z

Young Writers Society

His Dark Materials

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:55 pm
Kitty says...

Well, I thought because there is so much hype about the newly released Golden Compass film (which is awesome), we should do a storybook!

I have no plot for this at all.

So, when you post your character post what 'tribe' you are with, either Children or Magisterium.

Profiles should go like this:

Name:
Daemon Familiar Name:
--chosen a shape yet?: (yes or no, and if yes then what shape?)
Tribe:
Bio:
Personality:

But, you don't have to post a bio if you don't want too...that's up to you.

Rules:
All the normal ones for the storybook forum. Plus only 1 character per person at the moment--though you can be related to other characters if you ask them first.

Hope you like!
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:10 pm
Kitty says...

Name: Ellie

Sex: Female

Daemon Familiar Name: Bella
--chosen a shape yet?: No

Tribe: Childrens'

Bio: Her parents were killed when she was ten. She has been living on the streets, stealing, running, sleeping, then stealing more

Personality: You'll find out.

Appearance: She has dark brown hair that reaches her knees. Blue-green eyes. She wears a plain black shirt and holey jeans.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:39 pm
Via says...

there already is a HDM storybook, join that one! its only like 2 pages long so far.

Here is the link: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic23074.html

Though you are already in it...and your rules for this one are rather similar to mine..
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:09 am
Rydia says...

Did you copy your introduction from Via's storybook? They are both very similar and if you did, please realise that it is a form of plagiarism and not acceptable on YWS.

Even if you did not, Via is right. We don't need two storybooks on the same theme, especially if you don't have a plot in mind. If you can think of a good plot line that is different to the existing one then pm me and we can discuss the unlocking of this thread.

*Locked for plagiarism*

Just as a side note, there is no need to use a separate post for your profile. Double posting is strongly discouraged. Thank you.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind