z

Young Writers Society

The Alpha Galaxy

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:40 pm
Lethero says...

In the Alpha Galaxy the year is 3492, people inhabit 9 out of the 20 planets, they are technologically andvanced, and they are ruled by Werewolf Overlords. Humans are the slaves of the Werewolves and they are forced to worship them as gods. But there is a resitence movement, "The Silver Legion", who is out to bring an end to the Werewolf reign. The movement does not go unnoticed to the Werewolf Overlords, they continue to send out special wolves to deal with them, 'Isperlisks'.

Few things, don't take control of another persons character unless they ask you. You can be a Werewolf or human, also if you wish, a half Werewolf. The Werewolvf appearance is permenant so you can't look like a human, but the halfbreeds can switch between each.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

169 Reviews

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Lethero says...

Name:Lethero
Race:Full blooded Werewolf
Appearance:White fur, red eyes, wears black clothing and will sometimes wear the newest armor 'Terop', and carries around a laser baton that is supposed to be used for beating human slaves till they obey.
Description: Works in The Silver Legion as one of the spies for against the Werewolf Overlords. Is high standing in the Werewolf goverment, but thinks that the torutres of humans and half-breeds is a horrible crime and puts a stop to it.

I walked into the sqaure and looked over as I saw humans being auctioned off to willing Werewolves. "How about this young lad here," the auctioner cried pulling a muscular looking boy from the cage, "looks like he can do some heavy lifting." A human female cried in the back.

This is sick, I thought, why do you treat them so. I walked off and enter the elevator outside a building that leaded up to my offices.

When I walked I found abrown envelope on my desk which when I opened contained a note. "Meet me at the same place as last time." said a voice behind me. "Sounds like you got a female. Who is she?"

"No one important," I replied.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:57 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I'm in.

Name- Alexander (Alex)

Race- Human

Gender- Male

Appearance- Red wavy hair, sky blue eyes, medium build and height. Armor is that of the 'Silver Legion'. A scar on his left cheek where he was lashed as a child.

Personality- The silent type. He won't talk unless it truly means something, or has some importance. Over all an OK guy who you can make friends fairly easy.

Weapon- www.marauderinc.com/catalog/webpulse.jpg www.tvacres.com/images/gun_blaster_battlestar.jpg
I will always fight back, no matter what.

169 Reviews

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:16 pm
Lethero says...

*I will be using this character extremely little, but I will put him in for cliffhangers.*
Name:Irosklon
Race:Full blooded Werewolf
Appearance:Pitch black fur, dark eyes, and wears dark clothing.
Description:One of the Werewolf Overlords, he acts as dark as he looks, and has a horde of human slaves to wait on him hand-and-foot.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:17 am
piepiemann22 says...

(Guess I'll start.)

Alex exited his tent. The wind was picking up a little causing dust to form in the air. Putting his arm over his mouth he mad his way to the Command tent for the briefing. he was the lowest ranking officer in the command, but he was fine with that. He never really like making all of the big decisions.

Moving the flap of the tent he entered. Looking up he saw the officers staring at him.

One said, "Your late Alexander."

Taking another step in he took a position in the corner. Looking at the map it seemed as if they were going to plan another attack. "If you keep pushing we'll lose all our men."

The man from before glared at him, "What do you mean?"

Alex took a step forward towards the table. "Look, they have positions here and here. Even if we push and win, our loses will be to great to fight off another attack. Moving is suicide."

"Then what would you suggest?"

"Take a defensive perimeter to the east in the hill. Make them come to us."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Senna
Race: Half-breed
Appearance:Looks small and fraile in her humen form but in her were form she is tough, though she never changes, the only time she did she was whiped until she couldn't move. Short brown hair that was chopped off by her last 'owner'. Sharp for-get-me-not blue eyes, and a sad face that usually draws unwanted attention.
Description: She doesn't talk unless she has to, her mother had been raped by her 'owner' and she was the out come. She is usually very timid around males just because she had been beaten so much/

Senna stood on the acution (sorry spelling has left me) for what seemed like the hundreth time. Her legs ached and her wrist stung from the rope tied tightly around her wrists. She searched the crowd for a kind face but saw none. A boy had been sold before her, his mother was now in tears.

'Why, why us, why are they doing this to us?' She thought in her mind again trying to spot a freindly face. She pulled at the ropes but only cut her skin.

"This gal is a strong one, don't let her apperance make you think different." THe acutionaier yelled. A laugh came out of the crowd.

"She couldn't pick up a fly." Someone yelled, Senna winced. She had to get away. This could be the last time she made it here alive. She pulled at the ropes again and sighed when they let free. She jumped from the box and ran as fast as she could pumping her legs just as fast as they would go. She thought about changing but the pain of a whiping flew through her head. She felt someone grab her behind and she started to scream when a hand was put over her mouth. She struggled feircly, but she couldn't get free. She couldn't get away and back to freedom.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:05 am
Lethero says...

I walked back out of the elevator and saw what looked like a human women on the ground being beaten. "Leave her," I yelled to her beaters.

"This one was escaping, she is," one of the beaters said. "We had to teach her a lesson."

"How much for her?" I asked ppulling out my money.

Surprised by the question the man stared. When he regained his senses he said, "She isn't worth it, sir," the man said. I pulled out a small golden coin. "Unless you have other desires for her sir. It be 200 clerions."

I pulled out 2 gold coins and threw them to the guy who stared hungerly at them. I walked over to the girl who stared trying to to cower away, but I quickly seized her by the arm. "Come with me if like living," I whispered into her ear.

"Wha.." she began, but I quickly hushed her.

"Make it convincing," I said and then stood up. "Yeah I think she'll defienatly do for my desires."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

'Make it convincing.' She started blankly at the man, what the heck did he expect from her. If she didn't struggle the men would think something was wrong. She wanted to pull out of his grasp. The men shrugged and left, they had more people to sell. Senna tried to pull free again. But he only loosened him grip. He started back in the building and she had no choice but to follow. When the door was closed she quickly yanked free and tried to find somewhere to hide but he just grabbed her arm, not roughly like everyone else did.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said turning her around, "So don't go anywhere." He let her go and walked to another room. When he came back he looked her over. "What is your name?"

"Senna," She said quietly.

"Alright, I'm Lethero." He extended his hand and she backed up a step. He lowered his hand and frowned.
Want a Readers crit???

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:59 am
darchoco says...

*this looks interesting. I'm in.*

name: Serric Kesir
race:human
appearance: tan skin, 6'0", hazel eyes. Black hair, held up in a spiky design by a red bandanna that doubles as a computer screen that can appear in front of his eyes. wears a thing black t-shirt with a leather vest over it, with odds and ends hidden inside the various pockets. Has a two black leather belts that cross in the front and back. Each hold several bullets along with a large gunblade (pistol with large sword blade connected to it to make it long range and short range). His pants are simple leather, with thick boots covering the ends.
description: a rogue for the silver legion, collects info and silent missions, along as free slaves
personality: cocky and has a pure hatred of the werewolves for killing his family, he sometimes acts against commands to feed his own personal vengeance. However, he is kind to those who are kind in return and protects all those who cannot protect themselves.

I watched warily as Lethero pulled the girl away. I was hesitant at first to trust him; my thoughts on all werewolves were dark and foreboding, and I had damn good reasoning for it.
Yet, I kept my gunblades at bay, and could only wait in the darkness of the alleyway as he brought her by me.
"Keep this up, and you will go broke." I whispered just audible enough for his ears.

He stopped for only a second, only to disappear into the building, the girl convincingly struggling along with him. I snickered. Whether or not he would keep her, I didn't know.

I turned back to the auction. The boy was being led off roughly by a gruff looking werewolf with a stubbed muzzle. As he passed by my little alcove, my hands reached out around the werewolf, yanking his head to the side with a satisfying snap. The boy almost yelled out, but a pulled him in the darkness as well.

"Stay quiet." I whispered. "I will get your mother soon. We need her."
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:26 am
Lindsaroo says...

**Lethero? Again? Come on Ash! lol**

Name: Taya Rikens
Race: Half-breed
Appearence: Brown hair to her shoulders, it's cut jagged and messy. Really light skin with freckles. Light brown eyes. 5'9" Really thin and weak.
Personality: Sweet and nice. Really shy, but very curious.
History: Has been a slave since 3 years of age. Never changed into a wolf form. Parents died a long time ago. Has escaped from all of her owners. Is hiding.

Taya watched the auction, filled with relief that she wasn't in it, but also felt bad for those who were. She hated being this close to these damned events but she was curious. She's been on the run for 3 weeks now, still looking behind her all of the time and scared. She walked into a near alley and leaned against the wall, thinking of where to go next, when she saw a guy break the neck of a were who had bought a young boy. She clasped a hand over her own mouth, expecting herself to scream, but nothing but a barely audiable gasp came out.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 pm
Lethero says...

"Why did you save," the girl asked.

"I'm with The Silver Legion," I replied. She looked at me confused and I said, "It's a society of humans, half-breed, and Werewolves-yes Werewolves too-who work on bringing a new order of things withotu any humans or half-breeds as slaves." I grabbed her wrist and flipped it over. "You're a half-breed then?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" she asked pulling her arm out of my grasp.

"When you're born they burn a mark into your arm," I said indicating to her wrist. I walked over to the closet and pulled out some simple clothing. "Change to a Werewolf and put these on," I said throwing her the clothes. "I'm going to help you get to The Silver Legion."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

"Change?" She stared at him,

"You've changed form before, right?" He asked,

"Once," She muttered remembering the whiping she had gotten. "I got in trouble."

"Just do it, and hurry." He left and she stared at the clothes infront of her. She changed, the feeling of it felt weird. She pulled the clothes on and looked around. She quietly walked back to the door he had disappeared to and slowly opened it. Lethero was standing there waiting.
Want a Readers crit???

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Layleun says...

Name: Alice
Race: Half blood
Appearance:

Personality: A definite follower. Does what she's told and does it fast. Loyal Silver Legionist.
Last edited by Layleun on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:24 pm
Stori says...

First of all, I think a werewolf is a human-wolf hybrid, so "half breed" is unnecessary. And how are they supposed to have children if the werewoles are the masters?

I think this story needs a rewrite, but don't take my word for it. It's your call. I hope this helps.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:00 pm
SishBee says...

Im in too, if thats alright.

Name: Kariye , Kari for short.
Breed: Human
Appearance: Light brown wavy hair which becomes curls at the bottom, gey-blue eyes, pale skin. She wears boys clothes and can pass herself off as a boy if she ties her hair up and puts a hat on, which she does.
Personality: Member of the Silver Leigon and a ferocious fighter. She was in prison for killing several werewolves but escaped and is on the run. She is quite reserved with a dry sense of humor but she is very loyal to all her friends. She also has hundreds of knives.

Kariye stood behind a small wall watching the scene unfold. She had guessed who was in the alcove and she knew she could trust him.

She walked confidently towards the alcove and pulled a small knife out of her belt.

Kari thrust the knife into the alcove and heard a sharp intake of breath. Then she laughed. The knife, she knew had stopped just short of Serric's nose.

"Kari?" she laughed again. "I am going to kill you."

She stepped into the alcove which opened up into a larger space. "Good to see you too Serric."

They eyed each other for a second and then Kari laughed again and turned to the boy. "Who is this then?"

"I don't know, some slave. What are you doing here, I thought you were in prison?"

"No."

"Well I can see that."

Kari turned back to him and smiled. "It has been a long time."

Hope I inturpreted Serric's character correctly. If not, just let me know next time you post. :)

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein