z

Young Writers Society

WOW

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:20 pm
Kitty says...

Ok. This is another fantasy story. There is no excact plot yet. But, this is set in a world like World of Warcraft.

Rule:
*No God-Modding
*No killing off others characters
*No more than the characters per person
*All races are acceptable
*No Sexual Scenes! Keep it PG-13 Please!

Name: Ellie

Race: Catperson

Weapons: Frost Tiger Blade and HellFire Dagger

Animals: White Tiger; Blizzard

History: She was left on her own at age two. When she was traveling in the woods she found Blizzard. She usually stays in human form. Unless she has to change. She travels with Austin.

Picture/Appearance: Image

Magic: High

Swordsman ship: High

Archery: Fair

Magic Abilities: Healing, Reading Minds, Teleport, Can tranform into anything.
---------------------------_______------------______________-------------

Name: Austin

Race: Catperson

Weapons: Frost Tiger Longsword

Animal: Giant Snow Leopard; Snow

History: Parents died when he was four and he has been traveling with Ellie since they were both eight.

Picture/Appearance: Image

Magic: High

Archery: Fair

Magic Abilities: Transform, Healing, and Teleporting
Last edited by Kitty on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:08 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

Awesome... I'm in!

Name: Grace

Race: Elf

Weapons: Bow and Arrow; Sword of Faith

Animal: A Black Panther named Kirsa

History: Lives on her own in the wilderness; the wood elves tend to live on their own anyway.

Magic: Fair

Archery: High

Magic Abilities: shape shift; cast spells

Picture: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... geOffset=8
Last edited by Lucky_Duck on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Velna

Race: Humen/angel

Job: Assassin (I know someone already did it but I like assassins.)

Weapons: Anything she can get her hands on, and I mean anything

Animal:http://kankakanka.deviantart.com/art/Anrui-60197020

History: Orphan, doesn't remember anything.

Magic: high

Archery: fair

Magic Abilities: Control of anything natural

Picture: http://amuria.deviantart.com/art/fallen ... l-71949904 (With her wings out)
http://peachysticks.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1-17335110
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:20 pm
Acoustic Sensitivity says...

Name: Auros Silverlight

Race: Human

Weapons: Fist and Legs (Martial Arts), Knives, Improvised Weapons

Job: Assassin

Companion: Kirara (A small flower fairy he found in a forest. Kirara has a crush on him.) http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z138 ... mis8-1.png

History: He was born an orphan. His parent's background were unknown but rumors say that they both came from another country or another place not of human settlement. Rumors also say that he has elf or demon blood in his veins but it's still unproven. He was trained in the arts of the Kalvanis Art of Assassination and raised as a son by a man named Garudo. They both met one day when Garudo saw him prowling on the streets and beaten up by a group of street urchins. Since then Garudo became his sort of father until one night when Garudo was killed by an unknown group of people which called themselves, the Twilight. He has now sworn an oath to himself to seek revenge and find the one group responsible for the death of his "father".

Traits:

-Charismatic
-Happy-go-lucky
-Funny
-Energetic
-Witty
-Quick-thinker
-Calm

Abilities:

-Extreme Luck
-Marksman (With hand-thrown weapons like knives, daggers,etc.)
-Can make and improvise weapons
-Is a skilled Martial Artist (Uses Kalvanis Art: Circus-like acrobatics with combination of Crane, Tiger, and Mantis Style Kung-fu)
-Can hide very well and mimic voices
-Ability to disguise and see through disguises very well
-Has natural regenerative body healing but is only triggered by intense pain and anger
-Has other "hidden" abilities with demonic or elven origin
Last edited by Acoustic Sensitivity on Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*I added my profile and when do we start?*
Want a Readers crit???

12 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Kitty says...

>>>I'm going to begin :elephant: <<<

Ellie:

"Ellie! Ellie! Where did you go?" I heard my best friend, Austin call. I stood on a tree branch above him laughing quietly. I turned and sat down on the brach, watching if anyone would walk by.

"Austin! Come here!" I whispered through the leaves. Austin took one leap and was beside me. I pointed to a blond-haired boy with a brown knapsack on his back.

"Who is that?" He growled. I shrugged.

"Go say hi!" I told him as I pushed him off the branch. Austin staggered to his feet and glared at me. I stuck my head up in the air and began whistleing. Austin walked over to the guy. I studied him closely before jumping down and following behind Austin.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

96 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:05 pm

*The blonde man and a fairy hiding in the tree*

"Why are we hiding here? They seem to be nice.", the fairy said.

"Yup I think so but we have to be sure.", whispered the blonde man.

Then the fairy replied in a cheerful voice without the thought of softening her voice, "They look like elves you know."

The blonde man stopped for a moment and gazed at the two figures that's slowly approaching the tree. "Elves...ya but look at what happened to us back then. Remember that time?", he said.

-Flashback-

"Hello mates! You seem to having fun there." The blonde man and the fairy saw three tall green giants playing a game of cards beside a tree. He then slowly approached them.

"Hmmm....", one of the green giant said. The green giant was looking at his card.

"Hey sup! Hello!", the blonde man spoke out loud to the three giants.

"Gu?", one of the green giant grunted.The blonde man then decided to make faces. He placed his two right fingers on his nostrils and pulled it up. He looked like a pig and the fairy beside him started laughing.

"Um...I think we should leave.", the fairy stopped laughing because of the sight she saw.

"Why?", the blonde man replied.

"Foooddd.... mine." One of the green giant opened his mouth. Saliva drooled from his mouth. The two other giant started fighting with each other and grabbed two clubs beside them, "Nuu....mine."

"Ogres!", the blonde man and the fairy said in unison while they ran fast away from the ogres that started chasing them.

-End of Flashback

"It was your fault anyway. They clearly didn't look like humans anyway.", the fairy teasingly said.

"Hush, here they come", the blonde man silently said while he took out a knife from his knapsack.
Last edited by Acoustic Sensitivity on Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Um you don't write script style, just paragraph style, like so**

Velna ran quickly through the woods with Alto, her wolf, at her heels. They had just collected on one of their jobs and she was changing towns now. When they got to the edge of woods she saw a guy walking with a gunnysack on his shoulder. Then there were two people trying to catch up with him.

'I think we should find somene to travel with. It will keep us out of trouble.' Alto said through their mind connection.

'We'll see.' She replied.
Want a Readers crit???

12 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:41 pm
Kitty says...

When I finally caught up to Austin, Snow and Blizzard, our pets, busted through the bushes growling wildly. 'What's wrong?' I ask my tiger, Blizzard through mind connection. 'There is a wolf and a angel headed this way.' Blizzard replied as a girl and her wolf appeared in the clearing.

>>All I can think of Sorry.<<
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

96 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:51 pm

"Have they stopped following us?" the blonde man said.

The fairy then replied while after surveying the surroundings, " I think so."

"Far out! It's really a crazy world now where we live. If it's not robber, it's giants, if not giant, it's undeads, if it's not...", the blonde man was cut short by the fairy.

"I feel something. I think it's coming from the same direction were the elves are.", said the fairy while in some sort of telepathic trance.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:19 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Name: Mira

Race: Human

Weapons: Bow and arrow

Animals: Brown Tailed Fox; Name is Talia

History: Lived with her mother, father, and older brother until their house burnt down in a fire when she was six. She and her brother escaped, but her brother had major burns and ended up dying. She was left with her Aunt and Uncle. Her Aunt taught her how to cook and make her own clothing, while her Uncle taught her how to hunt with the bow an arrow. Mira had always loved animals and one day, when she was hunting, she found an injured fox. Her Uncle told her to put it out of its misery, but Mira had the heart of her Aunt and brought it back to their cottage, nursing it back to health. When she was thirteen, they sent her off to a boarding school in a undisclosed location. She hated it, feeling as if she didn't belong. During her sophmore year there, when her Aunt and Uncle came to visit, she asked them if she could leave. They agreed, but near the end of the year, they were mysteriously murdered. Mira was forced to stay at the school and earn her keep. Now halfway through her junior year in high school, she has decided to run away.

Picture:

"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:24 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Name- Gale

Age- Looks late 20's (Really 125)

Race- Half Elf

Gender- Male

Weapons- Silver long bow, Mythril sword

Animal- A hawk named Tanis

History- A ranger. He travels looking for a purpose and fighting off goblins and orcs. His mother was an elf, but died in child labor. His father was human and has long since passed away.

Magic- Fair

Swordsmen ship- High

Archery- Medium

Magic Abilities- Control over nature. Trees, leaves, all at his command.

Picture- http://vyrl.deviantart.com/art/Jollwin- ... 2-47618344
I will always fight back, no matter what.

12 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:49 pm
Kitty says...

I shrugged and walked up to the tree the blond-haired man was now hiding in. "Hello!" I said cheerfully. Austin was still glaring at me. "We come in peace." I told the blondie as I transformed into a small kitten. "See? Harmless." I mewed.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:48 am
RoryLegend says...

I'm IN!!!!

Name: Wendy Skuul

Race: Half Wolf

Appearance: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=15

Job: Tracker, Hunter, Asassin
Been asigned to follow a boy with blond hair and a small fairy, name Auros

History: been in training since infancy to become one of the best trackers

Weapons: bow and arrow, assorted dagger, magic

Magic: ability to turn invisible, mind control
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:00 am
Kitty says...

I stood at the base of the tree, tranformed into my normal self. There was still no reply from the boy. I leapt up of the branch but saw nothing. As I looked out she saw the boy a little farther out. How very rude. I thought to myself as I jumped down and chased after the boy. I transformed back into a small kitten and tagged along at his heels, biting them as he walked. I finally got my teeth to sink through his tough boot and into his skin. He yelled in pain and turned around to look at me.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer