z

Young Writers Society

Rouge Agent

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:33 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I came to this idea while watching a movie with my dad, though there will be little to no tie to the movie it self. please bare with me for the explanation will be long.

Plot
Johnathan Swagger was orphaned at a young age. With no where to go the US military put him into a program known as G.H.O.S.T or Genetic Hormone Operated Shock Troopers. By messing with his DNA they enhanced his basic senses. No he's not all powerful, just a better soldier. He has the highest endurance in a person ever recorded. Reaction time is high as well as his ability of awareness to his surrounding. After his training and promotion to Sargent he was given his first mission, to assassinate the leader of a terrorist threat in the Middle East. After his team executed the mission perfectly it was believed that he went mad and assassinated the archbishop. Accused of treason he was sentenced to death, but escaped with his squad. The G.H.O.S.T program was classified as a failer. the President ordered General Mike Magrevy to track down and eliminate GOST squad.

The Characters

-Johnathan Swagger - code name Archangel Leader of GHOST Squad

-General Mike Magrevy US Military

-Captain Timmithy Riken US Military

-Sargent Major Elizabeth Collins US Military

-Harold Sims - Gadget US computer monitor

I will control John and Mike, but the others are up for grabs. On top of that, you can make your own character. Members of GHOST Squad have code names that should suit them. Others do not have code names. Please don't everyone be GHOST because that wouldn't be fun.

Rules

-Stick to your character's personality.

-No killing off an others character without their consent.

-Don't over post by yourself. If you wish someone else to fallow let me know and I'll take care of it.

-Have fun :)

PS- Tim and Elizabeth will have their own profiles done by me soon.
Last edited by piepiemann22 on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:48 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Trinity Millions

Rank: She was to have kept Johnathan in line while undercover as a new recruit and traini (sp) (if you don't mind) but stuck with him when he was to have been killed

Squad(I guess) : GOST

Code Name: Devil's Belle

Personality: She is a southern girl, as her code name says, but just cause she seem sweet and full of hospitality she can be meaner then an injured mountian lion. She is loyal beyond all understanding and will kill to protect those she cares for.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:49 pm
Alice says...

oo I dibs Elizabeth! I'll just wait for the profile then but I call dibs!
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:06 am
piepiemann22 says...

Here are the characters.

Name- Johnathan Swagger

Sex- M

Age- 23

Appearance- www.onlygames.pl/Grafa/sc/tapety/resident4_1.jpg

Personality- Very understanding of the people around him and the strange ability to form bonds with others. Treats his Squad as his family.

Weapons- M40, United States Army issued sniper rifle, AK-47, his *Fathers Colt*

Name- Mike Magrevy

Sex- M

Age- 53

Appearance- Average length grey hair. Standard issue military uniform. Average build with a more slender figure.

Personality- Hard headed. Won't listen to you unless you're higher up in the chain of command. A genius of his own time he comes off as a man who hates you at sight and yells just to talk (What if he meant to yell?)

Name- Timmithy Riken

Sex- M

Age- 25

Appearance- African American. Military Uniform, Average height and build though just a bit short.

Personality- A good soldier, but has a problem with asking questions. Is skeptical at times about how the chain of command operates.

Weapons- AR-15 automatic rifle

Name Elizabeth Collins

Sex- F

Age- 21

Appearance- Brown hair to her shoulders. Good build but not the biggest person in the military. Uniform.

Personality- She doesn't ask questions and goes by the book.

Weapon- M-16 automatic rifle

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:08 am
piepiemann22 says...

TN I approve, but the code names were ment to be short one to two words. If you can charge it at all, but if not that's okay.

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:32 am
piepiemann22 says...

I'll wait for more people to join and post tommarow.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:08 am
sasquash says...

Ill be Timmothy, if thats ok.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:24 pm
Rydia says...

Hmmm. I think I want another male character.

Name= Mathew Stone
Gender= Male
Age= 24
Appearance= Mathew is tall and broad shouldered with short, black hair and deep brown eyes.
Squad= GOST
Personality= Mathew is inteligent and friendly. He has a strong sense of humour but he's serious when he needs to be and very reliable. Mathew is also a loyal member of the GOST squad and would die for his team.
Code Name= I'm not sure. I'll try to think of one by tomorrow but suggestions are welcome.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:12 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Magrevy

"General."

Magrevy turned around to see his secretary at his door, "What do you want now?"

"Sir, a message just came from the President."

Magrevy snatched the paper from the secretaries hand. "Damn him."

"Sir?"

"Out of my way." Magrevy pushes her to the side and storms out of his office. "Assemble all of my officers now!"

"Yes sir."

---------------

Later in the conference room Magrevy confronted his officers, "We have a mad man on the lose! I want him found dead or alive! Reese, prepare the troops for battle, Brinds, get me national security! Riken, Get me all the information you can on this man! What are you doing, go!"

"Sir, who are we looking for?" Asked Captain Riken.

"I want Archangel!"

"Sir?"

"Swagger, Johnathan Swagger! Now move!"

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:49 pm
piepiemann22 says...

sasquash, you can have Riken.

Swagger.

Swagger was nudged awake by some force. "What is it?"

"Time for you to wake up."

He looked up to see Trinity hovering over him. Scratching his head he got up. "What time is it?"

"I don't know stupid." She punched him on the top of the head. "We have not clock remember?"

"Sorry." He stood up and looked around. Sighing he said, "Haven't been here in years.

"Care to explain where here is?"

John looked at Trinity, "My home. When I was young I father would take me up around here. I always loved the Adirondack Mountains."

"Your father? I thought you couldn't remember your parents."

"I can't."

Trinity just looked at him in confusion and sorrow.

"Well, Matt should be up this small cliff right?"

"Yea."

"Then lets go."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity

Trinity made behind John. He was her 'charge' but she was supposed to act like a traini for the GOST team. She loved acting but was tired of it around people she was friends with.

*Sorry it is short, I can't think of any dialoge or anything.*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:11 pm
Rydia says...

Mathew

From the top of the dliff I watched as Trinity and Johnathon approached. They walked one behind the other, both looking thoughtful and perhaps a touch worried.

"What took you guys so long?" I called out cheerfully. "Not the US Military I hope."

"You've heard the news then? No, not them. Johnathon decided to oversleep," Trinity replied as they reached the top. Johnathon let this pass and I reached out and shook his hand firmly before repeating the action with Trinity.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Where do we go from here John? Any thoughts?"

Swagger looked at the ground, then up again as if an idea hit him. He pulled a map out of his bag and put it down on the ground pointing at a blank spot with nothing but trees, "There."

Trinity looked at the map, "There's nothing there."

"There is, if I'm thinking what your thinking John."

"There's an old research facility here in this gorge. Lightly guarded they should have what we need."

"Like supplies?"

Swagger looked at Trinity, "Yeah, supplies among other things."

"Like?"

Mike scratched his chin, "My guess would be information."

"Right. They would have access to the militaries achieves."

"Why do we need those?"

Swagger looked at her, "To clear the name of GHOST."

(I made a few ajustments because it should be GHOST.)

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:29 pm
Alice says...

(Um..could somebody add Elizabeth in for me? I'm not really sure where she'd be at the moment)
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:53 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Alright, here's what I'll do, sasquash is having Riken, but I use him for a post to introduce the characters okay.)

Riken sighed as he walked off to the man information's building where he found Harold at his computer as usual. "Harold, I have something for you." Harold didn't answer. "Fine, Gadget, I have to new puzzle for you to solve."

Harold turned around and pushed up his glasses, "Was that so hard?"

Listen, I need you pull as much up for me as you can on a man named Johnathan Swagger. The all clearance code is 13215."

Harold pouched in the number and quickly found the file on Swagger. Riken looked over to read the file while Harold moved out of the way, "Why can't you ever give me something difficult every once and a while?"

"Sorry, but forget that and take a look at this."

Harold pulled his chair up and and read the file, "Holy shit Tim, do you have to bring in this guy?"

"Yeah, never thought I'd be up against a member of GHOST Squad. Where was he last seen?"

Fixing his glasses Harold's hands began moving as if they were possessed. As he was working Someone walked into the room.

Tim looked up from a map he had on the table, "Elizabeth, I'm glad you're here."

"What do you need Tim?"

"We have to find and eliminate the remaining members of GHOST Squad."

"What?!"

"Found them!"

Tim walked over to Harold, "Where are they?"

"Your best bet is to find them in the Adirondack Mountains. There's a small Research facility you could use as a base camp."

"Damn."

"What is it?"

"Are you stupid Harold, Swagger was known as the Archangel and the leader of GHOST Squad! He's going to attack the research facility!"

"And that's why you're coming Elizabeth, we need you on this one. Get ready because we're leaving for the Adirondack Research Facility as soon as possible!"

(Does that help?)

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling