z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal eyed her again and crossed her arms resting the gun on her knees. "I still don't trust you though." She replied crossing her arms. I do'nt think I ever will, I mean you are the arch enemy of humens, aren't you?"

"That's a lie." He replied harshly.

"They kill humens don't they?" She demanded.

***I'm on vacation, that is the only spot I get internet from.***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:04 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*Oh.k. When do yall get off? I got my lisence*

"That doesn't mean all vampires...exactly." He said, sneering.

"Then what does it mean...exactly?" She asked.

Getting up he walked over to the fridge, and grabbed another V8, draining it in a gulp.

"It means, that even though I'm a vampire, I don't have to choose to believe in their ways, nor do I have to act like one. Now if yuo don't mind I'm worn out, is there some place I can rest?"
He asked, turning back to her.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****In a few hours****

Leal wasn't happy about this at all, but her hospitality got the btter of her.

"THere is a bed above the barn." She said picking her gun up and walking to the door. "Come on and I'll show it to you."

"Alright." he smiled.

"All my animals better be there in the morning though." She said firmly.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:48 pm

*kool...i think i forgot my name...*

He laughed. "Trust me, I won't hurt them. Besides, I don't actually eat them...I just drink a little bit of their blood."

She turned around adn glared at him. "I still meant what I said. That goes for your little family too." Turning, she headed for the barn.

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Is there a reason you have absolutly no trust for someone you have never met?" He demanded grabbing her arm to stop her. She spun around her fist colliding with his nose. She cried out in pain pulling her hand protectivly to her stomach. She tightened her grip on the gun, but it wasn't his fault she got hurt. "You ok?"

"NO!" She hisse.d "You have a face of a rock." She spun and stormed towards the barn as he followed. "The reason I don't trust you is because you have had years to practice how to lie to a human and make them believe you. I don't trust strangers anyways, they only cause trouble and turmoil. NO reason for them to be lurking around anyways." She hissed opening the spare room. She froze when she saw a small calf from her herd up in the eastern corral was hanging from the rafters not an ounce of blood in the body.

"Not good." The vampire behind her muttered.

"Not at all!" She hissed glaring at him. "THis better not happen again. I know it wasn't you because you didn't leave my site, but you better get rein on your family or you'll have a bullet in you as an example."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:55 pm

He glared at the calf. Out of all the animals, they had to have this one? he thought, walkign over to it. Lial said something to him, but he wasn't paying any attention to her. This was not his family's doing. It was something else. Their enimies. He glanced back at the girl. She was in danger now. He had to leave. Turning to her, he frowned.

"You must leave. It is not safe anymore." She glared back at him.

"I am not leavign my home!" she ground out, her face flushing of all colour.

"It is not safe. This is not my family's work." He guestured to the calf.

"Then whose is it?" She asked, shock registering in her face.

"My enimies, the werewolf, of course." He flinched, just saying the name.

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:55 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal squared her shoulders and glared at him. "Guess I'll just have to carry this with me more often." She said holding the gun up.

"You don't understand, that won't kill them anymore then it woudl kill me." He hissed.

"Silver hollow point bullets will hurt anyone." She replied crossing her arms.

"Why do you have silver bullets." He asked eyeing her carefully.

"Because, that way I know if someone has been using my bullets for hunting or not. I have them specially made. There is a silver mine on the eastern side of this property." She replied. "So I don't have to pay any extra for them."

"Still, they will kill you." He hissed.

"Doubtful, I'm pretty sure they've been around here longer then you have. I've been wolf tracks, big ones, but never laid eyes on them." She replied.

"How long have they been here?" He demanded.

"I'd say about a year. So in their eyes your encroaching on their land." She replied turning to leave.

"You have to leave, it won't be safe even if they don't care that you are here. Now that you have helped a vampire they will kill you." He hissed.

"Let them try." She replied walking out the door and running into the biggest wolf she'd ever seen in her life. It growled and she cocked the gun pointing it right between the wolves eyes. "I take care of anyone that comes for help." SHe growled at it. She could hear the vampire hissing behind her.

"Get out of the way, human!" He hissed.

"No." She replied to him. She looked at the wolf. "Tell the rest of your pack that anyone that kills any of my animals is going to get killed, vampire, human, or werewolf. No one is to be killed on my property if y'all fight. Think of my land as neutral land and there is no killing on it. I've not set traps for y'all before, so return the favor and spare my land and the fact that I don't feel like cleaning up dead bodies." She uncocked the gun, turned and walked towards the house.

***Sorry, I'm really really bored at the moment.****
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:06 pm

*i like it, but we need more thoughts*

He glared at her as she walked away. Turning to face the werewolf, he glared. His enime stared back at him with a look of disgust. Growling, he stepped forward. "Leave." His stared made the animal visibly grimace but he didn't move.

"Make me." the animal growled, cocking his head.

He jumped on him, knocking him to the ground. Teh rooled and punch adn scratched, adn bleed till a shot rang out, making them bothe immoblie. He turned just enough to she teh human girl standing at teh door, holding teh gun towards the sky. Slowly she lowered it. "I said no killing." she hissed. He looked back down at teh werewolf, baring his fangs. "Leave." He said one more time before getting up and walkign to where teh girl stood. Teh werewolf limped off, his leg injured. No doubt there would be a price to pay for that.

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal glared at the vampire. "Just because your enemies doesn't mean you get to stay and he can't." She hissed. "When your on my land you sure as hell better get along with anyone on here, werewolf or not." She turned to leave.

"How do you expect me to do that. we're sworn enemies." He asked his hand on her shoulder. She stepped forward so his hand fell and then turned facing him.

"You'll have to get over it or get off my property to fight. I'm tempted just to go after it to help it, but werewolves suposidly heal fast." She crossed her arms and eyed him. "You sure did."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:04 pm

She continued to eye him. she was a very beautiful human, he thought to himself, glancing down at his arm. "Yeah, I do, don't I?" He replied sarcastically.

"Very funny."

"I was just saying. Now do you mind if we head back inside before it returns?" He has the odd feeling of wanting ot protect her. She hesitated befoer turnign around and heading back into the house.

"You can use the couch." She slammed the screen door behind her.

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal didn't know what drove her to tell him that, maybe she didn't want any more killing on her property but she did. She went back to her room and laid down yawning and climbing into bed. She really needed to sleep. She felt a hand slam over her mouth and she tried to scream but she couldn't.

"Get that blood sucker off your land." A harsh voice hissed in her ear. A very very warm body was holding her down and she was shaking. She tried to get up, to move, but she couldn't. "I'm not here from the pack, I don't want any bloodsuckers around. Just cause the pack will follow what you laid out doens't mean I will. So you better get rid of him if you value your life at all. Got it?" She couldn't move, she could barely breath. She hoped for her own life that the vampire was still awake and knew she needed help.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Marcus sensed Leal in trouble. Jumping up from teh couch he glided up teh stairs. There, standing over her bed was the his mortal enemy, The vampire. Yeha he was a vampire, but he didn't drink human blood. His hand was claspedm over Leal's mouth, blokcing her airway.

He took a small step forward. "Get your filthy hands off her, and leave." he growled.

The guy just laughed adn yanked Leal up. Marcus's heart jumped. He was not about to hurt her. I'll rip him to shreds if he even tries. he thought to himself as he slung himself at teh intruder. Teh intruder let out a hiss as he shoved Leal to teh side. Quickly, MArcus put himself in between Leal and teh intruder.

"What's your name Stranger?" the intruder asked.

"Marcus. What's yours?" he asked, backing towards Leal.

"Why you should knwo my name, I am teh leader of my clan."

Shock registered on Marcus's face as he realized just who he was dealing with. "You can't be!" he breathed.

He could feel Leals hand reach out and grab his, clinging. He keep his body in front of her to shield her from any unwanted attacks.

"Oh, but I am! The one, the only, Salizar!" he smiled, baring his fangs. White, sharp and long. There was no way he would ever get those any where near Leal.

"Leave!" Marcus roared.

"Oh, I'll leave you to lovebirds alone..for now. But remeber this. I will be back!" With that, Salizar disappeared.

Letting his breath out, Marcus turne dot a very frightened Leal. "Are you okay?"

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal couldn't move. She felt her knees give out and Marcus caught her laying her down on her bed.

"Do you feel ok?" He asked softly. His hand brushing hair from her face.

"H-he..." She swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "I need some air." She pushed herself up but he quickly scooped her up and darted down the stairs and outside. The fast movement didn't help any.

"Here." he said softly setting her on a rocker.

"That didn't help." She moaned putting her hands on her forehead. "He said he didn't want any werewolves here."

"I agree." Marcus said softly.

"I don't, they've been here already for a while, and until today they never hurt anything. Infact the population of mountian lions has been down." She said steadying her breathing. She glanced behind him and gasped. A guy stood there, arms crossed. He was huge. He was watching Marcus carefully. She could see Marcus stiffen.

"Listen, blood sucker, we're gonna abide by her rules, sense hte reason we are here is to protect her anyways." The guy said. He was a werewolf, she guessed. "But you better keep her safe or we're kicking you out."

***The guy that had her pinned I had meant to be a rebelling werewolf, but oh well. :D ***
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:09 pm

*oh...oops.*

Marcus glared at the werewolf. "Fine." he snarled, looking back at Leal.

"Marcus, I'm ready to go back inside." he scooped her up in his arms without another word. Heading back into the house, laying her on the couch. "Stay here, and I'll see what I can cook up." He headed into the kitchen. Now, What was he going to do?

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal curled up in a ball shaking. She could hear his voice, the cruel way they snapped out. She shivered and bit her lower lip. Why was she being so scared? Because a vampire just tried to hurt you! She whimpered at the thought and took a deep breath. The werewolves are here to protectme! But why? She shook her head, this was way to complicated. She heard heavy footsteps and she looked up watching as the werewolf sat across the room from her.

"Figured he might need help." The wolf whispered so she could hear him. He suddenly started to growl and Leal froze swallowing hard. She could tell he was there. Then she felt his fingers around her throat pulling her up. She fought against him.

"I'm gonna say this once, wolf!" The vampire leader, whatever his name was, hissed. She saw Marcus run in and freeze.

"All the wolves better be off this property in the morning, or she's gonna die, slowly." She felt the vampire's nail tear into her skin and then the cold wettness of blood. She whimpered as she felt his breath near her neck and she tried to move away.
Want a Readers crit???

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon