I'm new this is my first story i hope you like it.If there are any errors
in it please inform me.Thank you

This story is a romantic story it's about a vampire who loved
a normal girl and this girl believed in vampires.the vampire
lived in the cemetery.The girl has a brother.she has a best
friend.

RULES

The vampire cant die.
if you wont you can make the girls brother or the girls best friend a kind vampire.
Last edited by Clover on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Ok, delete the big gap in there it might be driving people up the wall.

Oh, and can we be the girl?????
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:07 am
Bella says...

Shouldn't there be more of a plot there? This seems very simple; of course, that also makes it easy to twist around in a storybook. And a vampire living in a cemetary is rather cliched, don't you think?
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:49 am
sasquash says...

hey, is it ok for me to claim the title of the vampire? i like the story line so far, just make some more boundries, or else people will make the story to random to follow
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Yea, I would like to claim the girl if possible. :D
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:57 am
Firestalker says...

I posted somthing here but cut it again becouse clover said it was offending.

Sorry clover :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Firestalker on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:12 am
frenchpastry says...

*Edited. I read the first post too fast, and thought we needed a plot.*

Can I be the girl's best friend?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:29 am
Bella says...

I wanna be the brother
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Reviews: 3
Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:33 am
smileymiley™ says...

Heyyy, can the girl have a little sister? Of six or so years all. If so, may I play her?
oh you look so [ B E A U T I F U L ] tonight.___ <3
inthecityofBLINDINGlights.

Reviews: 1
Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:11 am
Clover says...

Hey its me clover sorry i couldn't write the story,

STORY

"Ha ha now I can kill the boy(not mentioned) oh what blood type is he??
said the vampire.
"I think A type sir"said the servant.

Hey no body can be the boy that is or the servant who is mentioned.

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:43 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*YAY!! Thank you, Clover!*

"MOM!" Trinity yelled, "He wont leave me alone!" Her brother was standing in her doorway frowning at her.

"I just needed to talk to you." He said in his serious tone. Trinity hated it when he used that tone. He sounded so much like their decessed father.

"I don't want to talk right now," Trinity sighed, "I just want some quiet."
Want a Readers crit???

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:26 pm
smileymiley™ says...

Jollily the child skimmed through the thousands of treats shelved and piled throughout Inbal’s Sweet Shop. With a mind-set whisked away from the many dangers of the her sister’s life, a vampire: being unacquainted in town, or any small village for that matter, had a possibility of harm—for just about any vampire r could be lurking, with knowledge of the tiny girl’s terror of blood. Yet she saw it as no issue, she was eight-years-old, and her in eyes she was grown up enough to do whatever I want on my own! However, the truth of the matter was that it wasn’t quite safe to be without a family member or friend. The little one had left the home, while left there alone with the dirty new babysitter, she demanded that the horrid creature keep its filthy little mouth shut about her leaving, to her parents, or else she would skin it and feed it to her knew kittens— Desdemona, Elvira, Morticia, and the man of the litter, Lucifer. Elizabeth had been spoiled enough, having found her way through a fit to have her parents purchase her a cat, Cassandra, in addition to a male Phantom, to which she knew would end up having kittens. The child, with throwing a yet another tantrum forced her mother to agree on keeping each and every kitten—the house elf could clean up after it. Prizing Elvira and Phantom as her two favorites—Lucifer came close running in with his father— so, with the little elf trembling in fear after the threat was thrown of telling mother and father that you were in their bedroom cleaning mother’s nightstand to which you know you are not supposed to go near! the thing swore to keep her small trip to town a secret. For she promised to just go to the candy shop and be back before mum came home.

On any normal basis Elizabeth Brooke would listen to her parents, become a little angel—on the case in front of her elder brother and sister, to thrown in a form of snide attitude. However, at times she could be the child of a vampire : an evil, bratty bitch, screaming with a voice shrill and ear piercing. As of the moment she reached forward grabbing a chocolate oeanut cluster, unfortunately due to her height, the child fell forward, causing few clusters to fall from the shelf. Instantly she jumped back in horror. Her eyes scanned the mess, while a bright fuchsia crept around her cheeks. With her mind racing against ideas of how to fix this, she grabbed the arm of a passing boy, of what seemed to be a sixth grader in her school s, and pushed him towards the mess. “Look what you did!” Words shot from her mouth in a raving horror. “You made a mess! You have no respect for this shop!” The little boy, older than Elizabeth but intimidated nonetheless, shook his head wildly, claming that he had not performed the act of creating the mess. “Don’t you dare lie about that. How childish are you?! You should be ashamed of yourself!” Brookers flipped her hair behind her shoulder with a quivering wrist. Quick on her feet, no doubt, but, left in an evanescent trauma of losing her footing.

She turned away, skipping to the section containing Bertie Botts Every Flavo[u]r Beans from the famous Potter novels. Fortunately each essence of bean had been sorted into different containers, yet some bags mixed of how they were supposed to be. “Chocolate, chocolate, where’s the chocolate…?” She bent forward, her eyes milling against the labels in search of chocolate flavoured, when the brilliant deception of sending her brother or sister a box of vomit candies fled through her mind, yet the child knew Trinity to be far too clever to fall for a trick such as that. She twisted her body around to look at more possibilities of flavours just at the moment a sinister, yet rather feminine voice played in her ears.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the youngest Tanner herself. What exactly are you doing here, alone, when times are so dark?”

“Chloe!” The young lass backed up against the wall of Bertie Botts, with her palms smacking into the plastic cases. “What are you doing here?” Yet as the treats spilt to the floors she sprang forward, nearly knocking into her aunt, who gave a small laugh, ran her hand down Elizabeth’s blonde hair. The little one pulled away, turning to view the mess, a second act of clumsiness in the same store. “Look what you made me—what you did! You’re going to get into so much trouble, you know.”

“Brookers, chill. You have much to learn, my dear.” Her slender hands entered her cloak’s pocket retrieving her wand, which she waved sending the beans back to their rightful places. “You shouldn’t be out here alone.”

“Shouldn’t you be, like, hiding or something, Chlo?” Elizabeth’s face has started back to the normal opalescent shade, as her back moved to stand erect. “I mean, it isn’t safe for you to be out here either…. How, how did you know I was here. Not to sound like a total bitch, but, you don’t seem to be the type to be skipping around through candy stores. That unless you secretly have a childish passion inside of you.” The pair, although words seemed at push to the edge, loved one another, being rather close in family. It was simply a trait of each to throw around sarcasm.

“I came because your father’s House maid told me you were here. I had come to your house to find your mummy.” She bent forward, at eye level of her niece. The girl made to protest yet Chloe went on. “Yes, I know, you told he thing to keep its mouth shut—to your parents. That little thing has quite a mind of its own and dares search for loopholes.”

“I’ll feed it to Phantom! The little as—“

“Where do you learn to speak like this? Certainly your mother is far too superior to speak with a tongue such as that.” Her eyebrows raised, attempting to decipher Brooke’s way of speech learned from.

“My brother. Duh.” Her head shook with a roll of her eyes as Chloe grabbed her wrist, leading her towards the door. “But I want candy! I came here to get something to eat and you try and take me away. No, no, no, noooooo!!!” She pulled back, twisted around as she fell to the floor in attempt to escape her aunt’s grip. “I came here to get something to eat!!!! I’m hungry, I want chocolate!!!!” She became free— her aunt spewing out a small phrase of the girl inheriting her mother’s tantrum—darting off to purchase candy, which she did and came back calmly to her aunt’s side.

“Are you quite finished?” With a nod of the young one, Chloe knew to continue. “Now, why don’t we get you home? Or since you’re here would you like to take a walk and maybe get some real food in for lunch—how did you get here by the way?

As the two left the shop, Elizabeth took a deep breath. “I took the T, yeah I know I’m not old enough but I know how and that’s all that matters. No fucking way I’ll get in trouble with the mum. They’re too busy with all the other shit of this war. But, yeah, some real food might be nice. Where to go?” She began to skip down the sidewalk, her aunt quickly following her.

“Well why don’t we—“ Interjection took its toll, as the woman caught a glance of her sister entering a bar. Liz paused as well, looking up, muttering a curse or two under her breath. “We might as well, Elizabeth, not only have I not seen your mother in quite a while but it’d be better off to send you back to her.” Protesting Elizabeth made to run, yet she was stopped by her aunt who simply picked her up, waltzing into the pub. “Well, lookie-here,” she mused. “Two Tanners in the same little town, on the same little day. Mother and daughter, how alike.” She moved closer to her sister, setting Elizabeth down. With months separating the visits of the siblings the feeling of seeing her youngest sister once again caused a warm fusion to rush through her stomach, making for a small hug. “How have you been Shani?”

“Mom,” Lizzie had started before Shani could go on. “Mother, Trinity let me out. She, um,” a lie? Needing a lie. “Has a boyfriend over and they’re… /doing it/.”

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Smiley, I thought this was supposed to be just like a normal world*

"Mom!" Trinity yelled again.

"She left," Her brother said,

"Where's bits?" Bits was Trinity's nic name for her younger sister.

"Supposed to be with her babysitter that is down stairs. " her brother replied.

"GET OUT!" Trinity yelled at him.

"Why?"

"CAUSE YOUR GETTING ANNOYING!" Trinity screamed.
Want a Readers crit???

Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:12 pm
smileymiley™ says...

ooc; Oh, woops. Sorry about that.

bic; She ended up home, her mother quite vexed--dragging the poor child by an arm. When at last entered the home, her ears picked up her eldest daughter's shrill cries. "For once," she muttered, letting of of Elizabeth's wrists. "Could I please get some peace?"

Elizabeth hurried to her sister's calls. "Mum is going to be so, so angry at you for yelling. Good thing, though, she won't be mad at her favorite." Her slapped her tiny fists to her own chest. "moi!"

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Trinity!" Mom yelled walking in the room.

"What?" Trinity demanded knowing she was going to get a good yelling for this.

"You know not to yell, i never get quiet here." Her mom said,

"Sorry," Trinity said standing up, she shoved past her mother and brother and ran down the stairs.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!" Her mom yelled after her.

"TO DAD'S GRAVE!" She yelled back running out of the house and to the grave yard that was about two miles away, she had found a short cut through the woods. She knelt down at her father's grave and broke down in tears.
Want a Readers crit???

Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson