z

Young Writers Society

Power of the Soul

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:45 am
piepiemann22 says...

This takes place in a world known as the Spirit Realm, the division between the real world and the after life. Here, people used to get a second chance at life. Unfortunately, because of war, the gate way to Heaven was lost. Now much of the Spirit Realm is barren and unexplored. Those who survived the Demon purge would come to be known as Atlantians, the super human race. They are stronger, faster, and can use aura. Humans have also found there way here and have tried to survive. many live inside the Atlantian Kingdom, the last beautiful place in the Spirit Realm.

God, alright, now to the man point. Before connection was lost God granted the people of the Spirit Realm with a gift, to unlock their soul. By doing this they create a unique weapon like no other. It reflects ones personality.

You can be either an Atlantian, human, demon, or stray angel from heaven. Demons and angels don't get soul blades.

RULES:

1) No GOD-MODDING I will create someone stronger and kill your character.

Everything else should be self explanatory.

Enjoy!
I will always fight back, no matter what.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:55 am
Knurla says...

NAME: Michelle Valle
RACE: Human
OFFICIAL TITLE: Lady Michelle
APPEARANCE: Long blond hair, usually in a pony tail. Slender, light complexion. Hazel eyes.
HISTORY: Her older sister was a priestess, and taught Michelle the ways as she was growing up. They lived by themselves until Michelle's older sister passed away, and she was left alone in the world.
WEAPONS: Bow and arrows.
SKILLS: Her arrows are sacred, with strong spiritual power. Her spiritual powers are mostly used to heal. Her fingers are often sore and swollen from shooting her arrows, which is why she hides them beneath the sleeves of her long robe.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:06 am
piepiemann22 says...

My Character.

Name- Kris

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Soul Blade- White Katana

Appearance- www.wickedtoast.com/images/reviews/FE-106-1.jpg

Personality- Caring, yet doesn't know how to show it. Being a human he has everything to prove to those around him. he wont tolerate betrayal, no matter who it is. His loyalty to his friends is second to none.

History- Friend to the lord of the Alantian Empire who is a human cross breed. The two grew up together, but are complete opposites of each other.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:32 am
piepiemann22 says...

(Lets get this started.)

Kris stood out over looking the kingdom. From his terrace he had a perfect view. It was hard to believe that there was nothing left outside the borders.

Sighing he looked down to see a young woman walking by. Gracefully he jumped down in front of her. she looked startled, but to help calm her Kris smiled, "Do you need some help?" the girl just looked at him. "My pardon, my manners, I am Kris Olsen, you are?"

"Michelle, Lady Michelle.'

"Well, my lady, welcome Asgar, capital of the Alantian Empire."

84 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:43 am
Knurla says...

"This place...." Her eyes scattered across the vast, beautiful landscape. Wasn't she just in a horrible, demon filled path of destruction? Her right hand clung her bow to her side, a trail of blood slowly dripping from it, "What is this?"

She was confused, but was sure about one thing. She had been struck by something, and was losing blood quickly, which meant there was most definitely something odd about this place. "How did I....get....?" She choked the words out, and collapsed, barely catching herself with her bow.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:58 am
piepiemann22 says...

Kris caught Michelle as she fell towards the ground. "Hey, you alright, miss?!" that's when he realized she was bleeding badly. He gently picked her up and took off towards the man castle. "If anyone can heal her she could do it."

He ran at full speed, relying on his soul power to go fast. As he got near the castle the guards were surprised by Kris' speed. he didn't want to wait for them to open the door so he drew his sword unlocking his true potential. Jumping and then running he scaled the wall using aura to propel himself up into the air.

He hopped up onto a balcony where a young woman was sitting looking out. "Lady Spectra, please, she needs help!"

"Kris, what happened?"

"I'm not sure, but she needs medical attention!"

"Right." She motioned for her servant to bring a stretcher, "We'll get started right away."

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:39 pm
Maybe says...

This looks cool. I'm in.

Name: Nathan

Race: Atlantian

Appearance: Dirty blond hair, tall, slim, and muscular. One of his eyes are dark green, the other dark brown (At a distance, they look the same color). He wears robes of either black, white, gray, or red and always wears a cloak (usually black or red) that always has the hood up. He has very sharp features and cunning eyes.

Personality: Secretive, witty, ambitious, sarcastic, mischievous, and always willing to further his own goals. He is sly, saying only what he wants despite what anyone can do to him. Incredibly stubborn. He rarely completely loses his temper, but if/when it happens, you'd seriously better look out. He is an expert at controlling and hiding his emotions so that no matter how hard anyone tries, it's nearly impossible to tell exactly what he's thinking. It doesnt take much to get him angry, but it does take a lot to get him to lose his temper. He can seem incredibly mean when you first meet him, and spiteful. He listens to know one, almost. The only reason he will answer to the prince and the royal family is because...in a sense...they hold him hostage. (But we'll find out more about that, later)

Occupation: Prophet and slight healer. (Can do minor cuts and wounds. Nothing major)

Weapon: A foot long dagger that glows red when used (his soul blade) and also two small flasks, one filled with poison and the other with acid.

History: No one knows, including himself.

If i need to change anything, just say so.
Last edited by Maybe on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:58 pm
piepiemann22 says...

No that's good. Do you want to jump in or should I bring your character in?

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:08 pm
Lethero says...

Name: Asilan
Appearance: Pure white hair, ice blue eyes, tan skin. Wears light colored clothing, and wears a black travelling cloak.
History: Started being a Merc at 15, beyond that is unknown, even to him.
Soul Weapon: A Claymore

I'll either find a spot to come in or if someone wants can bring me in.
Last edited by Lethero on Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:15 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Leth, you need a sould weapon, other than that fine.

84 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:21 pm
Knurla says...

She could hear a female voice, but it was fading in and out. Her shoulder was drenched with blood, the cut burning now. Something had left a big slice across the front of her shoulder, and she hadn't even noticed until now. Even when she had been shooting her arrows, the only pain she could feel was the string against her fingers.

She then realized she was being carried on a something, and the man she had found earlier was talking to the woman. She wanted to close her eyes and sleep, but she knew better. She fought against the weariness. Forcing open her eyes, she saw a strange, beautiful man. He was merely standing as they passed, watching, but she couldn't understand if he was real or something produced from the pain. He had beautiful white hair, and piercing blue eyes. Was he real? They had then carried her pass him, until she could no longer see him.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Maybe says...

Are we in a palace or something? Where is the story right now? I'm kinda confused...
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:34 pm
Alice says...

NAME: Azreialla
RACE: Human
OFFICIAL TITLE: Lady Azreialla
APPEARANCE: Jet black hair, always braided, captivating blue eyes.
WEAPONS: Bow and arrows, dagger
SKILLS: straight shot, amazing abilitys with her dagger, other than weaponry she was an excellent cook and had an extrodinary voice.

So is this place supposed to be like Limbo?
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:01 pm
piepiemann22 says...

www.fortunecity.com/underworld/rpg/699/ryu.gif A better pic.

(No idea what Limbo is.)

(Yes in a palace.)

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:06 pm
Layleun says...

Name: Legend

Weapon: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272 ... _zelas.jpg

Appearance: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272 ... LE4-11.jpg

Personality: Laid back and passive. A loyal follower that does what shes told. She doesn't speak too much but when she does it's usually something useful and straight to the point.
Last edited by Layleun on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart