z

Young Writers Society

The Anthro Society

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:47 am
Pendragon says...

In small villages spread out the world their lived Anthro (creatures that have human characteristics). They're were suclusions away from the humans who wish them harm. Trying to flee and find others surviors, the Anthros are building an army to fight off the human invaders.

I'll try to explain an Anthro the best I can. The are animals that are bipedal and have oppsible thumbs with some human characteristics to their aphttp://www.darknatasha.com/gallery/an ... pgpearance. http://www.darknatasha.com/gallery/anth ... arrior.jpg Note: In this Storybook they aren't Gods like Anubis.

Name:Perosk Rteyo
Anthro:Fox
Appearance:Redish brown fur with a white tail. Wears black clothing and carries a dagger at his hip.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 am
Lindsaroo says...

*ooh! Sounds cool. I'll try it, tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Oh, er...Pendragon, those links ain't working for me...don't know if it's just my computer, but yeah...*

Name: Iana (Eye-ah-na) Crutz
Anthro: Bat
Appearance: Wear's baggy black and red pants and a short sleve, black/red shirt, and big black boots. Green eyes, hair is black and comes to jaw line, but is cut bad, so it's eneven and messy. Dark brown fur. Carries a sword.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Yetta (Yet-e) Recer
Anthro: fox
Appearance:Always has knives with her, hidden and visible. Her sharp blue eyes don't seem to miss much, and it takes her a bit to trust other people but once she does she'll kill to protect them.

Last edited by TNCowgirl on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

9 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Pendragon says...

I guess for some people I didn't explain Anthro enough. Anthro is a creature that is an animal with their characteristics, but are like animals. Their forms are like Anubis or Werewolves.

9 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Pendragon says...

I poked my head through the brush and saw something that I thought I'd never see; humans. How did they get here, I thought. This place highly secure from humans.

I ran back to my village as quick as I could. I had to warn the others, but would they believe.

I appeared out of the tree and into the village. I continue running to the village center and entered where the Elders lived.

"Elders," I said gasping for air, "humans have found their way into here."

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Jules the jester says...

Name- Tarkel
Gender- Male
Anthro- Badger
Age- 20
Appearance- Two white stripes down his back and a small white circle between his eyes giving the appearance of a third eye. Carries a long wooden pole that has a metal centre that delivers a fearsome blow.
Very Vicious to any who come near that is unknown to him. Hates humans as they killed his family.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Layleun says...

Name: Kitsune
Nickname: Suney (Everyone uses Suney)
Anthro: Fennec Fox
Weapons: Staff with titanium core, a hunting knife or five
Picture:

Last edited by Layleun on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Jules the jester says...

I watched Perosk run into Village. I threw the apple core I was nibbling on into the undergrowth and stood. My pole was into my hand and I walked over to the where the elders and Perosk were conversing.

I listened to their conversation. Humans were on the way. I growled and stepped forward tapping Perosk on the shoulder.

"Where were they and how long until they arrive?"

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Yetta ran through the woods she was looking for a place to stay, she had again givin in to her wandering feet and left the town. She watched a fox running through the woods. She followed him silently to another town. He was in quiet a hurry too. She rested outside the town studing it to see if she should go in.
Want a Readers crit???

9 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 pm
Pendragon says...

"They're are about a twenty minute run," I said. "When they got here, I have no clue."

"We will see what we can do," the Elder said.

"Thank you, Elder."

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:23 pm
Jules the jester says...

(I am changing to 3rd person writing. not used to 1st person)

Tarkel let out a bark of harsh laughter.

"See what you'll do?" Tarkel moved so his snout was close to Elders. "You'll run away, like you always do!"

"I warn you Tarkel! I shall exile you from this village."

"Coward Elder. Remember the last battle. You were the first to turn tail and run."

"It was lost!" The argument was drawing a crowd. "The humans outnumbered us!"

"We could've held them off to allow teh families to escape." Tarkel turned to the crowd. "i am going to find these humans and attack them before they reach here. Those of you willing to fight coem with me. The rest get your families away."

"Tarkel..." Elder began.

"No Elder. You run like you always do." Tarkel spat at Elders feet.

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Yetta had heard the commotion and went to see what it was. She stepped forward and looked at the badger.

"I'll help," She said quietly,

*sorry it is so short*
Want a Readers crit???

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:59 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Iana smiled as she saw a female go up. She felt better about her decision and walked up as well.

"Count me in!" Iana said proudly.

"Are you sure?" Tarkel asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't run from a fight." she said.

"Yeah, I wanna help fight too." The fox, Yetta, or at least that's what Iana thought it was, said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Iana Crutz."

"And I'm Yetta Recer." She said.

"Anyone else?" He asked.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

9 Reviews

Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:25 pm
Pendragon says...

"I will," I said stepping forward. "I spotted them, you're going to need me to find them."

"Good," Tarkel said.

"Follow me." I pulled out my knife and ran into the woods with the others close at my tail.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 am
Layleun says...

Suney sped through the forest. She stayed off trail, just in case. She held her staff to her side and snout forward, if she missed even the slightest step, it would really hurt. She thought to herself along the way back to the Forest Village, I must beat the humans, I must beat the...

Kitsune broke through the brush just to find a branch, instantly she was airborne.

"Aiiieee!"

Suney landed rolling but swiftly made contact with a tree. She hated this forest, her village was so much better. She stood shuddered and flung the dirt off her pelt. Suney decided to screw running when she could jump so much faster.

Swiftly she clambered up a tree and used her powerful leg muscles to jump to the next tree. While jumping she attached her staff to her back straps and moved faster.

Ever since she was little Suney knew she would help others like her. As she grew she studied to be the Sand Villages astronomer, healer and head warrior. A few days back she predicted the Forest Village would be in danger and sped off to help.

Suney's ears pricked and she stopped abruptly above a group of Anthros going towards battle. She laughed at their badger leader, so fierce, so quick to anger.

She chuckled and flipped down in front of them. The badger stopped but only to reach for his knife, "What do you want outsider?" he snarled.

Suney stood and brushed off her shoulders. Reaching behind her back she started to detach her staff. A knife was promptly held to her throat by a male fox.

Suney chuckled, "I am presuming that these days I cannot even enter a allied village without being," she searched for a word, fidgeted and responded, "comfortable."

The fox let go of Suney and took a good look at her. The badger started throwing his knife from hand to hand, "Well? Who is the desert rat?"

Suney's fur stood on end and her ears stood full alert, "Rat? You call me, Kitsune of the Sand Village, a desert rat?" Her eyes sparked as she looked at the badger, "And who are you?"

He look slightly puzzled for a minute but regained himself, standing straight, knife ready, "Tarkel of the Forest Village. And what business do you have here?"

Suney shook her head as a dog would and reached behind her back, unstrapping her staff, "No time for chatting it's time to kepp the humans back by..."

"Force!" chimed in the badger.

Suney shook her head, "No, we got to do this in secret."

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown