z

Young Writers Society

Mafiya DT

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:57 pm
Kylan says...

Here we will discuss how the seventeen Aum Shinkyo bosses will be assassinated and any other inconsistencies there might be. To make this thing coherent, we need to work together.

Two things:

1.) Unless Wang (Sabradan) wants to be one of the targeted bosses, he is not.

2.) I was thinking Jin Lee (the first boss) after reaching his home, will be beset by the members of Elite Group who have signed up so far. His car and body guards will be shot at, and a few grenades will be lobbed at him. My character will be in the shop across the street and snipe him once he emerges from the car in order to run for safety from the bullets and grenades. (Preferably protected by a bodyguard). Maybe one or two of us will be hurt. And BAM, he's dead.

Ideas for future assassinations?

Also there will be periods of time between 'missions' where character personalities will be shown. The length of these time periods will be totally determined by you guys when we reach them.

Happy writing!

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:04 am
Knurla says...

What about me? Am I just considered one of Wang's bodyguards, since there's only me and him playing the Aum Shinkyo?

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:09 am
Kylan says...

Yeah. You guys can collaberate on your side of the story. Maybe you can discover the Mafiya's plan and try to thwart it. An opposing strike force, if you know what I mean.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown