z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter RPG

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 am
cat4prowl says...

(EDIT) I have abolished the deadline rule, feel free to join us at any time

Yes, I am aware that someone else has already done this RPG but I thought it was unfair to the people who weren't here before that one got about a million posts.

If you have not read the Harry Potter series, you may be confused. PM me with any questions.

So, basically you become a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as a lot of us have dreamed of. In order to participate, you must leave your character description here before the 30th of November. I know that i put this as another chance to play and all, but when people jump in at the middle of a story it hurts my brain; I can't keep track of it all. So I'm very sorry if you read this too late but I'm trying to establish some sort of order. Again, if you are too late you can't play and I'm very sorry.

We will start at the beginning of a Hogwarts year, so that we're all on the same page. I would suggest starting with the Hogwarts Express.

At the beginning of each story post you make, please leave your characters name. Most people already do this but just in case...

Keep it PG. Cussing is ok but if it occurs every other word, it is mostly annoying. People will not thank you.

If you want to join the Quidditch team for your house, make sure no one else has your position already.

Umm, that about covers it I think. I'm kind of new to this, so any suggestions for rules or stuff like that would be fine with me, I don't know what I'm doing.

Players are now welcome until the 30th of November (California time just so you know) After the deadline, we will start playing. Not before.

My character:

Name: Felicia Troesch
Year: 3rd (13 yrs)
House: Griffindor, cuz we're just better
Wand: 13 1/2 inches, Oak, Dragon Heartstring
Appearance: sharp angular features, cutting blue eyes, long black hair, tall but slight, muscular, catlike features
Attitude: rebellious tomboy, rulebreaker, sarcastic, athletic, easily excited, stubborn
Quidditch position (if any): Seeker for Gryffindor (yes, because I started this thing i get to play Harry Potter's position ha ha :D )
-edit- Blood Type: Half-blood
Last edited by cat4prowl on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:10 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Awesome idea! Very nice outline for one of your first storybooks. Keep up the good job!

Name: Adrianne Perdue (goes by Adri - Ah.dree)
Year: 5th year (age 15 - 16 after January)
House: Gryffindor
Wand: 17 1/4 inches, red oak with unicorn hair
Appearance: smooth features, chilling blue-gray eyes, medium-length reddish-blonde hair, tall and slender with curves, muscular, wolf-like features
Blood: Half-blood
Attitude: calm and reserved, doesn't talk much outside of class, is rebellious outside of class, very sly, very observant, easily angered and can be aggressive
Quidditch position (if any): Keeper for Gryffindor
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:13 pm
Chandni says...

Thanks for your guest book entry, and yes I'll join :) Something to keep me busy :)

Name: Chandni Fortunatis
Year: 5th Year 15 years old
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Willow Wand, 14 inches
Appearance: Brown skin, rather tall and slender, long black curly hair, dark brown eyes, long face.
Attitude: smart, funny, curious, trips alot, abstract.
Quidditch position (if any): Chaser for Ravenclaw.
Blood : Pure Blood
Last edited by Chandni on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:27 pm
BigBadBear says...

Yeah, I was kinda sad because I couldn't make a new character on the other Harry Potter one, so I'll join this one!

Name: Jared Troesh (Felicia's younger brother)
Year: 1st year - 11 years old.
House: Not sorted yet
Wand: Oak Wand 12 inches
Appearance: Blond hair, unlike his sister. Stunning green eyes, and always has a smile.
Attitude: Always happy, but can be obnoxious sometimes. Always wanting to know things about magic (spells, curses, potions)
Quidditch Position (if any) wants to be a chaser.
[EDIT] Blood Type: Half blood, because Cat wanted it and I'm cool with anything

Thanks so much for putting this on here!
Last edited by BigBadBear on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:20 pm
frenchpastry says...

Yes! I am so incredibly happy you made this. ;)

Name: Ally Wilson
Year: 3rd year - 13 years old
Wand: 12 3/4 in. Cherry Wand with Veela hair
Appearance: Petite and of average height with long, brown hair.
Attitude: Looks and acts slightly mature mixed with innocence, though she does have a playful side.
Quidditch position (if any): Chaser for Ravenclaw
Blood: Half-Blood
Last edited by frenchpastry on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:07 pm
Phindin says...

Name: Matthew Corzein

Year: 6th (16/17)

House: Slytherin

Wand: 11 Inches, Holly, Dragon Heartstring

Appearance: Messy light blonde hair, medium length. Tall face, cold blue eyes with sharp features. Stands about 6'2'' with thick, muscular limbs and full frame.

Attitude: Arrogant, but not in the typical Slytherin way – has little house loyalty, and will only warm to a person once he thinks they're "worth" interacting with, regardless of house. Much harsher on his own sex, and is much more likely to accept females. Few friends, many enemies. Sardonic, scathing and quick to irritate.

Quidditch Position: Beater for Slytherin

Blood: Half
Last edited by Phindin on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Buy, buy, buy, buy; sell, sell, sell
How well you've learned to not discern;
Who's foe and who is friend,
We'll own them all in the end."

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:42 pm
sasquash says...

Okay, I'm in the other one too, but harry potter storybooks always end up fun, right?

Name:Calder Williams
Year:4th(14/15 in December)
House:Griffindor
Wand:Dragon Claw 12 3/4 in.
Appearance: http://meowcow.deviantart.com/art/Const ... e-63366994
Attitude:Tries to always get in the crowd. Always with a group, and never alone. Tries to include himself wherever possible.
Quidditch Position(If any):Griffindor beater.
Bloodtype: Half blood
Last edited by sasquash on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:37 am
canislupis says...

Cool! You have a lot of people already.....

Name: Selena Wake

Year:2nd

Appearance: Bright green almond shaped eyes, dark brown hair and angular features.

Personality: Has few friends, but sticks to them, has a slightly cynical/sarcastic mind, is quiet around strangers, and feels uncomfortable in group settings.

Wand: Eleven inch maple with unicorn hair.

Blood: Pure

Quidditch position: None, but if given the chance, possible Keeper.
Last edited by canislupis on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:46 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

This is turning out great for your first storybook, Cat! When do we start?

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:51 am
canislupis says...

Yeah! I echo that........ ;)

135 Reviews

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 am
cat4prowl says...

i know im so physked that so many people have already joined! we start on November 30th, I'll PM everybody when we do. I can't wait!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reviews: 2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:49 am
imperial1scout says...

Name: Korren Bortache'
Year: 4th (14 yrs)
House: Griffindor, cuz i'm lazy and not gonna read all about the other common rooms.
Wand: 12 1/4 inches, Cedar, Pheonix feather.
Appearance: brown hair and eyes, small ears(not dinky, just small), tall, tan white guy(I'm not racist!),
Attitude: sarcastic, occasionaly lazy, often distracted (with head in clouds), usually mellow but can get angry, often weird to people he knows
Quidditch position (if any): beater!(I get to knock balls at people. LEAGALLY!)
Blood type: Muggle born
Last edited by imperial1scout on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train Americans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

135 Reviews

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:00 am
cat4prowl says...

oh sorry everybody i forgot something! if you could all please leave your blood type (pureblood, halfblood, or muggleborn) that would be appreciated. Personally, I'd be cool with being a halfblood but since bigbad is going to be my 'bro', im gonna ask him what he wants to be. imperial1scout (who is my brother in real life) is going to be a muggleborn. sorry to make you all think more but i forgot :P if you dont like it blame imperial1scout, he reminded me. ha ha imperial1scout!!!

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:49 pm
sasquash says...

ok, i changed mine and put in the blood type.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:34 pm
frenchpastry says...

I did, too. ;) I can't wait to start this.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)