z

Young Writers Society

:The Landing Strip:

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:50 pm
View Likes
~PrIcElEsSlOvE~ says...

My guess is no one will reply to this, but I'll try anyway. :?

The time is 7:08 pm. The plane has just landed @ LAX airport. I can feel gravity give way as the plane drops at a steady pace on the mud streaked runway. The lights from the airport grow stronger as the plane slides into home base. Yellow lights, streaming into the darkness, blurred by the rain. The pilot has clicked into the intercom, his voice is faded by fatique, his message is short. Something about the time of night, our location, the weather. And he's gone again. Hundreds of people shove to get off the plane first, babies are screaming. Luggage is streaming from the carry on bins, falling down, hitting the floor.
I wait, sit in the edge of the seat as all the anxious people step into the rain, until I am virtually the last person here. I stand up, glance out the rain streaked window and prepare to face my future.
~*~PrIcLeSslOvE~*~

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:18 am
View Likes
Willow says...

I wince as the cold night air hits my face. Blinded by the icy wind and mottled rain, i stumble half-heartedly down the steps.
Uniforms usher me to a small mini-van already packed with smelly people. It was a long flight, one i definitely didn't enjoy.
The mini-van hums loudly over the nervous chatter around me. someone's elbow bums against mine. My foot is squashed under someone elses.
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:44 pm
zelithon says...

Rage burns inside me. Sometimes I wonder if I am evil I have no conscience to speak of. I do not remember what guilt is like, or if indeed I ever felt it. People on the bus stare at my damp crow black hair and my golden eyes. I lagh at them in my head. The only human I have ever loved is gone now and I am alone in the world whats to stop me from doing what i want? Now that my dad is gone I only care about number one; me I love myself alot, its not like anyone else will.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote