Young Writers Society

The Completely Awesome Battle

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 am
Snoink says...

"WAIT! STOP!"

Snoink and Grif turned to look at the storybook moderator who was panting furiously.

"What do you want, mortal?" said Grif coldly.

"Yes, what do you want, foolish mortal," said Snoink who was trying to out-do Grif.

"You forgot to post your character profiles!" the annoying moderator said. He was a short, fat, bald guy who had a toupee on. He sniffled and wiped his nose. "What if Snoink has blonde hair instead of brown?"

"But it doesn't matter," Snoink said. "I'm wearing a super ultra mega pig suit."

"Yes, but we need to know your eye color and your shoe size and your pants size and..."

Snoink blew him away with a huge mega canon laserbeam. Grif beamed at Snoink.

"Nice shot," he said.

"WATCH THIS!" Snoink shouted, attacking Grif. She tried to shoot him but ended up hitting....
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The London Bridge was falling down, falling down, falling down. The London Bridge was falling down, my fair lady.

Grif returned fire with lasers, but the blasts were reflected by a shield, returning right back towards Grif! They in turn reflected by Grif's own shields. So it was that the number of laser bolts increased until nearly 1,000 lasers were bouncing between the two mecha. Both of the mechas jumped up, destroying both sides of a city block.

They flew higher and higher, until...
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 am
Snoink says...

They were in the clouds! The Who was with them-- they were singing, "I Can See For Miles." And indeed, both Grif and Snoink could see for miles. They looked around. It was so peaceful that they stopped fighting. Snoink smiled.

"What does that cloud look like to you?" she asked happily.

"A cloud," Grif said.

"It looks like a bunny to me," Snoink said, squiggling happily. Grif raised his eyebrows and turned towards the cloud. Then he shot a hole through it with his super leaser beams.

"It's a dead bunny now," Grif said.

"Why you!" Snoink shouted and moved to give him a super boar attack. Little did she know that...

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 am
Skull3670 says...

Little did she know that Skull3670, the mighty undying unthinking skull was blasting through the atmosphere toward them.
"Hello people." I called as a flew through the sky, teeth chattering and the sound emenating from a mysterious source.
"Anyone for pizza?" I chattered insanely before my the flames around my skull coughed into life.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Snoink says...

"PIZZA!" cried Snoink. "I LIKE PIZZA."

Snoink stumbled towards the promise of pepperoni, but Grif did as well. They smashed and ricocheted from each other, Snoink landing into a swimming pool and Grif crashing into a...

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

...another dead bunny!

"You monsters!" Tiger screamed, looking up to the heavens.

Grif and Snoink looked at each other and the wailing heap over the dead bunny. With a shrug, they continued their feud until Snoink tripped and...
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

....Knocked over a truck full of meatballs!

Shina stared at all of the juicy, circular beef figures laying on the ground, forcing herself to eat fruit so she can earn her I Didn't Eat Cows For a Month badge.
Last edited by Angels-Symphony on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

5 Reviews

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Skull3670 says...

"No! Not the meatballs!" wailed Skull looking down at the carnage. "Won't someone think of the spagetti? Now its all alone. Ball less. Its purpose in life is over."
Snoink looked up confused by Skulls ridiculous comments and promptly dropkicked the floating cranium away.
"NOOOOO!" cried Skull as he flew. "I'll get you!"
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

While Pork was taking a bite out of his hot dog from the sidelines, and Shina was stabbing a square of cantaloupe, two giant drops of fatty oil and cantaloupe-y juice flew into the eyes of Griff and Snoink, making them tip over a small container of salt just sitting on the street.

The clouds crackled and said "YOU ARE CURSED WITH BAD LUCK! YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS TO THROW SALT BEHIND YOUR SHOULDERS TO BREAK THE CURSE... OR ELSE!"

For ten seconds, the caps made Griff and Snoink ill... Twenty seconds remained.
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:17 am
Snoink says...

...then they forced Sgt. Salt to come into the story and threw her over their shoulder.

"OW!" cried Sgt. Salt, landing into a...

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:53 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

...gasoline truck. It exploded.

"THIS ENDS NOW!" Grif shouted. His mech suddenly glowed a bright orange as he activated the Distinguished Member Super Sword. It also glowed bright orange. He slashed at Snoink, but missed, cutting through the Debate and Serious Discussion forum! The forum exploded as people...
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

5 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Skull3670 says...

... ran about scream and crying, their veiws now going unheard.
"What are you playing at?" Chattered Skull maniacally. "Be careful with that. Those status weapons should be used with utmost care!"
"Silence you bodiless weirdo!" Cried Grif defiantly.
"Bodiless! How dare you!" I activated my Novelist status and looked down to see a ghost rider esque body forming from words.
"Now, whos ready to dance to the death?" Asked Skull again beginning to tap dance.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Dancing?!" Exclaimed Tiger, with a gasp. "That's illegal!"

Skull glared at her, shooting daggers with his eyes. "Oh yeah, you know what else is illegal? Killing bunnies, but that didn't stop anyone did it?"

Tiger wailed, hysterically. "Please! Anything but the bunnies!"

"Oh we'll kill the bunnies," Grif replied, smiling. "And we'll dance."

Tiger fainted at their utter disregard for the rules. Meanwhile the dancing began and...
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 am
Linx says...

Meanwhile the dancing began and Grif and Snoink started dancing as well.

"YOU WILL PAY." Grif yelled at Snoink as they trampled over helpless members, unable to do anything but dance.

"WATCH THIS!" Snoink suddenly stopped dancing and glared at Grif who was still moving. She picked him up and threw him into...
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

Attack, IM, or PM me at any time. I will respond. ;)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Moo says...

... a cow, who was riding atop a huge dragon. Moo laughed wickedly, taking out a large megaphone and announcing to the other members, "I declare war!"

The dragon roared and began noming on new members and their ridiculous typos, as the other members stared up in horror at the dragon-riding-cow-army of impending doom.

"You! Dragon!" Moo called to the dragon, who was now sicking up bits of newbies on Grif. The dragon saluted to her leader, awaiting orders. "I command you to eat the Storybook forum!"

The dragon burped and then nomed on the forum, plunging the group into blackness.

"Why Moo, why?" called Skull.

Moo shrugged. "I went into chat and Yoda wasn't there to have a chat war." Moo felt sorry for the others a little, so she used her super-awesome-hardcore-yeah powers to magic a twister board out of nowhere.

"Let's play Twister!"
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus