z

Young Writers Society

The Scariest Story You Ever Did Read

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:54 pm
BigBadBear says...

Hey Guys! Let's make this the "Scariest Story You Ever Did Read." Alright, I'll begin.

We should each write 1-2 paragraphs and let's make this freaky for Halloween tomorrow:

Timothy squirmed in his bed sheets. He could feel it happening again. The eerie silence of the night perked up his senses. His breath drew to short, quick gasps. The darkness started to crawl through his window. His eyes widened. This wasn't what happened last time. What was He doing now? Timothy hugged his six year old body and he felt His presence. It was here. It was going to bring him back.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:39 pm
canislupis says...

OOh.... Nice. I know its not halloween anymore, but this sounds very interesting....... Are you going to try and continue it next year? or just continue it anyway even though its no longer halloween?

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:49 am
BigBadBear says...

Um... I delted this for a reason. XD this was my first storybook. It didn't work.

Can someone delete this?
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:35 pm
MadHatter says...

Noze! I post.

There once was a little old house. Inside lived a little old mouse...
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:50 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

But lived as he might, he was often contrite because, like all of his kin, he was very much dead. This was a fact that could not be helped, though he scampered about all his life was drained out and his soul locked up tight in the chest guarded by Night. The witch paid no mind to the rodent's plight, she used him and his kin to spead evil and sin. So was her nature; twisted and foul, so it was no surprise when she'd taken the mouse and cut off his head to put in her stew...what use was a head to a mouse that was dead?

^_^ Var amusing.

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote