z

Young Writers Society

Vampires

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:27 am
View Likes
Alice says...

Vampires... i've got specific rules about them.

1) They only NEED one pint per night to survive.
2) They enjoy taking more, the good guys (Vantractors) because it doesn't hurt anybody, the bad guys (Malcontents) because they don't care.
3) There are two fractions of vampires, the Vantractors, who drink blood from bottles, like we would drink wine and such, but thats how they live. And the Malcontents, who drink from humans and always kill.
4) There are no rogue vampires, you are one or the other
5) In order to become a vampire you must be drained compleatly dry and then fed the blood of a vampire that killed you.
6) Vampires can read minds and deflect their minds from being read.
7) Stakes through the heart don't kill, just tick us off
8) Silver burns the skin
9) Vampires can love
10) Not all good vampires feel good, they still feel like soulless monsters
11) Vampires cannot survie the sunlight
12) when the sun comes up vampires "die" like humans sleep
13) Vampires don't use coffins
14) Vampires lose control if they are deprived of blood for too long.
15) If vampires lose control, its very bad for humans
16) Humans are slightly aware of the existance of Vampires
17) There are vampire slayers
18) Vampire wars are VERY bad.
19) Vampires cannot switch sides
20) There is vampire companies
21) Some vampires are rich, others are not
22) A vampire is alive in every way at night, but are basically dead during the day.

Okay the 22 vampire rules out of the way, now onto the werewolf rules

1) Werewolves can change whenever they get mad
2) Werewolves hate all vampires
3) Theres this thing called "imprinting" where when a werewolf sees someone who just like *clicks* with them, no matter how old they are.
4) this one is crutial, werewolves don't age unless they want to. (Crutial with the third rule)
5) Silver doesn't affect werewolves
6) there are no factions of werewolves, they're all in it together
7) Werewolves travel in packs
8) Werewolves smell nasty to vampires and vampires smell nasty to werewolves
9) It takes at least five werewolves to take down one vampire
10) werewolves arent made, they're born as werewolves
11) Werewolves are hot to the touch
12) Werewolves are more like monkey-wolves. They stand on their hinde legs and use their arms (which have apposable thumbs) to attack.
13) There is only one werewolf pack in this story, if you want to be the pack leader you have to get there first
14) Other than the pack leader there is no pecking order, he's the only one who's not equal.

*Sighs* thank god thats over. Now on to the general storybook rules (Theres a lot less than those I promise)

1) Please use good grammer
2) one character per person please
3) don't kill somebody elses character randomly
4) make a lot of extra characters, that you don't control yourself, no profile or anything like that, they're just filler characters.
5) Try not to double post
6) When you do profiles, do them THROUGHLY (see mine for example)
7) comments in green, profiles in blue
8) If you have a picture of your character put the picture (not the link) on here. Pictures always help.
9) You can base your character appearence off of a celebrity and post the picture here
10) YA romance please
11) Do a lot of romance in this.

There... I'm done
Last edited by Alice on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:33 am
Alice says...

Anya
Race: Vampire
Was made: 1952
Looks: Golden eyes
Silvery black hair
Pale marble like complection
(Looks like Alice from Twilight)
Picture: Image
Last edited by Alice on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:02 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Laura
Vantractor
Was made: 1971
Looks: raven black hair and crystal blue eyes, very pale, a bat tatoo on the back of her left shoulder

I sat on the balcony of my penthouse suite, overlooking the city. It was midnight and the full moon was luminous even with the city lights. I was waiting on Anya, it was my birthday today and Anya had something planned for me. What, I didn't know, and I hate suprises, the curiosity tears me apart.

I went back into the suite and picked up my cat, Soxy, as he came up to me. He never really likes being picked up, but I do it anyways. He's just so cuddly! I went and sat on the couch, softly stroking Soxy's head, his vibrating purr filling the silence in the empty suite. I have three other cats, but they're most likely sleeping somewhere in the house. Soxy liked my attention and i enjoyed his company. I'm a vampire, and life's hared for me. I don't hunt humans, but I can't stay too close to them. They tend to be terrified of vampires.

Around 12:30, I finally heard a knock on the door and Anya let herself in.

"Ready?" She said when I met her at the door.

"Been ready for a while, now." I put Soxy down and followed Anya out the door.
Last edited by EmiSukotto16 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:20 pm
Dynamo says...

You got the idea from the Laurel K. Hamilton books, didn't you?
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:57 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Lynne
Was made: a long time ago
Looks: Blue-grey eyes, dark blonde hair, considerably pale
Picture: Will be posted tomorrow

I would have to be going soon. I had promised Laura I would meet her and Anya...wherever they were going.

My only companions, my red dachshund Pippin and my border collie Beau, whined as I finished my unnaturally dark make-up. They knew I was leaving again, and I couldn't help but smile.

"I'll be back," I reassured them as I grabbed the key to my car. Yes, I am a vampire, but I live life as a nocturnal human, just to avoid causing a ruckus.

"Be nice," I commanded as I left my apartment and headed towards the stairs that led to the parking lot.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:12 am
Alice says...

Anya walked with Laura to the parking lot where Lynne was waiting for them.

"Ready?" Anya asked Lynne.

"Yeah."

Anya was glad that Laura decided not to wear a skirt, motorcycles are hard to ride with a skirt on. She walked over to a set of three motorcycles covered by a sheet and ripped it off.

"Ta-da!" she said. "The green one's for you Laura, the red one is for Lynne, and the blue one is for me!"

"Whoa, where are we going?"

Anya gave a smug smile, "hunting."
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:33 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

"Sweet." I said as my hand traced the cool metal on the handlebars. "I can keep the bike, right."

"Of course! Why else would I have them here?" Anya said as she mounted her bike and cranked it.

"One awesome night of rental joy riding,possibly?" Lynne said, mounting her own bike. I swung my leg over the bike and turned the key. The engine roared to life and Anya led the way out of the parking lot.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:38 am
Bella says...

Luna
Age~unknown, looks 17
Race~Werewolf
Gender~Female
Appearance~ as a human has black hair, which she dies red at the tips; her eyes are also dark, near black. As a "wolf" her fur is pure white, apart from a circle on her "forehead".

Luna examined her pack, currently in wolf form, proudly. It was rare that a female was pack leader, but she happened to be strong enough to beat out all the men. She was tired though, and covered in blood, which stained her white fur red. She was too dignified to clean it off in front of everyone else, however, and decided to wait until they desperced (sp?). This is how the pack lived now; day time as regular humans, living normal lives, but staying in contact; night time they hunted or held meetings, or satin-knows what else.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:13 pm
View Likes
VampireBadger says...

Kitty
Age~22, looks 18-19
Race~Vampire
Gender~Female
Appearance~ long, thick blonde hair and a pleasent, kind natured face and sea grey-blue eyes. tall and slender with a sutle Italian accent.

I watched the other vampires mount their moterbikes from behind a car. Glaring at them suspiciously, I wonder what the 1st one meant by "hunting". Surely these were not killers my Sire had told me about. Surely they did not plan to kill someone... I bit my lip and hovered there, wondering if I should intervene. My Sire would never forgive me if he knew I had even thought about causing trouble... but the very idea of them stalking some innocent human made my blood boil.

In the end I decided not to go after them unless nessessary. If they crossed my path, I would fight. If not... well... live and let live I s'pose.

Once the moterbikes had roared into life and zoomed off into the night-time city, I got up carefully and made my way on foot to the hospital. I had not fed yet tonight, but I was going to rectify that soon...

(Note - if you want to be my Sire, note, he is male!)
if at 1st you don't succeed, eat the leaf of a sicamore tree and stand naked in a barrel of newt eyes with a frog in your mouth!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Okay, question: are Laura and Anya Malcontents? Just wondering...It doesn't matter to me, don't worry!**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Geek says...

Hmm . . . I can't say, but I think I read a book, where the "Gidelines" of living as a vampire are the same as your rules. Where did you get your inspiration for your "rules"?
What is there to do when all else fails?

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:21 pm
Geek says...

Aluara
Was made: 1934
Looks: bottle green eyes
Jet black hair
Pale complexion

I love Vampires
What is there to do when all else fails?

270 Reviews

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:27 am
Alice says...

From a bunch of different pooks, I don't use just one book for rules, and probably books you've never heard of.

oh and

THIS IS A ROMANCE PEOPLE WHERE ARE THE GUYS?!!!
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:14 am
Alice says...

**No, oops, I'll fix that here.**

"Hunting?" Lauren asked sceptically.

"Well...hunting for the store," Anya said. She grinned and rolled out of the parking lot.
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:35 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

"Shopping?" Laura asked, looking at Lynne. Lynne merely shrugged and followed Laura out of the parking lot.

They flew down the road, swerving past slower cars as they approached the downtown area.

I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother