z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars RP!!!!

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:20 pm
Elocina says...

Food. It'd been a while, no doubt Master Starweaver had known. Evgrisa decided she didn't really care what he did or didn't know, taking the plate offered. She'd done a lot to keep food in her gut, and some more information was hardly a high price. She fought down the instant dizziness that came with the smell, shoveling a bite or two before she spoke,
"He called himself Orith. This lightsaber is not his first-use. He had a red one that he treasured. It wasn't on him or anywhere near his corpse. Orith would take us to a battleground, usually in a foreign place. We were given two minutes to situate ourselves, and then he'd start to kill. Usually, I could convince him to spare myself and two others. Convincing had its price, though, and I couldn't do it all the time."
She paused, "If I may correct you on a previous statement. A lightsaber isn't a tool for justice. It is just a tool. The mind behind it determines what it does."
She continued to eat ravenously, wondering what next? "Orith and his master had their rows. Highly entertaining for most slaves, but I liked to stay away. His master singled me out too often."
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:41 pm
sabradan says...

Vico laughs.
"Ah, very true, very true. What a sharp mind you have."
He sits down accross from her, lifting a mug shaped object to his lips. When he places it back on the desk, he says,
"So, tell me more about this Orith. I take it he was an apprentice, no?"
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:02 pm
Elocina says...

"Yes, and he did dirty work for his master. Assasinations mostly, and he liked to use his lightsaber. Which is why he needed us to fight with, so he'd know how to battle. He made a few bad mistakes, which is why I believe he ended up dead. He wasn't highly powerful, but was quick of wit and evil of the mind. Plotting, manipulating, strategic. But weak."
Evgrisa said.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:22 pm
deleted6 says...

Austrara looks up in the guy eyes an says" i know this may sound crazy but i want to learn the way of the force, i have feeling my parents were jedi, so can i be your padawan, or is their a test, i'll be willing to do it oh noble jedi."
Austrara drops his weapon on the ground an says "i have no need to live now make me a jedi or i'll take some poision to end me worthless life."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

147 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:24 pm
sabradan says...

"A sith is never weak, Evgrisa," said Master Starweaver. "That was you're mistake. He may have kept you alive because he felt you had better uses for him. Perhaps he sensed, as I do, your force-sensitiveness, and therefore was plotting to bring you over to the dark side. But a sith is never weak."

He motione with his hands for her to continue.

"We have a long way to couruscant, and I want to know all about what has happened, especially with this sith," he said.

((we need to get some more players, at least two to play as sith))
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:24 pm
deleted6 says...

Austrara looks up in the guy eyes an says" i know this may sound crazy but i want to learn the way of the force, i have feeling my parents were jedi, so can i be your padawan, or is their a test, i'll be willing to do it oh noble jedi."
Austrara drops his weapon on the ground an says "i have no need to live now make me a jedi or i'll take some poision to end me worthless life."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

147 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:27 pm
sabradan says...

((Fontroy, where are you, and what are you doing?))

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:28 pm
Elocina says...

She sat upright and stretched, feeling for any torn muscles. A twang in her neck was the result of her little fall, and she knew that she'd have to mend it come morning. Master Starweaver seemed curious, intent almost, but he wasn't pushing the information hard. He must be counting on my complience, Evgrisa thought. But, she could come up with no reason to withhold it now.
"Orith was the center of an unofficial club dedicated to quiet untimely deaths. Orith would recieve a kill list from some senators at the time (they mysteriously died later), and then the club would get together and spread the work around. In the club were two fellow Sith apprentices, one master, and two bounty hunters. They called each other Jrrokc, Huv, Master Perryn, Kanju, and Quez. I doubt these were their real names. Jrrokc and Quez died following a war they started. Orith was the organizer and host, but he took the less skillful kills. The group disbanded after Kanju was imprisoned and Master Perryn found other duties.
"By far, the most value I was to Orith was as a healer. He was allergic to bacta, even though I've never heard of that before. Likely he did not want anyone to know. Orith...I found out once what race he belonged to, but don't remember anymore. His kind was rare, and he came close to killing me when I found out."
Evgrisa smiled suddenly and chuckled. "Very close. I was hopeful that I'd finally die. His master came and gave him orders right when he was about to send the lightsaber through my neck. He was stopped by his master's tone. That moment was the only time I had ever felt completely outraged."

Random avatar

Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:09 am
deleted6 says...

(ooc)look back

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:57 am
Griffinkeeper says...

~Grif Sylver~

I'll let Master Starweaver deal with this Grif thought.
"I can do no such thing. Becoming a Jedi is a whole lot more than just asking to be apprenticed. There is the tests that come before it, besides, you're too old," Grif said.

(OOC: Fontroy, you need to really use that spell check button. NOW.)
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:31 am
deleted6 says...

(OOC)OKay

:Austrara Lenx:

well what will you suggest then i'm can be a very great jedi i know i can alli ask is for training my parents are dead my boss god knows so i have no family i need hope please help me, or i will kill my self

Austrara get on his hands and knees i implore you help me.

147 Reviews

Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:30 pm
sabradan says...

((Fontroy, how did you beat me to Couruscant? and you can't just...become a Jedi. Perhaps a Sith, though....))

"Evgrisa, thank you for telling me that information. That will be very helpful. Now, this Master....tell me more about him. He obviously kept you alive for some reason. Perhaps he wanted to turn you into his apprentice as well?" Master Starweaver asked, thoughtfully.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:01 pm
Elocina says...

Here she smiled, and tugged a chain from around her neck. Attactched to the end of it was a silver colored cylinder about the length and diameter of her finger. She toyed with the chain while she spoke,
"Remember me mentioning that I was running? You just pointed out why. Shortly after I released the slaves and found Orith dead, he approached me. Actually, the typical block-the-exits trick. He caught all of us. I knew what he wanted; he'd talked about the power I'd have were I to be trained. That I would have only him to serve, and I'd be strong. I could do what I wanted to and how, so long as I obeyed him. All my questions would be answered, and I'd have supreme knowledge.
"But I didn't want that. Orith had unintentionally taught me not to use my anger, because I would get my most serious wounds when I lost my head. Darth Seriohad trusted that I would give in when one by one, my fellow slaves died at his hand. I refused. Before he could torture them, I sensed their fear, their hopes for freedom dashed. I'd promised not to let a Sith kill them to convince them to escape."
She swallowed and stared at an empty place on the wall.
"I kept my promise. Darth Sario didn't kill them. I did. I coaxed them to sleep, an endless sleep. I don't remember much of the struggle afterwards, but not many refuse a Sith lord and keep their life. I stole this, " she gave Master Starweaver the vial, "and I ran. I believe he wants it back. Bounty hunters, assasins, Sith apprentices, all have been chasing me since. Know anything about it?"

147 Reviews

Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:15 am
sabradan says...

"You did well, young one," Vico said, calmly. "The sith's most potent weapon is thier ability to lure those young, and suffering to them, for promises that are rarely--if ever, fulfilled. You saw through their lies, and did what you needed to do," Master Starweaver said, smiling.
"Let me see that vial, Evgrisa," he said calmly, "I do not know much about those things, but the Jedi Council might."

He continued, tentatively at first,
"I want to ask you something, Evgrisa. I know you might be turned off by this by your experiences thus far, but well, I can sense that you are very force sensitive, and, with proper training, could be a great Jedi. Would you consider such a thing, if you were to pass the necessary screenings?" he asked, handing her back the lightsaber.
"It would be best if this weapon had a good master once again," he said, smiling.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:07 am
Elocina says...

She raised her eyebrows. "Not an offer that is often given to one as old as I."
Evgrisa locked eyes with him, thinking. He was serious. But what he said caught her attention. 'Once again'...did this lightsaber have a decent owner before Orith had it?
She was beating around the bush. "I won't be rash in this matter. I'll consider it, but I'm not committing one way or the other. In the meantime, I will work with the Jedi and its Council. If I pass screenings, I will consider the offer more deeply. Thank you for the offer. It is a gesture of trust I haven't seen since I lead my fellow slaves to their death."
Something in her mind clicked, and she became less solemn and a bit mischevious,
"May I suggest that the passwords to security doors be changed? I've fairly figured out the system after watching a few passwords entered, and the keys are so easy to obtain." She reached into a sock and withdrew the hologramic code keys, dropping them onto the table.
"I didn't stay alive for three years with Sith behind me without ensuring a way out of the foreseeable situations," she explained, dipping her head in her only sign of respect.

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind