z

Young Writers Society

Untitled Wolf Story?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:41 am
Kitty says...

This storybook is a bit like the Warrior cat series. Only this time, it is wolves.

Rules:
*No God-Modding
*No killing off another persons character without asking
*Have fun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three different packs

*The Galoups*
-live near the Forever Flowing River
-have webbed toes which makes them great swimmers
-have slick fur
-hunt small animals
-kind hearted

*The Caderst*
-live in the Mountains of Power and Life
-bigger than most wolves
-vicious killers
-hunt large animals
-fur usually blends with surroundings

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every first week of each month the packs meet together at an abandoned farm in the middle of all the territories under a peace treaty.

Ranks:
Alpha
Beta
Regular Female
Regular Male
Pup

Use my profile as a base for others...
-----------------------------------------------
Name: Kitlea

Pack: Caderst

Personallity: She is outgoing, loves to have fun, kind-hearted yet vicious, mischievious, sly, likes to play tricks on other wolves, gets in trouble alot.

History: No wolf really knows where Kitlea came from. That is why she looks so different. Everyone always says the same thing; that she was found on top of the previous alpha female's grave when she was a small pup.

Picture/Description: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 ... frolic.jpg
Last edited by Kitty on Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:13 am
Kitty1 says...

{Is gots permissions!!}

Name: Tashiri (Ta-she-re)

Personallity: Tashiri may look weak but she is the alpha so basically she is the toughest female. She is kind, gentle, mature, sophisticated, angered-easily, gets on to Kitlea alot.

History: She was born and is now living! :P

Picture/Description: http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa16 ... MintXx.jpg

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:57 am
Lucky_Duck says...

Okay, kool!

Name: Mara (meaning warlike)

Personality: Keeps to herself but does have a few other friends, very aggressive and takes any chance to hunt something.

History: Her parents died because of a few hunters. She wasn't named until a few days after her birth and since she was aggressive, or warlike, they named her Mara.

Picture:
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=18

**sorry for the long link...**

Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:15 am
rockondude says...

kool...

name:
a thing?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:27 pm
panchoman says...

ok me in story now

Type:regular male

Pack:Caderst

Name:Kuro

Personalllty:Not very poular,Shy in some conditions,Doesnt like fighting but will fight if need to

History:Parents left because captured

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:59 pm
canislupis says...

um... Isn't this exactly like the other two storybooks? You seemed to have moddled a lot of it of "wolven" no matter, this might be fun. :D hers mine:

Name: Sanuya

Pack: Galoups (by the way, you mentioned three packs but there are only two up there)

Personality: Gentle and soft-spoken, but will fight viciously if pressed. Her pack greatly admires her for her cunning, which has come in useful in many situations.

Description: Extremely long lanky legs with some muscle on them. Very fast runner, which alows her to bring down prey easily. Was affected with sickness along with her first litter, killing all but one of them and making her permanenetly skinny. Dark grey coat, with pure white underbelly, light blue eyes that never changed color when she was a puppy.

History; Has lived all her life in the galoup pack. knows nothing of her father, the pevious alpha, since he died when she was a pup.

picture: Will post later.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:48 am
panchoman says...

Name:Sergon

Pack: Galoup

Personality:Kind hearted,doesnt like fighting,has fair amount of freinds(which is 3),Likes to day dream,likes playing any games

History:His parents are hunters for the pack.He lost his grand father in a war with the Caderst.Was origanally in Caderst, untill taken capitive by Galoup
Attachments
DOGGY.jpg
DOGGY.jpg (31.36 KiB) Viewed 139 times

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:02 am
rockondude says...

Name:Jack

Pack:Galoup

Personality:Shy,nice (Do not get him mad!:shock:),no friends or parents,mostly asleep.

History:Had parents but they died in war with the Caderst.

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... geOffset=6
Last edited by rockondude on Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a thing?

52 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:12 am
Lucky_Duck says...

okay, i'm gonna start it... (by the way, can they talk??)

Mara walked slowly among her pack. The world became darker, and she was ready to hunt. She slithered along, making her way towards the edge of the forest. She was avoiding Tashiri, the current alpha. She sneaked closer and closer until a set of jaws where suddenly clamped around her scruff, keeping her from getting to the forest.
Tashiri was standing over her with authority. Mara shrunk back, knowing that she was in trouble.

12 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:42 am
Kitty says...

>>Yes they can talk.<<

Kitlea watched as Mara was scolded by Tashiri. A fresh blanket of snow had recently fallen making the ground look like icing on a cake. Despite a few tribal markings she was born with she blended perfectly. Kitlea looked up and saw a thin, oak branch holding snow, and lots of it. She snickered and rammed into the tree, making the snow fall on Tashiri. Kitlea laughed and so did Mara.

"Mara!" Kitlea called. Mara looked at her. "I'm going into the forest. Want to come?" She asked, still watching Tashiri struggle beneath the snow. Mara nodded and they both took off into the forest.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

52 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:32 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

Mara and Kitlea ran into the forest, ready to play around.
"Thanks for saving my scruff out there," Mara said. Kitlea wagged her tail and bounced when she walked.
"Don't worry about it," she replied.
"I have to admit, that was a pretty good move out there," Mara said, starting to bounce a little, herself.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:00 pm
panchoman says...

Sergon was feeling lonely knowing that every one had left the den for the day.So segon decided to have a walk through the woods.He heard two other dogs.He hasn't heard their voices.And he never smelled that scent.He turned around as fast as his little legs could go.As soon as he got back he was exhausted."Mother Father!"he said running up to them.He completly forgot about the voices and scent in the woods.He talked to his parents for a while,then saw his best freind.His freind said that their was a new dog in the pack.His name was Jack.What kind of name is Jack?

Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:22 pm
rockondude says...

As the pack was walking to find food.I saw a new route.I walked over there.I saw a home.It's way scary.I went inside.I was really scared. :cry: "Bye scarey home!" Then,I ran as fast as I could "oh no!" I said "I lost the pack!!"

( short as crap!)
a thing?

12 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:32 pm
Kitty says...

"Mara?" Kitlea asked when they were far away from the others.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Doesn't it smell different to you? Kinda like the Galoup wolves?" Kit asked. Mara sniffed the air and her fur pricked up.

"W-we are in t-the G-G-Galoups' territory." Mara replied in a shaky voice. Kitlea and Mara both looked around. Woods were every where and so was their scent.

"What are we going to do?" Kitlea cried in a terrified voice that was way to loud.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

52 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:42 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

They other wolves must have heard Kitlea, for they slowly emerged from the dark woods. Ferocious growls and barks filled the air around them.
"Why are you here," the skinny grey wolf spat out. Kitlea and Mara shrunk away from the apparent alpha.
"We just got lost," Mara tried, knowing that it probably wouldn't work. The alpha stuck up her nose.
"You two are old enough to know your way around by now," she snarled, "Anyway, i heard that the Caderst are very good navigators." The alpha said Caderst with hate as they closed in on Kitlea and Mara.

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore