z

Young Writers Society

Life Of Crime

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

So yea,

Basicly this is going to be about a bunch of urban people living on the streets. No Immortals, or anything unhumen. So we can have gangs and gang fights, pretty much whatever y'all think is appropiate. The normal rules apply, No God modding, and all that.

Name:
Gender (incase the name doesn't give it away):
Gang (If one):
Personality:
Weapons:
Apperance:
History:

Heres mine;

Name: Riley Travis
Nicname: Tiny
Gang: the girlfriend or the leader of the Cobra gang
Personality: Tough, doesn't like to show emotion, doesn't like being in close proximity of males unless she trust them,
Weapons: Knives and a gun in a holster that goes across her torso
Apperance: brown hair always pulled in a braid, sharp blue unwavering eyes, scar covered knuckles, a scar over her left eye, and one down her right arm, wears tight black clothes, is well formed but you dare look at her the wrong way she'll kill you
History: Abused as a kid, and raped twice she isn't found of strange men, she has fought to stay alive sense seh was 9

So yea, go at it!!!!
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:23 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Name: Tanya Harkin
Gang: leader of Dark Underground or The Darks (allies to the Cobras)
Personality: she fairly fun-going, but doesn't take crap off of others. She's serious when she needs to be and has no problem with beating the sense into someone.
Weapons: mainly pistols, M16, and a machete
Apperance: long, straight, blonde hair, blue/green eyes, tan with an atheletic yet slim build.
History: she was raised in the projects where it takes everything to survive. Hermother was a prostitute, and after she was nearly rapes by one of her mother's "customers", she decided she had to defend herself. Kill or be killed.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:29 am
Knurla says...

( Thank you for making this storybook. I'll post my bio in just a minute, I have to take care of something first. )
Formerly known as AmberAngst

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:13 am
Knurla says...

Name: Kurokawa Kumiko
Gender (in case the name doesn't give it away): Female
Gang (If one): Leader of the Kadikoy(Enemy of Cobras)

Personality:
Very vane, and strict. She can be a -female dog- at most times, although she is easy to get along with if you get on her good side.
Weapons:
metal baseball bat, wooden 2x4, and just about anything 'home-made' she can get her hands on.
Appearance:
(I'm not good with descriptions)
History:
Her brother got into gangs when he was a teenager, and as they were growing up, Kurosawa got into it herself. They had a steady family living in LA, but her and her brother barely stayed at home, for they were always out in the streets finding some way to piss somebody off. After her brother was beat to death, she went on a hunt to take down the gang that did it: the Kadikoy.
After overpowering them, they accepted her as their leader and have become very loyal to her, even considering she is a woman.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:26 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Name: Althea Bennett
Gang: Eastern Eagles, a gang of preppy rich kids who go to the college prep school on the east side of town.
Personality: Quite vicious. She is self-centered, thinks she is the hottest girl around, and never takes no for an answer. She is the "queen bee" at her school, but in the gang, her boyfriend calls the shots. Often runs around with other guys just to make her boyfriend jealous. Loves picking on people.
Weapons: Switchbland she keeps in her black knee socks.
Apperance: Auburn hair that pulled into a bun, with brown high-lights. She is quite pale, with grey eyes and freckles on her arms and legs. She is 5'7" and 150 lbs.
History: Althea first came to Eastern Prepatory School in 7th grade. She was first outcast by the "popular crowd" but then pulled one of the meanest pranks ever at her school on the pop's queen bee and soon replaced her. Since then, she has ruled the school and her gang has been attempting to take over the streets as well. The Eastern Eagles spend most of their time making hell for the poor people and other gangs that live in the city.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:57 am
Knurla says...

( I'll go ahead and post. )

Tonight she was in one of the night clubs in the eastern side of town; she had heard many things of this region. The Kadikoy's were spread out across the dance floor, some sitting at tables in the corners of the room. She had chosen the latter, and taken a seat with some of her subordinates, sipping at a frozen margarita.

There were two of them sitting across from her, a couple, the guy with his arm around his girl. Kurokawa was single, and enjoyed it to it's full extent. She eyed these two, and they seemed to cower back into their seat, fearing the severe lashing of the tongue they would receive from her if they just looked at her wrong. She was beautiful, and she knew it, so she didn't deny looks too often. Licking her lips, she passed the margarita to the girl across the table from her.

"Drink it." Her voice was hard, demanding, and powerful. The girl's eyes flashed from Kurokawa to the drink, and back, hesitantly. She wasn't sure whether it was a trick or what. The gang leader jumped up and threw her arm out to the girl's throat, "Drink the f*cking drink!". Her boyfriend tensed up in his seat, but leaned back to stay out her way. After a moment, Kurokawa let the girl go, leaving her gasping at the table. She joined the other members on the dance floor, civilians giving them room to dance.

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

Tiny carefully watched this scene unfold from a very dark corner of the club. She clintched her teeth. That girl got on her nerves more then anything else. She twisted a tooth pick around in her fingers and watched the kurokawa dance across the floor like they owned it. She smiled, they would pay, one of them had shot Antonio, her best friend. She slowly got up. Make up covering her face making her unidentiful. She wore prepyish clothes. She walked up to one of the new recruits, he looked it at least. She started dancing and flirting with him. When she finnally got him backed against a wall she smiled and leaned in like she was going to kiss him. She jammed her knife in his chest twice. He had been with the guys that had killed Antonio. She stuck a note to his body,

'Blood for blood, isn't that right Kurokawa Kumiko , or did you forget. Take a good look, the more you kill us the worse it will get.' She walked out of the club, climbed in her car and shreaked off.

*Blood has been shed :D *
Want a Readers crit???

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 am
Gadi. says...

Name: Ronny Parrot
Gang: Eastern Eagles
Personality: He is tough, but not as tough as other guys. He breaks down under pressure sometimes, and is terrified of death. He likes taking control and is usually good as a leader, though his fears and quirks always produce some new enemies for him.
Weapons: A normal pistol.
Apperance: Black hair, brown eyes, round face, really white (not tanned), deep eye pockets, storng build, hair up to his ears, usually wears jeans and white shirt, sometimes tuxedo.
History: Ronny started becoming more and more distinguished at 9th grade, when the seniors started hanging out with him. Then he started marijuana, which made him very nervous all the time and jittery, sometimes preoccupied with his fears. In 10th grade he joined the gang when his girlfriend brought him to the Eastern Eagles. In eleventh grade he was suspended for a week beause he sexually harassed his ex-girlfriend, and then was expelled because of drug own. In twelth grade he ran away from his parents and now lives with other people from his gang on the streets (I think.)
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

404 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:19 am
Gadi. says...

Ronny was walking towards the club. The night was alive with flashing sallow lights, but as he approached it, a figure emerged suddenly from a dark alley to his right. A girl about his age, kind of sexy. But something didn't seem right. He looked into the alley, and there he saw another figure; it wasn't moving.

Out of the blue the girl turned to him and held the blade straight in front of his face. A teenager looked from the doorway of the club, too afraid to get any closer.

"What you want?"

"N...nothing. I was just..."

"You just thought of invading my privacy, watching while I do my stuff, right? What did you see?"

"Nothing!"

The girl didn't lower her knife, but her eyes changed to a look of curiosity, rather than aggression.

"Who are you?"

"A person." Then, swiftly, he pulled out his pistol and pointed it at her face. "I am countin to three. If you don't get away, I will shoot." Before he even said the last word she darted away into the darkness. He knew that she saw the tatto on his arm. She knew: He was with the Eagles.
it is so far away

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:23 am
Knurla says...

"Kurokawa!" A girl's voice echoed over the dance music, and rung in her ears. Looking over her shoulders, that girl from the booth was running towards her, carrying something in her hand. Agitated, she nearly ripped the girls head off.

"What?!" This time she had to resist the urge to really choke the girl, and maybe even cut her throat. Why couldn't she just enjoy the night for once, without some annoying little worm aggravating her to death?

"One of the newest members was found in the corner stabbed in the chest. We disposed of the body before any of the civilians could see it...And this was stuck to him." This particular nightclub had a large party room that they rented out to their guests, but when they were around, it was private to only them. The girl handed Kurokawa the bloody letter, which she snatched and scanned over. Her face twisted in anger, then relaxed with memorable laughter.

"I see..." She said smiling, laughing still. The brat was standing before her, confused. Typical.

"Get everyone together, tell them we need to meet upstairs in our suite tomorrow night, 12:00 sharp. Anyone who is not there will be killed. Can I trust you with that, girl?" The little pest nodded, and took off to take up her assignment. Turning, Kurokawa walked outside and threw the balled up note onto the ground.

"I'll be seeing you soon, Tiny."

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:49 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Althea walked in, her new L.A.M.B purse slung over her shoulder. She had arrived at the right time. The party was really going, music thumping, people bumping; it was the best time of night to be out.

Before she could take another step into the electric night club, a giant guy, about 6'5" and looked to weigh well over 200 lbs., stepped in front of her.

"Miss, can I see some i.d.?"

Althea laughed. Like she really needed to show some i.d.

"Umm... well, if you let me in now, maybe we can meet in the back before I leave."

The bouncer smiled. She was in. And the best part was, he wasn't going to ever see her leave. The idiot.

Althea walked in, hips swaying from side to side. She was waiting for her man. He supposedly had a job to do at the school before he came. Something to do with getting the pre-calc teacher Mr. Petro for giving him a failing grade this semester. She couldn't wait to see what he did the next day. It was always good.

As she walked in some idiot bumped into her on her way to a booth.

"Watch where you're going whore." Althea stood with one hand on her hip, the other close to her switchblade in her sock.

"Whatever bitch." The girl stormed off.

Althea laughed. What a waste of space. Couldn't even find a good comeback.

She took at seat at the booth and signaled for a drink server. One spotted Althea's raised hand and came switfly over.

"What can I get for you?"

"Sex on the beach."

"You sure you can handle that?"

"Well, I'm sure if I can handle you, I can handle the drink." Althea smirked.

The waiter blushed. "You were here last weekend, right?"

Althea licked her lips, taunting the man. "Yep, I'm the one who got the free drink, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Umm... need another free drink?"

Althea glared at the man. She called the shots. No one else.

"No thanks," she hissed. "My boyfriend is going to be here any minute. So, I suggest that you get me my drink and go back to wherever you came from. If my boyfriend sees you here with me-- well, we'll just say he gets a little jealous whenever I talk to other guys." Althea rolled her eyes and looked the other way. This guy was making her waste her breathe.

"Okay, yeah. I'll go get that." The guy stumbled backwards a little bit, but quickly turned around and headed for the bar.

As she watched him waltk away, her phone in her purse began to vibrate. She opened it up and flipped open her phone. It was a new text.

[b]Hey baby. Will b l8er than I thought. Can't wait 2 c u when I get there tho."

She snapped her phone shut. How hard was it to pull a stupid prank and get out of there? Why did he always have to make these things a theatrical event?

404 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:00 am
Gadi. says...

Ronny rushed to his apartment, his mind still fresh with the encounter. It was a death-life experienced, he thought as he climbed the stairs to his apartment on the east side. He could see the huge dome of the city college. How he wished his parents hadn't forced him to go there.

He took out a stick and lit it on fire, breathed in the scent and let it all the smoke out. He took out his cellphone, put his feet on the table, and called one of his girls. He told her quickly that one of the cobras killed a Kadikoy. This would be the chance, he told her, to join the Kadikoys against the Cobras.

"I know some of us would disagree. I mean, the Darks are our allies, but I'd rather see the Cobra go down more than anything else. Tell that to that boyfriend of yours. Actually, tell that to everyone."

He didn't tell her the reason for this. But somehow, he knew that Tiny could be someone he could trust, not like the Darks who are just a group of junkies. He didn't know what he thought anymore, and suddenly images of blood, sex, everything that was his life, it was all there in front of his eyes.

He walked outside the building and went to the club again. He had to prove himself. He just had to shoot somebody.
it is so far away

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:09 pm
Rydia says...

Name= Tylar
Age= 21
Hair= Black
Eyes= Green
Gang= The Seekers. Little is known about the gang and they have no allies and no enemies.
Complexion= Medium tan
Personality= Inteligent, good sense of humour, good fighter, doesn't kill without reason
History= Tylar lived the first five years of his life in an orphanage but he ran away and spent three years living in the streets before he was offered a place in the gang. The Seekers value inteligence and loyalty above anything else and their main goal is to survive and to observe the conflicts between the other groups. This is all very well until Tylar falls in love with a member of one of the other gangs and he can no longer lurk in the shadows when he fears for her life.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**cool profile, is one of the girls someone that is already made or just a random chic??? Tiny is a Cobra by the way**

Tiny pulled up infront of her small apartment that she shared with her boyfriend, and her two 'body gaurds' as her boyfriend called them. They were really just to keep her alive if they could keep up with her. She quietly slipped in a window and snuck towards her room.

"Where did you go in that outfit?" Someone asked her from behind. She spun around and saw her boyfriend.

"To deal with a Kadikoy," She replied,

"One of the ones that killed Antinio?" He asked, she nodded, "Tell someone next time." He pulled her in a hug and kissed her forehead, he was mean when the gang was around but he was usually really sweet around just her. "Get some sleep they Kadikoys aren't gonna be happy. And Antonio's funerial is tomorrow."

"Alright," She walked to her room, a past Cobra who had some money had bought a big lot of land for a grave yard for the Cobra's, everyone who was a Cobra ever was barried there, the leaders on the hills, and their girl's if they stayed together until death too. Tiny never liked that all the Cobras would be in a wide open space but she had always been reasured that it was a silent code amounst all the gangs to stay away from the grave sites of others. She had even been told that a smart aliky gang had torn up one of the Cobras enemis grave yard and the Cobras helped bring them down. They were eniemies after that, but it was the lowest thing to mess with a grave yard or kill someone at one. They were left alone except for the random kid who wanted to show he/she could fit in. But they were random and few.
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:13 pm
Rydia says...

One that's already made. Who wants him? Hehe.

Tylar

"My money's on the Cobras" Pyro grinned across at me as he took another swig of his drink. He was a handsome youth with pale grey eyes and thick, blond curls upon his head. He was also one of the best friends a guy could have.
"What about you, Ty?" My other companion, Lance, asked. I shrugged nonchantly and then glanced across to the dancers. Most were members of the Kadikoy gang but there were civilians and others scattered amongst them, all dancing to the same beat, the same rhythm of life.

"I think the Eagles are going to join the Kadikoy," I mused.
"They could do at that," Lance admitted. "But the cobras still have the Darks."
"True," Pyro agreed. "Either way there's going to be some major blood shed."
"Yeah. Better them than us though, right Ty?"
"Right. Better them than us."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson