z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:44 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Marcus glared at the vampire, watched the blood trickle down Leal's throat. Watched as the vampire leaned in towards Leal's throat.

"NO!" Marcus roared, slinging himself at his enemy. He looked up at teh sound of his roar, his eyes widening as he saw Marcus flying at him. "Get your hands of her!" Marcus cried, crashing into him. Leal was torn from his arms, sending her flying across the room. The wolf, who had been watching, quickly jumped behind Leal, catching her before she fell.

"Get her out of here!" Marcus yelled, his fist slamming into the vampire's face. They rolled, fists flying till the vampire screamed in rage, and disappeared.

Marcus stood up, a gash running down his face. Blood oozed out of his wound. SLowly, he walked to the door, limping. Opening the screen door, he whistled. Immediately, teh wolf was at the door, holding Leal in his arms. A tear trickled down Macus's cheek.

He opened the door and reached for her. "Is she okay?" He asked the wolf. He nodded.

"Why, don't you come in and we'll talk about what we're going to do about this problem we have?" He nodded again, and smiled. Holding Leal closely, he backed up, allowing the wolf to enter.

"Umm, why don't we go in the living room, that way I can lay her down?" He headed towards the living room without another word. Laying Leal down, he turned back to the wolf adn guestured to teh to recliners. "Shall we?" He sat his long frame in teh recliner, leaning back. He kept a wary eye on Leal.

"What's your name?" He fired off.

"Tucker." He replied, easing himself into the other chair.

"Okay, how long have you been here?" he watche dthe wolf closely, but kept glancing over towards Leal. What was wrong with him? He would have never done that for another human. He inhaled deeply. She did smell intising though. Like wildflowers in a meadow on s summer day.

She started to stir, makign him sit up, and watch her closely, looking for any signs of injuries. Tucker did not answer and Marcus ignored it. Leal slowly open her eyes. Searching it seemed. Her gaze landed on his face and she smiled. A dazzling smile. His heart skipped a beat. Did she know just what she was doing to him? He got up from teh chair and crossed over to her, kneelign beside her. She sat up slowly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

*I think I got carried away. Your turn*
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***No, long is good***

Leal couldn't believe she trusted his vampire so much after almost killing him several times today. She was petreified though. She clung tightly to his neck knowing, hoping, he would hurt her. A dull pain was in her neck from the other vampire and she throught about how it must be tormenting Marcus. She pulled away and stood up but her legs gave out on her sending her to the ground. Marcus caught her and set her back on the couch. "Just rest." he said softly. She leaned her head against his cold hard shoulder and she sighed looking at the werewolf.

"The question." Marcus said looking at the werewolf too.

"Six months." The werewolf replied looking at her then back at Marcus. "She's...special."

"How?" Marcus asked. Leal wanted to know what they were talking about but kept her mouth shut.

"She just is."

"She needs to know and I do too!" Marcus hissed. Leal looked up at him surprised, but his face was still soft.

"She's a decendent of Lucios. A man that, after being taken from his family, had been turned to a werewolf, then after being bit by a vampire while it tried to kill him, was turned into a half breed. She is the last one that has his blood and she is also able to be half werewolf half vampire. The vampires want her because if they can control such a deadly force you know what would happen if she was turned like that and controled by the wrong beings. It would be fatal for everyone." The werewolf sighed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Marcus shook his head. "So your telling me that she is half vampire, half werewolf? She can't be. Could she?"

Tucker only nodded.

"So what do we do now?" Leal asked, looking at Marcus.

Marcus looked at Tucker. "We wait for my family. And yours if they can help." He guestured to Marcus.

"Nope. My family prefer human blood, at least my cousin does. I don't know if my real family would be willing to protect a human. But I am." Because I think I love her. he thought to himself. What other explination was there? He glanced back at Leal, to find her stareing at him.

"I'll see what I can do." He sighed. This was not goign to be easy.

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***UGh, I needed to clearify that better***

"She's not half and half yet." Tucker said. "She has the potential to be both. Her blood can be taken and used to make other people the same way. But the way your vampire friends plan it will make it extremly painful and deadly for her. It is only possible to use her blood to do that when she is still clean, without any vampire or werewolf posin in her."

"So I don't get a choice weather I'm like this or not?" She demanded. "I don't get a say in it?"

"Not really, we wish you did, but you would only be followed else where and tracked down. You'll never get away from it. Trust me, we've tried that, why do you think you were moved by your family so quickly before and forbidden any contact with anyone from your prior life?"

"Oh." She moved closer to Marcus remembering that hated move. "My parents?"

"Vampires, well they were killed by them."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Marcus could sense she dreaded the subject. He didn't like it one bit. He was going to have to find out what had happen when he got her alone. Wait a minute. This was just getting out of control. First, he's thinking he's in love with the human, now he's talking about getting her by herself. He sighed. What was he going to do with himself. Being attracted to a human was bad enough, but being in love with one? He was goign to havbe to come to his senses and fast, or his emotions would take over.

"Okay, so what your saying is, she's not half anf half, but she can be? But how? That would mean if that...that," he couldn't say his name. " got his hands on her, then he could turn her into a vampire?" He watched Tucker closely, waiting for an answer.

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Yes, and if he was to get his hands on a werewolf that would also bite her then sense he would have control of her because he changed her he could easily wipe us all out." Tucker replied.

"But a maker doesn't have that kind of control over a new born." Marcus said.

"A newborn like this the creator can. It's the creator's choice on weather they have that control, it has to be in their intentions when they change her, but if it is not she'll be as free willed as she is now." Tucker shrugged.

"So what if I am made werewolf first?" She askede.

"Your dead." Tucker replied. "You have to be vampire first, then werewolf. The males with your blood can be either. Females are more fragile."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 pm

"So what are we going to do?" he moved protectively by Leal's side.

*sorry got to go*

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"She's got two choices, have you change her, or have him change her." Tucker replied.

"What!" Leal gasped. "What if I don't wnat to change?"

"You can kill yourself." Tucker replied. Marcus hissed at the suggestion. "You have the set up here, that if you were to be changed no one would be teh wiser becaues you already have someone else bring you food otu here."

"What if I don't want to be changed and I don't want to die!" She demanded angery.

"You don't have any other choice. Marcus' friend is getting tired of fighting to get to you. He'll take you the next time he is near. He just about did this time!" Tucker replied.

"But..." She whimpered curling up.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Marcus hissed again. He couldn't do it. He loved her too much. But he would be damned if he would let that...that...thing, touch her again.

Leal curled up against him, a tear rolling down her face. He moaned, gathering her in his arms.

"It's okay, please don't cry. I won't let anything hurt you. Please, I need you." he held her close, rockign back and forth. He glanced at Tucker and silently pleaded for him to leave the room. He nodded and walked out, guarding the door.

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal swallowed hard, but the tears wouldn't stop. She had the option of killing herself, or being undead. She whimpered and he kept rocking her.

"Hey, it's ok." He said softly.

"Easy for you to say. You aren't faced with dying or dying." She replied wiping at the tears.

"I'm dead, remember?" He laughed softly.

"That doesn't help. I don't want to die. I don't want to be a walking dead person." She sobbed. "Why me!"

"Fate." He shrugged.

"That's comforting. Fate choose to ruin my life." She sniffed. "I don't want to be a monster made by him and I don't want to kill myself. So I guess I have no other choice."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Marcus looked at her. "Well, you do have one other option. Being changed by me."

"I know that, it's just that I don't want ot be changed!" She sat up, pulling herself out of his arms. "I mean, I want to stay human, to get married and hve kids. I f I'm changed...then I won't be able to do any of that, now would I?" she asked, looking at him.

He smiled. "Actually, you could do at least one of those things. I'm not sure about one of them but I think it's possible."

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

She looked at him confussed then burried her face in her hands. "I don't want to thinki about it." She moaned laying down. "I just want to sleep. I need sleep."

"Then sleep." He said sfotly pulling her against his chest. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. When she woke up Marcus was still there holding onto her. "how do you feel?"

"Rested." Was all she could manage.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Marcus stared at her for awhile, content with that.

"Are you hungry?" he asked after awhile. He himself didn't need to eat, but he would force himself if he had too.

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

She shrugged slowly getting up and walking to the fridge grabbing some batter and making some crepes. She didn't say anything to him as she stacked them on a plate then started eating.

"If you want some here you go. If not." She just shrugged. What was she oging to do. She either had to kill herself, or become a vampire. She shivered at the thought, this wasn't something she wanted to do at all.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Marcus could sense her unease, so he walked to the table ans sat down. Reachign over, he grabbed a crepe, taking a huge bit out of it. it tasted better than any human food he ever ate, that was for sure. Swallowing he said, "This is pretty good. You sure do know how to cook."

She seemed a little embarased about the complement, a faint colour rising to her cheeks.

"Well, when you live alone, you learn how to cook." He frowned.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Why?"

"Why what?" she asked, layign down teh crepe she had in her hand.

"Why do you live by yourself. Your beautiful. Surely there is someone..." he let the sentence trail off suggestively.

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights