Young Writers Society

War Of The Races DT

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:57 am
Firestalker says...

Welcome to the discussion thread.

This is A13's and my idea.

We're running out of ideas for WOTR as its authors know and A13 just requested that she wants Arias to come back to this world which means A.k 5 will come too. Well i fully agree with her, but to do that we need an idea that will make almost all the characters in danger. Well i really don't have the slightest idea how to do that. So if anyone has an idea please post it here.

(Did anyone who read HP 7 notice a resemblance of A13's character in it?"
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:59 am
Alice says...

Yeah i read that and thought "creepy!"

Well who's supposed to be the evil dude? We could make it so Darius isn't dead, and he's still the bad guy? That could work.
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:05 am
Firestalker says...

Um well we should waite untill the others get here and post their comments
--

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:54 pm
Rydia says...

Yeah, we do need more of a plot. Perhaps because of the huge magical explosion, the world is now endangered? Like it messed with the magical protection of the planet that keeps the evil creatures back. Or maybe there's an ultimate bad guy who sees them as a threat and makes a move against their lives. I'm a little low on ideas here...
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

141 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Firestalker says...

hmmm good idea try this

After the explosion a magical force Field has been broken letting all the evil creatures return to the earth. Since it was caused by us half of us are prisoned in an impenetrable cell. Then one of the characters is summoned by the Warlocks to return the planet to its normal state. That character chooses us as his followers/helpers and sets of to restore the barrier again. But to do that they have to travel out, away from the planet to another planet from which they find out how to restore the barrier the the story continues as we find out how.
--

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:02 pm
Rydia says...

Works for me but let's see what the others think.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 pm
Alice says...

I like it, it was kinda confusing but its a good idea.
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:05 am
Bella says...

Um...This is really random. What if Zire or Daklana turned on us...I was thinking Zire could...it'd be different. It's been forshadowed that Zire REALLY likes Daklana, so maybe he'll kidnap her? These are just random things off the top of my head. Also, the warlock thing confuzzled me.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

141 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:02 am
Firestalker says...

No i will not let Zire kidnap Daklana. Betray okay, but no kidnapping. Usually female vampires are very rare so Zire is attracted to her. But that does not mean that he will kidnap her okay.

Try this then

After the explosion a magical force Field has been broken letting all the evil creatures return to the earth. Zire and Daklana do something that angers the other characters. Then the other characters go against Zire and Daklana and they seperate and go their own way . As they do go the get captured. Since the explosion was caused by the other characters too they are prisoned in an impenetrable cell with Zire and Daklana. Then one of the characters is summoned by the Warlocks to return the planet to its normal state. That character frees us and sets of to restore the barrier again. But to do that they have to travel out, away from the planet to another planet from which they find out how to restore the barrier the the story continues as we find out how.
--

270 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Alice says...

Okay repeate that in a way easier to understand please! I'm just going to post with something else if i can think of it.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:22 am
Alice says...

Alright if you're reading this you've just read the thread, right? If not go read the thread and come back and read this...

Done? Okay good.

Ariana is dead, but still somewhat alive. She's not going to come back and join your adventures, instead she's going to be with Arias and A.K.5 in the dead place, trying to help in any way they can.

But they still talk to each other through telepathy, being in limbo means they don't have to do that ritual every time.

Anyways she won't come back until this part is over and then her and Arias return.
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:23 am
Firestalker says...

Theonlyu problem is the only races that can talk with the dead in the limbo clearly must have a link with the daed.

Eg - vampires

Other than that i like your idea.
--

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster