z

Young Writers Society

Sada Revival

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:18 am
Lethero says...

After much urging by past Sada members *Ariel* I am bringing back The Mythical Creatures of Sada.

A year has past since one of the Priests have been killed and a friendship was forged between the magical creatures and the people of a nearby village. A group of magical creatures and humans set out to spread the idea that humans and magical creatures can be friends. When they set out they think it will be easy with little problems. That is far from the truth....

Ok, in Sada you can be any Mythical Creature you choose, but unlike Sada 1 I'm allowing you to be a Human. You can have a max of 2 profiles and if you need help with Mythical Creatures ask me. Senior Sada members are encouraged to join greatly, but anyone can join. Don't ask if you can join, just join. Follow my bio to make your Character.

Name: Lethero
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Snow white fur, wears black leather armor with a blood red pawprint in the middle. Carries a Scimator in sheath on his back to keep it away from his feet when he runs on all fours.
Bio: Is the leader of the Blood Par Pack and will do anything for them. Has an accent (if I mess up on the accent don't bother me about it). Acts as a Werewolf dignitary for the Werewolves.

*Any Senior Sada member can start it, but I'll start it if no one does.*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:39 am
Nutty says...

Name: Fyra
Race: firedrake (small dragon)
Colour: red
Magic: Firedrake magic (whistle-based)
Appearance: A close cousin to the larger dragons, Fyra has large red scales, about two metres in length (nose to hip) and with a wingspan as wide as she is long. She posesses a long tail with small fin-like protrusions on the tip for aerobatic maneuvering.
Personality: Curious and light-hearted. Loyal, and while she does not anger easily, Fyra is a fearsome enemy with a dangerous temper when aroused.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:45 am
Maybe says...

*Woohoo! Sada's back! I missed it.*

Name: Alje
Race: Green Dragon
Appearance: Smaller than most dragons with dark green scales and bright green eyes. Her wings are a gray-green color and she has spikes all along her neck and back. When in human form, she is skinny with green eyes and light brown hair. Her facial features are sharp and precise.
Personality: Curious and mischievous. Slightly sarcastic and pretty witty. She doesn't take too well to strangers but is very loyal to friends. Doesn't enjoy crowds.
Weapons: Claws, Fangs, and when in human form, a few daggers and a short sword.
History: She's been traveling with Lethero and his pack for over a year now.
Occupation: She's sometimes posted as a lookout and Lethero comes to her for advice now and again.
Other: She is in the process of learning magic from Raiana, a great silver dragon. Raiana is dead, but Alje has a very rare bond that enables her to speak with Raiana. Lethero (and Kailani, if she comes back) also have this gift. It was a good-bye present from Raiana right before she died.
Alliance: Mythical Creatures
Picture: http://malta.deviantart.com/art/Swamp-Dragon-3889467 and http://saehral.deviantart.com/art/Sorceress-41159022

Name: Koby
Nickname: Fox
Race: Human
Appearance: Light brown, shaggy hair with a bit of blond thrown in and perfectly tanned skin. His eyes are a bright and intelligent gray-blue and he wears darker colored clothes and always has on a black cloak with a hood. His facial features are sharp and he is muscular and slim.
Personality: Cunning, intelligent, witty, curious, charming, and mischievous. He is sneaky and loves tricking people, giving him the nickname, Fox. He is kinda immature and playful, but really fun to be around. Doesnt like crowds much.
Weapons: A short sword, a bow and arrows, and a small throwing dagger.
History: He grew up as an orphan and at the age of 12 he ran away and lived in the woods. He befriended many creatures, some mythical.
Occupation: A hermit, i suppose you could say. He's not really a people person.
Other: He has more than one mythical friend. He is totally for the idea of mythical beings befriending the humans.
Alliance: Mythical Creatures
Picture: http://krimsonblood.deviantart.com/art/ ... s-62378928 (Without the armor. Replace that with just regular dark clothing and that's him)
Last edited by Maybe on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:50 am
Lethero says...

topic16914.html Here is the oiginal story for those interested that started it all of.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

280 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:55 am
Nutty says...

(just wondering, what's the base plot for this? and I promise to actually participate this time)

116 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:13 am
Maybe says...

Nutty, In the last Sada, remember how Raiana sacrificed herself to kill the priest? Well, that wasn't the main big priest. That was the one that either Alice's character, Linds's character, or Saphira's character killed, i think. Anyway, he was the one who killed Lethero's brother. So when he came back as a 'dead priest', Raiana sacrificed herself to kill him, again, and make sure he couldnt come back. So the plot line for this is basically the other big priest is out still causing problems and wreaking havoc.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:23 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name:Nicarga
Race:Werewolf
Abilities:Can change form between human and Lycan whenever he pleases.
Description:White coat with a blanket of black on her back, her right eye is a beautiful emraled green her left a sky blue. She is slender but strong. When in humen form she has long brown hair and smooth skin.
Other:Part of Lethero's pack

Name: Sera
Race: Hybred (Vampire/Werewolf)
Appearance: Werewolf : Image
Vampire:Image
Bio: She is a 'loner' that Nicarga took in,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:08 am
Maybe says...

Alje-

I sat lazily under a large oak tree on a ledge that overlooked the valley us mythical creatures had taken refuge in. Coincidentally, it was the same one we had hidden in nearly a year ago when we had been hiding from the humans that were out to kill us. They had come with swords of silver and iron and arrows tipped with poison, with burning torches and any other crude weapon they had managed to scavenge up. Yep, those were the fun old days.

But those days were long past; a measly "friendship" between us mythical creatures and the humans that said we were allies had been forged from the ashes of the dead on both sides. Allies, ha. More like bitter acquaintances. We didn't get along with them, and vice versa. There were only a small handful that i trust, and an even smaller handful that i would trust with my life. When it came down to it, about three of them fit the bill.

Again i turned my eyes to the creatures prowling the valley below. Many wolves, or werewolves as they were known to us, padded soft-footed too and fro. Many other odd assortments of creatures (namely dragons, unicorns, centaurs, werecats, druids, and others) walked freely among one another. A welcome sight in this 'cold war' as i was now calling it.

The sound of a twig snapping behind me made my head swivel and my eyes focus on an approaching figure. I smiled at the white wolf that came through the woods towards me.

"Lethero, you seem to be losing some of your stealth skills." I teased. "I could've heard you from a mile away."

"Yes, but you didn't." he answered, sitting down next to me and letting his gaze drop on the figures below us. "So thats something."

"Sure." I said, still smiling. "I suppose something is better than nothing."

169 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:18 am
Lethero says...

"We be heading out to spread our word to other Human cities," Lethero said. "Sam and few other Humans will be comin' with us to press our case."

"Good," Alje said, "we need this peace." She swished her tail and looked around to see Nicarga walking up behind. "And so we are joined by another Werewolf."

"Hey, Ajle, Lethero," Nicarga said sitting down next me.

"I wanted to ask you two something, something I wouldn't ask you if I didn't trust you," Lethero said.

"What is that?"

"Will you join the travelin' to bring peace to us?"

Ajle thought for a moment and then stared me in the eyes." I will join you, Lethero."

"I will too," Nicarga said.

"Thanks." I said smiling. "So what can we do to make this day less borin'?"

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm not sure, but one thing Lethero, Sera is going to need to come." Nicarga looked at Letero hopefully. "The pack hasn't excepted her yet."

"Well, most of the pack will be staying here." Letero replied thinking, "That should be fine." Nicarga smiled,

"THanks, she wont be of any trouble, she might acctually be a big help." She smiled. "Now, as to making this day more exciting. That I don't know about."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:40 am
Maybe says...

Alje-

I tilted my head to the side; a habit i had picked up over the past year. I considered the options.

"You two want a ride? We could fly around and see if we can find anymore stray mythical creatures in the area." i offered.

Lethero and Nicarga sighed in unison. "Alje, how many times have we been to see if there are any other's out there?" Lethero asked.

"Only...," i counted swiftly. "Fifteen within the past year, but the last time was over a month and a half! Plenty of creatures could've moved in!" i argued. "Plus, what else is there to do besides terrorize the humans?"

Lethero cast me a stern look but i pretended to ignore it. I waited for their answers, hoping they would say yes. I desperately needed to stretch my wings.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:06 am
Alice says...

Name: Georgia
Race: Shapeshifter
Abilities: can change into any magical or mundane animal in existance. But she spends most of her time in either her human or wolf form, trying to fit in. Can hide her age. loves to use her arrows, is the best shot around, and is highly skilled with her daggers.
Personality: IS very wise and caring, but don't make her mad or you will regret it.
I just lost the game.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 am
sasquash says...

Looks fun

Name:James
Race:Shapeshifter
Appearance: http://bpanetobernardi.deviantart.com/a ... r-55081494 this is him in Alan Form
Personality:Tries to be a leader, but with women around, becomes a slave.
Dont blame him, he cant help it.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

280 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 am
Nutty says...

Fyra whistled shrilly as she came in to land next to lethero, nicarga and Alje.
Alje cast the firedrake a passing glance. "She gets to fly around how she likes!"
Nicarga snorted. "She's tenth your size."
Fyra blinked. "Since when were dragons kept to the ground?"
Lethero nodded in greeting. "Since humans started hating us yet again."
Fyra shook her head sadly. "But creatures of the air cannot abide being stuck to the ground, like a tree."
Alje grinned. "Exactly! and you land dwellers might as well come too."

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:24 am
Alice says...

Georgia and James rested along a river bank, staring up at the stars and holding hands. It was so peaceful, and so beautiful that Georgia almost cried.

"I wonder how Lethro and all of them are doing. It has been months since we have seen them last."

James shrugged, "do you think we should go see them?"

Georgia sat up on her elbows, "I think it is a very good idea. Shall we leave tomorrow?"

"How will we be able to find them?"

"We'll track them, or simply teleport to them. I still remember how to become a morat."

**I think Morat was the animail i used that could teleport...if not it is now!**
I just lost the game.

If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March