z

Young Writers Society

Runaway

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton laughed lightly and smiled crookedly. "You realize how corny that sounded right?" She saw a slight blush over his features. "Oh well... you're cute when you say something corny." The blush darkened and Layton held her stomach in laughter. She pecked him on the lips and smiled. "Let's go to the highest point of the castle. I know the regular way to get there but it takes forever."

*god... I have such writers block I was thinking that this could be the castle... even though it looks kind of fairytaily... lol*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:16 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Logan smiled and led her gently through the passageways. He smiled as she struggled a bit in her dazzling dress. He helped her. They finally arrived to winding staircase that climbed up to the top tower. No one every went up there, he knew. It was actually his spot. He hid his books and stuff up there and there was a bed in the corner. He led her up the stairs and took a deep breath.

"Okay...I've been using the room up here...so I hope you like the decorations..." He was so nervous. He led her into the room and looked at her face. What would she think. Would she like what he had done? Would it make her angry?

"What do you think?" He asked softly, holding her in his arms and kissing the back of her neck softly, never wanting to let go of her.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

She was speechless. Even though the room was sort of on the small size she still thought it was amazing. Layton smiled and turned around so she was facing Logan, and pressed her lips to his passionately. "It's beautiful up here," she said, once she'd pulled away, "Father never let me come up here for some reason. He said I had no buisness up this high." Layton walked over to the window and opened it, looking out. The view was breath taking. She could see the Avani Mountains, where the dwarves dwelled, Tonis Forest, where many different creatures stayed, and even Dynrak Cove, a cove bordered by caves that said to hold dragons. "Wow," she breathed, a light wind blowing into the room.

*geez... i'm having an off week*
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:42 pm

**How about he's like...a prince of dragons or something...Idk...just a thought.**

Logan smiled and walked behind her. He held her waist as she gazed at the landscape. He was so happy that she enjoyed the view. That was his favorite part of the room. He kissed her neck softly as he held her close. He loved this. He loved being with her. "I can't believe your finally mine, my beautiful princess." he whispered into Layton's ear.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Ooh, sounds exciting lol. It's fine with me :D**

Layton leaned back into him and laughed softly, she reached up behind her so her hands hooked behind his neck. "You're absolutely amazing," she laughed lightly and tilted her head up so she could kiss him on the neck. She slowly turned around rehooked her hands around his neck, pressing her body into his the most she could. "I-I love you," she admitted with a small smile, accompanying it was a deep kiss.

Layton smiled lightly as she felt his arms tighten around her waist, pulling her closer. She pulled away from his lips to take a breath and moved down his neck, leaving a few marks here and there.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Logan moaned softly and stopped her. "Layton, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. He didn't want to hurt her in any way. He really didn't want to do something she didn't want to do. He gazed into her eyes deeply. "Please think about this. I'm a serving boy. I don't want to get carried away..." He looked at her. He loved her...and he wanted her. But not if she didn't want to do this.

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton thought for a moment. She loved him more than she thought possible to love anybody, she wanted him forever, that was for sure, and she was sure that she was ready. With a deep breath and a small smiled she looked directly in his eyes. "I do," she kissed him deeply, "but if you think we shouldn't then tell me. It won't bother me. Afterall, I love you and nothing can and nothing will ever change that." She smiled and kissed him again, threading her fingers through his thick hair with a soft smile.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Logan smiled at her. "Layton, you are beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to be in my position. I am amazed you are giving me this opertunity. But besides that, I love you with all my heart. I would very much like you to be my first."

He then pulled her close. He gazed at her, memorizing her features. Then he kissed her passionately. His lips moved to her delicate and vulnerable neck, he started sucking softly and kissng it. He loved her so much. "Thank you, my love," he whispered before going back and kissing her neck again.

**What does she look like?**

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Something like this with blonde hair I guess**

Layton moaned softly and pulled away momentarily before kissing Logan passionately on the lips and pressed her body against his as close as possible. Unlike her sister, Nina, Layton had never given herself to anyone. She'd never found the right person, until now that is. "Logan," she breathed pulling away, "I love you, more than I can ever express," she kissed him again, "I love you."

*agh so short*
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 am

Logan smiled. "I love you too." He ran his hands gently through her blond hair. He smiled at her and went back to kissing on her neck. He ran his hands up and down her back. He wanted her to enjoy this. He didn't want to rush it. He wanted to take it nice and slow and gentle. He nibble at her neck. He was breathing hard. This girl intoxicated him. Just her proximity did strange things to his body. He could never get enough of her. He loved her so much.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

~Skippy skippy to the morning~

Layton yawned lightly and tried to sit up, only to find Logan's arms around her bare waist. She smiled, remembering the night before and leaning over towards him, kissing him on the lips gently. She didn't want to wake him, so instead she just curled up against him, her head resting on his chest, and smiled, tracing invisible patterns on his exposed stomach. She had done it. She had actually given herself away to an amazing man that she was in love with. At the fact of this he smiled widened and she giggled happily to herself, soon remembering that Logan was still sleeping. Layton slowed her breathing to match his, and before she knew it she was asleep once again.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 am

Logan woke up an hour later. He yawned and smiled at the gorgeous girl laying in his arms. He loved her so much. He couldn't believe that he had done that, but he was glad he gave himself to her. He held her tightly and kissed the top of her head. She opened her eyes and smiled. "how'd you sleep, gorgeous?" he asked, grinning broadly.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton yawned, covering her mouth, and blinked a few times before smiling and kissing him gingerly. "I slept good. How about you?" She smiled lightly and rolled over to where she was laying on top of him.

"Great," he smiled. Layton giggled lightly and kissed him again, snaking her arms around his neck and threading his fingers through his hair.

"That's good. You know, you talk in your sleep," she smiled lightly, having heard him talking before she fell back asleep.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 am

Logan blushed. "What did I say?" he asked.

She giggled. "I don't know. I don't remeber."

He growled. "That's not funny. What did you say?" He asked again. "Don't make me kiss you." He teased.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

"If that's the case then my lips are sealed," Layton laughed at the blush that was darkening on his face, only to be replaced by a wide smile. She smirked down at him and acted like she was locking her lips up. She smiled and laughed lightly when Logan flipped them both over and pressed his lips to hers, pulling away with a devious smile. Layton smiled back and began to laugh, covering her mouth to quiet her loud outburst slightly.

"Tell me," Layton just giggled and shook her head, wrapping her arms around Logan's neck. She kissed him back and arched her bare body upwards so she touched his. She smiled as she felt chill bumps spread across Logan's skin.
George Bernard Shaw

"You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein