z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:56 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***A little, why?***

"What did you do to my son!" His father hissed at her. She looked at Marcus then his father.

"He looks the same to me." She said smiling at Marcus. His father growled.

"He smells different." His father hissed.

"Maybe it's cause we eat different from you!" She hissed back.

***That stinks that your sick!! Are you at school?***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:02 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*yeah, but i've still got a fever. My mom tried to make me stay home, but i said no, i wanted to go cause i wouldn't be able to get on.*

Marcus only glared at his father. "I am whop I am, get over it." Trisha, his younmger sister, stepped around his father and looked at him.

"Bubba, you've changed." she said shaking her head.

"I know." was all he could say.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

***Why can't you get on at home???***

Leal looked at Marcus and walked over to him hugging him. She felt horrible, was his family going to reject him now? His little sister ran over before her father could stop her and looked at Leal then at Marcus.

"Your like here." Trisha said pointing to Leal absently while looking at her brother.

"Trisha, come here now!" Her father bellowed.

"She isn't your dog to order around." Leal hissed at the man. Trisha looked at her like she was crazy for telling her father what to do, but then she turned her attention back to her brother.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 pm

*i'd be stuck in bed.*

Trisha stared at him, waiting for an answer. He took a deep breath before replying, "Yes, I'm like her, but thjat doesn't mean I changed who I am." He looked up to glare at his father.

"Don't you ever yell at her like that again!" he snarled, a tear silently rolling down his cheek. Trisha looked at him for a moment before asking, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I miss you." he said, lookign at her. Trisha wrapped her arms around him, squezzing. "I missed you too. Tnhey said you didn't love me anymore." she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. He shivered inside.

"Do you love me?" she asked.He squeezed her tighter lifting her off the ground.

"Of course I love you. Your my baby sister," he titlted her chin up. "That will never c hange." He sat her back on the ground before turning to teh man he once called his father.

"If anything happens to her," he guestured to Trisha, who had walked back over to stand by her mom, "I'll hunt you down." he turned, gesturing to Leal.

"Lets go home." They took of at a run that had his family staring aftert them in amazment.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Oh**

Leal smiled at him as she spun around running backwards. "Don't look so glum, she'll be fine. I doubt they'll want to upset you now." She smiled at him jumping the stream backwards and then landing on her butt at the other side. She hissed and then laid back like she had meant to fall. He laughed and laid next to her.

"I know, but Trisha is the only part of my family that I miss." he said softly. Leal laid her head on his chest and looked up at the sky.

"She won't leave your family and stay with you will she?" Leal asked looking up at his face. It was the most amazing thing in the world. She loved how he looked. How he held himself, everything he did was perfect, amazing.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm

"I don't know." he said, stareing at teh fading sun. Ity was amazing how it didn't effect him anymore. He turned till he was laying beside her, her head still cradled in his chest.

"I love you." he whispered, lowering his mouth to hers.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal pushed into the kiss that she knew she didn't have to break any time soon. When they did pull apart she smiled at him and then jumped up.

"We better go let Tucker know we aren't hurt or killing anyone." She smiled. "He's like a mother hen over his hybrids." She laughed with a smile. She didn't know why she felt like a little girl in a candy shop, but she was happy.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm

When they made it back, Tucker was standing on teh porch, tapping his foot.

"Sorry Ma, but we ran into some trouble." Tucker grimanced at teh nickname but seemd concerned.

"What kind of trouble?" he asked, as they walked into the house.

"My family."

"Oh no."

"Oh yeah." he said, plopping down on teh couch, pulling Leal into his lap. He set his chin on her back before looking at Tucker.

"they know I'm a hybird now."

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"That ruins a bit of the plan, but only by rushing things." Tucker sighed.

"What do you mean?" Leal asked looking at Tucker confussed.

"Marcus won't be any use to them, they still want you, you can still change others into Hybrids, Marcus can't. Only female Hybrids can. They change they mates if they dont' have one. If they change other males after that then the males are free to find another hyrbid as his mate." Tucker replied.

"So...." She asked.

"So they want you to be able to make a hybrid army, they wont hesitate to kill Marcus. Only problem is no one really knows how to kill a hybrid that I know of right now." Tucker replied. "There are a few male hybrids out there, I've met one, but sense there weren't any females then there aren't many at all and they don't reveal who they are. ANother thing they don't know, our enemies that is, is that if they kill Marcus you won't have control of yourself, you'll go on a killing spree and sense no one knows how to kill a hybrid everyone can kiss life goodbye."

"So isn't that a good reason to let them know they can't kill Marcus?" She demanded.

"They'll think we're lying. But they still won't be able to, I think it takes a hybrid to killa hybrid." Tucker shrugged. "All I know is that your going to have to be careful, no biting anyone, records on female hybrids are very rare and hard to find. But if I've read right then if you bite a human they will skip the whole being a vamp or were first and become straight up hybrid. Just try not to bite anything except for food."

"I wasn't planning on it." She shrugged. "So when does the fighting start?"
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:10 pm

"My guess," Marcus said, gesturing towards the window, where a group of menacing looking vamps had gathered. "It starts now."

Leal gasped. "No...it can't be..."

Tucker shook his head then chuckled. "It's not...I know them." He looked at Marcus.

"Those are the vamps I was telling you about."

"Them?"

"Uh huh."

"No. I won't allow it."

"Too late."

Leal watched as the two argued back and forth. Frustrated she growled.

"Will some one please tell me what the hell is going on?" Marcus looked at Tucker before looking back at Leal.

"You need to sit down."

"Why?"

"Just sit down." He moved over by her, kneeling. "You see the thing is," he took a breath before continuing. "We're not going to be able to do this on our own. WE have Tuckers family, but we're going to need my side too." Leal just stared at him.

"What are you getting so upset about it for then?" she asked, her hand reaching up to stroke his cheek. He turned his head into her palm.

"Because they're male vampires. I don't want any male near you."

Leal just chuckled. "Nothings going ot happen between me and any other male person except you." She grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him hard. "I love you."

"I know." He smiled.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

She smiled and kissed him again. "Then don't fret about it." She smiled. "Um....One question."

"What?" He asked looking down at her.

"THis is for you and Tucker both." She said looking back at Tucker.

"What?" Tucker asked.

"Um...I don't have to change them do I?" She asked looking at both. "I don't have to change anyone yet do I?"
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:49 pm

*i'm feelign better today, but the couch is getting worse...cry*

Marcus glanced at Tucker, who was shakign his head. "No...At least not yet."

"Good, cause I don't want you to leave." she said, lookign into his eyes.

"I don't want to loose you either." he whispered, buring his face in her hair.

"You won't." she snuggled close. Tucker walked outside to meet teh vampires.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:55 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal held him close as she heard Tucker talking to the vampires. They came in after a while and sh ekept her head on Marcus' chest looking at them all.

"Your telling me that, no offense miss, she's a hybrid. She looks frailer then a human." One of the vampires said. Leal smiled to herself jumping up quickly and hsoving him back against the wall.

"Isn't that a uselfull thing though?" She asked with a smile.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Marcus laughed, stepping over to pul lher away from the vampire.

"Seh is fiesty sometimes, btu she has her weaknesses." he said lookin gat each male vampire.

"Like what?" she demanded.

"Liek this." MArcus pulled her into his arms, making sure to glance at the vampire, showing dominance and power, to let them know to get it through their heads, she was his. Crushing her against him, he kissed hr deeply. He wouldn't have stopped if Tucker hadn't interrupted.

"I think we can see that now, but we need ot get down to buisness."

*I posted on In the moonlight.*

110 Reviews

Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**YOur turn on IN Moonlight. I really like that one. Just cause my girl can shift to a horse and I can play a horse!!!**

Leal frowned at him but snuggled closer looking towards Tucker. She stuck her tongue out at him and then smiled up at Marcus. She was back to little girl mod.

"I don't believe this act." One of the vampires said leaning against hte wall. "How do we know they are what you say they are?"

"Not sure, I just know they aren't wolf and they aren't vamp, their both." Tucker replied. "How you can tell the difference other then smell isn't anything I know. When they fight you can tell, but I don't know if they have the control to change to that form without being in a fight."

"What do you know?" Another demanded.

"That we can't do this on our own." Marcus said. "I'd like some help from you."
Want a Readers crit???

HONK
— The Golden Goose