z

Young Writers Society

Crimson Passion

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun was mad when Ettabell was taken out of his site but there wasn't much he could do without revealing what he was to the others to get to her. He smiled when he needed to and made a comment when he needed to but he was always looking towards the door he had seen Ettabell disappear into. Life! His mind screamed. He racked his brain for some way to go get the dog without Ettabell being put in danger. Then he smiled. He had left Life locked up at a house that was a few down from his own.

"Paul, can you do me a favor?" He asked his frined.

"Course, what do you need?" Paul asked looking over at him.

"I left her dog at a neighbors house. Would you mind going a getting it?" He asked smiling at his friend.

"Sure, give me address and I'll go." Paul replied gettin up and grabbing some keys to a car. Shaun quickly wrote the address down and handed it to his friend.

"Don't go to my house. Just get the dog and come back. I need him here as fast as possible, it'll help Ettabell relax." Shaun replied.

"Alright, be back soon then." Paul darted out the door and Shaun made his escape to the room that Ettabell was in. He walked over to her and rubbed her shoulders.

"What are you painting, Bell?" He asked softly.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:50 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"Shh," I said. I was concentrating. I was adding all kinds of colors. I was finally done.

"I have painted a masterpeice," I said spinning in the swivel chair that I was sitting in. I stopped after a minute. "Can someone tell me what it is?" I asked staring into the darkness of my eyes. I heard gasps come from the door and a few people rush in.

"Did you paint this? You didn't have any help? How did you do this with out...er...seeing?" The questions rang from everywhere. I finally got tired from the aweaing and whispering and questions.

"Hey!" I yelled. The room fell silent. "Thank you. Now will one of you tell me what the hell I painted," I said. I seriously didn't know. I just threw colors on a canvas.

"You painted a couple dancing in the rain," someone said from the far side of the room. I smirked.

"I told you I would paint it, Shaun," I said. I felt Shaun's lips to my forehead.

"And it is beautiful. If you don't mind, I am going to keep it," he said. I smiled and then I heard barking and paws padding the floor.

"Life!" I exclaimed as he jumped on my lap. I felt weird like everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you really blind?" the girl that lead me into this room asked. I nodded.

"As blind as blind can be," I replied.

"I don't believe it," she said. "Tell me, what am I holding?" she asked again. I smirked as I had a glimpse of sudden color.

"I don't know. I can't see it," I said. I felt Shaun weaken down as if he was hurt by the questions. "Enough with the questions. I am not some Vampire you can interview. I am a real thing. A human, in fact. A blind one. I will leave it at that,"I said smiling. My smile turned upside down as I felt a more disturbed silence interupt the current one. What did I say?
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun ignored the looks he got from the others. Paul mouthed. You haven't told her! He shook his head no.

"Let's let Ettabell be, she's had a hard day." He said shooing the others out. He leaned his head against the doorframe. To her, what he was didn't exist. He put on a smile and walked over.

"What's wrong?" She asked her hands touching his face softly.

"You want the truth?" he asked gently. She nodded. "Someone is after you, I'm not sure who, that's why all the intruders, we're gonna have to keep moving until we find somewhere that they won't find us. After we figure out who it is we'll stop the threats and get back to your house."

"Aunt Laurie?" She asked tentivly.

"She's fine, she went to Texas with my parents." He replied softly. "Ettabell, after we find a place to settle down til this all stops I'll get you some painting stuff, how does that sound?" He felt horrible that this was happening, but he couldn't help it.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:10 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"And..." I asked.

"And what?" he asked.

"You asked if I wanted the truth. I meant all of it," I whispered.

"That is all of it," he said. I frowned.

"All right. While we are here, I would like to take a shower and brush my teeth and get cleaned up," I said. I tried to hide the dissapointment in my voice. I knew that there was something up. I knew that there was another part of "The truth" hidden in him somewhere. My hands were still on his face and I felt his nod. I stood and he lead me to the bathroom.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun led her around the bathroom so she knew where anything that she could get hurt on was. "The towel is on the toliet." He said kissing her forhead. "If you need anything holler, I'll leave Life in here if something happens."

"Your being over protective." She smiled slightly. He could still tell she wasn't happy about something.

"That's my job." he replied with a smile kissing her soft warm lips. "I'll be down stairs if you need me." he said stepping out of the bathroom and closing the door. He walked down the stairs and looked at the others. He heard the water turn on and the others must have oto.

"She doesn't know!" Paul hissed in a low voice.

"No." He replied leaning against the wall.

"How could you NOT tell her. It's a big deal, it's not just something that never comes up. I mean come on man, you've know this girl your whole life, your obviously in love with her!" Paul's sister growled.

"She has enough to worry about, especially now. She doesn't need to be scared of me on top of it all." He replied. "I need to go get something to eat, I'll be back before she's done. Make sure nothing gets near her. Don't invite anyone in. I think it's her scent that is making all these other try to get her." He darted out the door and ran to the woods quickly catching a few deer and feeding. He cleaned off a drop of blood and then ran back to the house looking in the mirror and making sure he didn't have any trace of the meal on him.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I was in the middle of shampooing my hair when the water stopped. It just turned off. Life barked once. I smiled.

"It must of been a power outage or something," I said. I couldn't see so I didn't know. I bent over to turn the water off and then on. When I did I was thrown against the wall. The shower curtain was wrapped around my head. I gasped for breath over and over but it was no use. I screamed and was thrown against the wall again. The shower curtain dropped. I heard the doornob jiggle and Life was barking uncontrolibly. The door was locked. I figured it was Shaun banging his body against the door. I tried to rise myself up but a cold hand enbraced my neck. I clawed at it as I was raised. My feet could no longer touch the ground.

"No...please," I said gasping. I clawed at the hand harder.

"You are to good to waste," it said. I was thrown to the ground again. I screamed and clawed at the floor as my feet were raised. I tried to crawl away. The door was banged at again and I heard it crack. The thing stopped.

"Till the sun sets, my love," said an affectioante manly voice. The door was thrown open and I heard feet rush into the bathroom. I heard what seemed like a million gasps. Life was barking and keeping everyone out. Apparently, he let Shaun in. He was holding me and I was sobbing into his shirt.

"Ssh...it will be all right,"he said. All I could do was cry.

After half an hour, I was in the proper clothing and was sitting down going through every detail of what had just happend, a tear leaving my eye occasionally.

"What happend, Ettabell? Who was it," Shaun asked. I shook me head.

"I don't know! The water turned off while I was washing my hair and I went to turn it on and I was thrown against the wall with the shower curtain around my face and neck. Then, it spoke. It said 'you are to good to waste' and then he dropped me and began raising me from the ground by my feet and then the door cracked and he whispered 'till the sunsets my love'. You tell me who the hell that was, Shaun! I don't even know how I got into the mess! I can't see, damnit! And whose fault is that? Gee, I wonder" I said sarcastically. The words flew out of my mouth and I don't even know where they were coming from. After I had calmed down a little bit I spoke again.

"Is there a window in that bathroom?" I asked.

"What?" Shaun replied.

"Is there a window in the damn bathroom?" I yelled.

"No. I don't know how it got in," he said.

"Well I didn't imagine the damned soul! What? Did he just vanish into dust?" I yelled again.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun still felt like she had stabbed him from her remark on her sight. He wasn't really hearing what she was saying otherwise.

"I don't know." He whispered staring into space. "Your not leaving my sight though. We better get out of here. Are you up for moving again or do you want to stay?" He asked barely knowing what he was saying. But he would act like everything was fine, he didn't want her to worry.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I nodded and went down the stairs hastily. Shaun was behind me. Life barked also following me. I was the last out the door so I slammed it shut. How the hell did that thing get in? Was this just a joke that Shaun was playing on me? What is up? I want the truth and I want it now. I heard my stomach growl when a sudden thought occured in my head. Till the sun sets? No. My dad use to say that to me and the only other person who heard it was Ron. But he is dead. It couldn't of been him. Who would it be. Maybe Ron didn't die. Maybe he is still alive. But how would he of gotten in? These thoughts roared through my head. WHat threw me off was Shaun's sudden jerk and I listened as a truck flew by beeping its load horn.

"What the hell is your problem? If you want to die then I could of left you in the bathroom!" He yelled. It hurt. So I used something that I have already used before.

"Well I can't see! If I had my vision then I could of seen that!" I yelled back.

"You can hear, can't you!" he said gripping my arm. I slapped his hand away and turned walking faster. I felt his hand again and he turned me to kiss me. I pushed him off again slapping his face.

"Get off! Can't you see that I don't want you right now!" I yelled.

"Can you just forget about what happend?" Shaun yelled. Thats when everything went blank. I saw from someone elses eyes again, or were they mine. I felt a tear go down my cheek and then I saw Ron. I saw him, I swear it. He was behind Shaun with a knife.

"Shaun!" I screamed. I tackled him to the ground.

"What the hell was that?" he yelled.

"Are you okay?" I asked patting his chest checking for scars or bleeding...I could see. Then I heard a whisper in my ear. "Until the sun sets, my love" it said. I couldn't believe it. I hugged Shaun.

"I thought we were fighting!" He yelled. I smirked.

"Not when I can see," I whispered.

"What?" he asked with a startled look on his face. I cupped his chin and smiled feeling the tears roll down my cheek. I kissed his lips.

It was an hour later and we were still talking about if I could see or not.

"What am I holding?" he asked. He looked so stupid holding the clover.

"A three leafed clover," I said smiling.

"Imposible," he whispered.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

"How can you see?" Shaun asked surprised. He kept replaying everything, had that vampire bitten her, was she still human. He breathed in. Yup, still the same sweet smelling human, somethig was different though. He couldn't figure it out though, what was different about her? He couldn't stop thinking about that stupid remarks she kept making about her sight either. He knew it had been his fault, did she have to keep rubbing it in.

"I don't know, but I can." She smiled, "Really truely I can see!"

"I don't know." He replied touching her eyes. She closed them as his fingers got closse, something she had never done before cause she never saw his hands coming to her face. He touched them gengerly then pulled away. "Tell me everything that happened when whoever came in attacked you, ever detail!" He had to know if she had been bitten, he had to know. "Did he or the other attacker bite you or make you bleed or anything, can you think of anything you haven't already told me?"
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:48 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"Oh yeah. Okay promise you won't tell anyone," I said.

"Promise," he whispered.

"Well he was a vampire and he bit me. And now I am a Vamp girl," I said pulling him closer. His eyes went wide. I playfully bit his neck.

"I'm just playing. Chill," I said. "No one bit me. No one made me bleed. All Ron did was torture me scaring me to my death bed," I said. I went over what I had just said and widened my eyes.

"Who...is...Ron?" he asked. His eyes went to a reddish color.

"N-no one...what's up with your eyes?" I stuttered.

"Who gives a damn about my eyes! Who the hell is Ron!" he yelled. I pushed him away from me.

"You arrogant son of a bitch!" I yelled back at him. I watched as he backed up in defeat.
"You can't command me like you damn dog! I am not yours! Ron is an old dead friend, okay! He died saving my life. And if you can't handle that then screw you! I can see now and I will get far by myself anyway!" I yelled grabbing my bag and turning. He grasped my shoulders and yanked me back. I flew backwards falling on the sidewalk.

"Jackass!" I yelled. I tried to get back up but he pushed me down again.

"Who the hell are you! Where is Ettabell!" he screamed. His eyes were now black. It was scary.

"I am Ettabell! Life!" I screamed. Life slid between us snapping his jaws at Shaun. Life's lips were pulled back showing his teeth and he was lunging at Shaun. Shaun kicked him to the side and raised me up by the shirt.

"Life! My boob! Shaun!" I screamed struggling.

"You demon! I will attack!" he yelled. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Then, it was Ron again. He yanked Shaun off of me and I fell and hit my butt really hard.

"Dude, cool it! If you hurt her I will have to kill you!" he yelled. Shaun calmed down some.

"Ron," I whispered. He looked at me and smiled.

"Until the sun sets, my love," he whispered. I squealed and ran to him. He gave me a breathtaking hug.

"Oh so this is Ron" Shaun yelled.

"Shaun Ryans! Calm your ass down! I am Ettabell, not a demon," I said. Ron broke into a lighthearted laugh. Shaun looked shocked.

"Ron, this is Shaun...and that rhymes," I said smiling. Ron smiled back, his grin reaching his ears, his dimples as deep as the sea. Ron and Shaun shook hands.

"And this is Life!" Ron said as Life pawed at his jeans. Life barked a whining bark. I told Ron what we were doing and what was going on. I told him about what had happend at the previous house. All in which, I never mentioned my blindness.

"Well, I have a house just down the block. Y'all can stay in it, if you want. I was heading that way anyway. God, I never planned to see you again" Ron said looking at me affectionately. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I felt Shaun's uneasiness.

"No, we were heading-"

"That would be heavenly," I interupted. Ron smiled his gorgeous smile and I followed him with Life by my side and Shaun lingering behind us.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun gritted his teeth, he really didn’t like this at all. Ron was a demon, he could tell that. But what was going on with Ettabell. He replayed what had happened in his mind and was a tad ashamed at what he had done to her, but something was wrong and he knew it. He smiled when he remember Ron’s threat to kill him. There was no way that this whimpy demon was going to hurt him. He felt like snarling, but kept from it. Ettabell didn’t need his help any more. She had her precious Ron, plus the vampires would stop attacking her if he was gone. He took a deep breath trying to think about how he could just leave. Let her be with her Ron. It didn’t matter how much he loved her. Once she could see she threw him out like yesterdays trash, he wasn’t needed anymore. Ron must’ve been a really old friend because Shaun had been with her every day sense she lost her sight and never met him.

They walked up to a house and Shaun got uncomfortable, he knew he would have to be invited in. He growled inwardly at the thought. Ettabell and Ron were about to go in and he cleared his throat. They both turned back to look at him.

“I need to go back and check on the house and everything.” He said backing away from the house a little. “I’m sure Ron will take care of you.” He looking at the other guy. If anything happened to her he would kill Ron. What do you care? She doesn’t care about you and that is obvious. A voice hissed in his head. “See you around.” He turned and jogged away, if he could cry he probably would be right now. He was running away from the one reason he hadn’t staked himself when he had figured out what he was. He ran back to Paul’s house and grabbed the painting she had painted and then ran back to the woods behind Ron’s house sitting and watching her looking at the picture of the two of them dancing. He couldn’t believe how much he wanted to be able to dance with her in the rain again. He took a deep breath and shook his head. She wouldn’t want that. He saw her laugh at something Ron said while they were in the kitchen of Ron’s house. Shaun gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. What had happened? Why had she just throw him away like that, did he really mean that little to her? Did she really just use him because he was the only one that really talked to her, or hung out with her sense she never really went away from her house. She was always reminding him it was his fault she was blind. He clenched his fists at the thought. Where was his Ettabell? And what had that demon done with her?

“Doesn’t matter.” He hissed. He ran at full speed to the demon’s doorstep and put the picture there. He looked at it for a few minutes then took a deep breath and ran back towards Paul’s house. He would stay there for a while, then he would disappear all together. No one would know where he was, no one would care. He could still smell her in Paul’s house and it was tormenting him. He laid in the bed that they had made up for her and just stared at the ceiling thinking about her. She was his life, he didn’t know how he would survive without her.

“Dude, you ok?” Paul asked looking at him from the doorway.

“I’m fine.” He lied through gritted teeth. He made up his mind then he was going to go to her house and get any pictures of them and destroy them. He wouldn’t burden her with the thought of him. Not when she had her precious Ron to take care of her. He hissed at the thought of Ron and got up pushing past Paul and taking off into the dark of night, he couldn’t be near her or he would be weak and would go back to her. Stupid human ruling his life and not caring at all about him. He hadn’t relized until now how much she meant to him and how much he really needed her. He would have to go all of eternity missing her.

“There is always a stake.” He whispered to himself. “Always an out.” He got back to her house faster then he had planned, but he was soon sitting in her painting room just staring at all her painting his dead heart wrenching in pain.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:10 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

Ron had taken Life out for a walk. Life was acting weird around him for a reason that I didn't understand. Shaun wasn't back yet and I was worried. I paced back and forth in the kitchen. I heard something at the door and I ran to to throw the door open. When I did, it was my painting. It was the one of me and Shaun dancing. I felt the tears roll down my cheek slowly at first, but then I was on my knees holding the painting in my arms, my hand over my nose and mouth, my eyes swollen and wet. I stood up and turned to Ron. I screamed and jumped.

"Ron! Don't do that! You scared the living crap out of me!" I said hitting his shoulder. He smiled and placed his hands on my face.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked.

"Shaun. It's Shaun. He left and I am going after him," I said. It offended Ron somehow.

"Your not leaving," he said in a deep voice. It was the same deep voice that had said "Your to good to waste". It worried me and I backed away. He followed causing me to back away further and further until I was trapped in a corner.

"Do you know how hard it was to get back? You hanging out the that Vampire instead of with me was hurtful," he said.

"Vampire?" I whispered with my voice cracking.

"Yes, your Shauny boy," he cocked his head to the side. "He didn't tell you," he said smirking. I quickly shook my head. Ron was coming closer. There was a broom stick behind me so I wrapped my hands around it slowly. Ron moved closer a little more brushing his teeth against my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer. I felt his teeth poke my skin lightly. It all happend way to fast. I moved out of my spot hitting his head with the broom stick cracking it all at the same time.

"Freak!" I yelled. I started to run when I felt his hands grasp my neck. He threw me against the wall.

"I know you want to keep your sight. Just let me bite you," he said affectionately. I was strangling and as he came closer to my neck lowering me at the same time I kicked his...private spot. He dropped me in shock and I tried to crawl away. I couldn't see because me hair was draped infront of my face. I felt him start to rise me by my feet. It was all to familiar. The same cold tile freezing my skin, the same boy, and best of all, tweezers. I grabbed them and as I was rased up I stabbed his eye. I was dropped once again.

"You little bitch!" he yelled covering his eye. I watched for ten seconds as the blood dripped from his face and he grabbed me again. This time by the shoulders.

"Shaun! Shaun! Help!" I yelled.

"You are wasting your precious time, love. He can't hear you! To him you are a nobody!" he yelled spitting on my face. He threw me against the wall again but pinning my wrists against the wall.

"Ron, please, don't do this!" I yelled. His eyes turned a dark red as he licked his lips. He came closer to my neck. He had normal teeth and he bit my neck as hard as he could. I screamed in pain, but he did something that I have never heard of any demon or Vampire do before. He dug his nails into my stomach. I screamed louder kicking and clawing at him. I did the weirdest thing. I bit him. I took his ear and bit it as hard as I could. His fingers came out of my stomach as he inched away in pain. I limped to the living room. I felt him take hold of my stomach the same time I grabbed batteries. I guess they were the only thing that I could grab in deffense. He threw me onto the floor.

"I am gonna kill you and then you will be all mine!" he yelled. His sweat beads were dripping into my open mouth.

"Yeah? Well I hope you can do it with one damn eye!" I yelled. I dug the battery into his eye. I swear that I felt it go into the socket. I crawled as far as I could. It was back to the kitchen. I had grasped a knife in my hand at the time he had to grab my stomach again. I jumped on him and dug the knife into his heart. He struggled a little and then just vanished. He poofed into a cloud of dust.

"Go to hell," I whispered as I struggled to get up. "Life!" I yelled. I went outside and he was dead. He was stiff and limp at the same time. The stairs were drenched in blood. I grasped my stomach and headed for Paul's. I think thats what his name was. That had to be where Shaun had gone to. I don't think that I had gotten far because all I remember is blacking out and my face meeting the cold asphalt of the road.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***That's just cruel, Shaun's gonna kill himself when he finds out what happened***

Shaun couldn't do it, he couldn't destroy her work. He ran his fingers over each one. Then he frowned, somethign was wrong. He didnt' know what. Ettabell! His mind screamed, he had been around her for so long that he knew when she was in trouble. Ron would take care of her. NO! It's your job! He yelled at himself. Wasn't Ron the one that had almost killed her in the shower anyways. He mentally kicked himself at the thought, how could he be such an idiot, so stupid! He ran faster barely noticing anything around him. When he was close he caught her blood his mind ran wild and his dead heart pumped for no reason. He kept running faster and faster until he was beside her. He blinked at the site before him. She looked dead, but he could hear her faint heart beat. He picked her up and ran to the hospital.

"Hold on, please hold on." He kept saying. "I'm so sorry I left you, so sorry!" He knew she would probably never want to see him again after she got better, that she would know he deserted her just when she needed him the most. He got to the hospital and they quickly took her into a room leaving him outside it. He paced back and forth, back and forth. What was he doing here? She didn't want him around, she didn't need him. She could see. He didn't know how long he was walking but the nurse walked over and tapped his shoulder.

"She's awake and asking for Shaun, is that you?"

"Yes." He replied following her back to the room. He slipped in and the nurse left. He glanced over at her and then back to the ground.

"Sorry." He whispered. He didn't know why but he wanted to turn and run. He didn't want any more scorn or yelling from her. His limp heart couldn't take it. He wanted to comfort her and tell her it was ok, but would she want him to? He had left her with that demon, he had deserted her. She probably knew that he had lied to her about what he was too. He bit his lower lip keeping his fangs tucked away. He couldn't look at her. Look at what he had done to her, without doing anything.
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Look at me, Shaun." She whispered softly. He looked up and saw her hand reached out towards him. He took it and walked to her side. "Why did you leave me?"

"I-I, I figured you didn't need me anymore, that's what you said." he replied lookign down again. Like a scorned child.

"Well I DON'T! SHAUN RYANS your the stupidest, most idiotic, person I've ever met. And I now you lied to me abotu everything, don't deny it!" She hissed squeezing his hand. "You think I ever liked you? HA! No one could like you, you were the only thing I had. Now that I can see I can be normal again, hell like I need you. Your just a jealous son of a bitch that can't do anything right."

"I..." He tried pulling his hand away but she wouldn't let him.

"I know your a vampire, Ron told me all about that. Worst vampire if I ever saw one, not even nice lookign." Her words cut deep and hard. He yanked at his hand but she wouldn't let go. He felt like she was slicing him wtih every word she said. "First chance I'll get I'll probably stake you."

"Let me go." He said tears trying to fall, but not beign able to. "Stop this!"

"NO! I'm going to torment you!" She hissed. He yanked at his hand, why couldn't he pull away? "I can't believe you fell for it all, the pictures, the trusting. My God it took Ron long enough to come back. You were just there to keep me in one piece whne he got back. Then you had to go and ruin it all by bringing me here!"

"Then why don't I take you back to him?" He hissed trying to pull away.

"NO!" her eyes started the change. "Shaun!" she whimpered. He looked at her pain twisted face.

"What's wrong?" he asked moving closer to her searching her afce.

"It hurts, it hurts so bad!" She screamed. "Stop the pain, please Shaun!" He touched her forhead, she was burning up.

"Ettabell!" He yelled at her as her eyes closed. The nurses yanked him back as the line for the heart monitor went flat. "NO!" He yelled. No mater how many harsh words she said to him he couldn't let her go!

"You need to et out." The doctor said as they shocked her.

"NO!" He hsised.

"Time of death 11:25pm." The nurse said.

"NO, she can't die!" He cried running to her side. She was to far gone for even him to help her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sir, you can go in and see her now." The nurse said shaking him awake.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:28 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I heard Shaun enter through the door. I opened my eyes. He stared at the floor shifting from foot to foot. He turned to leave.

"Don't you dare leave me, you son of a bitch," I said. He turned and stared at me, eyes now wide open.
He walked slowly to my side.

"What the hell were you thinking taking me to this damned place? I might as well have died on the road," I said. He just stared at me. I motioned for him to come closer. He pulled up a chair and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry, Ettabell. I-"

"Ssh. Don't apologize no more. It was my fault anyway," I said. He looked hurt.

"I left you. Don't you hate me for it?" Shaun asked. I laughed, but then stopped because it hurt.

"I could never hate you," I said placing my hand on his cheek. "Now, when can I get out of here?" I asked.

"You have to stay here for a few more nights. The damage is pretty bad," he said.

"Can't you break me out or something?"

"Now, how would I do that?" Shaun said trying to sound confused. I smiled. The black enclosed around my eyes.

"You tell me," I whispered. The look on his face was hilarious. If I could of, I would of probably peed in my pants.

"You don't want this to be my last mental image of sight, would you? I am going blind again, Shaun. Please? I won't tell. I promise," I whispered. I waited as he sorted everything out in his mind.

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price