z

Young Writers Society

Runaway

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Layton shifted her disbelieving stare at Logan, to the other man, her father, then back to Logan. He was a prince. Of dragons no less! She watched as her father's expression change from anger, to surprise, and finally to one of opportunity. Uh oh. "Ah, my boy," his voice held strength and he called Nina, who was flirting with one of the knights that came with the foreign king, over. She giggled and ran over, hooking her arms onto their father's arm. "Have you met Nina my other daughter?" He turned his gaze to Logan's 'father'. "She's quite a jewel, this one. Much better that Layton over there." Layton had always known that her father favored Nina over herself but never did she think he'd try and persuade the man she loved into marrying her sister! Layton clenched her fists and ground her teeth as she glared at her father and sister. How dare they!
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Logan growled. "Oh, so now that I'm a Prince, suddenly I'm the best thing that could happen to your family. Your daughter, Nina, would never give me a second glance as the serving boy. I don't love nina. I could never love a slut like her. I love Layton. She is so much better than nina and you, sir, are an idiot for not seeing that." He pulled Layton into his arms. "I love her. And I'm pretty sure our man power could defeat yours seeing as how we have a lot of dragons on our side." Logan smirk and his father hid a laugh.

"That's my boy." He commented softly so just Layton and Logan could hear.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton forced the urge to laugh away and smiled at her father's baffled expression. Nina was tearing up already, her tears real this time. She'd never in her life been turned down by a man. "Broderick, my friend, I hope this doesn't affect our treaty." If there was one thing Layton knew about her father it was that he was no fool.

"O-of course not. Not at all." Her father seemed terrorfied, which finally, overpowered her strength not to laugh and made her burst into laughter, holding her stomach and leaning against Logan.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:29 am

Logan smiled warmly. It was hilarious. The great king was baffled by a little boy. Logan knew that his father's army could far out power this little king's. He loved when Layton laughed. It was adorable. He chuckled slightly. Nina looked like she was crying. He didn't really care. He knew that if he married her, she would be cheating on him with everyone she could find.

He held Layton tightly as his father's smile broadened as the other king tried to pull himself together.

**How about Nina tries to obtain Logan? Idk...like for a while or something and makes a lot of conflict.**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 am
Chupatoasta says...

*I was thinking the same thing. Like, Layton get really pissed/depressed or something*

Layton smiled lightly, regaining her posture from laughing, and snuggled into Logan. Never in her life had she seen her father this scared. Although he had many kingdoms on his side Layton was positive the Dragon Kingdom could easily overpower them all. Nina ran out of the room in tears while King Broderick tried to find the words he'd so desperately been thinking before finding out Logan was heir to this foreign king's throne. "So... a-are you going to f-feast with us t-tonight?" He finally asked, awaiting an answer.

"I'm going to go change. I'll be right back," Layton whispered to Logan before walking out of the room.

*I was think that Logan follows her after awhile and Nina finds him. Anything's fine with me.*
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:00 am

Logan sighed as she left. "Yes, we'll stay for dinner." He answered for his father. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. His fahter and Broderick started talking treaties and he had no more interest to be here. He wondered out, looking for Layton.

He felt hands around his waist and thought that it was Layton. "that didn't take long." He said, a bit bemused.

"I won't be too upset if you pick me." A strange voice said in his ear.

He growled and yanked out of her grasp "What do you want from me, Nina!" He demanded harshly.

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 am
Chupatoasta says...

"I want you," she purred, backing him up against the wall, "All of you," with that said she pressed her lips to his, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly and rubbing her leg against the back on his. He tried to push her away but Nina kept her place, deepening the kiss as she watched her younger sister round the corner, playing his her sleeves so the only thing visible was three of her five fingers. Nina quickly jumped onto Logan, wrapping her legs around his waist and twisting quickly so he appeared to be forcing her into the wall.

The slam of a door signaled that Layton had seen. With a satisfied smirk Nina let go of Logan, dropping to the ground gracefully.

----

Layton slammed her door behind her, locking it and running over to her bed. She collapsed on it and grabbed a pillow, screaming into it. She knew Nina would've seduced Logan. She knew it! Hot tears soon soaked the pillow she held, but she continued to cry.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:24 am

Logan growled. He had heard the door. It wasn't his fault! He didn't even like Nina! He hated her. He couldn't believe she would do this. Actually, he could. He growled. "You are dispicable. You are a horrid person. I can't believe you could be so cruel to your sister. You can have any guy you want. Why me?!"

Then he turned and went to Layton's room. he came in through the secret passageway. His heart broke when he saw her crying. He couldn't believe Nina. He wanted to strangle her! "Layton." He said softly.

"Go away!"

"Please. Won't you just let me explain?"

"What's there to explain?!" she demanded.

"Layton, I don't even like Nina. I abhore her. She kissed ME, not the other way around. She wanted you to see so you would be upset with me. I hate her. She was just upset because I actually refused to want her. I know you probablly don't believe me...but it's the truth. I love you. I would, and could, never lie to you. I'lll leave now if you want and you'll never have to see me again."

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton sniffed and sat up slowly, wiping her eyes. She probably looked horrid after crying like she did, and her throat was hoarse from screaming into her pillow. "No," she sniffed again, "don't go. Please." She begged. She wasn't sure to believe him completely, but she didn't want him to walk out of her life forever. Nevertheless, Logan still stood there. "I-it just looked alot like you were kissing her. I mean you had her against the wall." Within seconds Logan was before her, hands on either side of her face.

"I would never kiss Nina willingly. You know I love you." His voice lowered. "If I didn't do you think we would've had such a good time last night?" Layton giggled lightly and shook her head.

"No," she giggled, kissing him lightly, "but promise me that next time she does that you deck her. Right in the nose." Logan just laughed and Layton smiled, wrapping her arms around him in a tight, loving hug.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 am

Logan smiled, glad that he had Layton back. He held her tightly. "I know how it looked, and I'm sorry. I felt like hitting her, trust me. But she's a girl. that wouldn't look so good." He smiled. She was his world. He couldn't do without her. "Why is she like that? She could have any guy she wants, yet she tries to seduce me." He growled. He really hated her sister.

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:52 am
Chupatoasta says...

"It's because you're from a powerfull, rich kingdom and you denied my father's invitation to marry her." Layton suddenly realized something and smiled. "You're a prince now!" She grinned, pulling him onto the bed next to her.

"No, really? I didn't know that!" Logan acted surprised and Layton hit him on the chest with a playfull laugh.

"What I meant was, you're a prince and we can get married now whether my father likes it or not!" She laughed and pressed herself up against against him, wrapping her arms around his neck gingerly.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm

Logan laughed. "Yeah. You hadn't realized that until now? That was the first thing I thought about." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Now, I don't want to get carried away. Come on, let's go out and see what our father;s are up to." He led her out into the ballroom where the two kings were. Her father still seemed nervous. It made him laugh. He was really liking his father.

He pulled Layton tightly against him. He loved having her right beside him. He loved everyone knowing that she belonged to him. He kissed the top of her head. Nina came into the room and he growled. Layton looked up at him and he put on a smile for her.

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled back and Logan and glared at Nina as she walked in, looking quite satisfied, that is, until she got a look at Layton and Logan, then her face twisted. Layton pressed herself against Logan and huffed angrily. She was ready to get out of here. "L-Layton," Her father finally cleared his throat. "go fetch your m-" A smooth voice suddenly interupted him.

"I refuse to be fetched, Broderick," Layton's mother, Caterina, (Haha sounds like the Catalina dressing) finally came into the room, her glare set on Broderick, who turned nervous once again. Layton laughed to herself and smiled up at Logan, sneaking him a kiss on his jaw line.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:28 pm

Logan froze. What would her mom think? What would she do? Would she like him? Or would she still see him as the stupid serving boy? But Layton didn't seemed too worried. She was kissing him. Her lips felt delicious. He waited impatiently for what the queen would do. He just held Layton tightly by his side as he waited for the verdicted.

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:36 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Layton, who's this? Did you meet him last night at the dance?!" Caterina suddenly squealed, pulling Logan away from Layton and walking around him. She obviously had no idea that only a while ago he was her servant. Layton laughed lightly and smiled. Caterina seemed impressed. She walked over to Layton and swung her arm around her neck, pulling her down so she could whisper something to her. "Don't let 'em go, kay? He's a keeper."

"Mother!" Layton pulled away, her face a scarlett color. She knew her mother wasn't always Miss Proper but to this extent? Caterina just laughed whole-heartily and strode back over to Logan, sticking her hand out.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Caterina." Without waiting Caterina grabbed his hand and shook it, a wide smile across her face. "And you are?"
George Bernard Shaw

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust