z

Young Writers Society

Secrets

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:32 am
RoryLegend says...

Secrets

A spring wedding on the English Countryside.. Sounds perfect right? WRONG! Everything that could go wrong has and will continue to, and before the loving couple can say I do someone will wind up dead. All of the guests have a secret, some have a motive, who will die? Are these secrets somehow intertwined. I don't know lets just make it up as we go along...

my character:

Name: Sophie McAvoy

Occupation: Antique Shoppe Owner in London, Maid of Honor, Bride's younger sister

Appearance: Slender, dirty blonde chin length hair (usually a little curly or wavy), blue eyes, always caught wearing vintage clothing that is actually in style

secret: none ... yet
Last edited by RoryLegend on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Adam Bently

Occupation: Ranch owner: Horse trainer, cattle owner; Rodeo star:Bull rider/owner, Texas, Groom (if you don't mind)

Appearance: http://rheld.deviantart.com/art/Save-a- ... 1-72093490
*He is a bull rider, he is muscular.*

secret: none
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:47 am
RoryLegend says...

i dont mind him being the groom.. now all we need is a bride.. and guests.. and someone to get murdered!
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:23 am
piepiemann22 says...

Name- Brad Goldmen

Age- 27

Occupation- Author of sorts. He fits better as a philosopher. He as written my books trying to answer life's many questions. He is also a hopeless poet. He writes poems to vent pent up emotions.

Appearance- http://tonks-92.deviantart.com/art/Myst ... t-58706072

Personality- Evasive. Not a very social person, but is very sincere. He doesn't hate any one, nor does he like any one.

Secrets- He has a crush on Sophie, but he doesn't even realize it.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

114 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:42 am
RoryLegend says...

Sophie-

I hate planes, i hate the way they make my ears pop, and the sounds they make as they land. What i hate most about planes though, is the insane amount of time they give you to think. My sister was getting married, to someone i had never even met! i guess that's what happens when you live in different countries. The weird thing is though that she fell for the type i would never have expected, a ranch owner/ bull rider. I guess he was in London for a Bull Riding competition when they met. My sister is a lawyer, she is so organized and precise, and he sounds messy and just so not her at all. But i guess the heart wants what the heart wants. I looked in the seat next to me at my best friend, Brad, who was holding a leatherbound journal his hand flying across the page a mile a minute. He offered to come with me to London a month (my sister is SOOO pciky!) before the wedding. I don't know why, i guess he is just wonderful. "Besides," he told me over coffee a week ago, "it's not like i have a real job." i told him writing is too a real job but he just laughed.
It's probably crazy that i have to be there a whole month before the wedding but as maid of honor i have "certain duties to uphold." According to my mother anyways. The wedding was going to be amazing I just knew it. It's not like my parents don't have money, we could probably offer to let all the guests stay in our house for goodness sake. I guess im just jelous.. it's not that im looking for love in my life its that she really does sound happy on the phone its like i can hear her smiling.

-Benjamin Mee

114 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:00 am
RoryLegend says...

Sophia-

"You know Brad you really didn't have to come with me, but i'm glad you did." i aaid as we walked down the lane that lead to my parents mansion of a house. He just smiled, pen in one hand book in the other. It was weird to think that three years ago i didn't even know him and now we were best friends.

(*i hope the best friends thing is okay*)<if not it can be easily changed>

-Benjamin Mee

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:48 pm
writer564 says...

Name- Jaqueline McAvoy, after the wedding Jaqcueline Bently (called Jackie)

Occupation- Is a lawyer living in London, very organized, Sophie's older sister, bride

Age- 24 years old

Appearance- about 5'4, slender, long curly blonde hair, dark blue eyes

Secrets- none

20 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:04 pm
writer564 says...

Jackie-

Jackie twirled in front of the mirror thinking about how lucky she was. She was very greatful to her best friend Allysa who had forced her to come to the rodeo. Wothout her, she would never have met her fiance, the daring bull rider, who took first place.
Going to the rodeo was out of character for Jackie, who was usually very uptight and always thinking about work. The day after the rodeo, she saw him at a resteraunt and went to complement him on the show the noght before, and after that, well.... Then he had even decided to move to London to be with her. The wedding was to be held in less than a month. She and her mom had already made the plans for the catering, and booked the church while Adam moved.
The bright white dress gracefully fell back to her side, and she sighed. She couldn't believe she was finally getting married. She decided half an hour later, after trying every dress in the store on, that she had found the perfect one. It was pure white, with puffy sleeves and lacing. It had sequins on the skirt. The dress was packed very carefully, along with the veil that went with it. She walked outside. She couldn't wait to show Adam.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

*Sorry I don't know what to put :'( and I thought the sister was coming to the states from London,*
Want a Readers crit???

20 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:42 pm
writer564 says...

oh srry, i was confused ill edit

20 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:43 pm
writer564 says...

oh srry, i was confused ill edit

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:04 am
RoryLegend says...

wait wait wait.. Jackie lives in London and Sophie her sister is going to London which is where the wedding is.. right? i mean at least thats what i thought was going on

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

*ok, this is getting confussing, but he can't own a ranch and be in the rodeo if he lives in London.*
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:07 am
RoryLegend says...

alright lets do this. The wedding is going to be in Texas, where teh sister, Jackie, is moving because she is getting married to (oh now i can't remember his name) so originally Sophie, Jackie, and everyone live in London but they are coming to Texas for the wedding.. sound good?

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Fine with me, I'm still out of ideas for a post :'(**
Want a Readers crit???

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun