z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars RP!!!!

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:12 am
Elocina says...

((OOC--If we need a Sith, I can create another character. A Sith, true blooded, and not like Evgrisa. It would be easy to tie the plots together with him, and I could limit how many posts he is in. Is this agreeable to everyone? If so, would you rather he be a master or an apprentice? He'd be my alternate, but he can still be influential.))
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:30 am
sabradan says...

C Elocin wrote:Here she smiled, and tugged a chain from around her neck. Attactched to the end of it was a silver colored cylinder about the length and diameter of her finger. She toyed with the chain while she spoke,
"Remember me mentioning that I was running? You just pointed out why. Shortly after I released the slaves and found Orith dead, he approached me. Actually, the typical block-the-exits trick. He caught all of us. I knew what he wanted; he'd talked about the power I'd have were I to be trained. That I would have only him to serve, and I'd be strong. I could do what I wanted to and how, so long as I obeyed him. All my questions would be answered, and I'd have supreme knowledge.
"But I didn't want that. Orith had unintentionally taught me not to use my anger, because I would get my most serious wounds when I lost my head. Darth Seriohad trusted that I would give in when one by one, my fellow slaves died at his hand. I refused. Before he could torture them, I sensed their fear, their hopes for freedom dashed. I'd promised not to let a Sith kill them to convince them to escape."
She swallowed and stared at an empty place on the wall.
"I kept my promise. Darth Sario didn't kill them. I did. I coaxed them to sleep, an endless sleep. I don't remember much of the struggle afterwards, but not many refuse a Sith lord and keep their life. I stole this, " she gave Master Starweaver the vial, "and I ran. I believe he wants it back. Bounty hunters, assasins, Sith apprentices, all have been chasing me since. Know anything about it?"

"It is true, that traditionally, the Council doesn't grant permission to train Jedis past the age of younglings, but I haven't followed many of those teachings. That is why I am not on the council," he said, chuckling. "I sense in you the ability to be a great Jedi, and age is of no importance."
He smiled, drinking something from a cup on his desk.
"I would suggest that you give it some deep thought, as becoming a Jedi is not something one should take lightly, as it is a lifelong endeavor, and, if you wish to be on the council, it can be a lonely one. However, it can also be very fulfilling, and I believe you have what it takes," he said, holding the codes to the doors, chuckling. "Yes, you definately have the survival instincts, and, if I'm correct, the force sensitiveness. If I may, I would just like to take a blood sample to measure you midichlorian levels," he asked tentatively.

((Yes, you may create a second character, since it seems that there are only a few of us taking part.))
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:53 am
deleted6 says...

(ooc) i was on their first time Austrara started out in Corustant (OOC)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

64 Reviews

Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:11 pm
Elocina says...

"Go on ahead." She waved her hand dismissively. "Just as long as I can get some sleep before I have to answer questions again. And I'd like time to recover from a fall."

147 Reviews

Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:19 pm
sabradan says...

"Oh, certainly," Master Starweaver said.
He took a device from his desk, it has a needle in the front, and what looked like a tiny data slate in the back. He put the needle to one of the veins of Evgrisa's arms, drawing blood.
"Thank you, young one," he said.
"R1," he said, and a small astrodroid came beeping and buzzing out of the personal sleeping chambers. "Take this in back and analyze this," he said.
The droid buzzed and beeped, which meant he understood.
"You may use my sleeping quarters, Evgrisa," Master Starweaver said.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:07 am
Elocina says...

Evgrisa inclined her head to him before making her way to the sleeping chambers. Her right thigh twinged when she put weight on it, a result from sitting after tearing the muscle.
The door closed behind her, and her subconscious noted how many clicks came from it securing into place. By far it was the most luxurious room she'd had to sleep in. She placed a hand on the bed large enough to have fit three people with breathing space. Her hand sunk down in the blankets. It was extremely soft to her standards. Too soft, and she didn't care to play with the settings.
There was a thick rug on the ground the same size and texture as her bedroll had been before it had been removed forcibly from her possesion. It was a small comfort. Grabbing a pillow from the bed, she placed iton the rug. She folded the rug over, with her back resting against the bed.
Once she was situated, she relaxed and focused inward. The aching rib, the torn muscles, the slightly damaged joints...one by one, she felt them each slowly ebb away. With each healed part carried her closer to sleep, closer to the deeper wounds that weren't bodily. Maybe, she thought, maybe I'll wake up without screaming. Maybe.

147 Reviews

Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:37 am
sabradan says...

***Next Day***
That night, Master Starweaver slept at his desk. He knew the Evgrisa was sleeping on the floor, in his small quarters--he preferred them small and simple--but he didn't want to wake her. That morning, after doing his morning routine, he opened a comm channel to the Jedi Council on Couruscant.
"Masters," he began. "I have been given acquaintance with a very force-sensitive stowaway. She is a former slave of Darth Orith, and has his original saber to prove it." He continued, "Her midichlorian count is huge. 30000/701. I would like to ask permission to administer the necessary screenings, for training." He said, tenatively.
"We shall see how she does in front of the council, here on Couruscant when you get here," said an elderly Jedi Master, a Correlian, named Jade Landu.
"Yes, Master Landu," said Master Starweaver, bowing his head in respect.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:29 pm
Elocina says...

Staring at a mark in the palm of her hand, Evgrisa remembered bits of her past like flashes trough fog. There was Herin, washing her only pair of clothes with the other girls. Ku sat in a corner, whispering prayers in his many languages. Younglings filtered around him, eager to learn. The expressions on all their faces when Evgrisa entered the room. All would be hushed, some smiling, some with reserved admiration. Everyone with trust, and hope. They were the closest she had to family.
None of them knew what she looked like under her cloak. It was they who had shown her that she did have power. Kind power. The power to lead, to heal, to press on. If it weren't for them, she may well have fallen under the dark apprenticeship of Darth Sario.
She closed her eyes. She didn't murder them. She set them free. Darth Sario would have tormented them. Evgrisa had felt their pain while they were alive, but now...
She sensed Master Starweaver's presence behind her,
"They speak to me sometimes. They are more alive now than ever." She turned her head to see him, "Last night Ku told me to watch where I placed my feet. Aye, some dreams are just runaway energy, but even so it's good enough advice to be heeded."
She jumped to her feet, subconsciously testing her physical strength. "I take it you've got a full day planned out, so I hope you don't mind that I'd appreciate some food beforehand."

147 Reviews

Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:17 pm
sabradan says...

"Of course, Evgrisa. In fact, I think I shall join you, for we do have a busy day today. The pilot tells me we should reach Couruscant by early to mid afternoon, and then we shall go to the Jedi Council, and many things shall be determined there. But first, let us eat," Vico said, beconing to a table where he had set a simple, yet extravagant breakfast of small samples of breakfasts from all over the galaxy. He saw Evgrisa eye him, and said, "Cultural cooking is a hobby of mine," blushing slightly.
"Shall we?" he asked cordially.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:48 pm
Elocina says...

She eagerly agreed. When they sat down, Evgrisa was surprised by how many foods she knew of and had seen, but had never tasted. Being Orith's servant had taken her many places, although she rarely came out of the shadows. Something occured to her, "I don't know how to cook. My first master deemed me disasterous around anything mechanical, and Orith mostly stuck to that tradition, excepting flying." Evgrisa laughed, remembering one of her cherished times, "I couldn't figure out how to turn the heating pads on, so I sort of played around with the wires. It turned on, but not off."
The food was the best she'd had in easily six years. Three years of living off of pre-made things that preserved well gave her a deeper appreciation for the meal. "Jedis have hard lives. How did you find the time to learn this?"
When she took a sample of a dish from Naboo, she was reminded of something. A list...some sort of list... Why did this dish remind her? Some of the food was silverish-gray colored, some sort of seafood... It clicked.
"Does the name Sylver, Grif Sylver mean anything?" Suddenly, she was alert, out of her relaxed state. She was trying to place when she had heard it. She knew where and the context it was in, but if it was new or old information...

147 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:18 am
sabradan says...

"Yes, actually, it does," Master Starweaver said. "He is a Jedi with whom I have freindly relations. He will be meeting us at the Jedi Temple, for the council meeting." He smiled. When he saw her playing with her food, the dish from Naboo, he asked, "You like that? Its Nubian. I was born on Naboo, and that was something my mother always made me," he said, smiling.
"Now, I need to tell you something, very important, so listen carefully," he said, sternly.
"Orith, or Darth Orith, is a very famous Sith Apprentice, who was one step away from becoming a master before you found him dead. But that is not what is important, Evgrisa, as I'm sure you know that. This saber of his you have, was his first lightsaber. As you most likely know, Sith primarily use red lightsabers....and this one is purple," he said, hesitating.
"Oh I had best stop beating around the bush, so to speak....Orith was once a Jedi. A great Jedi, he was a master, and was seated on the council at one point, during the second sith war, to replace the death of Master Yedog. He was a very proud, and very skilled Jedi. He was, however, deemed somewhat of a renegade, due to his oppinions on how to go about destroying the Sith. He wanted the council to take a more....pro-active approach to destroying them. He wanted them to appoint him as a "field commander" of sorts, so he could spend his time scouring the galaxy, and hunting down and killing the Sith," He paused for breath, and saw Evgrisa's blank face, seeing she didn't fully understand.
"That was against the Jedi code, firstly, but let's not get into that. He got his way, eventually. During one of his expeditions, he was mortaly wounded, and, sensing his powerful potential, instead of killing him, the Sith Lord made him sware fealty to him, and apprenticed him in the ways of the Dark Side. He was the greatest defeat, and loss, the Jedi Council has had in a long time," Vico said, sagely. Just to make sure Evgrisa understood, he said,
"He turned, Evgrisa. He turned from the way of the Jedi, to the way of the Sith....that is his first lightsaber...I know, because I remember we were in the same youngling class. I remember when he made it, he was so proud of it....he even helped me with the design and construction of my first lightsaber. Why he kept it, we have no idea, yet. But, it is imperative that that saber will be turned to be used for good, so that the negative energies of the force that have been connected to it, dissapate," he said, smiling forceably.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:02 am
Elocina says...

It made sense. That was how Orith had been able to predict the Jedi so well. It was how he knew about the individuals. Highly interesting and surprising, but a different thought came to her mind.
"There was a time when he wanted information on the Jedi. Specific things, not common knowledge. Orith didn't dare to ask for it himself. He gave me thirty passwords and combinations to use when I needed. He spent two weeks training me on the floorplan of a building, never mentioning what it was. I learned the security system as last known. Nearly everything, the proper customs, what to say, how to act, what to do. Then he brought out a uniform for me. It wasn't until that day that I had realized what I was going to do.
"I was going into the middle of the Jedi, into their heart. Conviently, this was during a battle, so I wasn't paid much notice. I followed his orders nearly exactly, but all the passwords were wrong. Except the one to basic information in the library. The Jedi who saw me merely thought I was spooked about the battle. I was about 14 then, and my greatest fear was that I wouldn't return in time. I got the information he wanted, and the hostage died quickly as my reward. I had always wondered how he could tell me so perfectly."
She locked eyes with Master Starweaver. "All the information was about you." She smiled, "And your friend, Grif Sylver, had best keep an extra eye behind him. He's been on the to-kill list since some silly arguement between planets, when he angered a minor Sith."

147 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:19 am
sabradan says...

"So he sent you into the temple," he said, thoughtfully. "To get information. That would make sense....he couldn't dare be found out, but he does know the proper customs," Master Starweaver said, thoughtfully.
"This is most disturbing, yet, not surprising in the least," he said slowly. "Tell me, what did he want to know about me, and what for?" He asked, continuing, "I would like to know whatever else you can remeber to tell me. Don't leave anything out, if its at all possible," he said, sagely.

((My character is older than it says in the original post, more like 45/50-ish. Also, if you wish, you may make another character, a sith. Either Apprentice or Master is fine))

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:55 am
Elocina says...

Evgrisa closed her eyes for a moment, and rubbed her arm. Orith had come close to scaring her then...what was the symbol she used for that chapter of information? Star? Vico? Weave? Jedi?...
"Books." That was it. It was when she learned to read something besides her shorthand. The mental list came,
"What has he been doing in the past 24 years? Specific dates and complete mission description, including all reports from each of them. What seems to be the primary use the Jedi have for him? Where did he fail?
"Where does he currently reside? Past residences must be noted, nothing excepted.
"Who does he do business with? Information exchange, lodging, political tendencies in specific.
"Does he have any apprentices? If so, what happened to them and who are they?
"Has he recieved any reprimands?
"Are there any outstanding or odd places, occurences, or anything of interest on record? If so, full and detailed description of what.
"What is his current position with the Jedi Council? Explaination for his position, along with any determining factors.
"Who are the important people in his life? Why?
"Does any one person influence him? Gather information on it.
"What is his current status? Ready for battle, recruitment, in battle, political, ect.
"What is his current mission? What is it's importance? Why him?
She swallowed. She always had a hard time remembering the last two.
"Complete medical records in detail and how he got injured/sick.
"What is his reputation with a) the padawans b) the masters and c) the Council?
"I had three hours, and I came back with one to spare. Orith took my notes and disappeared for nearly two weeks." Evgrisa paused, "That's all he told me to do."

147 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:05 am
sabradan says...

"Evgrisa, this is very good that you can remeber this...but its also very important that you tell me whatever else he was up to...what he did, to whom, with whom, etcetera. This could be a clue in some very complex jedi dealings we have been having for the past few years," He said, emphatically. He continued, "It is imperative that if you have ANY more information, on either him, or his master, even if you think it may be mundane, that you tell me," he said.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)