z

Young Writers Society

Lycanthropy

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:39 pm
Lethero says...

Ok this is a storybook based off my story. You can be a Werewolf, Vampire, or human. Werewolves change at every moon except full moon, and will go into bloodlust if angered or during the full moon. On rare occurences a Lycan is born with the ability to change whenever they want and not go into full moon bloodlust. Their transformations only take a few seconds, but it also causes extensive pain.

Vampire are like all other Vampires, can't into sun, drink blood, but they do not have supernatural abilities. They don't need much blood to live and they can stand in sun for only a few minutes without dying. On rare occasiosn Vampires will be born with the abillity to walk in the sun without harm, don't need to drink blood to live, and have bat like wings.

And the humans are just like normal humans.

This is like the 19th century so yes guns, cannons, and anything else you'll find in the 19th century. No magic what-so-ever, and no other magical creatures. Please no sub races either. I have a Vampire from my story name Kalain, PM me if you wish to be him unless he is taken.

The humans are amassing an army against the Werewolf and Vampire race. The Werewolves and Vampires have a long undying prejudice againast each other, but to stop this threat they must put aside their differences and fight off their common enemy.

Name:Lethero
Appearance: Snow white fur, ice blue eyes, in Werewolf form. White hair and pale skin in human form. And wears black leather armor and has a scimitar in both forms.
Description:Has the ability to change when pleases and will kill anyone who wish to harm his friends.

PS. Don't everyone choose the rare ability for the Vampires and Werewolves, I know it'd be cool to have, but we need to keep it as is; very rare.

PPS. Kalain has the rare ability though.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Aran
Appearance: Tanish skin, bright blue eyes, soft skin, shoulder length brown hair,
Description: Loyal, tough, major tomboy but can be knock dead gorgeous if she tried, which she never really does. Loves a good fight, some what of a talkative person, loves to help people through their problems.

Y'all can change her to either one, who ever bites her first wins :P. Yea, I know it sounds stupid.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:43 am
Alice says...

Name:Canan
Appearence:Long blond hair, parted to the side, brown eyes, incredibuly pale skin. Always wears an arm cover to hide her wings, but otherwise, dresses in style.
Description: Loyal, feminine yet could still knock you on your butt (even when she was human) when she wants to. Kills whenever she feeds, but has amazing self control.
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:07 am
Maybe says...

I'll play.

Name: Nathan
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Pale with black hair and yellowish eyes. Has wings but usually keeps them hidden.
Picture: http://micchu.deviantart.com/art/Legend ... I-43130539
Personality: Short tempered, witty, dark, sarcastic, and intelligent.
Abilities: Can survive in sunlight, but still has to drink blood. Has wings and can stun with a look, Literally.
History: Not much is known of his childhood. Was turned into a vampire when he was eighteen.
Weapons: Two daggers, one in his boot and one on his belt. A sword he carries on his back and a hand gun at his belt.
Other: Is pretty flexible and can wrap his wings around himself to help hide them better.

If anything is wrong with this, PM me and i will change.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:45 am
Lindsaroo says...

**growls* I was so gonna be first! Stupid connection timing out...*rambles**

Name: Caeyan (Kiy-an)
Race or species(or w/e): Werewolf
Wolf Appearance: http://www.ursainternational.org/redwolf10.jpg
Human Appearance: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/ ... edHair.jpg
Description or Personalilty(or w/e): She's tough, but has the biggest heart in the world. She cares for almost anyone and everyone, though she doesn't show it.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

*Ok, I hope this works as a first post*

Aran quietly listened to the men talking. She had stumbled upon a peeking hole by accendent and their conversation intriqued her.

"But sir, do you think we can take these...creatures?" One man asked,

"If we have enough humens to fight wtih us we will be able to wipe out every last werewolf and vampire there is." The man grinned,.

"I'm sure the army will help," Another piped up.

"They said they would just a little until they know that it is fool proof. THe two are alreay going at each other, it should be easy." The man laughed, he looked Aran's way and she stumbled back knocking a can off of a table. "Someone's out there! Stop them!"

Aran saw four buff looking men run out of the room she took off full speed ahead.

"STOP!" One man yelled but she wasn't about to stop, no way no how. She jumped over a pile of trash that was on the side walk that seh was now running down. She heard the report of a gun and felt the bullet whiz by her ear.

"Oh, SNAP!" She quickly spun around a corner running into what felt like a wall. A man was standing there. He grabbed her, he was from the meeting. He carried her down into an ally the other men following. She was tossed into a corner while teh men thought of how to get rid of her.

Aran put her hands to her side and pulled a lever that she had strapped to both of her wrists. Twin gadgets slid down to right abover her knuckles. She slide them into her pocket and when she pulled them out there were knives locked in them that made them look like claws. She had gotten these from a homeless guy that was dying and wanted to teach someone something.

She jumped at two of the men, slashing at their throats, killing them both. She started to spin around when a fist came down on her head and she fell down, unconcious. One of the knives slid out and started spinning a foot away from her.

*Mwahahahaha, sorry I was bored last night so i started to think of ways to make a long post*
Want a Readers crit???

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:18 pm
Saphira says...

Name: Clarissa
Race: Vampire
Appearance: http://pb.xanga.com/b2/4a/b24ae22d3f4c3 ... 100419.jpg
Personality: Intelligent yet acts otherwise. She can be sarcastic and has a sardonic sense of humour.
History: Nothing is known of her background but she came home to find her whole family murdered y a group of vampires. Instead of killing her they turned her and she later killed all of them. She now roams alone finding more of her kind and living with humans to stay decguised.
Weapons: A dagger and a small garrote.
Other: A very good fighter and can blend into most crowds. Also a good thief and pickpocket.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:18 pm
Layleun says...

Name: Layleun

Race: Werewolf

Human appearance: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272 ... megirl.jpg Or
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272 ... ther21.jpg

Wolf Appearance: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272 ... f_Dyre.jpg

Description: Playful, likes to cheer people up, is part of Letheros pack, has a horn to call for help and a couple crystal knives.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:56 am
Kylan says...

Name: Kovalevsky ('Kov' for short)

Race: Werewolf

Human appeance: Dark, thinning brown hair/ Hard blue eyes/ tall/ thin

Werewolf appeance: Jet black fur, hunched, retains blue eyes

Personality: Brooding, grim, precise, cold, intelligent, dangerous

History: Immigrated to America from Ukraine, an outcast among friends and family. Now he wanders from town to town, searching for people like him. A bloody trail lies behind him. He can seldom control himself when the change takes place. Other than a full moon, Kov has noticed the change takes place strangely in situation of extreme panic or anger (Can I do that?)

Weapons: A colt .45. Kov keeps his ammunition slung over his shoulder and back. He wears a wide brimmed hat and a dusty trench coat.
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:03 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I'm so in.

Name- Lion

Race- Human

Gender- Male

Appearance- www.jvrpg.com/image_article/image47.jpg
or
www.onlygames.pl/Grafa/sc/tapety/resident4_1.jpg

Weapon- A sword made of pure silver. Three stacks on his waist, a revolver and some cloves of garlic.

Occupation- A vampire and Werewolf hunter.

Personality- Is a loner. Never shows emotion unless he must. even so he has a king heart. (I will show what i mean in a post.)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Kylan says...

A question: What country/city does this take place in?

Another question: Is there an organized resistance group opposing the 'human army'?

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*not yet on the second one, it just started, and I don' tthink they know about it yet.*
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:14 pm
Lethero says...

The country this is happening in is Italy, and the human force is in Rome. And somewhat yes there is a Werewolf and Vampire group that are trying to get the two races to team up to fight against the humans.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Can someone post, PLEASE!*
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:30 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Lion was sitting in a bar minding his own business. A man at the bar walked up to him rather limp, "Spare a few coins friend?"

Lion didn't answer. Instead he just took another sip of his ale.

"Maybe buy me a drink?"

He still ignored the stranger.

He looked pissed so he knocked Lion's ale beer out of his hand, "Give me all your coins, now!"

Lion looked at the man with a blank face, "I suggest you step away from me now."

"I won't ask again!" The man pulled out a knife from his pocket. He lunged at Lion, but he caught his hand and began to to squeeze.

"I told you to leave." He he flipped his wrist breaking the mans. He dropped the knife and fell to the floor. He tossed the bar tender a gold coin, "Sorry for the hassle."

Walking out a young lady ran by nearly hitting him with two men chasing after her. He began to walked towards the ally she ran into. As he rounder the corner he saw her slit two of the men's throats before being hit across the head.

The man bent down, but noticed Lion and stood up. "What do you want?"

"I would leave the girl alone if I were you."

"She killed two of my friend!"

"If you were being chased by three strange men, would you fight back to kill."

Frustrated the man rushed Lion. Dodging the first punch he flipped out his pistol and pointed it in the mans face. "I'll say it once more, leave."

Frightened the man ran off. Lion looked at the girl and nearly left her there, but decided to bring her back to his camp on the outskirts of town until she woke up.

(Sorry if it's long.)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer