z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

The girl hissed and fled.

Marcus turned Leal around, his arms still around her waist. "Now, where were we?" he said lowering his mouth.

A few minutes later they were racing back to the house.

Tucker stood outside, a hard expression on his face.

"Someone broke in." he said, striding towards Leal. Marcus immediately pulled her closer.

"When?" he asked, furious.

"Must of happened while you were occupied with that female." he said, disgusted.

"That's why she all of a sudden showed up. A distraction!" Leal said, leaning against Marcus.

"So what do we do?"

"We leave." Tucker said, almost whispering. Marcus looked down at Leal. She was not happy.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"But if I am stronger then them and if I am able to be a mix which will be even stronger why are we running away?" She asked.

"Strength is no use if you don't know how to use it." Tucker replied. "Anger is a dangerous thing that typically does nothing."

"Um, what do I do if I'm hungry?" She asked looking at Marcus. She didn't want to turn into a blood thirsty vampire. But she was hungry. "How long will we be gone, I don't want to leave my land. I don't want them killing my animals."

*sorry it's short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:02 pm

"I doubt they will bother your animals while your gone. And as for th other question, you can snack on mountain lions for now. Marcus could probably show you how." Tucker said, grinnning.

Marcus smiled warmly. "But for now, we need to get you out of here." He said, sweeping her off her feet. Leal glared at him. "I can run just as fast as you, you know."

He smiled. "I know. I just like carrying you." He gestured to Tucker before taking off at an amazing run.

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal laid her head in the crook of his neck sighing while she thought. She was a vampire now. A creature of the night. She groaned, she had rushed into the choice. She didn't regret it, just that she didn't take a little longer to think it through, that she had let the fact that that vamp had killed her favorite horse made her know what she wanted to do. She was going to kill him or see him killed before she was going to let herself die. Well, whatever happens to a vampire when it's killed. They were soon out of the state and away from her home. She smelled something that smelled wonderful and perked up.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Human blood." Marcus said bitterly. She sighed and burried her face in his neck smelling him so she wasn't tempted to pull away and go after whoever the person was. "You need to feed." He ran faster and a new smell fillled her senses. It wasn't as sweet smelling as the human blood, but it smelled almost as good.

"Whats that?"

"Bear."

"Can I feed off it?"
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 pm
View Likes

"If you want. I myself am in the mood for bear. How bout you?" he sat her on her feet before taking a stce and inhaling. His head turned sharpely to the left. A bear was stadnign not twenty yards from where they stood. It sttod on its hind legs, bareing its teeth. Tucker finally caught up with them, he came to a halt and looked at the bear.

"Is there anymore around?" He asked, inhaling.

"Nope. I guess we're goign to have to make do with this one. Of course, I can always settle for a mountain lion, that way you and Leal can have the bear."

"Nah, you and Leal take the bear, I want the mountain lion." He took off.

"Okay, you read..." Leal was already gone. Seh had jumped on the bears back and clamped her mouth on teh bears neck. He ran up to teh front of teh bear and jumped on it, effectively pulling it down. In no time, the bear lay still. Leal released her louth and titled her head back, a drop of blood rolling down her chin. Marcus reached his hand over and caught it with his finger, sticking it in her mouth. She sucked generously.

"That was pretty good." she smiled.

"I know, but try haveing ot do it for about half a century. You might want to vary your source of food now and then." He stood up stretching. Tucker came out of teh woods, chomping on what look like a piece of leg. Leal grimanced, Marcus just chuckled.

"You werewolves don't change do you? You prefer to eat the meat instead of drinking the blood."

Tucker smiled and turned to Leal. "Satisfied?" She nodded.

"Good, because we need to get going. Next stop, my home!" he took off. Marcus swept Leal up and followed him, quickly catching up with him.

"Wait a minute. We're going to your house?" Tucker looked at Leal then chuckled.

"Yes. I do lead a human life to. But, i'm not married. To a human that is. That's forbidden in my clan." he sighed.

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

Leal nodded and frowned at Marcus. "I can run, I'm getting bored being carried." She complained. He laughed but kept going. "Marcus if you don't put me down I'll hurt you." He laughed again.

"You wouldn't." He grinned. She crossed her arms and then twisted fast and hard making herself fall to the ground. She landed on her feet and smiled at him then ran after the others.

**Sorry it's short**
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 pm

*it ok*

Marcus laughed again and took off after her, barely catching up with her before they reached Tuckers house.

"So this is it?" Leal asked.

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Yup, home sweet home." Tucker smiled. She followed him inside and looked around the house.

"It's nice." She smiled sitting on a chair.

"Thanks, it's home." TUcker smiled. Two huge men walked through the back door and looked at her then Marcus.

"You finnally did somethign right." One muttered. Tucker glared at him.

"She's a vampire now?" The other said.

"Figured it was safest." Leal said walking over to Marcus and standing next to him looking the other two over.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Marcus automatcally didn't like the two. They just seemed out of place with Tucker.

One stepped forward, exteneding his hand. "Names' Brad, and this is Thomas. You are?"

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal looked at Marcus then shook his hand. "I'm Leal." She said quietly moving closer to Marcus. The man didn't have a firm handshake and her dad always said that if a person can't shake a hand with confidence they aren't trust worthy. Marcus just looked at the guys hand and he dropped it.

"Who are you?" Marcus demanded, his voice calm and confident.

"I'm Jerry, this is Peter. We are in charge the Leal's situtation." The guy said. Leal started laughing.

"Really, cause we didn't get much help from y'all. Tuckers the only one I've seen helpin me from y'alls pack." She crossed her arms and frowned at him.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:04 pm

MArcus chuckled. Seh may be tiny, but she can bark liek a jalpeneia pepper.

"So? Just becau..." Pete started, but Tucker interrupted.

"Just because they haven't been here long, doesn't mean tehy didn't wan tto help. Right?" He sent a curious glance at his pack. They shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever."

Marcus stepped forward. "Well since this is all sorted out, I think we need to establish some sort of plan for what we need to do." He raised his eyebrows. "As for me, I'm staying by Leal's side. That includes at night too, so we don't need to worry about that. We will need to establish guards to watch the house. I'm not goign to have any contact with my family what-so-ever, so we don't need to worry about that til this is finished. Any questions?" He asked, looking at the men. Leal raised her hand.

"Umm, yeah about the night part. Where exactly do you plan to be sleeping?" She asked, blushing.

"With you of course." he said smiling.

110 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal bit her lower lip and frowned. "Do I have a say in that?"

"Nope." He smiled. She sighed and shrugged then looked around. "What about feeding?"

"There's packs of several different animals around here that as long as you don't feed to much you can feed off. Otherwise you need to go out of the area and feed then come back." Tucker said.

"How do we know this vamp is good?" Pete asked motionign toward Marcus.

"He's her sire." Tucker replied. "You two will be staying upstairs. Come on I'll show you the room."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm

Marcus chuckled again as Leal let out a sigh.

"Don't worry, I won't let the bed bugs bite. Seh bared her teeth at him.

"Very funny. I don' tthink I'll be able to sleep though." She looked at him as they walked into the room.

"Why?" he asked, chuckling. Tucker nodded at him then walked out, probably to go deal with teh two otehr guys.

She threw him a glare. "Shut up." She turned around adn jumped onto the bed, landing on her stomach. MArcus chuckled to himself adn sat beside her, Laying on his back. He was asleep wiht in seconds. Though he was a light sleeper. He could hear her groan to herslef as he ignored her.

110 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal rolled over on her back and then back over. She rolled back on her back crossing her arms. She couldn't do this, share a bed with someone she just met. Ya, he was her sire. Ya she could trust him. She groaned again and then hit her pillow a few times sighing and laying on the bed closing her eyes. Maybe she could sleep.

"So you did sleep." She heard Marcus say. She pushed her eyes open looking at him adn then groaning.

"Shut up and get away." She hissed rolling over and putting a pillow over her head.

"Nope, we got to figure out what we're doin." He replied taking away the pillow.

"No, I have to sleep. Get!"
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:10 pm

"No. I'm staying right here. And..we're goign to figure out all this mess about us."

Leal glared at him till her till he sighed. "Fine, we'll do it your way. You get two hours to sleep then we'll figure out what's goign on between us." he rolled over, his back to her. Grumbling, he closed his eyes. Maybe he had been to harsh? he thought, as he turned back over. He heard a small quiet hiccup. Oh god, she's not crying is she? He sighed adn wrapped his arms aroudn her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean...I'm just confused is all." She burrowed her head in his shoulder relaxing.

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson