z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:09 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Marcus stared at each of them, waiting for one to volenteer. A small, yet muscular man stepped forward. He looked to be in his early twenties, but had tha air of intelligence around him. Marcus liked hi automatically.

"I'll help, btu I need to know exactly what the situation is." HE said, looking MArcus in the eye. His eyes where the colour of gray, with hints of gold flecked through them. His hair was jet black, but long enough to curl aroun teh edge of his shirt. He must have some sort of indian in him. Marcus thought, staring back. Tucker stood back, waiting for someone to make the next move.

"Okay. What's your name?" Marcus asked, his voice calm.

"Ahiga Bigfoot. I'm 21 years old but you could say 387 in vampire years. I have Navajo blood in me, from my mothers side. My da was Irish and indian. He was also a vampire. I wasn't born a vampire, but merely human. I wasn't changed until my 21st birthday, when my da thought I was old enough. Is that enough information?"

Marcus stared at him, waiting. He shrugged. "I just asked for your name, but whatever. Any other offers?" Teh rest stepped forward.

"Okay then," MArcus rubbed his hands together. "I'll need all your names, and then I'll tell you whats going on. Oh and There only one rule for me. Stay away from my girl." he gestured to Leal, who stood there smiling. "If you so much as lay a finger on her in any inappropriate way, I'll kill you."

Tucker chuckled. "Don't you think that's a bit harsh man?"

"Nope, I meant every word." shrugging he put his arm around Leals shoulder. "Now, have any of yu ever heard of Salizar Herman?' he got a few audible curses and mumbles.

"Thought so." He said before gestureing for them to follow him. Tucker chuckled from the back.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal moved with Marcus as if they were one. They moved quickly over the land to a mountian side that over looked her land. She took a quick in take of breath seeing Salizar and his minons using her land as their 'camp', her animals weren't in site. She hissed and Marcus tightened his grip on her.

"We moved the animals." He whispered in her ear. She relaxed leaning back against him.

"If they are so close, why haven't you just killed them?" One vamp asked.

"Because, just because we are different doesn't mean we are inveciable." Marcus replied turning and facing them. Salizar wanted to get to Leal before we could and change her for his own use. He still wants her, because she is the only one that can turn others into hybrids. He'll kill anyone he has to so he can get to her."

"So we're body guards?" ANother asked.

"Not really." Tucker smiled. "All of you are very skilled fighters, Marcus doesn't know about this, but one of the reasons y'all are here is to teach Leal to fight. Marcus wouldn't push her hard enough, he's got a soft spot for her. When the time comes we would like for y'all to fight along side of us, but you do not have to."

"So we get to teach her to fight?" One smiled. Marcus hissed wrapping his arm tighter around her waist.

"Yes, but if she hurts you do not get mad at me. We don't know what they are capable of." Tucker replied. "We don't know what they will do when normal vampire or werewolve sense kick in as defense."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Marcus smiled at that remark.

"Hey, we may not know how strong we are, but we know how strong we used to be. Taking that in mind, we need to be extremely careful." He squeezed Leal waist, holding back a little. She looked up at him, SMiling she said, "Give me your hand." he did as she asked. Without holding back she squeezed his hand. He heard a definite cracking noise, followed by painin his hand.

"Yooowwwww!" he hollered. The men around him chuckled. He glared. Slowly, they pain in his hand eased as it began to heal. Only hybrids could heal automatically when they were hurt but only from certain things, making them, therefore, not invinsible.

110 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"YOu don't need to worry about them. I'll make sure they behave." She laughed kissing his cheek. "Come on, let's go." She took off at a full run speeding past woods until she got to Tuckers. There was a swing in the back and she sat down on it humming as she swung waitng for hte others to get there. SHe smelled something weird, gross almost. She spun around and hissed when she saw Salizar standing there and smiling at her.

"You shouldn't have left your protection group." He smiled walking towards her. She sat back on the swing and started swinging agani.

"You can't hurt me." She hummed swinging up high. He hissed and darted for her. She shoved off the ground jumping up high into the tree and looking down at him crouched her eyes an icy blue. "I don't suggest you try!" He shot up the tree and she flipped backwards landing on her feet at the bottom where were the others.

"Your friends might take a while, I had some other stop them!" He smiled landing a few feet in front of her. She shrugged.

"I'm not worried, they'll be here soon." She smiled sitting down absently. He darted towards her and she rolled over to her stoamch making him trip on her and land on the ground. She spun her foot around and he caught it twisting it back and shoving her against the tree. She whimpered in pain as her leg snapped in two.

"You won't be here though." He smiled. She felt darkness take over and then she could see again, but it was different. Her eyes were now a blood shot red and an imhuman growl came from her throat as she swung her other foot around knocking him back her broke leg healing when it went back into place.

"Your the one that won't be here." She hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:03 pm

MArcus growled as he nearly ran into a vampire. "What the hel..." he cut off, automatically lookign for Leal.

"Aww, look at that guys," one of the guy said to the group who was blocking their path. "He's lookign for his girl. Too bad he's not going to find her. Salizar took care of th..." he was cut off by an earsplitting scream, not made by a girl. Marcus chuckled, knowing what was happening.

"Obviously not." Swinging his leg around, he caught the vampire off guard sending him flying twenty feet.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I guess you are more in control of your powers then we expected." Salziar groaned as he managed to get up. "Even better."

I really don' tknow how I did that. She thought to herself. It was like something else was steering her body. Moving her without her commanding it to.

"You'll never have control of me. The only one I will ever listen to is Marcus!" She hissed running at him and kicking him in the gut sending him sprawling across the lawn. A girl jumped in front of him hissing and in a crouch. LEal looekd at her for a second trying ot figure her out. "YOu must be his mate." She said cocking her head to the other side.

"Brittney, get me the hell out of here." Salziar moaned. The girl spun around picking him up and taking off. Leal took off towards where Marcus would be, no one was going to hurt him if she had a say in it.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:10 pm

MArcus looked up just as Leal sped around the corner. A grin spread across his face as she slammed into him, knocking him to the ground. They stayed like that, staring at each other for a long time. Finally she let out a breath, kissing him. He smiled when she raised her head again. Tucker cleared his throat, again.

"Yeah, do you think you could...um...get up just in case those guys decide to come back?" he nugded him with his foot.

He grinned again, jumping up quickly, with her still in my arms. He turned back to them.

"Don't tell me your scared?" Leal chuckled in his arms. Tucker glared.

"No!"

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal grinned and leaned against Marcus. "Salizar or whatever his name is was at the house. His mate is ugly." She said pulling free of Marcus' grip and skipping towards the house.

"You saw his mate?!" Everyone said at the same time. She spun around and crossed her arms.

"Ya, why are you so surprised?" She demanded.

"She never comes out. No one has ever seen her and no one believes she exists." Tucker replied.

"Well, they look good together, both ugly." She shrugged. "Guess she came out cause I was about to kill him." She turned back around and started moving towards Tucker's house. When she got there she sat back on the swing and started to swing back and forth humming to herself as she watched the walk into the clearing.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Marcus shook his head and followed her. Wouldn't surprise me, he thought to himself, sitting beside her.

Tucker came up the steps, followed by the group of vampires. "Are you two ever going to be seperated?" he asked.

They both looked at each other before saying in harmony, "Nope!" teh broke into laughter then kissed. Tucker sighed.

"Not even for a minute?" he walked past them without even waiting for a reply. They were still laughing when they were once again alone.

"So...now what?" he asked her. She placed her lips against his. "That'll do." he murmured, placing his lips against hers.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Ok, break it up you too." One of the vampires laughed walking over. "It's time we figured out what she can do." Leal leaned her head against Marcus' chest looking at the guy.

"What'll we do?" She asked.

"I have this nick of healing really fast. So pretty much we're going to fight adn see what happens. We know y'all heal really really fast, so I'll probably be going all out."

"I don't like that." Marcus hissed.

"Relax, I already fought someone, it's neat." She kissed him softly and then stood up and walked over to the vampire. "LEt's see what you can do."

"The goal is to see what you can do." He laughed then ran at her throwing her back. She hit the tree hard and then got up rolling her neck. Marcus hissed and she smiled at him.

"I'm fine." She laughed. Then darted quickly past the vampire knocking him to the ground.

"Leal, your holding back." Tucker growled. She frowned at him.

"Can't I play around a little. I dont' think I really get serious until everything goes red." She smiled. Tucker looked at her confussed, but the vampire had grabbed her leg and yanked it out from under her slamming her to the ground. She hit her head hard on a rock and pain shot through her. Her eyes clouded over and then she could see again. But her eyes were clear this time. She jumepd up and her neck popped. She crouched down and glared at him.

"I think we got her serious." The vampire said crouching low.

"Leal, don't kill him." Marcus warned. She ran at the vampire twisting him around and pulling his arm behind his back smilig when it popped.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Marcus chuckled as teh guy screamed in pain. He asked for it.

"Marcus, We need to establish what you can do too you know." Tucker walked over and sat beside him as teh watched Leal slam teh guy into the tree. She looked like she was having fun. The guy on the other hand, did not look like he was having fun.

"Yeah, I know. But I think It'll be teh same as what Leal can do." He gestured to her, as she flew past them, turnign a back-flip and landing on her heels. There was a cut across her forehead, but it looked more like a nick. She launched herself at teh vampire again, knockin ghim to the ground. "Think you've had enough?" she asked, but he just chuckled. "Guess not." she slammed her fist into his stomach. "I think you have, but I won't stop till you tell me." she grinned. Teh vampire held up his hands in surrender.

Marcua stood up and clapped. "That was amazing," he lept down to stand beside her. " now you have to take on me."

110 Reviews

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal frowned and crossed her arms. "I don't want to hurt you bad though." She repleid.

"I'll heal." He laughed and hugged her. She smiled and grabbed his arm shoving against the ground and yanking him up by his arm. He growled in pain and when they hit the ground he grabbed her arm twisting it around behind her back. "That was cheap." He hissed. She shrugged and spun around her feet kicking his out from udner him.

"Your holding back, love." She smiled crouching low. He hissed and did the same. His eyes clouded over red and he ran at her. She jumped ot teh side but he grabbed her slamming her to the tree. An unhuman snarl left her lips an dshe shoved off the tree snapping it in half as she flew towards him swinging her foot to his head. He grabbed it and threw to her another tree. She was ready this time and she shoved off it breaking a limb as she went. She swung it around and slammed it on his head. He did'nt get otu of the way fast enough and flew across teh yard and out of site. She tossed the branch aside and watched waiting to see where he would come from. Then she saw him, a blur moving straight for her. She jumped out of the way barely in time and he skid to a stop. HIs eyes were pitch black and he snarled.

"Tucker, I-I'm not sure that's Marcus anymore." She said backing up as she crouched low.

"Becareful then."Tucker replied. She snarled at him and then slammed her fist into his gut faster then she thought faster. He slowed a bit but she was soon slammed against a tree. Marcus' hand wrapped around ehr throat and was about to snap her neck. His lips were close to her so she quickly kissed his lips hoping to pull him back. He blinked once, his eyes were red, twice, they were back to normal. He looked at his hand and she bit her lower lip. He stepped back quickly and clenched his fists.

"That's a good/bad thing to know." She smiled wrapping her arm around his neck and kissing him. He was stiff as a board though. "What's wrong?"

"I almost killed you!" He hissed.

"But you didn't. The reason you almost did was because I pushed you far enough that the hybrid in you took over completely. IT's not your fault. If you had done that to me I would've done the same." She smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 pm

MArcus sighed. It was true, she would have done thw same thing. Leaning, he wrapped his arms around her adn buried his face in her hair. HE had been that close...

"I know...but I..." she kissed him to shut him up. When she pulled back, she smiled.

"I was just going to say that I love you." he said and grinned.

"I know." she kissed him again.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Get a room!" One of the vampires yelleed helping his friend up and resetting the bones from when LEal had fought him and tore him up real bad.

"Ok."She smiled. She kissed Marcus again and then rested her head against his chest. "I love you so much, Marcus." She whispered softly.

"I love you too." He said kissing her forehead.

"I need to go to town and get food for the humans in our pack. Y'all behave." TUcker called. He turned and ran off. Leal and MArcus walked iniside and sat in front of the TV. It was just background noise though. Leal kissed Marcus and just held him close never wanting to be away from him.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm

Tucker returned about three hours later, carrying four bags full of food. Marcus looked at him adn laugehd.

"I am so glad I don't have to worry about human food anymore." Tucker stuck his tongue out at him.

"Leal, can you come help me?" Tucher asked. Leal didn't reply because she was asleep on his arm. Marcus raised a finger to his lips, lowering Leal to where she was layign down. He covered her with a quilt. Following Tucker in the kitchen, he cleared his throat.

"Any news?"

you should no this
— Hijinks