z

Young Writers Society

Salem (Final Destination Colonial America)

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:22 pm
deleted6 says...

This is an idea I had recently. I was thinking of restarting a Final Destination storybook and was trying to decide disaster but, when I was walking home other day I came up with a much better idea. Final Destination in the past. The year is '1698'. In the town of Salem the worse of the trials are over there is still the occasonal killings. A boy named Caspar Johnson appears to have a fit in class and after it's over he says what he saw. "The town in flames, foreigners raping and pillaging the whole town all dying in some horrible way..." He has more but is stopped as the town still suspicious of anything unnerving or otherwise unknown. He persaudes his cousin and few other less prejudice people to run just in time. Once over the hill they do indeed see town in flames and can hear the screams from where they stand.

Though it's not over the survivours all begin to die. What's happening?

1. No God Modding. This rule is interpreted on a broad scale. On the loose end it simply means that you don't have your characters beat up other characters easily, see God Characters.

2. No Killing Other Writers Characters:

3. No God Characters: A god character is a character that has no flaws and makes no mistakes. A ninja that kills an entire army without getting scratched is an example of such a character.

4.No modern things, we're in Colonial America, I wasn't even born there but I know we didn't have people "yo man Imma in the situaction yo"

5.This is a different history it's kinda accurate with events like the trials, but most of it made up.

6.If you're dead, you're dead, no question about it.

7.If you're going to be gone get someone else to post for you.

8.One character only and you can be someone who won't die wasn't even in Salem. I add that this is a storybook where most of the writers characters do die creatively. Go mad the more creative the death the better.

I hope I missed nothing out now profile.

Name: (Try getting fairly accurate names)
Eye Colour: (Easy)
Hair colour/style: (If I get people with blue hair I'll go insane! Try make it accurate. Women rarely showed hair and if they did was braided or in a tight bun)
Description: (What they look like.)
Clothing: (What they wear again make accurate.)
Personaility: (Easy)
Background: (A little history lesson of your character :D)

I'm first checking if people are interested before I post my character, but I won't be mc so take him :p lmao.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:15 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Lacey Wilson
Eye Colour: Sharp but gentle blue
Hair colour/style: Reddish Brown, with a tinge of bloned almost always braided
Description: 5'5, slinder, tan complection *yes, not what most women wanted but she didn't care* very well built form,
Clothing: Light blue cotten dress, a locket she always has on, and a bonnet to sheild her eyes
Personaility: Colective, sweet, has a temper to match her hair,
Background: Live with an absuive father, though it isn't known he is abusive, feels she will die an old maid. Her mother died giving birth to her and she has slaved around for her drinking father ever sense.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury