up on them now?***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:07 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Yeah. I just didn't want Ivy to feel so helpless. lol. ^_^**

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt heard a yell and he pushed his horses forward faster. He saw Ivy up a head and he jumped off his horse pulling out his gun and looking at the guy that was laying at Ivy's feet. He pulled Ivy close and frowned at the guy.

"Good job, honey." He smield at her. "Guess you don't need me to save you." He kissed her forehead and pulled her close to him as he kept the gun trained on the guy.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:39 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy felt...she didn't know. She had gotten away. She had done it herself and it...it didn't make her feel any different. What was wrong?

Ivy held on to Colton lightly. She didn't feel any different because she wasn't. The realization struck her hard. She may need help somtimes, but just because she can't get out of every situation didn't mean she wasn't strong. Admitting that she needed help was being strong.

"I do sometimes," she laughed. "Just...leave him there. We don't have to kill him do we?"

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt laughed. "No, no we don't." He looked down at the man his face hard. "But if I ever see you again I will not hesitate to kill you." He hissed at the man before turning and taking Ivy back to his horses where he helped her up and hten he mounted up behind her riding off.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Colton didn't say much. Ivy fiddled nervously. "Are you mad?" She asked.

"Mad?" He responded, confused. "Not really. Scared, yes. Mad, not exactly."

Ivy nodded. She fiddled a little more. "Colton," she sighed. How was she supposed to tell him this?

"Yeah?" He asked, turning towards her.

"Well, I was thinking a little, and I really do love you. More than you could guess," she paused. "And when it come for the time for me to go home, I won't go. I mean, I love thecity still, but everything here has grown on me and...I don't want to leave you."

Ivy looked away. Sure, she'd lose her place of power, her money and her respect back home, but being with Colton seemed to matter so much more. She did love him and all that stuff didn't really seem to matter with him.

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Honey, I'd live in the city if I had to so that I could be with you." HE said softly holding her close.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:08 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy through her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Colton was almost knocked backward, but he caught himself and Ivy and kissed her back. He laughed, pulling away from her.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that about?" He asked. Ivy blushed a little. Her fair skin turning a slight pink color.

"Just that you are willing to give up all this stuff, everything you love for me," she shook her head. "I wouldn't let you do that, because it would be far less of a sacrifice for me to live here because I've grown to love your family as well...but just that you would do it. It means more to me than anything else you could have ever said."

She put her arms around his waist now, and hugged him. She didn't deserve him, yet he loved her. Ivy would make sure she never lost him.

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt held ehr close as they rode back to where Adam and them were.

"Why don't we get a wagon and move out west, start up our own place." Adam said.

"I think that'd be asking to much of Ivy." Colt chuckled holding her close.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"No it wouldn't," Ivy shook her head. "I'm up for anything." She smiled at Colton. So long as they stuck together, she really was up for anything.

Ella eyed both Colton and Ivy now. Ivy blushed under her gaze now. At least Ivy didn't have to hide that she and Colton were more than friends.

She looked back at Colton. If they did start up their own place, Ivy would be with Colton nearly the whole day...alone. Her stomach fluttered at the thought. So far they hadn't exactly had time to themselves.

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter