z

Young Writers Society

Zip

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:18 am
Maybe says...

Ok, this is a do whatever you want, be whatever your heart desires to be, go where ever you feel like going Storybook. Just keep it civil, no bad language or anything like that. Maximum of four characters per person, but personally i find it hard to do more than three. But, hey, thats just me. Ok, lets have this set in medieval times, so that means no guns or stuff like that. Otherwise, go crazy.

Ok, just a few rules:

-Please, no god modding. It's just not fun.
-Keep it civil.
-No killing other characters unless you have permission from the owner of that character.
-You can make sub characters for yourself (like animals or familiars or something like that)
-Have fun!

Your profile must have at least this much information:

Name:
Personality:
Abilities(Optional):
History(Optional):
Picture(Optional):

If you want to add additional information, feel free!

Heres mine.

Name: Kayde
Race: Human
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, eyes that change from brown to green to black (depending on his mood. Light green being in a good mood, black means bad.), lanky, muscular, tan, and has a heart shaped face with a hawk like nose. He has long slender fingers and is very handsome. He always wears either black, dark gray, dark red, or dark green clothing.
Personality: Independent, determined, reserved, intelligent, witty, quiet, charming, cautious, ambitious, strong-willed, secretive, and self-contained. He is well organized and thoughtful. He thinks before he acts and always finished what he starts.
Abilities: Can read some peoples minds. He has to have heard their voice and be able to distinguish them. It doesn't work WELL in a crowd, but it works. He can also slightly sway people to make them side with him, but he doesn't like to use this much.
History: Unknown
Other: Is in love with Krisi.
Picture: http://rinian.deviantart.com/art/Jasper-52183063

Name: Krisi
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Black hair, gold eyes, tall lanky,skinny, and pretty. She has long, slender fingers. She only wears black, gray, red, and blue.
Personality: Curious, intelligent, witty, stubborn, determined, reckless, out-going, and spontaneous. She rarely loses her temper, but when she does, look out.
Abilities: Very strong and fast, both mentally and physically. Does not need to drink a lot of blood and can go out in sunlight. She prefers animal blood to human blood. Can charm people into doing things for her and can also sway people to side with her.
History: She was turned into a vampire and then abandoned. A group of passing vampires took her in and taught her self control. Then she broke away and has been traveling on her own ever since.
Other: Is in love with Kayde.
Picture: http://rinian.deviantart.com/art/Alice-51945432
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:29 am
Bella says...

Name: Bella (go figure)
Race: Shapeshifter (go figure again)
Appearance: depends on what shape she's taking. Always beautiful, no matter what creature.
Personality: Is usually very happy and outgoing, but if you tick her off...let's just say it's not pretty. You have been warned! =D
Abilities: Can changed into anything, as long as she's seen it before (she can't just picture a random whatever and become it). Isn't as easily affected by magic as normal people. Cannot die by normal ways; not immortal, but it takes a lot of power to kill her.
History: doesn't remember her past at all, just woke up one day in the town in, and has been trying to live a normal life ever since.

***Hope this is ok. I would make a second character, but i'm not that kind of good***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Senna
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Can't set til I get a pic.
Personality: Happy (least people think so), she is lonely though, tired of being all alone for so long.
History(Optional): She was bit and then her Sire was killed leaving her all alone only a year into having been biten.
Picture(Optional): I'll be gettin that :D

** I might make another charactor later if I need to :D**
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:00 am
Bella says...

***Can we start this soon? I'll start if you want!!***

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:39 am
sasquash says...

*I had to do this, i mean, i saw Jasper, i saw Bella, how could i not add on?*

Name:Slade
Race:Vampire
Appearance:http://rinian.deviantart.com/art/Edward-55575842
Personality:Open minded, and willing to try anything new. More leader than follower, and loves to take the lead of a group.
History:*You'll find out along the way* No one is really sure, he is really uptight about his past, and wont reveal anything.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna walked through the small town, she didn't know the name and she wasn't going to be there long enough to figure it out. She just had to finish her job, get her money, and leave. There was a man in the town that had killed several childern for no reason and she wasn't just doing this one for the money, he needed to be dead.

She slowly walked into a bar a black hood over her head, it flowed down into a trench coat protecting her from the sun. She walked up to a man at the counter and sat down not looking at him.

"What do you want?" The bar keep asked,

"Whatever you got." She replied, the man looked at her but only a single strand of hair came out from under the hood. She took a shot of the drink and winced, it burned.

"Where you from stranger?" The man asked, he was the one she wanted.

"Everywhere." She replied, "Whose he?" She asked motioning to a man in the corner. The man looked and she quickly dropped a few drops of poisin in his drink with out anyone noticing. He shrugged,

"Don't know, don't care." he replied, he drank the rest of his drink and got up. "I'd get out of this town as fast as you can." He got to the door before he dropped dead.

"Ooops," She wispered to herself smiling. She drank the rest of her drink and looked around.
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:41 am
Bella says...

Bella noticed the commotion outside the bar long before it became anything "huge". She pushed through the people, trying to get to the source of all the noise.

"Poison," she muttered to herself, immediatly knowing what was wrong with the man. She wiped a drip of the liquid from his lip, and sniffed it. "Vampire poison," she added, before getting up and walking away.

A few moments later she noticed the hooded figure walking towards the gates out of town.

"Hey!" she called, running to catch up to the figure. "You killed that man," she said as-a-matter-of-factly, matching strides with the figure.

"And you care why?"

"I just want to know why you did it."

"That's none of your business," the vampire replied simply.

"That doens't mean I can't want to know. I'm also curious as to why a vampire would be out during a day as bright as this."

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

"I have my reasons." Senna replied looking the girl over.

"Sense you are leaving any way, just tell me why you killed him?" The girl demanded,

"He slaughted ten kids in my home town, is that enough for you?" Senna demanded, she turned and kept walking towards the woods. She smiled remembering the girls shocked face.

"HEY wait." She heard the girl call. Senna sighed and turned around, she wasn't liking the sun right now at all.

"If you want to continue talking to me can we please get out of this town and this sun?" Senna demanded turning and walking quickly to the shade of the woods. The girl had followed.

"Why were you out in the sun?" The girl demanded,

"To leave," She replied,

"YOu could've done it at night, or gone through buildings."

"This is faster." Senna said glancing to the town. She took her hood off and looked around the woods.
Want a Readers crit???

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:02 pm
Someguy says...

Name: Someguy(Marius)
Race: Human(Hopefully)
Appearence: White with brown hair and blue eyes
Personality: I live with hatred
Abilities: Play drums and write
History: I was born
Picture: I have no pictures
Look at my big shiny shell...

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:07 pm
Gadi. says...

Name: Orion
Race: Centaur
Appearence: Brown, hairy legs and bottom; white above waist, gray hair, beard, abs.
Personality: Intelligent, strong, moral, short temper, hates humans, isolated from other centaurs.
Abilities: It's a centaur! What do you think? (ASTRONOMY!)
History: Killed several humans after they bothered him, none of them were innocent. His mother was killed by humans, and now there are few centaurs for him to speak to or live with.
Picture: http://www.eaudrey.com/myth/images/Centaur.gif
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

404 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:17 pm
Gadi. says...

Orion was digging through the earth with his hooves, looking for some kind of rat or mouse he could have. All the grass was gone from the ground, it was the end of summer. He slurped a worm when a hooded figure struggled through the trees.

He darted to the figure and approached with arrow and bow out.

"Who are you?" The figure turned around.

"I am a woman in the forest." She answered cautiously.

"What are you doing here?"

"Walking."

"Why? Where?"

She didn't answer.

"You are not allowed to come into my home. You are invading my life, human. I will have to kill you if you are not out of my sight in three seconds."

"No, no, but wait! I am not human!"

The centaur's face was furious. "What are you?"

"I am a vampire."

"How can you prove it to me?"

She walked to a spot on the earth where there were no trees and stood in the sunlight. Orion gazed at the ground. There was no shadow from her shape, not even a hint of darkness on the ground where she stood.

it is so far away

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna smiled, "See, I'm not humen." She stepped back out of the light. "Do I still need to leave?" She asked,

"Not as fast, but it is still my home, keep that in mind." he replied.

"I will, where is your family?" His face fell and he continued looking for food. "Ok, drop that one. I guess I am being bothersome. I will leave you alone." She replied slipping the hood off and smiling. She jumped up into a tree and settled down on a quiet spot of a branch.

*sorry, tis short*
Want a Readers crit???

404 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:43 pm
Gadi. says...

Orion kept hitting the dirt with his hoove, when Senna asked him, "What is your name?"

"Orion. And yours?"

"Senna."

"Why are you here?"

Now she looked away. "It's daylight."

Orion nodded. Senna could do nothing to him, and he couldn't do anything to her. If she tried to bite him, he would just smack her and gallop away. And the only thing that could kill a vampire is a stick through the heart, or cutting her head off. So really, there was no chance. The only thing they could do now is to become friends...

But Orion would never have friends. He's a centaur. Never will he give in to friendship.
it is so far away

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna watched him, she could smell his emotions changing.

"You must be thinking about a lot to get your blood moving in some many different ways at once." She smiled,

"Huh?" He looked up at her now, utterly confussed.

"Blood has a certain smell when mood changes. Yours just went so many different ways it is amazing." She smiled, he chuckled and went back to his searching.

*come on, someone needs to post that hasn't already*
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:58 am
Bella says...

Bella watched the vampire jump up into the tree, and listend to the the centaur speak with her. She stepped into view of the centaur once everything became silent.

"What are you doing in my home?" he asked, looking angrier than he had when Senna had come through.

"I am wandering, that is all. What would I be doing in the woods?" Bella asked, taking a few steps forward.

"You have a smart mouth, I don't like it," he commented. "I have it in good mind to kill you now."

"That would be much unappreciated. I won't be easily killed, either way," she replied. As she spoke she began to change shapes. Orion watched in awe as Bella became a female centaur.

She kneeled in front of him, a common sign of respect among centaurs.

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits