z

Young Writers Society

Anything Goes

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:27 am
Light_Devil says...

Okay dudes,

I'm starting a new storybook, because basically all the ones I've joined have died, DON'T LET THIS ONE (die, that is)!!!!

Okay? Now this story is anything goes, let your imagination be your limit, Hell, if you want to be a dragon/human/elf fine be it! <-Hey, that kind of gives me an idea! :wink:

Regal Rules:

No.1 : There is no rule!

No.2 : This isn't really a rule, but please don't make yourself a god or powerful immortal that no one can beat, it's just to hard to mix you into the storybook.

P.S: Join yourself to the story, don't wait for someone else to do it for you! OH, there is a reason why this IS rated PG-13, please listen to it (reason that is!).

OKAY THAT'S IT, HERE WE GO!

Hmmmm, I guess I should start.

----------------

Name: King

Race: Dragon/human/elf

Orientation: You'll have find out, won't you?

Appearance: Wide almond-shaped green eyes with blue dashes, golden ear length hair, 167cm tall, thin, reedy, strong.

Personality: Definite Goody-Too-Shoes, smart, quirky and bubbly.

PLEASE JOIN!
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:33 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anything goes, huh?? Sounds interesting!

Name: Adrianne (Adri)

Race: Shapeshifter

Orientation: men

Appearance: Blue-grey eyes, long reddish blonde hair (always kept in either a braid or ponytail)

Personality: calm and patient, but has a quick temper; can be mischievious and a daredevil/unruly at times
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:43 am
Kitty says...

I guess I'll join, it does sound pretty cool.

Name: Kiply (Goes by Kip)

Race: Catperson

Appearance: http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q5/a ... atgirl.jpg

And she has a giant pet tiger named Mystic whom she rides.
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/ ... Tiger1.jpg

She travels to her birth place to heal herself once a year.
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/ ... rmoon3.jpg

Personality: Mischievous, sarcastic, smart, quirky, humorous, tomboyish

History: She was owned by King Arnold but escaped. Her parents where killed by the knights of the round table. :P When she was born Mystic was given to her as a present from her parents. Her and Mystic are the same exact age. Each catperson is given a big cat when they are first born.

Weapons: A longsword and a dagger

Abilities: She can transform into any animal

Magic: Healing and Mind Control (She can only use Mind Control in animals)
Last edited by Kitty on Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:42 pm
Maybe says...

I'll join, i suppose.

Name: Nicholas (Nic for short)

Race: Djinni (Spirit basically)

Appearance: Can assume many different shapes and forms, but normally likes the look of a young scholar with short black hair, gray eyes, slim and graceful build. Also likes to appear as a small white spider, a black panther, and a raven.

Personality: Mischievous, witty, sarcastic, and cunning. He is intelligent and takes orders from no one. When you first meet him...or he doesnt like you...he can seem incredibly dark and bitter and plays nasty tricks on you. But if he's around friends, he's really goofy and funny.

History: He escaped the bonds of his last master and instead of disappearing like he should've back to the 'Other Place' where the spirits reside, he now roams the world freely.

Weapons: Whatever he can find.

Abilities: He can change shapes, use magic, but is vulnerable to iron, silver, wine, and any sort of jewerly.

Magic: He can use all magic, but mainly focuses towards a few particular parts.
Last edited by Maybe on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Kimmy

Race: Angel/forest child (control over nature: and weather)

Orientation: Guys,

Appearance: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168 ... ons-of.jpg
(without the halo)
oh and she has a 'pet' dragon:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168 ... utcast.jpg
He can shrink down to the size of a cat, he looks harmless that way, but is anything but.

Personality: Shy but loyal, sweet but mean, it all depends on how you treat her :D.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:21 pm
Bella says...

Name: Bella
Species: Mage/Spirit (Was brought back from the dead by an old love, who sacrificed himself. Has not loved since.)
Appearance: Long black hair, violet eyes, strange violet tattoo/birthmark winding up her left arm, which is used for most magic. Her skin is very pale.
Personality: Very sarcastic, but quite sweet when she wants to be. When she meets people she is open minded, but decides if she likes them fairly quickly.
History: Fell in love with another mage long ago, and was nearly killed by a djinni who she summoned. Her lover sacrificed himself to save her, and she has been living a normal life since...as normal as you can get for a Mage.

**Looks at Maybe expectantly. (grinning stupidly)**
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:42 pm
MadHatter says...

Name: Kylan Johns
Species: Human/Vampire
Appearance: Tall, dark black hair, red eyes
Personality: Serious, very serious. Won't take the time to to save you even if your his best friend.
History: No one really knows where he came from or what he plans on doing. He is believed to have come from Translyania.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:55 am
piepiemann22 says...

Name- Allen Rinheart

Age- 22

Species- Human Mage

Gender- Male

Appearance- http://lurazeda.deviantart.com/art/Red-Mage-31004060 without the pointy ears. Always carries a small spell book.

Personality- Serious and very to the point. Isn't very social and prefers the company of spirits(Hint).

History- A demon killed his family so he looked for a way to kill it. He took up magic and has been looking for the demon ever since.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:27 am
Kitty says...

>>>>When can we start?<<<<
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:40 am
Light_Devil says...

You can start now, if you want!

Go ahead!
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

116 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:07 pm
Maybe says...

Lol Bella, I wonder what THAT could only mean...XD*

Nic-

I wound through the dark trees that allowed no moonlight to flicker through their thick branches. My paws made no sound on the damp ground as i padded softly forward. My eyes scanned the surrounding forest and my ears pricked up, searching for any sound.

I finally emerged into a small clearing. Taking a step forward, i morphed into the dark haired scholar i favored and smiled, fingering the bronze dagger in my pocket. It was one of the few types of metals my fragile essence could tolerate.

I sighed and sat down in the wet grass, waiting.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Kimmy ran along the trees watching the creature walking through the woods she called her home. Crest clung tightly to her neck as she ran. He finnally shoved off her shoulder and flew beside her keeping his small shape. She stopped at the edge of the woods when he morphed into a humen. She slowly walked around the woods to get a better look. No one had come into these woods in a long time. Crest landed on her shoulder again. When he was small like he was now he looked like a small white scally bird. But when he grew he didn't look so sweet.
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:34 pm
Maybe says...

Nic-

The soft, muffled snap of a twig in the surrounding trees caught my attention. My head snapped in that direction as i sprang to my feet.

"Who's there?" I hissed, drawing the bronze dagger from my pocket. Not that i really needed it. If i wanted to, i could easily turn into something much more fearsome than a Scholar, but i liked this form too much to change it when i didn't even know what was out there.

I waited to see if whatever WAS out there would answer me.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:42 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Name: Monica

Race: human/wolf

Orientation: males

Appearance: Eyes are a dark purple and her hair is a light brown, which is pulled into a ponytail. She is 5'6" and has a slim athletic build. She usually wears a t-shirt and jeans.

Personality: Quiet when you first meet her, but once you get to know her, she's very outgoing. She's kind to her friends, but weary of strangers. She's adventerous and loves a challenge.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

110 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Kimmy glanced at the dagger in the man's hand, she had Crest if she needed protection. She slowly stepped out of the covering of the woods and looked the at the man. She couldn't tell if he was a shapeshifter or what. But he wasn't just a humen, his morphing proved that.

"I'm Kimmy, I have lived in these woods forever, what are you doing here?"
Want a Readers crit???

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann